Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie                     Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Role Play Forum » Strange events (Page 5)
Author Topic: Strange events
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-24-2018 09:57 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ariel groans softly.

--------------------
MATT GRISHAM -- Merriam Woods, MO

Posts: 834 | From: Merriam Woods, MO | Registered: Jan 2018
Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-25-2018 04:06 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
BRAINY: Papa Smurf! What's happening to her?

PAPA: She's smurfing another vision! Quick! Catch her before she falls!

--------------------
I may not always have the answer, but when I do, I stick with it!
My fanfic: http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/3803.html
Submit art for the story:
http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/4000.html#000000

Posts: 1190 | From: Soul Searching... Somewhere in Florida, | Registered: Aug 2014
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-25-2018 07:01 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Both Papa Smurf and Brainy caught Ariel as she faints.

BRAINY: (gasps when he sees Ariel out cold) She's unconscious! (turns to Papa Smurf) What made her unconscious?

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-25-2018 09:17 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
PAPA: Her visions have been smurfing a serious effect on her health lately... The vision she's having now must mean something dire...

Slowly, Ariel begins to awaken... Moaning and shaking, she opens her eyes wide with fear and looks around, breathing sharply on the verge of tears...

CLUMSY: Golly gosh, Sis... You feeling alright?

BRAINY: Ariel, are you okay? What's wrong? What did you see?

--------------------

Posts: 1190 | From: Soul Searching... Somewhere in Florida, | Registered: Aug 2014
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-25-2018 12:53 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
ARIEL: (holding in tears) The Wartmongers... Meeting up with the ultimate force of destruction...

BRAINY: Who was it?

ARIEL: The big... fearsome... more realistic-looking... Anti-Dragon... (faints again)

All of the Smurfs gasped.

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-25-2018 01:45 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
JOHAN: Oh, my...

PEEWIT: Gosh! Is she going to be okay, Papa Smurf?

PAPA: Quick! Smurfs, before she goes into another! Smurf me one of your water smurfers!

Clumsy, with unusually steady hands, pulls out a water bottle from under his hat and passes it to Papa Smurf...

CLUMSY: Uh, here you go, Papa Smurf....

Papa splashes some of the water onto Ariel's face... Sputtering, she wakes up again and throws herself into Brainy's arms, sobbing quietly...

ARIEL: I've failed, haven't I? I failed them all!

BRAINY: Ariel, what are you talking about? The wartmongers haven't come yet... There's still a chance we could do this...

Ariel stands up and pushes herself away from him...

ARIEL: A chance we can do WHAT, exactly? Get eaten by a wartmonger? Or worse, roasted alive by the AntiDragon?!?

She breaks away from the group and sits down on a broken toadstool, tears pouring like waterfalls...

ARIEL: Face it, Brainy... I... I failed you... I failed you all...

CLUMSY: You didn't fail me, Sis...

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-25-2018 02:10 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfette: (crying) Oh, boo-hoo! She's getting worse! Oh, boo-hoo-hoo-hoo!

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-25-2018 04:24 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
ARIEL: (in a now hopeless, grim tone) Don't bother crying over me, Smurfette... You're going to need those tears soon enough...

BRAINY: Ariel? Are you sure you can't do anything about it?

ARIEL: I don't know what to do about it, Brainy... The AntiDragon is the most powerful, most evil thing known to man and smurf alike...

PAPA: (to Johan and Peewit) I'm smurfily sorry, friends, but I am afraid we will have to cut this visit a bit short...

JOHAN: No problem, Papa Smurf... You need to take care of this issue before it gets out of hand... We understand how that is...

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-26-2018 02:46 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Suddenly, the Anti-Dragon appeared in Smurf Haven through transportation. He looked realistic in appearance and silver in color. All the Smurfs gasped as they were shocked to see him.

-

SMURFS: (unison) THE ANTI-DRAGON!

Hefty began to put his dukes up at the Anti-Dragon.

-

HEFTY: Let me at 'em! Let me at 'em! I oughta give him a smurfing right on the nose!

Then, King Bullrush transported himself into Smurf Haven to again meet up with the Smurfs.

