Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie                     Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Role Play Forum » Strange events (Page 4)
Author Topic: Strange events
Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-20-2018 03:23 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
SMURFETTE: Papa Smurf, is Ariel going to be okay?

PAPA: I really hope so, Smurfette. But I think she'll be in need of a lot of rest... She's been very busy during the years since we last saw her, she saved about two-hundred smurf communities. Running the underground railsmurf is not an easy task, you see...

SMURFETTE: Do you think she's had any... (she looks around carefully, checking for any eavesdroppers) ...visions, lately?

PAPA: I'm sure she may have. They might have been smurfily bad ones, too, seeing by how jumpy she's been...

All the color drains from Smurfette's face as she realizes that Papa is right. She gains it all back, though when she comes up with an idea...

PAPA:(continued) ...so Ariel needs plenty of rest, OK? No disturbing her about any of her visions...

SMURFETTE: (running off, hardly listening) Okay, Papa Smurf! I'll smurf you later!

She spots Ariel and Brainy walking to a small box that swings low to the ground from a high tree branch, a smurf elevator. She carefully approaches them as they are about to enter it to go to the branch that Ariel lives on.

--------------------
I may not always have the answer, but when I do, I stick with it!
My fanfic: http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/3803.html
Submit art for the story:
http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/4000.html#000000

Posts: 1190 | From: Soul Searching... Somewhere in Florida, | Registered: Aug 2014
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-20-2018 06:56 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
SMURFETTE: I'm afraid to wonder what's wrong with Ariel.

--------------------
MATT GRISHAM -- Merriam Woods, MO

Posts: 834 | From: Merriam Woods, MO | Registered: Jan 2018
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-20-2018 07:57 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
She shakes her head as she watches Brainy take Ariel up in the elevator.

SMURFETTE: (continued to herself) But she's my friend, and friends care about each other... I got to find out what's wrong with her!

She races after them...

Cut to Ariel and Brainy, in the elevator...

BRAINY: Ariel, are you alright? I worry about you... I want to know that you're okay and not going to go running off like you did those years ago...

ARIEL: I'm fine, Brainy... It's just... I had this vision some time ago that... You know what, I'm sure it's nothing... I have been wrong before... I mean, what are the chances that I'm not wrong now? Of course, part of it already has come true... Oh never mind that...

BRAINY: Ariel, are you sure you're okay? You're not upset that we're here, are you?

They exit the elevator and it zips back down, Ariel takes a seat on the branch for a moment before speaking again... The elevator returns quietly with Smurfette inside... Neither Brainy or Ariel notice her...

ARIEL: In a way, yes... I'm upset because you were caught by the wartmongers... The first part of the vision I had... The second part involved everysmurf in Smurf Haven... A smurftastrophe that nobody should ever have to witness... The reason why I have been so nervous lately... I don't know what to do about it, but I've been trying my best to guard this place from the wartmongers and all other threats to smurf kind...

--------------------

Posts: 1190 | From: Soul Searching... Somewhere in Florida, | Registered: Aug 2014
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-20-2018 10:21 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
BRAINY: (shocked) Wow.

Brainy shook his head and rubbed Ariel's forehead.

BRAINY: I see you have a condition, dearest.

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-20-2018 11:23 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
ARIEL: Oh, yeah? (finally sees Smurfette from the corner of her eye) Hello, Smurfette... I am certain that you heard most of that?

SMURFETTE: Yeah... Wait... How did you know?

ARIEL: I didn't... Until now, of course...

BRAINY: (helps Ariel to her feet and leads her to her hut) I don't think you should be trying to do too much right now... You know what Papa Smurf said; he wants you to rest...

ARIEL: Listen, I know you all just want to help me here, but I've got this... I mean, I'm the one who built Smurf Haven... I can't just run away to my treesmurf because of a little headache...

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-21-2018 09:53 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
BRAINY: Darling, please don't get excited. We're just trying to help.

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-21-2018 01:29 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ariel takes a deep breath and tries to relax, taking Brainy's hand as she is about to open the door to her house...

ARIEL: I know, my dear... It's just that... (she looks around and sees many smurfs had gathered around them) Oh my, how about you two come in and I can explain to you over a nice home cooked meal... Sound good?

BRAINY: Alright, then... I've been missing your cooking anyway. I don't think there's a problem in doing that, do you think so, Smurfette?

SMURFETTE: I guess it's okay if we do that... Just don't go to too much trouble to cook anything extravagant for us, Ariel... You don't need to be stressed out about it.

