Smurf at Last!                         Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Role Play Forum » MG and Ariel present: Adventures in Smurf Village: Tales of TERROR!!! episode one... (Page 2)
Author Topic: MG and Ariel present: Adventures in Smurf Village: Tales of TERROR!!! episode one...
Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-08-2018 09:21 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papa: Snappy! You and the other Smurflings must stay in your playhouse... Smurf the door tight and don't come out... No matter what happens... Don't let anyone in either

--------------------
I may not always have the answer, but when I do, I stick with it!
My fanfic: http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/3803.html
Submit art for the story:
]http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/4000.html#000000

Posts: 1013 | From: Lost and homeless in central Florida with my mom | Registered: Aug 2014
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-08-2018 11:53 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Brainy: And don't worry about a thing! We've got this all under control!

--------------------
MATT GRISHAM -- Merriam Woods, MO

Posts: 745 | From: Merriam Woods, MO | Registered: Jan 2018
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-10-2018 04:45 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ariel: Snappy did what he was told... But it wasn't even a minute later that Papa and Brainy smurfed screams from the playhouse...

Brainy: Oh, no! Papa Smurf... You don't think that... it got them? Do you?

Papa: There's only one sure way of knowing... Smurflings! If you're in there, watch your smurfs... Brainy and I are going to break the door down!

Ariel: And just like that, Papa Smurf and Brainy kicked the door in... The sight they saw was enough to scare the skeleton out of any smurf... Pillows were exploding with greasy black feathers and feathery white down, the two bunk beds were smashed to bits... Even Baby Smurf's cradle was tipped over and emptied...

Brainy: Oh, dear smurf...

Papa: Snappy? Slouchy? ...Nat?!? Sassette?!!?

Ariel: They jumped when they heard a tiny noise coming from somewhere in the room...

Sassette: Pappy Smurf? Is it really you?

Papa: Sassette? Where are you?

The cupboard door opens slightly... The little girl smurf crawls out of it holding Baby Smurf in her arms

Sassette: Here I am, Pappy Smurf!

--------------------

Posts: 1013 | From: Lost and homeless in central Florida with my mom | Registered: Aug 2014
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-10-2018 05:55 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papa: Whew! Thank smurfness.

Brainy: (to Sassette) Sassette, what happened?

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-10-2018 07:29 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sassette: That's what I want to know! One minute I'm asleep in my bed and suddenly I wake up in the cupboard with Baby Smurf!

Papa: Sassette, where are the boys?

Sassette: I... I don't know, Pappy Smurf... I woke up and heard em hollerin'... I heard Snappy sayin' "don't come out here, Sassy! You and Baby wait for Papa Smurf to come get you! "

Brainy wiped a tear from his eye

Brainy: Those brave little Smurflings... They risked their own lives to save the two of you...

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-10-2018 10:51 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papa: Come, my little Smurfs. (Papa ran off to go find Hefty.) We must seek Hefty for help. His muscles could break through the pillow monster's polyester fabric bodies.

Brainy, Sassette and Baby tagged along.

Brainy: I hope so.

Sassette: Me too.

Cut to exterior of Hefty's house. Papa, Brainy, Sassette and Baby finally arrived at the doorstep.

Papa: And if Hefty doesn't help us distract the pillow monsters from eating the other Smurfs until there's none of them left in the village, I don't know what will.

Papa Smurf knocks on Hefty's door.

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-10-2018 10:58 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hefty: (off-screen) Who is it?

Papa Smurf: Hefty, we need your help!

Hefty: (off-screen) Papa Smurf?! I thought you were eaten by those giant pillow monsters!

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-19-2018 05:59 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papa: No, Hefty Smurf... I'm fine...

Hefty: Whew! That's a relief...

Papa: No, Hefty... I'm afraid you're wrong...

Hefty: What do you mean, Papa Smurf?

Ariel: As Papa Smurf told him all that had happened and what Sassette had told him earlier, Hefty's face went from slightly calm, to a mix of both agonizing anger and fear...

Hefty: No... First, Smurfette... A-and now the children!!?!! These things need to be smurfed a long hard lesson!!! Whatever you want me to do, I will, Papa Smurf...

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-19-2018 07:44 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Scaredy: (off-screen) PAPA SMURF, PAPA SMURF!

Scaredy runs over to Papa Smurf.

Papa Smurf: What's wrong, Scaredy?

Scaredy: The monster was about to eat me whole, but I ran as fast as I could from that beast! You've got to do something before he eats anymore...

