Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie                     Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Role Play Forum » Smurfs Roleplay- M (Page 1)
Author Topic: Smurfs Roleplay- M
Coffee Smurf
Smurf
Member # 7224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-12-2019 05:20 AM      Profile for Coffee Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here I’ll be using my own Smurf, Coffee Smurf (me) and my own slightly different version, so just ask if you’re confused. Let’s Roleplay- 3rd person. Keep it kid-friendly, though- and please. Do TRY to use good grammar and punctuation...)

-

It was late afternoon in the Smurf village. Everysmurf was getting ready for Greedy’s feast, especially Coffee Smurf. He loved Greedy’s smurfberry pies- and cakes, and cookies... like everyone else, he just plain loved smurfberries! While waiting for the feast to begin, he was sitting on the bank of the River Smurf, sipping on a fresh cup of coffee.

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-12-2019 06:40 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Meanwhile, Clumsy intends to walk over to Brainy's house for a visit, when suddenly... Something else caught his eye. He spotted a Smurf sipping a cup of coffee on the bank of the River Smurf.

"Golly! What's that thing he's havin' in his lap?", the village klutz pondered to himself. He then decided to go and visit the Smurf at the bank alone.

--------------------
MATT GRISHAM -- Merriam Woods, MO

Posts: 834 | From: Merriam Woods, MO | Registered: Jan 2018
Coffee Smurf
Smurf
Member # 7224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-12-2019 07:11 AM      Profile for Coffee Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Coffee glanced up at Clumsy as he approached. His face brightened. “Oh, hey Clumsy!” He grinned. “Want to sit with me?”

(Thanks! I’m new, and usually people don’t reply this fast! [Smile]

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-12-2019 07:25 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(You're welcome.)

"Uh, sure." Clumsy replied as he sat down with him, smiling.

Then, when he saw Coffee Smurf taking another sip of his drink, Clumsy sternly asked, "What's that thing you're sippin'? It sure don't look like smurfberry juice to me."

--------------------

Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-12-2019 08:02 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ariel(my oc) walks up. "Why, hello, there, Coffee Smurf, and greetings to you, too Clumsy, my dear brother!" she says with a smile. "Is that a cup of your famous smurfberry vanilla blend, Coffee Smurf?"

--------------------
I may not always have the answer, but when I do, I stick with it!
My fanfic: http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/3803.html
Submit art for the story:
http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/4000.html#000000

Posts: 1190 | From: Soul Searching... Somewhere in Florida, | Registered: Aug 2014
Coffee Smurf
Smurf
Member # 7224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-12-2019 09:12 AM      Profile for Coffee Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Coffee laughed. “No, it’s coffe, Clumsy,” he replied, before looking up at Ariel. “Yes, it is! I only have the one cup at the moment, but I can make more if anyone wants some!”
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-12-2019 09:27 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Suddenly, Lazy saw a cup of coffee and rushed up to Clumsy, Ariel and Coffee and asked, "Hey! What do you have there?"

Clumsy asked his sister, "You knew?"

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-12-2019 09:44 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ariel chuckled, "Of course I knew, Clumsy... What do you think everyone has been smurfing about? Greedy's going to start letting Coffee serve this stuff in the dining hall. His culismurfy debut is tonight!"

She looked to Lazy, "What a surprise, Lazy Smurf! You're usually asleep by the construction site at the dam at this hour. The way you're behaving, I'm surprised that you don't know about Coffee's coffee, yet. You already act like you've had a cup! Heeheehee!"

--------------------

Posts: 1190 | From: Soul Searching... Somewhere in Florida, | Registered: Aug 2014
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-12-2019 10:02 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Lazy takes a cup of coffee and sips it, "Mmmmm! This tastes smurfy, Coffee! Now I'll never have to sleep while working!"

Clumsy said to Ariel, sarcastically, while crossing his arms and looking smug, "Somesmurf had a cup, huh?"

--------------------

Coffee Smurf
Smurf
Member # 7224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-12-2019 10:08 AM      Profile for Coffee Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Coffee looked up at his friends. “So you guys know? Greedy told me, but I didn’t think anyone else knew. Oh well- yes, everysmurf can have a cup!”
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-12-2019 10:29 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Brainy soon enters, asking, "What is he blabbering on about?"

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-12-2019 01:56 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
"Brainy Smurf!" Ariel exclaimed. "Coffee Smurf is not 'blabbering on,' as you know, he is going to be serving his coffee to everysmurfy at Greedy's banquet, tonight. And I happen to know that you are one of the biggest fans of his smurfberry vanilla blend, aside from Papa Smurf, of course..."

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-12-2019 02:48 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
"Ariel", Brainy said. "I love you. I really do. But, what if they get extremely addicted to this stuff for weeks, after trying it out? What if Gargamel follows this example?"

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-12-2019 02:57 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ariel looked at him. "Love you, too, Brainy... But it's really between Greedy and Coffee Smurf to decide. All we can do is be as supportive and understanding as we can."

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-12-2019 03:02 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
"We can never understand what Gargamel's feeling." Brainy argued. "So, how can we go along with this? Think of the Smurflings. What if they took on this fad?"

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-12-2019 03:23 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
"I've actually smurfed a few tests on it," Ariel replied, "it's practically just tea compared to the cafine content in human coffee."

She holds a bar graph up, showing human coffee having 99% cafine to every cup, and smurf coffee at only 0.5% cafine to every cup...

"See?" She said, "According to the tests, Coffee Smurf's product is perfectly safe."

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-12-2019 03:56 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
"Well, okay." Brainy agrees. "I guess I could continue to drink Coffee's beverages, no matter how different they look, compared to smurfberry juice."

--------------------

Coffee Smurf
Smurf
Member # 7224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-12-2019 05:55 PM      Profile for Coffee Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Coffe listened to this exchange with amusement. “I tend to stay away from higher caffeine levels,” he said, “just in case. Eesh, Gargamel with even more energy...” He shuddered.
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-12-2019 06:29 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Meanwhile, at Gargamel's castle... Azrael is asleep while Gargamel is ranting about how much he hate Smurfs and their goody-goodness, as usual.

--------------------

Coffee Smurf
Smurf
Member # 7224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-12-2019 08:10 PM      Profile for Coffee Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Goodnight)
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-13-2019 05:53 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
"D'oh, those nasty little blue rodents!", Gargamel scowled to himself. "How I hate them so!"

--------------------

Coffee Smurf
Smurf
Member # 7224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-13-2019 06:25 AM      Profile for Coffee Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Good morning)

Coffee Smurf
Smurf
Member # 7224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-13-2019 06:28 AM      Profile for Coffee Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I can try my hand at roleplaying Scruple, if you need a partner, but none of my OCs are there rn, sorry)
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-13-2019 09:48 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sounds like a good idea.

--------------------

Coffee Smurf
Smurf
Member # 7224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-13-2019 10:50 AM      Profile for Coffee Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Okay, I can do that- and have an idea for Coffee to leave the village just in case- but you’ll have to give me about seven hours; I’m about to clock in for work. Sorry!)
Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2020 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.