Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie                     Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

    
» Role Play Forum » Smurf PYP
Author Topic: Smurf PYP
Crisptix
Smurf
Member # 7176

Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted 11-19-2019 10:03 PM      Profile for Crisptix       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello guys. I want to do a pyp (pick your path). A forum game we can all participate in. This is my very first attempt so I won't waste too much time with preamble. This is something I wanted to do during October,inspired by Goosebumps Choose Your Scare books. With that in mind of course deaths are possible. But for now things will start off safe.

When risk of death or injury are ahead, what happens will be determined via coin flip/ dice roll. So without further ado lets do this!
________________________________________________________________________________________

It's the middle of the night when you decide to sneak into the kitchens for a midnight snack. Not much, just a few smurfberries and a single blueberry cupcake that Baker Smurf made mere hours ago and left to cool. He wouldn't miss it surely. But you have to make it back to your house before anysmurf sees you. This shouldn't be a problem as daylight is still a few hours away.

You've made it about half way back to your mushroom home when you hear a loud * thunk! * Magnified by the silent blanket of night, the noise seems especially...loud. You flinch and look around hoping you weren't spotted. You are able to tell that the noise came from Papa Smurfs hut...but wait. Papa is gone! He has been for a full week now. Important business with the fairies who live above the waterfall, the kind that usually lasted a month. At least Papa Smurf said he would be gone a month...so his hut should be empty. Who's in there?
__________

And this is where you, the players, come in. Decide what our anonymous smurf will do.

A. Pretend you heard nothing and continue back to your hut to eat your delicious blueberry cupcake.

B. No other smurf seems to be around. Perhaps you should check out the noise...just to be safe.

--------------------
I Draw Smurfs on Patreon!

Posts: 76 | From: Here and there | Registered: Aug 2019
Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted 11-20-2019 06:38 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
B

--------------------
I may not always have the answer, but when I do, I stick with it!
My fanfic: http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/3803.html
Submit art for the story:
http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/4000.html#000000


Posts: 1190 | From: Soul Searching... Somewhere in Florida, | Registered: Aug 2014
Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
2
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Buy a Smurf DVD!

Posts: | From: Smurf Village | Registered: Apr 2006
Crisptix
Smurf
Member # 7176

Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted 11-20-2019 12:11 PM      Profile for Crisptix       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Against what is probably your better judgement, you feel compelled to investigate. It could be someone up to no good. TOTALLY unlike yourself. But Papa Smurf's lab was off limits to most everyone, especially when he was away.

So slowly, while still carrying your precious blueberry cake, you creep your way over to the hut. With shock you see a window is open! More noises of somesmurf riffling and rattling through Papa Smurfs belongings. Whoever this mysterious intruder is, be it another smurf or something else, they are clearly doing something they shouldn't be, or else they would have used the front door.
__________

What are you going to do about this?

A. Sneak through the window yourself to catch the intruder.

B. Call out to whoever is inside.

C. Go find another smurf to help you.

--------------------
I Draw Smurfs on Patreon!

Posts: 76 | From: Here and there | Registered: Aug 2019
Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted 11-20-2019 04:39 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
A

--------------------
I may not always have the answer, but when I do, I stick with it!
My fanfic: http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/3803.html
Submit art for the story:
http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/4000.html#000000


Posts: 1190 | From: Soul Searching... Somewhere in Florida, | Registered: Aug 2014
Crisptix
Smurf
Member # 7176

Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted 11-20-2019 08:38 PM      Profile for Crisptix       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You feel incensed by this blatant intrusion! And decide to put a stop to it. Also you're curious to find out who is trying to steal from Papa Smurf. Immediately you think "Brainy". That Smurfy know-it-all must have realized he didn't really know it all and in the absence of Papa, resorted to going through all of his stuff to find an answer to whatever problem he was having.

You creep up to the window and peer over the sil. Your hand touches something slick and dark on the wood surface. Gross! You pull your hand away. The strange substance smells like it came from the swamp. The clattering inside the dark hut continues, whoever it is inside is completely oblivious to your spying.

With your resolve solidified, you climb inside, avoiding the nasty black goo on the window sil.

It is totally dark inside, it takes a few moments for your eyes to adjust and you notice with great concern that the noise of the intruder has lessened...did they hear you come in? You gulp nervously, maybe you should have gotten help first. But there's no time to worry about that because you hear footsteps that are getting closer!

__________

What will you do?

