Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie                     Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Role Play Forum » Smurfs Roleplay- M (Page 2)
Author Topic: Smurfs Roleplay- M
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-13-2019 02:01 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Don't you worry about a thing.

Ariel and I will continue on the rest of the RP for you while we wait.

--------------------
MATT GRISHAM -- Merriam Woods, MO

Posts: 834 | From: Merriam Woods, MO | Registered: Jan 2018
Coffee Smurf
Smurf
Member # 7224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-13-2019 06:31 PM      Profile for Coffee Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Back from work! Also tomorrow I’m probably gonna go to a LOTR con at my local library.)

Coffee took another sip, then stopped. It was empty. He stood up. “Hey, I’m gonna go get more coffee beans,” he said. “Anyone want more coffee?”

(Also does anyone know how to reset the time zone here? IDK what I did but it says it’s

Coffee Smurf
Smurf
Member # 7224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-13-2019 06:33 PM      Profile for Coffee Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
four hours behind)
Coffee Smurf
Smurf
Member # 7224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-13-2019 06:45 PM      Profile for Coffee Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Okay, and here’s Scruple-)

Scruple rolled his eyes from his position near the bookshelf. He was pretending to dust. “Well, if they’re so annoying, why don’t you catch a few for dinner?” He asked innocently.

Coffee Smurf
Smurf
Member # 7224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-13-2019 07:56 PM      Profile for Coffee Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Goodnight again! Hey, do any of y’all have Quotev accounts?)
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-14-2019 04:57 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Coffee Smurf:
Okay, and here’s Scruple-)

Scruple rolled his eyes from his position near the bookshelf. He was pretending to dust. “Well, if they’re so annoying, why don’t you catch a few for dinner?” He asked innocently.

Gargamel snapped at him, "Don't tempt me, you little brat!" Then suddenly, he smells something from outside.

"What's that smell?", he wondered.

--------------------

Coffee Smurf
Smurf
Member # 7224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-14-2019 05:01 AM      Profile for Coffee Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Scruple snorted. “You, probably. Or a skunk again, want it to spray you?” He went and poked his head out of the window.
Coffee Smurf
Smurf
Member # 7224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-14-2019 05:32 AM      Profile for Coffee Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Leaving for the con now)
Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-14-2019 01:21 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Scruple took a long sniff... "Hey!" he said, "That actually smells pretty good!"

Gargamel knocked Scruple out of his way. "Hmm," he snarled as he breathed in the aroma. "Yes... "Reminiscent of warm dirt, with smurfberries and vanilla beans..."

--------------------
I may not always have the answer, but when I do, I stick with it!
My fanfic: http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/3803.html
Submit art for the story:
http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/4000.html#000000

Posts: 1190 | From: Soul Searching... Somewhere in Florida, | Registered: Aug 2014
Coffee Smurf
Smurf
Member # 7224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-14-2019 03:10 PM      Profile for Coffee Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi Ariel)
Rping Scruple is pretty cool)
OMG THE SAMI-CON WAS AMAZING AND I’m gonna post the pics on Facebook if y’all wanna see)
So y’all want me to do Azrael, or continue with Coffee?)

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-14-2019 05:07 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(glad you had fun at your convention! Also, you started the rp so you can do it however you want. Want to do Azreal? Go ahead! Don't want to do it? Maybe somesmurf else will pick up the role... On bluebuddies, the possibilities are endless! Just have fun and try to keep as appropriate as possible[like you said in the opening post on this thread [Smile] ].)

--------------------

Posts: 1190 | From: Soul Searching... Somewhere in Florida, | Registered: Aug 2014
Coffee Smurf
Smurf
Member # 7224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-14-2019 05:18 PM      Profile for Coffee Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Okay!)

Azrael snuffed the air. He meowed, smelling something else. It was far off, but smelled familiar. He couldn’t tell what it was right away, though.

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-14-2019 06:25 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Meanwhile, in the forest, a surprisingly long way from the village, Ariel, Brainy and Clumsy Smurf find Coffee Smurf, working on an enormous batch of his famous coffee in a large cauldron over a fire.

"Wow, Coffee Smurf," Ariel said, startling Coffee Smurf as he wasn't expecting anyone to come his way until time to go to the banquet. "the smell of your coffee sure does travel far! Clumsy and I are half Fairy and we can smell it from the village..."

Brainy looked at her. "What does being half Fairy have to do with the fact we can smell the coffee from the village, Ariel?"

