Smurf at Last!                         Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Role Play Forum » Smurf Generations (Page 1)
Author Topic: Smurf Generations
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-01-2018 04:48 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The Smurfs meet up with their former black-and-white selves from the 60s Belgian animated shorts and both incarnations team up to stop both Gargamels as they make a new attempt to catch them.

Anyway, these are the rules on how the roleplay shall be set:

1. This roleplay will be based on the original comics and mostly the Hanna-Barbera cartoon series.

2. Breaking the fourth wall and narrator is useful here. For those of you who didn't watch the Earthworm Jim cartoon and/or Dave the Barbarian, go watch them right here.
https://kisscartoon.es/Cartoon/Earthworm-Jim
https://kisscartoon.es/Cartoon/Dave-the-Barbarian

3. Inappropriate curse words will not be tolerated here. So, please keep the dialogue family-friendly.

4. Mature content is not allowed.

5. The 60s Belgian animated incarnations are able to communicate with the Hanna-Barbera incarnations. And for those of you who didn't watch the 60s B&W shorts, go here.

6. Have a smurfy time! [Wink]

--------------------
MATT GRISHAM -- Merriam Woods, MO

Posts: 745 | From: Merriam Woods, MO | Registered: Jan 2018
Perky Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6261

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-03-2018 12:20 PM      Profile for Perky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Perky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
-We open on Gargamels hovel where Gargamel is ranting on his latest failure to capture the Smurfs-

--------------------
An apple a day can keep anyone Away! (Granted you through it hard enough)

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-03-2018 04:20 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Narrator: We open up at Gargamel's hovel (although we are typically set in the 1980s Hanna-Barbera cartoon show with wildly, inconsistent writing), where he is ranting on and on about his latest failure of trying to capture the Smurfs (And their talking turkey friend, Tom Turkey for Thanksgiving) after being thwarted by their song in defeat, "Goodness Makes the Badness Go Away" (previously from the The Smurfs Christmas Special in 1982).

-We see Gargamel pacing back and forth through his hovel, with Azrael looking at him pace.-

--------------------

Perky Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6261

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-04-2018 12:03 AM      Profile for Perky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Perky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Gargamel: I swear Azrael, it feels like I've been hunting thoose blue pests for 60

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-04-2018 05:57 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Perky Smurf:
Gargamel: I was trying to capture them for brunch, Azrael. I swear. It feels like I've been hunting those little blue pests for nearly... 60 years.

Azrael: Meow-mrah? (How come?)

--------------------

Perky Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6261

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-04-2018 05:57 AM      Profile for Perky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Perky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Perky Smurf:
Gargamel: I swear Azrael, it feels like I've been hunting those blue pests for 60 years!

*Fixed,sorry for so many mistake, I was half asleep when I was writing this!

--------------------

Perky Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6261

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-04-2018 06:01 AM      Profile for Perky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Perky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Gargamel: How come? What do you mean how come! I try this every day of my life yet I never can catch one. Not one! You're no help either!

Azrael: Meow-mir!

Gargamel: I heard that!

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-04-2018 06:11 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
-Gargamel then storms off to go out the window to make his treacherous speech.-

--------------------

Perky Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6261

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-04-2018 07:16 AM      Profile for Perky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Perky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Gargamel: Those Smurfs singing,dancing,laughing all with the most heinous of emotions,joy I shall wipe it from this world, do you hear me smurfs! Before today's end I shall find out what gives these blue buffoons their constant successes and use it to destroy them all! I'll get you, I'll get all of you if it's the last thing I ever do!

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-04-2018 08:12 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
-Gargamel breathes-

Azrael: Mrow-mah-mow? (Are you done?)

--------------------

Perky Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6261

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-04-2018 09:15 AM      Profile for Perky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Perky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Gargamel: I'm not appreciating your tone Azrael!

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-04-2018 09:31 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Azrael: Meow-mrow. (Whatever.)

-Wipe to Smurf Village-

Narrator: Meanwhile, we go to Smurf Village where our little blue buddies are singing and working. Working and singing. As usual.

-We cut to see 10 Smurfs carrying a big piece of wood while singing the Smurf song.-

Smurfs: (unison) La-la. La-la-la-la. La-la-la-la-laaaaaaaa.

Narrator: And the Smurf song is a little irritating, if you ask me.

-They put the wood down as they walked past Brainy.-

Narrator: As ten Smurfs put the wood down gently, we find the intellectual/wizard wannabe Brainy Smurf, always nagging and criticizing to his fellow Smurfs on how to do their jobs, giving them orders... and he does not help them at all.