Papa Smurf, Sassette (holding Baby Smurf), Scaredy, Hefty, Brainy and Ariel turned to see the Pillow Monster grabbing an unnamed Smurf from his house and swallowed him whole.

Scaredy: ...Smurfs! (He hides behind Papa Smurf)

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-20-2018 04:58 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(writer's note : MG, Ariel is not IN the story, remember? She is the one telling it)

Ariel: Meanwhile, in the Pillow Beast's den... Handy and Greedy finally managed to pull our unconscious friend, Smurfette from the confines of the black sludge...

Handy: Smurfette, wake up!

Smurfette: (still asleep) No... No, don't eat me...

Greedy: Smurfette, it's us! Handy and Greedy... We've come to rescue you...

Smurfette wakes up and looks around... She is confused and scared

Smurfette: Wh--where are we?

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-20-2018 07:51 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(writer's note: Well, please excuse me for the writing error.)

Handy: We're inside the pillow beast's den.

Greedy: (belly still rumbling) And my belly is still rumbling because I haven't had a midnight snack.

Handy and Smurfette: SMURF UP, GREEDY!!

Handy: The Pillow Beast problems are more important right now! This is not the perfect time to talk about food!

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-25-2018 03:08 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfette: How do we get out of here?

Handy: The same way we got in, I guess...

Ariel: The three Smurfs ran in the opposite direction of the puddle of black greasy goo and found what seemed to be the inside of a ripped pillow...

Handy: Smurfette, you're the smallest of the three of us, you go first and then pull us out, got it?

Smurfette: Ok...

Smurfette climbs through the small hole in the pillow fabric... She turns around to help the other two, but one of the Pillow Creatures spots her... It approaches her and she holds her breath, knowing that she was going to be eaten... It sniffs her for a long time, before stomping away, leaving her terrified... She turns around to face Handy and Greedy, again...

Handy: They... They didn't eat you! How?

Greedy: Yuk!! Even I wouldn't eat anything covered in this nasty glop!!

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-25-2018 06:19 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hefty enters.

Hefty: Hey, Smurfs! Is everything all right out here?

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-26-2018 12:25 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfette turns around to see Hefty

Smurfette: Hefty?

Hefty: Smurfette??!?? Handy, Greedy??? But--but HOW?!??? I was certain that you three would be smurfed by now!

He hugs Smurfette, but wears a disgusted expression after letting go

Hefty: EUCH!!! Smurfette, what is this stuff all over you??

Handy: We don't know... We found her unconscious, about to sink in a whole pool of this black gook...

Greedy: Whatever it is, the Pillow Creatures don't seem to like it much either... It smurfed its nose up at Smurfette after smelling the stuff on her...

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-26-2018 01:18 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hefty: You mean Lazy, the one who turned into a pillow beast?

Brainy, off-screen, screams for help.

Brainy: HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!

Smurfs (all but Brainy): Brainy?!

Brainy ran over to his fellow Smurfs, revealing himself to be a pillow beast too.

Brainy: The Pillow Beast cuts are spreading everywhere throughout every Smurf! And just recently, Lazy slid through my tail while my back is turned!

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-26-2018 04:46 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfette: Lazy Smurf? He turned into a pillow beast? How?

Handy: Yeah, what all did we miss out here?

Brainy: Quite a bit... I can't stay here... I hope you find out how to fix all this, but I think I'm going to try to get as far away from the village as I can before the transmurfatiom is complete...

Hefty: Good thinking, Brainy... Two monsters in the village is more than enough...

Brainy runs away towards the forest (and coincidentally, Gargamel's hovel) Hefty, Smurfette, Handy and Greedy stayed put, frightened by the sight of the village

Ariel: Handy Smurf tried his best to explain the situation to the three Smurfs who had just been on an adventure of their own... He explained how they found Lazy with the scar across his chest, and how he had become a pillow monster... And then he told them what Papa Smurf said about what happened to the Smurflings, and how they sacrificed their smurfs to save Sassette and baby Smurf... Smurfette nearly broke out in tears to hear such horrifying news...

Handy: Don't cry, Smurfette... You know we'll find a way out of this... We always have in the past...

Hefty: Besides, your tears might wash away that black stuff... You're probably wearing the key to our survival on you right now!

Smurfette: Yes... Maybe you're right! We need to hurry and get this stuff to Papa Smurf!

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-26-2018 05:14 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Cut to Papa Smurf waiting outside.