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-26-2018 02:59 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
CLUMSY: Uh, look, everysmurf! It's King Bullrush!

KING BULLRUSH: That's right, Smurfs! After perfecting my transformation skills, I have finally made it to Smurf Haven! (turns to the Anti-Dragon) Now, my minion! Destroy! DESTROY!

ANTI-DRAGON: And just why, pray tell, should I obey you? I am the ultimate force of destruction! The ultimate! Capiche? That means "the greatest and the last"! I have, but one purpose, to eat the biggest magical thing in existence!

PEEWIT: (gasps) Not... THE GREAT GUARDIAN OF THE MYTHICAL CREATURES!

ANTI-DRAGON: (laughs, "OOOH-HE-HE-HOOO!") Nailed it on the first guess!

The Anti-Dragon fleed out of Smurf Haven and is on his way to eat the Great Guardian of the Mythical Creatures.

PEEWIT: The Great Guardian of the Mythical Creatures is the magical life force of all mythology!! If he eats it, the magic will fade away and all of mythical creature life will cease to exist!!!

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-26-2018 03:59 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ariel hears this and rises to her feet...

ARIEL: Not if I have anything to do with it!

BRAINY: Ariel, wait!

He is too late, Ariel has left to defeat the AntiDragon... The smallest, yet most powerful creature, against the largest and most ultimate source of destruction...

PAPA: She has regained her determination, and she won't stop until one of two things happens... Either she destroys the AntiDragon and saves all of the mythical creatures of the world, or else...

All the smurfs gasp loudly. Brainy tries to chase after Ariel, but Hefty grabs his arm and holds him back...

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-26-2018 07:01 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
HEFTY: Brainy. Let her go.

Brainy watched Ariel run off as he sighed. Cut to Ariel, catching up with the Anti-Dragon. The Anti-Dragon flew up very high. Ariel did the same and tried to capture him, but missed.

ANTI-DRAGON: Nice try, half-fairy girl! I'm way faster than you! Try to catch me again, if you dare!

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-26-2018 07:33 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ariel tried again and failed to do so because of The Anti-Dragon's fast speed and large size.

ANTI-DRAGON: Let's see if you can handle my breathing fire! Think fast, goody-goody!

He breathed fire at Ariel, ultimately sending her to the ground in impact with her fairy wings damaged.

ANTI-DRAGON: So long, Smurfs! (laughs evilly as he flew off into the distance)

Johan, Peewit and the Smurfs ran over to Ariel.

PAPA SMURF: Ariel!

Ariel coughs as she got up.

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-26-2018 07:54 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ariel became furious... Using her magic, she levitates and teleports to the temple of the Great Guardian of Mythical Creatures...

PAPA SMURF: No...

It's too late of course, Ariel is already there before the AntiDragon, waiting patiently for her chance to strike...

ANTIDRAGON: (finally arriving at the temple) So, Princess Half Smurf... Come to try again? You may have beaten me to the temple, but you won't be able to save the precious Guardian or your little friends...

ARIEL: (smiling, a glow of wisdom about her) Maybe not... But I also know that you won't succeed in destroying the Guardian...

ANTIDRAGON: What do you mean, you little blue rat?

ARIEL: I simply mean that I know something that you don't... About this place...

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-26-2018 10:07 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
ANTIDRAGON: What'cha talkin' 'bout, girly?

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-26-2018 10:16 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ariel sighs as she facepalms herself.

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-26-2018 10:44 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

ARIEL:(cleverly bluffing) I'm talking about how this temple has a secret passage from here to a whole other world of magical Guardians ... If you eat the one here, it just means that another will take their place as the Great Guardian of Mythical Creatures... Also, you wouldn't even survive to eat the next one, because everyone knows that the Guardian's blood is very poisonous... Especially when you swallow it...

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-26-2018 12:34 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
ANTI-DRAGON: Well, Ariel, for your information, there's one thing you don't know! I am immune to all poison and disease, so eating the Guardian will be a cinch! Ciao! (turns away from Ariel)

ARIEL: Not so fast, Anti-Dragon! If you dare lay a hand on him, I'll attack you with my special karate moves!

ANTI-DRAGON: (turns back) You wouldn't dare!

