Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie                     Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Role Play Forum » Smurfs Roleplay- M (Page 3)
Author Topic: Smurfs Roleplay- M
Coffee Smurf
Smurf
Member # 7224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-18-2019 05:22 PM      Profile for Coffee Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ooh, Trolls style, I like it!)

Coffee yelled as he was yanked backwards, then whirled around. “Oh, it’s just you.” He breathed a sigh of relief. “Thanks... sorry about that.” He was a bit embarrassed.

Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-18-2019 07:41 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(well, more like Rapunzel from tangled, but, sure! That would work for my OC, too)

Ariel, Brainy and Clumsy gave Coffee Smurf a quizzical stare.

"Wow, Coffee," Clumsy. "Even if I had smelled that, I don't think I would have smurfed it, myself."

--------------------
I may not always have the answer, but when I do, I stick with it!
My fanfic: http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/3803.html
Submit art for the story:
http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/4000.html#000000

Posts: 1190 | From: Soul Searching... Somewhere in Florida, | Registered: Aug 2014
Coffee Smurf
Smurf
Member # 7224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-18-2019 07:46 PM      Profile for Coffee Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Haha, sorry- I love Disney but am planning a Trolls/Smurfs crossover rn lol)

Coffee looked sheepishly at his friends. “I’m sorry, I guess I was thinking about Greedy’s breakfasts.” He looked back at the trap, then regretfully at the donut.

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-18-2019 07:55 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
"Uh, is somethin' wrong?", Clumsy asked Coffee.

--------------------
MATT GRISHAM -- Merriam Woods, MO

Posts: 834 | From: Merriam Woods, MO | Registered: Jan 2018
Coffee Smurf
Smurf
Member # 7224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-18-2019 08:07 PM      Profile for Coffee Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Coffee sighed. “It wasn’t very smurfy of me to almost get caught like that- I guess I feel guilty. You could have been captured too.”
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-19-2019 01:46 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
"Aw, it's okay. At least we're safe from... Gargamel." Clumsy replied.

--------------------

Coffee Smurf
Smurf
Member # 7224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-19-2019 02:14 PM      Profile for Coffee Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Coffee shuddered. “Yikes.” That would’ve been bad.
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-19-2019 07:13 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ariel, unraveling her hair from around Coffee Smurf, said, "Well, you're safe, now, Coffee Smurf. I'd say that it'd be a good idea for us to smurf back to the village. I'll go cast a quick levitation spell on the cauldron and we can go."

--------------------

Posts: 1190 | From: Soul Searching... Somewhere in Florida, | Registered: Aug 2014
Coffee Smurf
Smurf
Member # 7224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-19-2019 07:15 PM      Profile for Coffee Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Coffee nodded. “You’re right.” He began gathering up his other tools.
Coffee Smurf
Smurf
Member # 7224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-19-2019 07:50 PM      Profile for Coffee Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Goodnight!)
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-20-2019 07:53 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Coffee Smurf:
Coffee nodded. “You’re right.” He began gathering up his other tools.

Meanwhile, back at the village... Dreamy is watching Papa Smurf pacing back and forth, waiting for Coffee and his friends to return, while Greedy is serving food and drinks to his fellow Smurfs.

"Papa Smurf, what are you doing?", Dreamy asked.

"I'm waiting for Coffee and the others to return, so he can help Greedy serve beverages to his fellow Smurfs", Papa answered.

--------------------

Coffee Smurf
Smurf
Member # 7224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-20-2019 11:34 AM      Profile for Coffee Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Nearby, Lazy yawned. “Yeah, he said he was saving an extra-big pot for me so I didn’t miss dinner again.”
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-20-2019 06:35 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Dreamy says, "Boy, I hope he gets back here sooner... I wouldn't intend to imagine about him being stuck in the forest throughout the whole day".

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-21-2019 04:30 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Just then, there was a knock at the door. It was Coffee Smurf, followed by Brainy and Clumsy, with Ariel bringing up the rear with an enormous cauldron full of Coffee Smurf's famous concoction.

--------------------

Coffee Smurf
Smurf
Member # 7224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-21-2019 09:08 AM      Profile for Coffee Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Coffee grinned, dramatically waving towards the coffee. “My fellow Smurfs, the smurfiness has arrived!!!” He was immensely proud of himself for making the coffee.
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-21-2019 05:44 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The other Smurfs cheered with joy.

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-24-2019 02:48 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ariel, using her magic, brought the massive cauldron full of coffee to the stand it was to be placed on.

Hefty and Gutsy followed behind pushing a wheeled staircase to the side of the pot, taking the wheels off when they had it positioned just right, so it wouldn't roll away.

--------------------

Coffee Smurf
Smurf
Member # 7224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-24-2019 04:56 AM      Profile for Coffee Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Coffee quickly ran into his house, coming out with a cart full of mugs. “Alright,” he cried out, “who wants some coffee??”
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-26-2019 08:27 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Everysmurf raised their hands excitedly... Even Grouchy and Lazy Smurf were joining in as all the adult Smurfs in the village chanted: "Coffee! Coffee! Coffee! Coffee! Coffee! COFFEE!"

"Wow!" Ariel exclaimed. "Even in my life in New York, I have never seen so many people that were this excited about coffee, before."

--------------------

Coffee Smurf
Smurf
Member # 7224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-26-2019 09:40 AM      Profile for Coffee Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Coffee couldn’t keep a wide grin off of his face as he steered the cart around, making sure that every Smurf got a mug. “There’s more if anyone wants some,” he said.

(I’ve almost figured out what Smurfberry Brew tastes like, BTW

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-26-2019 05:47 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
"I'll take one, thank you very much." Brainy said as swiped one of the coffee beverages from the table. He then tells Ariel, "I sure hope the Smurflings don't follow through this example. They're too young to understand the consequences of what coffee could do to them."

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-26-2019 06:52 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sipping a small cup of her own Ariel replied, "Don't smurf your head about it... The little ones are all smurfing in their tree house with hot chocolate. It's a safe alternative for them."
Brainy looked at her, "But who's smurfing an eye on them?"
Ariel nodded and smiled, "Papa and I have taken care of it. Grandpa, Nanny, Papa and I are taking turns sitting with them while the others get coffee... Speaking of which, it's my turn now."

--------------------

Coffee Smurf
Smurf
Member # 7224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-26-2019 07:26 PM      Profile for Coffee Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I THINK it’s like a blueberry/raspberry coffee, from Dunkin’s. The blueberry flavoring was almost there, the raspberry too much, so next time I’ll combine them and figure it out.)

Coffee sipped from his own mug and chuckled to himself. He loved making coffee, and he loved drinking coffee, and he especially loved making his friends happy with coffee.

(It’s hard, figuring out a flavor that doesn’t exist yet.

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-26-2019 08:21 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Brainy is still suspicious and thinking about Gargamel using their coffee as a magic potion to gain the power to locate where their village is at and capture all of the Smurfs.

--------------------

Coffee Smurf
Smurf
Member # 7224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-27-2019 06:42 PM      Profile for Coffee Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Coffee eventually sat down near the edge of a table. He sat there contentedly, enjoying the comfort of his friends and family and coffee.
Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.