--------------------

Perky Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6261

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-04-2018 09:45 AM      Profile for Perky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Perky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Brainy: Hold it Smurfs(Beat) I, the wise brainy Smurf must inspect this wood.

Handy By all means.

-Brainy surveys the wood-

Brainy: Hmm, the sides are one eighth too wide. An obvious sign of shoddy craftsmanship, I would expect this from you Handy but nevertheless I expect, no I demand you to go carve a a better piece.

-Brainy as per usual is kicked out the village to land on his head-

-
-Like this-

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-04-2018 09:56 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Brainy: Some Smurfs never listen to geniuses like me.

-The Narrator then talks to Brainy-

Narrator: Uh, you're not a genius. You're just a megalomaniac idiot who pretends he knows everything and idolizes his own leader in every way. And you pretend that you already know better, in which you don't admit your own mistakes.

-Brainy (who is too stubborn to admit what he really is) gets irritated by the off-screen Narrator, shouting.-

Brainy: I'M NOT A MEGALOMANIAC IDIOT!

--------------------

Perky Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6261

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-04-2018 01:08 PM      Profile for Perky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Perky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Narrator: Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Brainy: I'm telling Papa Smurf!

-Brainy storms off-

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-04-2018 01:40 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Narrator: Eh, whatever.

-Fade to Papa Smurf's lab, exterior.-

Narrator: Now, let's introduce ourselves to the village leader. He's the one who keeps the Smurfs in line and does wonderful and superb magic spells for good uses to keep the evil sorcerers out.

-Fade to Papa Smurf's lab, interior. We pan to see Papa Smurf working on his latest experiment.-

Narrator: His name is Papa Smurf. That magic of his has kept the village safe from being discovered by almost all humans (though a few remember about visiting the place). He's also the one responsible for transforming Gargamel's evil creation, Smurfette, into a real Smurf...

-Papa then turns to face the camera and speak to the off-screen Narrator.-

--------------------

Perky Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6261

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-05-2018 10:59 AM      Profile for Perky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Perky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papa: And you are?

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-05-2018 11:57 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Narrator: I'm the narrator of this RP. You know, the Narrator from the Earthworm Jim cartoon show and Disney's Dave the Barbarian?

--------------------

Perky Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6261

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-05-2018 12:12 PM      Profile for Perky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Perky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papa Smurf: I'm sorry, I have never heard of you. But by all means stay as long as you need.

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-05-2018 12:50 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Narrator: Well... alright. So, what are you doing that is so important?

--------------------

Perky Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6261

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-05-2018 02:14 PM      Profile for Perky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Perky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
-Papa chuckles-
Papa: Poor Sickly Smurf has caught his third cold this week so I have tried to smurf him another remedy.

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-05-2018 02:35 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Narrator: Ah.

-Wipe to where we see Smurfette watering her flowers.-

Narrator: And here is Smurfette, the only female Smurf in the village. You know, we were going to show you the Smurflings, Grandpa, Nanny, Wild Smurf and Smoogle. But we can't, because that would be rather too expensive for a cheap roleplay like this. Anywho, our dear Smurfette is busy watering her flowers outside at her front yard.

Smurfette: (singing) La-la. La-la-la-la. La-la-la-la-laaaaaa.

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-05-2018 02:45 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Narrator: And so, we look up to another one of our male Smurfs (who is real kindhearted and has a Southern accent) is the one who keeps tripping over things and is very smurfy to kindly help a Smurf in need. This sensitive little fellow (with the oversized cap over his eyes) is none other than...

-Clumsy comes out of his house to help his fellow Smurfs with the wood, but trips over a rock.-

Clumsy: Whoa! (lands on the floor) Oof!

Narrator:... Clumsy Smurf.

-Clumsy waves to his fellow Smurfs.-

Clumsy: Uh, howdy, everysmurf. (beat) Need any help?

--------------------

Perky Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6261

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-06-2018 12:00 AM      Profile for Perky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Perky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hefty: Here Clumsy!
-Hefty hands Clumsy a wheelbarrow full of rocks-
Hefty: I've got to Scaredy, he's got himself stuck in a tree again!

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-06-2018 03:37 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Narrator: And that's Hefty, the strongest Smurf in the village. He is very athletic and is able to lift very big and heavy things. But he cannot stand Brainy's endless talking or perhaps Jokey's pranks and Vanity's talking about himself in the mirror on a few occasions.

-We cut to Scaredy, who is stuck in a tree hole.-

Scaredy: AAAAAAAAAAAH! GET ME OUT OF H-HERE! I CAN SEE T-T-TERRIBLE THINGS IN THE-ERE!

Hefty: Hang on, Scaredy! I'll get you out!

Scaredy: O-okay, Hefty. But be c-careful with my legs.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2018 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.