Smurf at Last!                         Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Role Play Forum » Smurfs: Mystery Incorporated (a Crossover RP adaptation) (Page 4)
Author Topic: Smurfs: Mystery Incorporated (a Crossover RP adaptation)
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-28-2018 02:46 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Scooby tore off the mask to see Professor Emmanuel Raffalo.

Scooby, Daphne, Velma, Shaggy, Fred, Smurfs, Johan and Peewit's descendants: (unison) Professor Emmanuel Raffalo?

Professor Emmanuel Raffalo: That's right. I was trying to scare people away from the sewers while I dug my way into the bank and got rich.

Daphne: But you've got a job as a teacher. Why do you need more money?

Peewit's descendant: Yeah!

--------------------
MATT GRISHAM -- Merriam Woods, MO

Posts: 745 | From: Merriam Woods, MO | Registered: Jan 2018
Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-28-2018 02:56 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The professor frowns.

Scooby, Daphne, Velma, Shaggy, Fred, Johan and Peewit's descendants: Oh!

Daphne: Yeah, my bad.

Fred: Oh, yeah, right.

Shaggy: You're really getting ripped off.

Johan's descendant: You weren't paid enough.

Smurfs: (unison) That's basically why Gargamel tries to capture us!

Emmanuel: I discovered that the Crystal Cove caves were connected to the sewer by accident while collecting mold spores for my class. Once I realized the cave led right under the bank, I put my plan into motion. Fruitmeier's gave me secret access to the sewer, so I decided to frame balloon boy for the crime by using his disgusting dessert. I staged my own disappearance to throw doubt on any hint of my involvement. Oh, it was foolproof, genius. That is, until you... you--

Sheriff Stone: Meddling.

Emmanuel: Meddling. Yes, meddling kids, your blasted dog and those little blue things ruined everything.

Daphne: Wait. (shows the locket) What about this locket we found where you were digging?

Emmanuel: Never seen it before.

Sheriff Stone: All right. Well, guess we owe you kids...

Papa: Ahem

Sheriff: And elderly pair thanks. You did save the bank. Although you also lost the town a serious revenue stream. Stream of revenue! Unless... I heard I can turn you blue guys into money!

Hefty: Velma!

Velma: Way ahead of you!

Velma kicks Sherriff Stone similar to how Brainy is kicked out by Hefty, landing on his head.

Sheriff: Yeah... bad idea.

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-28-2018 03:32 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Johan and Peewit's descendants took off the elderly pair disguise to reveal a modern version of Johan and Peewit, actaully resembling the Smurfs' human friends but are wearing more modern clothes.

Papa Smurf: Hmm. Those two don't look like elderly people.

Peewit's descendant: That's because we're not bank owners! Hello!

Grandpa Smurf: Then, who are you two whippersnappers with the red cap and the orange shirt?

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-28-2018 03:37 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Grisham:
Johan and Peewit's descendants took off the elderly pair disguise to reveal a modern version of Johan and Peewit, actaully resembling the Smurfs' human friends but are wearing more modern clothes.

Grandpa Smurf: Then, who are you two whippersnappers with the red cap and the orange shirt?

I was referring to Papa Smurf and Grandpa Smurf. I thought it was obvious.
Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-28-2018 03:40 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Fred: You okay, Daph?

Daphne: I just don't get it. If this locket didn't belong to Professor Raffalo, then who?

The telephone rings, Shaggy pressed the button

Shaggy: Like, K-Ghoul 101.4. What can we scare up for you, daddy-o?

Mr. E: You're all doomed.

Smurfette: Who--who is this?

Mr. E: You can call me Mr. E. You should never have brought that locket out of the cave. You don't know what you've uncovered.

Daphne: Uncovered? Uncovered what?

Mr. E: A truth that should have remained hidden the truth behind the curse of Crystal Cove. The real mystery has just begun.

Scooby: Scooby... Dooby... Doo.

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-28-2018 04:10 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Sweet Smurf 2:
quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Grisham:

I was referring to Papa Smurf and Grandpa Smurf. I thought it was obvious.

Sorry. My error.

Anyway, I've decided to forget about that scene. The descendants of Johan and Peewit as young and modern people don't introduce themselves to the Smurfs until the second chapter. So let's do it.