A. Gah! Cold feet, get out while you still can!

B. Look for something to throw at the intruder.

C. Nosmurf lives forever. Chaaaarge!

--------------------
I Draw Smurfs on Patreon!

Posts: 76 | From: Here and there | Registered: Aug 2019
Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted 11-21-2019 05:14 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
C

--------------------
I may not always have the answer, but when I do, I stick with it!
My fanfic: http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/3803.html
Submit art for the story:
http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/4000.html#000000


Posts: 1190 | From: Soul Searching... Somewhere in Florida, | Registered: Aug 2014
Crisptix
Smurf
Member # 7176

Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted 11-21-2019 04:00 PM      Profile for Crisptix       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Nosmurf lives forever!

You put your blueberry cake safely under a table and stood boldly to face the mysterious intruder.

"Hey! Whoever the smurf you are, this place is off limits!"
You are just able to make out a large shape outlined in the darkness. And you notice how large it is. At least twice as tall as a smurf. The smell emanating from it was terrible, your eyes teared up from the strength of the odor.

"You *cough!* can't be in Papa Smurf's house *cough!* If you need something you'll have to come back later!"

Your statement is rewarded with a long awkward pause while you're forced to suffer with this creature's all encompassing smell, and without light you still can't really see who or what it is.

"That won't be a problem, bub. I found what I needed!" For the first time the creature speaks! A low voice with a thick accent. It laughs and rushes at you, as you stand between it and the window.

"W-wait!" You try to stop it but it's size, strength, and smell are overpowering.

"Oof!" Something solid, that looks oddly enough like Papa Smurf's spell book, hits the side of your head, sending you reeling. The intruder laughs as he plows past, tossing the book out the window before lumbering out himself somehow managing easily despite his size.

You aren’t stunned for too long and manage to stand soon after the large gross intruder escapes the window.

“Get back here! You can’t just take that!” Your yell carries far and some of the other mushroom houses begin to glow inside with light. The commotion of your activity was just enough to pull some of your fellows up from their slumber. But if no one acted quickly it wouldn’t matter. The intruder, now thief, was hurriedly running through the main path of the village and would enter the forest in a very short while.
__________

What will you do?

A.Chase the swamp thief on your own

B.Yell for help so other Smurfs can join you (This will give the thief a bigger head start)

--------------------
I Draw Smurfs on Patreon!

Posts: 76 | From: Here and there | Registered: Aug 2019
Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted 11-22-2019 09:38 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
A (I'll go after that intruder myself... If they think I need help, they'll catch up later)

--------------------
I may not always have the answer, but when I do, I stick with it!
My fanfic: http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/3803.html
Submit art for the story:
http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/4000.html#000000


Posts: 1190 | From: Soul Searching... Somewhere in Florida, | Registered: Aug 2014
Crisptix
Smurf
Member # 7176

Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted 11-23-2019 10:29 PM      Profile for Crisptix       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(Lol author is busy. Will resume on Monday. This will probably be a typical thing.)

--------------------
I Draw Smurfs on Patreon!

Posts: 76 | From: Here and there | Registered: Aug 2019
Crisptix
Smurf
Member # 7176

Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted 11-25-2019 10:11 PM      Profile for Crisptix       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You decide there is no time to alert your friends about what just happened. But you know several of them saw you bounding out of the village just before you disappeared into the trees. You can only hope they follow as you go as you can’t risk losing the runaways trail. Unfortunately for you it’s almost impossible to see in as the canopy devours the moonlight.

Luckily for you the book thief doesn’t care about being quiet and you can hear him crashing through bushes and snapping low hanging branches with abandon. As long as he keeps running you should be able to hear which way he is going.

A little while longer into the chase and you start to realize something. You’re heading towards the swamp! Which makes sense but still you feel nervous. The swamp isn’t kind to smurfs. But at least you know the identity of the thief, a swamp troll.

Eventually you reach the edge of the swamp. The thick trees of the forest recede and open into a clearing. Still dark but the light of fireflies allows you to see farther than you would have normally. Even Though you lost sight of the troll you know he must be in the general and perhaps if you look around you might stumble upon his hiding place.
There is the clearing just in front of you and along the perimeter are two trails. Walking paths that are barely visible in the undergrowth but it is still fairly obvious that some creatures walk along them semi regularly. This is what you can deduce in the low light.

You pause and consider your options. Trying to navigate the swamp at night could be dangerous.

__________

What should you do?

A.Sit tight and wait til sunrise so you can pick up the troll’s trail again.

