Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie                     Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Role Play Forum » Smurf Generations (Page 2)
Author Topic: Smurf Generations
Perky Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6261

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-06-2018 08:24 AM      Profile for Perky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Perky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
-Hefty grabs Scaredy and pulls-

Scaredy:(Gulps) Hefty! B-be-

-Scaredy is cut off by Hefty pulling him out. This sends them both plummeting to the ground face first-

Scaredy: (dizzy) C-careful.

-Scaredy passes out-

--------------------
An apple a day can keep anyone Away! (Granted you through it hard enough)

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-06-2018 08:36 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Narrator: There's also the mechanic of the village. Handy Smurf.

Handy enters the scene.

Handy: Is he going to be okay, Hefty?

--------------------
MATT GRISHAM -- Merriam Woods, MO

Posts: 834 | From: Merriam Woods, MO | Registered: Jan 2018
Perky Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6261

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-06-2018 11:32 AM      Profile for Perky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Perky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hefty: Of course, he does this more than I exercise!

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-06-2018 11:42 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
-We pan to see Vanity looking at his mirror.-

Narrator: Vanity Smurf, who looks at himself in the mirror...as usual.

--------------------

Perky Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6261

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-06-2018 12:03 PM      Profile for Perky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Perky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
-Vanity starts kissing his mirror-

Narrator: Maybe we should check back with Gargamel!

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-06-2018 12:19 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
-Wipe to where we see Gargamel pondering of a plan, while watching his cartoon on the crystal ball television transmitter.-

--------------------

Perky Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6261

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-06-2018 12:34 PM      Profile for Perky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Perky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Gargamel: That Version of me almost got them! If only he had some help...

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-06-2018 01:20 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Narrator: And thus, Gargamel hatched an idea.

-Wipe to Gargamel building a dimensional transportation portal.-

Narrator: He had set off to find some metal materials and strange ingredients to construct the first ever...

-We cut to see the dimensional transportation portal.-

Narrator (cont.): Dimensional transportation portal!

--------------------

Perky Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6261

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-06-2018 11:44 PM      Profile for Perky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Perky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Gargamel: Muhuhahhaha, in mere moments I will be able to get those blue blabbermouths!
Muhuhahhaha!

-He turns it on-

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-07-2018 03:37 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Narrator: Ah, yes. Back then, this incarnation of Gargamel has appeared on a 1960s Belgian television show of The Smurfs. It was an animated series based off the original comics by Peyo. The series was produced by Belgian animation studio TVA Dupuis. The characters are animated from paper cut-outs, which the team must move in the sets and film frame by frame. The show was more faithful to the comics and aired on RTB (Radio Télévision Belge de la Communauté Française, or as English speakers would like to call it "Belgian Radio Television of the French Community") from 1961 to 1967.
Thus, the series had ended after only a season of 9 episodes. And around our time in the present (set in the 1980s Hanna-Barbera cartoon), our little blue friends, Gargamel and Azrael are in color and animated with the use of hand-drawn animation. Now, back to our story.

-We fade back to Gargamel and his portal device.-

Narrator: When we last left Gargamel, he had just recently built and developed the world's first dimensional transportation portal.

--------------------

Perky Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6261

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-09-2018 05:53 AM      Profile for Perky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Perky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Gargamel: And now for the first test! AZRAEL WHERE ARE YOU!

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-09-2018 07:41 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
-Azrael is hiding under the bed.-

Gargamel: (grabs him by the tail quickly) Get your feline bottom out here! We've got work to do!

--------------------

Perky Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6261

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-13-2018 03:34 AM      Profile for Perky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Perky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Azrael: Meow?

Gargamel: I don't care!

-Azrael is tossed into the portal-

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-13-2018 03:57 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Gargamel: Azrael? (beat) Are you dead?

--------------------

Perky Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6261

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-13-2018 04:04 AM      Profile for Perky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Perky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Azrael: (feebly) Meow.

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-13-2018 08:36 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Narrator: Gargamel suddenly enters the portal. But when the two came in, they saw a Smurf in a primitive animation style and in black-and-white. Back then, The Smurfs were originally named Les Schtroumpfs. And because the 60s animated incarnation was never dubbed in English, all characters in this universe only speak in French. For example...

60s Smurf: -looks up to see Gargamel and gasps- C'est Gargamel! Et il est en couleur! (It's Gargamel! And he's in color!) -he runs off- Grand Schtroumpf! Grand Schtroumpf! Aidez-moi! Aidez-moi! Il est sur le point de me schtroumpfer vivant et me schtroumpf dans l'or!(Papa Smurf! Papa Smurf! Help! Help! He's about to smurf me alive and smurf me into gold!)

-Gargamel and Azrael are confused about the Smurf speaking in French.-

--------------------

Perky Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6261

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-14-2018 10:48 AM      Profile for Perky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Perky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Gargamel: What are they even saying!

Narrator: It is no surprise that Gargamel doesn't understand them, I doubt he did well in school!

Gargamel: I heard that!

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-14-2018 01:04 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Azrael: Meow-mrow-mow? (Didn't you learn French at foreign language class?)

Gargamel: Oh, right. Refresh my memory. (realizes) Why, it's all so clear to me now! The Smurfs' original language is French because the show is set in Medieval Europe! Of course!

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-14-2018 01:09 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(Note: Don't forget to use Google Translate to translate the original lines in French and put the English versions on the right inside the parenthesis. And please use the original French names of the Smurfs characters on Smurfs Wiki).

--------------------

Perky Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6261

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-15-2018 06:03 AM      Profile for Perky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Perky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Azrael: Meow meow-mir?

Gargamel: Of course I have a plan you flea-ridden furbag!

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-15-2018 07:57 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Gargamel: And I think I know just what to do.

Cut back to Smurf Village in the 1980s Hanna-Barbera cartoon universe. We see Papa Smurf checking on how his little Smurfs are doing on their work.

Narrator: Meanwhile, back at the 1980s Hanna-Barbera incarnation of Smurf Village...

--------------------

Perky Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6261

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-15-2018 12:04 PM      Profile for Perky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Perky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
-The smurfs are fixing the dam-

Hefty: (sighs) Why is this dam always in need of repair?

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-15-2018 01:16 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Brainy: Because that's what Papa Smurf mostly tells us what we should do. Smurf the dam.

Clumsy: Uh, Hefty?

-Clumsy enters with a granite rock.-

Clumsy: Where should I put 'dis big rock?

--------------------

Perky Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6261

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-16-2018 12:19 AM      Profile for Perky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Perky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
-Hefty is surprised-

Hefty: Clumsy, how are you lifting that!

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-16-2018 03:42 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Clumsy: I dunno. It was like this when I came here.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.