Papa: I hope some of my little Smurfs have survived the Pillow Beast Apacolypse.

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-08-2018 02:17 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hefty, Smurfette, Handy and Greedy (unison): Papa Smurf! Papa Smurf!

Papa: Smurfette? Handy? Greedy? You're alive! Oh thank smurfness you're all okay! How did you escape? Oh, it doesn't matter now, what matters is that you're all safe...

(Narrating) Ariel: Handy and Greedy Smurf explained to Papa about the pool of black, greasy slime that Smurfette was found in, and how the Pillow Creatures avoided her because of the smell of it...

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-08-2018 04:30 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papa Smurf: You mean to tell me that Smurfette is unaffected, because of the black slime smell?

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-08-2018 06:40 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Handy: That's right, Papa Smurf... I'm not sure, but I don't think that the things are eating Smurfs...

Hefty: Oh really? Then explain what they're doing with the Smurfs that we watched them smurfing down whole, the same way Greedy Smurf guzzles down cake and cookies and stuff like that.

Handy: Whole? You mean to say that the creatures aren't gnawing or chewing on Smurfs?

Papa: Yes... And now that you say that, I think I understand what you're getting at...

Papa Smurf finds a book and starts flipping the pages frantically

Papa: Ah-ha! Here it is! The pillow creatures do not, in fact, eat Smurfs... But rather, they preserve them in pools of their thick, black saliva to be sacrificed to their master, the ancient being only known as the Nightdrainer...

Hefty: N-Nightdrainer???

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-08-2018 10:40 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
A guitar riff is being heard. It was Sloppy doing the electric guitar riff whenever someone says "Nightdrainer".

Papa: Ah, yes. The Nightdrainer.

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-09-2018 06:13 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sloppy Smurf goes to play another guitar riff, but is stopped by Hefty, who snatches it from him

Hefty: Seriously, dude, stop... I mean, I don't even know how you got the electricity for this thing... We're in the DARK AGES! Electricity hasn't even been heard of yet, and you're playing this thing?

Greedy: And in the middle of a smurfpocolypse, too!

We fade away from the group of Smurfs standing around Papa Smurf as he reads out the details of the Nightdrainer and cut to Brainy Smurf, who has almost made it out of the village, about halfway through the transformation into a Pillow Beast

Narrating Story(NS) Ariel: Meanwhile, in the forest... Brainy Smurf had just reached the border of the village, where he ran into me... I was just arriving home from an expedition to get some exotic ingredients for a potion that Papa Smurf had been wanting to try out for some time...

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-09-2018 06:57 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papa Smurf: We must read each step of the potion carefully, so that we can stop the Pillow Beasts from infecting Smurfs and attacking our village.

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-24-2018 01:39 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ariel(in story): Brainy? What's wrong with you? You're all greasy and... Are you growing... Feathers?!?

Brainy Smurf, who still hasn't been fully transformed into a pillow beast, tries to pass Ariel quickly as possible, but Ariel uses her magic to stop him in his tracks

Brainy: (straining) Ariel... Smurf me loose and turn back to where you came...

Ariel (in story): What? Why? Brainy, is something wrong?

Brainy:(in agony) Just... Go... Ariel, there's... Nothing... You can smurf... About this... Just... Go on... While you're still... Alive...

Ariel (narrating): With a final screech of pain... Brainy Smurf had transformed into a Pillow Beast... I did the only thing that I could think of... A reversal spell...

Ariel (in story): (reciting an incantation in Latin) Audi veteri mysticis praeterita revertamur ad bestiam... melius fuerat de vulnere smurf vivificabis suam ut possit integrum Brainy Smurf!

--------------------

Smurfstrong
Smurf
Member # 6736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-24-2018 08:23 AM      Profile for Smurfstrong       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
( I read up so I get the jest of the story that Ariel is narrating it)

As Ariel talked the reverse spell some smurfs began to question if the story was over or that was just the beginning of the scary story of the pillow monsters and Nightdrainer.

Smurf strong spoke up interested. "So you're telling me your the hero of this story?" she said looking at Ariel with her purple bobbed hair and a hat with a yellow feather in it. She wore white pants and a green shirt and carried a bow and arrows with her.
She looked over at Snappy for a second because he was shaking but trying not to show he was afraid so the other older smurfs did not notice. After that when she looked away from snappy, she glanced over at her crush Tuffy Smurf.
She likes how he was his own individual with a black buckled belt and his strong feelings for things.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2018 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.