B.With all the fireflies around, maybe you can find a way to craft some kind of make shift lantern.

C.You’ll do your best in the low light and try to relocate the troll in the dark.

--------------------
I Draw Smurfs on Patreon!

Posts: 76 | From: Here and there | Registered: Aug 2019
Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted 11-26-2019 09:35 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
B

(Maybe I can fashion a small cage of twigs and vines to hold some fireflies??)

--------------------
I may not always have the answer, but when I do, I stick with it!
My fanfic: http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/3803.html
Submit art for the story:
http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/4000.html#000000


Posts: 1190 | From: Soul Searching... Somewhere in Florida, | Registered: Aug 2014
Crisptix
Smurf
Member # 7176

Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted 11-28-2019 01:23 AM      Profile for Crisptix       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Quick Update! Our dear Anon Smurf will now have an inventory. He can old up to 4 items. 1 in hand and 3 in his hat. So right now upon the latest choice made he is holding the lantern and has the blueberry cake in his hat. (Of course this isn't logical but work with me and the weird yet typical cartoon logic most shows have)

--------------------
I Draw Smurfs on Patreon!

Posts: 76 | From: Here and there | Registered: Aug 2019
Crisptix
Smurf
Member # 7176

Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted 12-02-2019 12:12 PM      Profile for Crisptix       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
With a smurfy ingenuity typical to your kind, you are able to fashion together a lantern using a stick and thin strips of leaves. And once you've coaxed a couple of firebugs inside you are able to traverse the uneven areas of the swamp with much more ease. With luck you are able to pick up the troll's tracks!

But you also discover something else that you didn't expect to see at all. Wagon tracks. BIG wagon tracks. Humans? Possibly. Or something else. The Swamp troll's tracks are going in the same direction. This revelation worries you. Who else could be out here? While you ponder this you hear a sudden noise behind you!

Some shrubs rattle with movement. It ceases the moment you turn around, trying to reveal the hidden with your firefly lantern.

"Who's out there!" you call out, bracing for action. Something bright green and red flashes past your vision! A murloc bounds from the bushes, landing in front of you. The frog creature is about as big as a smurf if not slightly bigger. It eyes you hungrily with bulging eyes and a sticky tongue ready to lash at you!
Pic of a Murloc:

 -
(Yes this is a DnD monster. I just needed a scary frog creature thing)


__________

What will you do?

A. Attack the murloc with your lantern!

B. Jump out of the way! (This option comes with a coinflip. Call heads or tails)

C. Throw your blueberry cake at the murloc.

--------------------
I Draw Smurfs on Patreon!

Posts: 76 | From: Here and there | Registered: Aug 2019
Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted 12-04-2019 03:58 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
B

Heads

--------------------
I may not always have the answer, but when I do, I stick with it!
My fanfic: http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/3803.html
Submit art for the story:
http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/4000.html#000000


Posts: 1190 | From: Soul Searching... Somewhere in Florida, | Registered: Aug 2014
Crisptix
Smurf
Member # 7176

Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted 12-05-2019 10:40 PM      Profile for Crisptix       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The Murloc's sticky flies out! In the last possible moment you scramble away. It's tongue flies past and hits something behind you.

"Yikes!"

"What is it?"

"A tongue! Something's got me!"

You hear voices and turn to hear a scuffle behind a clump of bushes as the murloc tussles, long distance, with whatever it grabbed by the tongue. A smurf comes out! Against its will, dragged along by the swamp frog’s tongue and towards it’s open mouth. Everything happens quickly and you move before you think. You smash your foot onto the murloc’s tongue.

With an agonized croak the murloc loses hold of the smurf and jumps away into the undergrowth, its injured tongue trailing behind it.

Threat gone you give your attention to the smurf on the ground, they're not hurt but it looks like their prides been wounded more than anything. A second smurf also steps into view. Calmer now that the threat is passed but still alert.

__________

I’ll let players decide who these two Smurfs are. I’ll do my best to characterize them (lol no guarantees.)

--------------------
I Draw Smurfs on Patreon!

Posts: 76 | From: Here and there | Registered: Aug 2019
Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted 12-07-2019 10:07 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I walk over to the Smurf to help him up. "You ok, Clumsy?" I ask as I pull him to his feet.

I approach the other Smurf, whom, by the light of my lantern, I see is Hefty.

"Thanks for coming, you two," I say. "Are there more Smurfs on the way?"

