Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie                     Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Role Play Forum » Smurfs Roleplay- M (Page 4)
Author Topic: Smurfs Roleplay- M
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-28-2019 12:39 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Meanwhile, at the hovel of Enchanter Homnibus. Oliver, the teenaged servant of the place is brewing up a batch of coffee for his master.

--------------------
MATT GRISHAM -- Merriam Woods, MO

Posts: 834 | From: Merriam Woods, MO | Registered: Jan 2018
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-28-2019 06:24 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
After it has been brewed and two lumps of sugar were added to the mix, he enters the room with the finished coffee and serves it to Homnibus.

"Here's your coffee, Master. Strong, just the way you like it", Oliver said.

"Thanks, Oliver", said Homnibus, as he takes a cup from the platter and sips it, while he continues to finish the new recipe for his latest potion.

--------------------

Coffee Smurf
Smurf
Member # 7224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-01-2019 03:04 PM      Profile for Coffee Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oliver grinned. Servant or not, he really liked Homnibus. The wizard was easy to like.
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-01-2019 04:12 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.

"Oliver, do you mind getting the door for me, please?" Homnibus asked. "Some visitors have arrived."

"Right away, master" replied Oliver.

--------------------

Coffee Smurf
Smurf
Member # 7224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-01-2019 06:44 PM      Profile for Coffee Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oliver ran to the door and opened it, looking out. He was eager to see who it was.
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-01-2019 06:50 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
He opened the door to see Wooly Smurf.

"Ah, a Smurf. Nice to see you." Oliver said as he greeted Wooly.

--------------------

Coffee Smurf
Smurf
Member # 7224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-01-2019 07:14 PM      Profile for Coffee Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
“Howdy, Oliver,” Wooly replied, gazing up at the human. “Any chance Homnibus is home? Papa sent me, y’see.”
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-01-2019 07:55 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
"Oh, sure." Oliver replied. He points Wooly over to Homnibus working. "Why, he's right over there working on his latest cure for all diseases."

--------------------

Coffee Smurf
Smurf
Member # 7224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-02-2019 04:39 AM      Profile for Coffee Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
“Thanks, youngun,” Wooly said, and entered the house. “Howdy, Homnibus!”
Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-02-2019 05:01 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Homnibus smiled as he greeted Wooly, "Why, hello, there, little Smurf! Papa Smurf is well, I hope?"

--------------------
I may not always have the answer, but when I do, I stick with it!
My fanfic: http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/3803.html
Submit art for the story:
http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/4000.html#000000

Posts: 1190 | From: Soul Searching... Somewhere in Florida, | Registered: Aug 2014
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-02-2019 05:17 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
"Aw, he's fine!" Wooly replied. "It's th' lil' critter he's worried about!"

"You mean, like, one of the animals is sick?" Homnibus asked Wooly.

"Yup." Wooly answered. "A lil' baby rabbit caught a cold, and he's stuck in bed at Papa's home."

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-02-2019 06:43 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Homnibus nodded, "Ah, of course... I'll go and fetch the cold remedy for you to take back with you..."

--------------------

Posts: 1190 | From: Soul Searching... Somewhere in Florida, | Registered: Aug 2014
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-02-2019 08:08 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Homnibus got up from his seat and walked over to his cabinet full of cures, potions and spells.

--------------------

Coffee Smurf
Smurf
Member # 7224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-02-2019 10:39 AM      Profile for Coffee Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Wooly watched. He’d always admired Homnibus and Papa and other good wizards, although the wizard work wasn’t really his thing. He liked sheep.
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-02-2019 11:36 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
"Ah, here it is", said Homnibus as he got out the cure for the common cold.

--------------------

Coffee Smurf
Smurf
Member # 7224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-02-2019 02:12 PM      Profile for Coffee Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Wooly grinned, hopping up on a stool to better take the cure. “Thanks! I’m sure Papa’s gonna want to thank ya too.”
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-02-2019 04:01 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
"No problem. You take care now." Homnibus told Wooly as he left to jump on his bullfrog.

"Yeah! Don't forget to tell Papa Smurf I said "Hello"!" Oliver told Wooly.

--------------------

Coffee Smurf
Smurf
Member # 7224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-02-2019 04:09 PM      Profile for Coffee Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Wooly tucked the cure in his hat and mounted the bullfrog. Waving to the humans, he replied, “will do, Oliver! See y’all soon!”
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-02-2019 04:22 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
"Yee-haw!" he hollered as he rode off back into the Smurf Forest.

"I sure hope the baby bunny feels better", Oliver wondered.

"I hope so too", Homnibus agreed. "Now, I must be getting back to work. There's still a few more things I have to do before it's done."

--------------------

Coffee Smurf
Smurf
Member # 7224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-04-2019 07:17 AM      Profile for Coffee Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Wooly arrived triumphantly back at the village. Hopping off of his bullfrog, he presented the cure to Papa. “Howdy, Papa,” He said. “By th’ way, Oliver says hello.”
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-04-2019 08:10 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
"Well, that's very smurfy of him", said Papa Smurf. "Anyway, did you get the cure?"

"Yup!" Wooly replied as he got it from behind his back. "Here it is!"

--------------------

Coffee Smurf
Smurf
Member # 7224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-18-2019 07:12 PM      Profile for Coffee Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
“Ah, thank you,” Papa replied, taking the cure. He began walking. “I’m sure the baby rabbit will feel much better after this!”

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-19-2019 07:55 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
In Papa Smurf's lab, Nat Smurfling told the little animal, "Don't worry, baby rabbit. Papa Smurf is coming back with a cure and your tummy will feel all better."

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-04-2019 04:06 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papa Smurf enters the lab, remedy in hand, and carefully approaches the bunny... "Come, now, little one," he said soothingly, scratching the creature beneath the chin. "Have some of these herbs, they will help you to feel better."

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-04-2019 04:12 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The baby rabbit tasted the care and much to Papa Smurf's surprise, it worked. He was feeling like his cheerful self again.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2020 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.