Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie            Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | SMURF STORIES | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Role Play Forum » Series 7: Time Travellers: Ghosts of Archive's past (Page 2)
Author Topic: Series 7: Time Travellers: Ghosts of Archive's past
Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-24-2012 12:33 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Animator:its its its archive!

Sportette:your cazy man

Archive:your the crazy one!

Sportette:what did you just say!

Snappy:you shouldnt have done that

Hefty:ya

Sportette:*tackles him while others are trying to free smurfette*

Hefty:let me help*ties up archive*

Papa:he needs theropy

Sassette:last time it didnt help from me

Others:nope

archive:let me go stupid!

Sportette:smurf the smurf up!

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-24-2012 01:03 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Archive: Noooooo!

Sportette: *lifts bag off Smurfette* Archive, what were you doing are you crazy??!

Archive: Well, I can't tell you or else it would ruin the surprise for Smurfette.

Smurfette: A surprise? For me?

Archive: Yea, I was going to take you on a picnic.

Sportette: You don't do it by tie-ing somesmurf up!

Animator: Yea, are you sure your okay?

Lazy: Guys your keeping me awake! I need sleep!

Vanity: He must be sick!

Hefty: Gargamel put a spell on him!

Archive: It was all part of the surprise.

Sassette: You mean Trap!!!

Archive: Go see for yourselves, please don't take smurfette with you. *all leave, smurfette and Archive are still tied up*

Sparkle: This place is scary.

Hefty: Hey look, a picnic is all set up! *go back untie them both and Archive and Smurfette have their picnic*

Smurfette: This is so kind of you Archive to set up this picnic.

Archive: Yea, too bad the others ruined it. *both look over and see, Sportette, Hefty, Lazy,SPARKLE, sASSETTE, lAZY, Vanity, and Animator eating all the food, ya know, like they do on the movies*

Smurfette: Yea....

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-24-2012 01:09 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hefty:arent you going to eat something sportette

Sportette:i had breakfast and a muffin already the odd thing is im still overweight its weird when you exercize and eat breakfast and a muffin almost everyday sometimes i eat dinner tho (this is true in real life im a picky eater)

Greedy:you need to eat more

Sportette:no i dont*goes back to village*

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-24-2012 01:27 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Archive: Is some smurf gonna help me pack up this picnic? *no one is there* Ohhhh
Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-24-2012 02:04 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
BY THE WAY, I'm a picky eater too Sportette!
Sparkle
Smurf
Member # 4204

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-24-2012 07:34 PM      Profile for Sparkle       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
me too [Smile]

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

Sparkle Smurfette :)

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-24-2012 07:39 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
[Smile]

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Lazy Smurf
blue4ever
Member # 4138

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-24-2012 08:43 PM      Profile for Lazy Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i'm not i love everything the only thing i do not like is an omelet yuck.
Archive: oh smurfette, i wish i could do something romantic for you but when i do nothing turns out right
smurfette: its the thought that counts... * kisses archive on the cheek*
Archive: hey, wait, i think, yes i might have it * reaches into his pocket and takes out....
TO BE cOnTiNuEd

--------------------
HELLO SMURFY WORLD!
(I'm blue4ever)

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-24-2012 11:09 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Archive: Hey, wait, I think, yes i might have it
*reaches into his pocket and takes out magic dust*

Smurfette: You know how to use it right?

Archive: Of course. Why don't we, ahem, time travel.

Smurfette: We have a time machine.

Archive: Yes, but with a time machine, you know were your going, with magic dust, it's a surprise everytime!

Smurfette: You don't have to go to so much trouble. Your romantic when your you.

Archive: Thanks, but can we still do it.? Please??

Smurfette: Fine, but bring be back by 1:00 (that's pm by the way), I'm having a late lunch date with Vanity.

Archive: Kay, wait a date?

Smurfette: Noo, well, yes. You know what I mean. Let's hurry, it's 10 am, and I don't want to be late for my lunch ahh, date...*archive stares with BIG eyes* thing, lunch, hang~out session, ma-bob.

Archive: *pulls out magic dust, spinkles it all over them* To New York (to see Kaleigh again) *nothing happens.

Smurfette: Great, you did that for what? Now I have sparkles all over my new dress. *suddenly they land in New York, in 1888. Um, wow! Smurf about change!

Archive: They certainly know how to smurf things, er, down.

MEANWHILE...

Archive Smurf
Baraduke Brainy / De-Evolution Smurf / Space Harrier Brainy / Oingo Boingo Smurf / ToonerSmurf Inc. / Smurfus Norsmurficus / Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-25-2012 02:41 AM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
LOL!!! I like how funny this is turning out you guys!!!
Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-25-2012 04:34 AM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfette:maybe we can see kaleigh

Archive:we are to far back she is only 9

Smurfette:right her parents?

Archive:to far back

Smurfette:lets just look around then

Archive:that works then we can see kaleigh

Smurfette:okay

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-25-2012 10:33 AM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
*see horse puling carriage*
Smurfette: Those look.... romantic.

Archive: Let's go on one then.

Smurfette: Yay, oh this will be so romantic. (Thinking "Finally, he notices my hints")

MEANWHILE..... BACK IN SMURFVILLAGE.............

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-25-2012 10:38 AM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Glad you like it Archive. If this were a movie, I have no idea what category it would fall under, Drama, Comedy....

LOL

Jokie Smurf
Jokie Smurf22 / Chloette / Elton John Smurf / My dog Padfoot
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-25-2012 10:42 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Can I be in this roleplay? Or am I already?