--------------------
I may not always have the answer, but when I do, I stick with it!
My fanfic: http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/3803.html
Submit art for the story:
http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/4000.html#000000


Posts: 1190 | From: Soul Searching... Somewhere in Florida, | Registered: Aug 2014
Crisptix
Smurf
Member # 7176

Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted 12-08-2019 08:12 PM      Profile for Crisptix       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(Author Note) There won't be any other smurfs coming along lol. I settled on 2 as that's the limit of what I think I can manage for a game. So keep that in mind. You are allowed to change the 2 you introduced if there was a particular smurf you really wanted. Just FYI!

--------------------
I Draw Smurfs on Patreon!

Posts: 76 | From: Here and there | Registered: Aug 2019
Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted 12-09-2019 02:02 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ok

--------------------
I may not always have the answer, but when I do, I stick with it!
My fanfic: http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/3803.html
Submit art for the story:
http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/4000.html#000000


Posts: 1190 | From: Soul Searching... Somewhere in Florida, | Registered: Aug 2014
Crisptix
Smurf
Member # 7176

Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted 12-11-2019 12:09 PM      Profile for Crisptix       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hefty answers. "The others may catch up or they might not. When we heard the commotion we didn't really see which way you went so we did what we had to and split up." Then Hefty motioned expectantly.

"So what in smurf's name is happening?"

As briefly as you can you explain everything about the troll who stole Papa Smurf's prized book of spells and point out the tracks.

"Golly. Maybe the troll is taking the book to the humans." Clumsy muses and you figure that is exactly what's happening.

"Well we can't let that happen. Come on!" Hefty eagerly takes the lead, you run along side with your lantern guiding the way.

Minutes later the object of your pursuit comes into view. To keep from being seen you keep to the trees but in a small clearing, or at least small for humans, you see the wagon. It seems to be the type for caravans and long distance travel with a tarp covering the back half where either passengers or goods would it.

From your position you can't see whats inside but you CAN see that the wagon is very much stuck in a ditch, nearly turned all the way on its side with the wheels on the right side suspended in the air.

"The driver probably couldn't see where he was going..." You muse. "Not the best idea to travel at night through these parts in the first place."

“I hope nobody was hurt.” Clumsy whispers. “Oh look! I see him!” the smurf points to a stump across the path in front of the ditch. You see the troll climbing into your line of view, standing on top of the stump with Papa Smurf’s tome in hand, he begins to flip through the pages , back and forth, eagerly searching for something. He shouts some incantations and suddenly the entire bulk of the wagon shudders violently, moving upwards just slightly before thudding back down the 2 or 3 inches it was from the ground.

“What is he trying to do?” Hefty whispers.

“Trying to use magic to lift the wagon out of the ditch.” You answer.

“Geeze, if he just needed help all he had to do was ask.” says Clumsy. The troll tried again but the spell wasn’t strong enough. The wagon shuddered and tried to float, a little higher this time, but ultimately it fell back into the ditch again. You begin to wonder where the human owners of this wagon may be right now.

It’s 3 against 1 now. You should have little trouble retrieving Papa Smurf’s spellbook. Now it’s simply a matter of how to go about it.


__________

What will you do now?

A. Confront the troll again now that you have friends. There’s still no need to fight

B. Take down the troll with a sneak attack.

C. Hefty and Clumsy can deal with the swamp troll. You want to see what's inside that wagon.



--------------------
I Draw Smurfs on Patreon!

Posts: 76 | From: Here and there | Registered: Aug 2019
Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted 12-11-2019 01:34 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
A

--------------------
I may not always have the answer, but when I do, I stick with it!
My fanfic: http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/3803.html
Submit art for the story:
http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/4000.html#000000


Posts: 1190 | From: Soul Searching... Somewhere in Florida, | Registered: Aug 2014
Crisptix
Smurf
Member # 7176

Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted 01-09-2020 10:32 AM      Profile for Crisptix       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Dropping in quickly to say that I do plan on continuing this but certain things are going on that are taking up my time and ability to think creatively. Sorry for the very long lapse in time!

--------------------
I Draw Smurfs on Patreon!

Posts: 76 | From: Here and there | Registered: Aug 2019
Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted 01-09-2020 09:30 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
No problem!

--------------------
I may not always have the answer, but when I do, I stick with it!
My fanfic: http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/3803.html
Submit art for the story:
http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/4000.html#000000


Posts: 1190 | From: Soul Searching... Somewhere in Florida, | Registered: Aug 2014
Quick Reply
Message:

HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.
   

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips
 

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2020 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.