"Really?" Ariel raised an eyebrow at him, "So you obviously didn't read the documentary about the differences between Fairies and Smurfs I gave you for Christmas last year, did you?"

Clumsy chimed in, "Uh, nope! He smurfed it to me at our smurfday, remember, sis?" he pulled it out of his hat. "I actually like it... It explains a lot of why I'm so clumsy at being a smurf, heheh!"

Ariel nodded, "Then you know what being half Fairy has to do with you and I being able to smell the coffee from the village, right?"

Clumsy nodded back happily, nearly shaking his hat off of his head. "I sure do! You see, Fairies have inherenn--inherr-- Uh, they're known for havin' much smaller noses than us, Smurfs, so they don't have a smurfisticated ol'factory system... Means they don't smell quite like Smurfs can."

Ariel rumpled her twin brother's hat, "Exactly, Clums..." she replied. "So as half Fairies, Clumsy and I have slightly smaller noses and can't smell the same way you purebred Smurfs can."

--------------------

Coffee Smurf
Smurf
Member # 7224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-14-2019 06:30 PM      Profile for Coffee Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Coffee frowned. “Well, maybe you should start heading back to the village. We don’t want anyone else to smell this and come running.” He looked back at the liquid. “It’s almost done; I’ll join you in just a moment.”
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-14-2019 06:44 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ariel smiled. "I can help with that," she said

With that remark, she raised her hand and cast a spell over the huge cauldron.

"There," she finally spoke after about a minute of total silence. "That should prevent the scent from getting too far out there... Though, Coffee, can I ask you a question?"

--------------------

Coffee Smurf
Smurf
Member # 7224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-14-2019 06:49 PM      Profile for Coffee Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Coffee nodded. “Thanks! What did you want to ask me?”
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-14-2019 07:00 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
"Well," Ariel paused for a moment. "It's about all this," she gestured to all the coffee making equipment. "I'm not necessarily concerned about the tools required for this or anything, but I am a little worried about the location you picked to brew your coffee, Coffee... Your setup is smurfed dangerously close to Gargamel's hovel, you know... We're only fifty meters away from his front door..."

--------------------

Coffee Smurf
Smurf
Member # 7224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-14-2019 07:06 PM      Profile for Coffee Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Coffee looked over. “Well, I’m running out of places to brew where the others won’t find me- Nosey used to pester me a lot.” He grinned. “Besides, I’m careful enough. He hasn’t caught me yet, has he?” He was being a bit too cocky, but he’d already had three cups of coffee.
Coffee Smurf
Smurf
Member # 7224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-14-2019 08:05 PM      Profile for Coffee Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Goodnight, Ariel and co!)
Coffee Smurf
Smurf
Member # 7224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-15-2019 04:28 AM      Profile for Coffee Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Okay, I gotta work in about an hour, so feel free to post and I’ll try to reply when I can. See ya!)
Coffee Smurf
Smurf
Member # 7224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-16-2019 03:33 AM      Profile for Coffee Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Azrael suddenly caught a whiff of something that made him very excited. He began rubbing up against Gargamel, excited by the prospect of Smurfs for dinner.
Coffee Smurf
Smurf
Member # 7224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-17-2019 09:55 PM      Profile for Coffee Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Anyone here?)

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-18-2019 10:36 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
But it all turns out to be a donut trap set up by Gargamel, with a hint of vanilla added to lure Coffee Smurf to his cage.

--------------------

Coffee Smurf
Smurf
Member # 7224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-18-2019 11:55 AM      Profile for Coffee Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Coffee followed the smell. “It almost smells like Greedy’s donuts,” he exclaimed. Unable to contain his excitement, he broke into a run and entered the cage. Then he stopped. “Hey, wait a minute!!”
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-18-2019 05:09 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ariel, Brainy and Clumsy followed carefully behind, in the case that Coffee Smurf ended up getting into trouble.

"I knew there was something unsmurfy going on here," Ariel said. "Come on, you two. We should smurf close together and catch up with Coffee. If we don't, he could be in serious danger."

The two other Smurfs nodded, and they proceeded to follow Coffee Smurf deeper into the woods.

Then... They saw it. A cage was swinging back and forth over a human-sized doughnut.

Brainy started to panic. "What are we going to do, Ariel? If Coffee smurfs that trap, we're all smurfed!"

"Don't smurf about it, Brainy," Ariel replied, "I've got this."

With that, she tied her hair into a lasso and threw it over Coffee Smurf just before he could set off Gargamel's trap, and snatched him into the bushes where she, Brainy and Clumsy were hiding.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.