Ariel gets so furious that she tries to beat up the Anti-Dragon, but he was indestructible.

ANTI-DRAGON: (laughs) Foolish girl! Your feeble karate moves cannot penetrate my scaly armor! Ha-ha-ha!

The Anti-Dragon smacks Ariel in the face with his tail, causing to send her hurling towards the ground outside of the temple.

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-26-2018 12:37 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Johan, Peewit and the Smurfs ran to see Ariel unconscious.

BRAINY: Ariel! (beat) We came here as soon as we can! Are you okay?

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-26-2018 01:59 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ariel wakes up and looks Brainy in the eye... She is crying...

ARIEL: I... I failed! I couldn't do it! Brainy, I failed them all...

Suddenly, they hear a warm chuckle from the distance...

FEMALE VOICE: Oh, dear child... You didn't fail anyone...

A sparkling figure floats down beside them... It is Queen Mersandra, Clumsy and Ariel's mother...

ARIEL: (drying her tears) Mother Mer! It's you! (her expression goes from ecstatic to confused) What do you mean? The AntiDragon is going to eat the Great Guardian of Mythical Creatures... All the magic in the world is going to be destroyed...

MERSANDRA: That isn't the real Great Guardian...

ARIEL: Then where is the real Great Guardian of Mythical Creatures?

Mersandra giggles and points her wand to Ariel...

MERSANDRA: YOU are the Great Guardian of Mythical Creatures, Ariel...

ARIEL: Me??? But I...

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-26-2018 02:24 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
MERSANDRA: Tsk, tsk... No need for questions now... I have just banished those nasty wartmongers from Smurf Haven... You should be getting home now... As long as the AntiDragon believes he has eaten the "Great Guardian" that resides within that temple, he won't be any more trouble for you...

ARIEL: But what about the creature that is pretending to be the Guardian?

MERSANDRA: It's actually a very poisonous mushroom that not even his body can fight off... And if he pulls through... Let's just say that he won't be breathing any more fire for a very long time...

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-26-2018 04:50 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Queen Mersandra suddenly faded away, with sparkling stars fluttering around Clumsy and Ariel. We hear the Anti-Dragon laughing.

ANTI-DRAGON: Guess what? That poisonous mushroom was so good, which means I am still immune to all poison and disease. So, after I heard you were the Guardian. I've decided that we should battle for your life! If I win, you get eaten alive!

BRAINY: Fine! But if Ariel wins the battle, she won't die! (to Ariel) Right, honey?

ARIEL: (gulps, sighs) I guess I have no choice.

ANTI-DRAGON: Then, let's go!

Ariel tries to punch the Anti-Dragon, but missed. The Anti-Dragon breathed fire as Ariel dodged.

ARIEL: Wha-? I thought mom said you can't breathe fire anymore!

ANTI-DRAGON: Well, that's where she's wrong! Because my fire breather lasts for a lifetime, and cannot be destroyed under any traditional methods or poisonous food items!

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-26-2018 05:25 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
ANTIDRAGON: Now, enough blathering and let's get this over with... I'm famished!

ARIEL: All right then... But since I am the one who is being challenged, I get to choose what kind of battle this is...

ANTIDRAGON: Seems fair enough, I suppose... What type of battle do you suggest?

ARIEL: Well, as you are clearly larger and stronger than I... I devise that we should have a competition of wits... Brainy, here will set up three tests for you to solve, I will be solving the puzzles given to me by a smurf of your choosing... Agreed?

ANTIDRAGON: Alright...

ARIEL: Good... Now, pick the smurf you think will give me the most difficult riddles...

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-27-2018 02:40 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
ANTI-DRAGON: Hmmm.... (rubs his head) I pick... the one smurf who would give you the most difficult riddles of all of Smurf Village... And that would be.... (points to Papa Smurf) Him!

SMURFS: (gasp, unison) Papa Smurf?

-

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-27-2018 02:49 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
PAPA SMURF: Well, it's his choice, my little Smurfs. If he chose me to give Ariel the most difficult riddles during the challenge, then I guess we'll have to agree with him.

-

SMURFS: (unison) Yes, Papa Smurf.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.