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Posts: 2871 | From: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA | Registered: Nov 2011
Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-25-2012 10:48 AM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You are already, but you can add on if you like
Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-25-2012 11:54 AM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hefty:have you seen smurfette or archive

Sportette:*playing dance party 3* nope now quiet im trying to pick pump it the one that excludes the bad words

Hefty:ok i guess

Animator:hi have you seen smurfette or archive

Sportette:ill tell you archive had this dust and said new york then dissappeared i think they went there so we wont bother them

Hefty:i think we should find them to the time machine

Sportette:ok but dont invite clumsy*they run to time machine and type in kaleighs house then animator falls and types in smurfs dance party*

hefty:um we are in a game how can he be accurite for things

Sportette:i like this game its smurfs dance party do what they do *mimicks what they are doing* i like this song

Hefty:what is this song

Sportette:everybody up its for smurfettes i guess cause your over there and im here!

To be continued

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Animator Smurf
Sam Gamgee Smurf
Member # 3898

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-25-2012 12:17 PM      Profile for Animator Smurf  Animator Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Animator (Me): Oops, sorry guys! I'll be more care- *Falls and types in random letters*

Sportette: Aww! I was enjoying this!

*All zoom off to next place*

Animator (Me): Oh my smurf! *Sees giant field full of potatoes* It's Ta-Ta-T-Ta- Tater Land!

Sportette: Seriously, what's your obsession?! Anyway, will you be happy to stay here if the rest of us go back to Smurfs Dance Party?

Animator (Me): Yeah sure!

Sportette: Great. You didn't actually have a choice but good anyways.

Animator (Me): What?

Sportette: To Smurfs Dance Party Wii!

Hefty: *When they're travelling* Wiiii!!!

Sportette: Seriously?

Hefty: Sorry... I just enjoy Time Travelling.

TO BE CONTINUED...

--------------------
Metsu-Hadoken!

Posts: 1258 | From: Minas Tirith, Gondor | Registered: Sep 2011
Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-25-2012 12:22 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sportette: Good thing my leg is all patched up(he he he)

Hefty: We have to go home now guys.

Fightette: Why?

Chloette: Yea, this is fun.

Gutsy: Okay. *all zoom off home, forgetting about Animator*

Animator Smurf
Sam Gamgee Smurf
Member # 3898

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-25-2012 12:28 PM      Profile for Animator Smurf  Animator Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Animator (Me): Gosh, I don't think it's right just to take all these 'ere Taters... Maybe I should leave some Smurfberries be'ind for 'oever owns this Potato Crop *Leaves basket of Smurfberries* 'ang on... the others should be back by now! Nah, they're probably comin' back in a minute... or are they?...

--------------------
Metsu-Hadoken!

Posts: 1258 | From: Minas Tirith, Gondor | Registered: Sep 2011
Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-25-2012 12:40 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Animator: *night falls* They'll be back soon. They'll be back soon. They'll be back soon.

AT SMURFVILLAGE...

Smurfette: *btw, Archive and Smurfette are home now)
Ahhhhh, where is Animator.

Archive: He's probably in bed by now, as should we.

Sportette: Oh- No. *all three run to time machine, it has run out of fuel, the only way to get fuel is Papa's lad which is locked* Archive, do you have your magic dust?

Chloette: Hi guys.

Smurfette: Hi, ya know, nothing is happening, so, sorry but you can, go now!

Chloette: (Thinking: Weird) No! remember, you are just outside my mushroom *the other three turn around and see they are outside chloettes house*

Archive: Right! *all three move over*

Sportette: Sorry!

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-25-2012 01:17 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sportette:well night *pretends to leave but comes back after they are gone to get animator*im in tarter land i think

Animator:uh hi its tater land

Sportette:ok cmon i want to see kaleigh *goes in time machine with animator and goes to kaleighs room 2012*

Kaleigh:hi

Smurfs:hi

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-25-2012 01:38 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Kaliegh: Quick, hide my dog is coming,
*all hide in time machine, animator plays with keybaurd and they land in adsjafrlasa.*

Archive: I love this place *this time it happens to sportette*

Sportette: I love Hefty

Animator: I love potatos

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-25-2012 01:46 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sportette:i love sports

Animator:i love more potatoes

Sportette:i love getting out of here*types in kaleighs room again*

Kaleigh:come out now

Sportette:oh whatcha workin on

Kaleigh:pictures for my smurf story

Sportette:what story

Kaleigh:its about you and bakette with other characters save the smurfs from being extinct and you find you have parents

Sportette:cool we gotta go now its time for bed

Kaleigh:me too *notices its 11:00 pm* bye

Sportette and animator:bye*go home

Animator:night sportette

Sportette:night animator *they go home*

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-25-2012 02:08 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
LATER ON THAT NIGHT.....
Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-25-2012 02:48 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
BOOM!

Sportette:what the smurf

Voice:lets see what he can do papa smurf!

Papa:who is it

Voice:its kaleigh and i have some problems

Papa:what kind

Kaleigh:during class i turned back into a smurf then the rest of my class first cameron (its a girl) and brian and my teacher!

Papa:i think when you left it caused something to make you half smurf half human and it turns anyone around you into a smurf and anyone around them

Ava:so are we going to change back

Papa:im not sure but i can try it may take days weeks or months

Brian:i cant be a smurf im to smart!

Sportette:hey brainy hes like your twin whos the kid with the braces

Jake:im jake brainys my favorite character

Brainy:really

Kaleigh:he tells me everyday

Cameron:so can we have names as smurfs

Kaleigh:ive had names of everyone i know as a smurf brian your writer cameron your laughette ava clumsette jake smarty *continues with names* and im activette

Brian:wierdo

Kaleigh:i heard that *throws stick at him*

Joe:dont mess with her and dont shake her hand i learned that the hard way *remembers when she shook his hand in gym and said hi how ya doin*

Kaleigh:ok joe

To be continued

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2020 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.