ARIEL: Stressed out? From cooking? No, no, no! Not at all... It's one of the few things I do anymore that calms me down...

She leads them into the hut and places a sign on the door that reads: IMPORTANT MEETING IN PROGRESS. PLEASE DON'T DISTURB.

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-21-2018 06:46 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Brainy: Well, since you led us into your hut to talk about some problems. What's smurfing on?

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-21-2018 08:07 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ariel goes to the stove and starts cooking...

ARIEL: It's about the visions I've been having lately... I don't know how to explain it, but it's like I've been having them on and off for months now and it's been really smurfing me over... I haven't been able to sleep much more than a few minutes at a time...

SMURFETTE: Oh my, that's awful! You poor thing...

ARIEL: (shaking her head as she stirs the contents of a pot) It's not just the fact that they keep me up at night... Most, if not all of them have been coming true... Like the way that the wartmongers began smurfing entire villages and eating those who lived there... Or even the manner in which you all were captured... That one isn't even finished happening, yet...

BRAINY: What do you mean, Ariel? Is something else going to come for us?

ARIEL: I --I don't rightly know... The last thing I remember from my vision is that I saw many bare Smurfs chained to a huge brick wall...

Brainy and Smurfette gasp in horror, Ariel serves them bowls of chicken and dumpling soup...

ARIEL: I'm sorry, you smurfs... I know this isn't a very good topic for a dinner conversation, but I really have to tell someone...

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-22-2018 02:23 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
SMURFETTE: But, why did you do that?

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-22-2018 03:14 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
ARIEL: Do what?

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-22-2018 07:24 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Brainy and Smurfette looked at each other, then Brainy said to Ariel.

BRAINY: Maybe you should stay and rest.

SMURFETTE: Yeah. And besides, we have to go with Papa Smurf to seek Johan and Peewit for help.

Brainy and Smurfette got up and began to leave the hut.

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-22-2018 09:10 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
ARIEL: Wait... Please...

The two smurfs freeze in their tracks... Brainy turns to face Ariel...

BRAINY: Yes, Ariel? What is it?

Ariel looks at him with pure fear in her eyes... Beside him, Smurfette inches towards the door...

SMURFETTE: I'll... Just let you two have your space... (she exits)

BRAINY: Ariel, it'll be okay... You just need to get some rest... So how about I go and let you get some sleep now so you can get back on your feet?

ARIEL: No... Not alone.

BRAINY: What? Why not? You need rest right now and if I stay here I might keep you awake...

ARIEL: Please, Brainy... These visions I've been having lately... I don't know whether I'm dreaming or not... I'm scared, Brainy... I don't think I can be alone right now... The visions... They keep me up at night... One minute I'm asleep and smurfy, the next, I wake up having a vision, I usually would come out of it smurfing... That's why, before I rescued your village and brought them here to Smurf Haven, General and his friends would camp outside my house at night... They thought it was something that kept getting into my house and attacking me during those late hours...

BRAINY: That... That's awful... But I'm here for you, now. There's no need to worry yoursmurf about it... I'll be here whenever you need me...

ARIEL: Thank you...

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-22-2018 10:14 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Cut to Papa Smurf and Smurfette.

SMURFETTE: Brainy decided to stay with Ariel to keep her company.

PAPA: Well, that's very smurfy of him.

Handy then came in and tapped Papa Smurf by the shoulder.

HANDY: Uh... Papa Smurf?

PAPA: (turns to Handy) Yes, Handy?

HANDY: About Johan and Peewit?

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-22-2018 01:27 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
PAPA: Yes... Well we'll just have to find a place to meet up with them and let them know that we're okay, won't we?

HANDY: Why, yes, Papa. But what about Ariel's warning? And the wartmongers' castle is dangerously close to the human kingdom...

PAPA: Which is why we will have to wait until after Ariel recovers from her stress... Smurfette just got done telling me about the conversation she and Brainy smurfed with her... The visions have been smurfing a toll on her since she was in our village last... Building Smurf Haven was the only thing that kept her mind off it...

HANDY: Oh...

PAPA: But, yes, Handy... As soon as Ariel gets better, we will see about getting word to our human friends that we are safe...

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-22-2018 01:55 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
A week later, at the human kingdom. We see Peewit juggling apples and oranges for entertainment as the King watches him.

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-22-2018 05:14 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The king dismisses him, his wild fits of laughter booming through the throne room... Peewit runs off to find Johan who is in the courtyard doing sword practice...

PEEWIT: Hey Johan! Are you ready to go to the smurf village today?

JOHAN: I sure am, Peewit, my friend... Today is the day we finally get to meet their newest smurf...

PEEWIT: Yeah! I wonder what he's going to be like?

JOHAN: I don't know, Peewit... I heard that this smurf can see the future...

They ride through the forest and reach Smurf Village... What they see is a disaster area... The mushroom houses are crushed and the wood is rotting away... No smurf is anywhere to be seen... Even Papa Smurf's lab is missing... The two humans stare in shock at the sight of the ruin...

PEEWIT: What do you think happened, Johan?

JOHAN: I... Don't know, Peewit. My only thoughts are that I hope, wherever they might be, that they are okay...

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-23-2018 02:33 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
PEEWIT: I wonder... Maybe they didn't survive the disaster?

JOHAN: (sighs) I don't believe it. The Smurfs would never die, not even in a place filled with chaos and destruction.

PAPA SMURF: Hello!

Johan and Peewit turned around to see Papa Smurf alone.

JOHAN AND PEEWIT: (unison) Papa Smurf!

PEEWIT: Ah, thank goodness it's you. (beat) Say, where are the other Smurfs?

PAPA SMURF: Well, (chuckles) Let's just say that they're running a little late.

Gutsy, Hefty, Handy, Jokey, Vanity, Greedy, Grouchy, Brainy, Smurfette, Clumsy, The Smurflings and Smoogle all entered, walking slowly.

PAPA SMURF: (looking unamused at his little Smurfs, crossing his arms) Tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk.

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-23-2018 05:36 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ariel comes swinging by her hair from one of the trees...

ARIEL: So sorry, Papa Smurf! It's my fault that we were late...

PAPA: Okay, Ariel I know you just want everyone to be safe... But everything is fine right now... Johan and Peewit are our friends... So why don't you come and say hello?

ARIEL: You're absosmurfly sure that these two are safe?

PAPA: You're never going to find out unless you come and see for yourself, Ariel...

ARIEL: Hold on a smurf... I'll be right back...

She races back into the forest for a while...

PAPA: Please excuse her, friends... She's been awfully smurfed out lately... Ever since...

PEEWIT: Since what, Papa Smurf?

PAPA: Years ago, after we had first found her in the city of New York, she left the village in search of a purpose... Recently, she found it... When she heard that wartmongers began smurfing entire villages and eating the smurfs who lived there, she would sneak into their kingdom and rescue them... We were her most recent mission...

PEEWIT: Oh my...

JOHAN: If all of the villages have been destroyed, where are you all living, then?

PAPA: In a place Ariel built... It's called Smurf Haven, it's very far from here...

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-23-2018 09:15 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
PEEWIT: So, what? Is this some sort of... backup location?

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-23-2018 06:46 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
ARIEL: Not exactly, Mr....

PEEWIT: The name's Peewit... Nice to meet you...

He extends a hand offering a friendly handshake, which Ariel reluctantly accepts...

JOHAN: And I am Johan, dear madam... So, we were told that you built Smurf Haven... Correct?

ARIEL: Right...

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-23-2018 07:32 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
JOHAN: And all of you built it for a reason because the Wartmongers attacked your village?

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-24-2018 07:52 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
BRAINY: Actually, Ariel built it all herself... Long before the wartmongers smurfed OUR village... Not even Papa Smurf knew about it until after she saved us5

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-24-2018 12:59 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
PEEWIT: Wow. (beat) So, is there anything we can do to help?

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-24-2018 06:09 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
ARIEL: Not really, no... Of course I don't think you'd even fit through the cave tunnel to get to Smurf Haven.

PAPA: The only way I can think of that anyone could ever help with is if you can smurf out a way to reduce the amount of visions Ariel has and cure her of her headaches...

JOHAN: Sorry, Papa Smurf... I study swordsmanship, not medicine... But moments such as this make me wish I knew medicinal remedies...

PEEWIT: And you already know that I gave up alchemy years ago... I'm made to only be a court jester, and I'm proud of myself for being good at what I do.

Ariel removes her glasses and slides them under her hat... She stands there a moment, eyes closed, massaging her temples with her fingers... Brainy tries to comfort her, but when he reaches out to touch her, she jerks away, making a distressed sort of squeak.

BRAINY: Ariel? Are you okay? What's wrong?

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2020 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.