----

Chapter 2: The Creeping Creatures

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-28-2018 05:04 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Seeing as I ended chapter 1, you start!
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-28-2018 05:24 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The episode starts off where we see a sign that says "WELCOME TO GATORSBURG". Then we zoom/pan on the right hand corner to see a car driving slowly on its way to Gatorsburg. We see one of the headlights move through a carboard cutout of alligator eating an alligator tail sandwich. Then as the car trucks in, we see two people with their daughter in the car.

Tween Girl's Mom: Are you sure this is New York City?

Tween Girl's Dad: Yeah, absolutely. Now, if I'm not mistaken, this here is, uh, Broadway. (beat) What's that street sign say?

Twwen Girl's Mom: Gator Avenue.

Tween Girl's Dad: Hmm. I wonder how far Gator Avenue is from Broadway.

Tween Girl gets out a map.

Tween Girl: According to this map, 2,000 miles.

Tween Girl's Dad: Well, in that case, uh, we're gonna need to fill up the tank. Ha, ha.

The father stops off at the Gatorsburg Gas Station.

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-28-2018 06:00 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
They stop at a gas station. The father gets out of the car.

Father: Hello? Anyone there? Hello?

The dog then jumps out too!

Tween girl: Peddles! Come back!

The girl gets out, following the dog as it runs off.

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-28-2018 06:23 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The father tries to find out where his credit card goes on the gas tank.

Father: Hmm. Huh. (beat) Mm-hm.

We cut to see the Tween Girl looking for her dog in the bushes.

Tween Girl: Petals?

Once she touched it, she saw the face of an evil gator with red eyes glowing. She screams as the monster tries to bite her. We cut back to the mother in the car and the father at the gas tank as they heard their daughter scream and running closer.

Tween Girl: GATOR MAN!

She ran back to the car in fright.

Father: Oh, sweetie, there's no such thing as a...

As the monster pounced on the ground to see the father, he comes to him one step closer.

Father: (shocked) GATOR MAN!

He rushes back to the front seat of the car and closed it as the gator monster pounced on to the front of the car. He scares them with his growl, in which the family screams in horror.
The father stepped on the gas peddle and off he drove his family. The car stopped for the Tween Girl to get Petals.

Tween Girl: Petals!

After she got Petals, the family continued to drive away as a few suitcases had dropped. We see the gator monster's tail as it moved away.

Intro Theme

After the intro, we go to Fred's house where we see the Mystery Gang and the Smurfs sitting down on a stormy night.

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-28-2018 06:34 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Velma: I'm so bored. We haven't had a good mystery and I don't know when.

Papa: And just who were those people who looked like Johan and Peewit.

Smurfette: Most like descendant since last I checked, we are in the future.

We see Fred setting up a trap and Shaggy, Scooby and Greedy being bored.

Daphne: Fred, I read every magazine in your house. (notices one) Huh? What's that?

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-28-2018 07:14 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Velma: I'm so bored. We haven't had a good mystery and I don't know when.

Papa: And just who were those people that looked like Johan and Peewit?

Smurfette: Most likely descendants, since I last checked. They were dressed in more modern clothes, so... After all, we are in the future.

We see Fred setting up a trap and Shaggy, Scooby and Greedy being bored.

Daphne: Fred, I read every magazine in your house. (notices one) Huh? What's that?

Daphne saw a "Traps Illustrated" magazine. Fred turns around to notice what she's doing.

Fred: No, don't!

Fred tries to stop Daphne from grabbing the magazine, but fails to do so as Daphne finally grabbed the magazine to see what it is.

Daphne: "Traps Illustrated"? Freddy.

Fred: (nervous) I, uh... I read it for the articles. In fact, it's where I got the idea
for this little beauty.

Scooby, Shaggy, Velma, Daphne and the Smurfs turned around to see the trap that Fred had just set up.

Handy: Who do you expect to trap outside your front door?

Suddenly, the doorbell rings.

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-28-2018 07:44 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The trap is set off and caught someone!

Male voice: (moans)

Fred: Let's find out! (puts down the magazine)

Fred opens the door to see the mailman holding a package.

Mailman: I got a package for, uh... Fred Jones.

Fred: Hey! That's me!

Vainty: Guy clearly has an ego.

The other Smurfs look at him.

Vainty: What?

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-28-2018 08:04 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
We cut to see Shaggy, Scooby, Velma and Daphne as Fred brought in the package.

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-28-2018 08:13 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Fred lets the mailman free from his trap.

Mailman: Ahhh! Oof!

Fred carries the box to the table and puts it down.

Scooby: What is it?

Shaggy: Like, um, I think it's a box. (Fred and Daphne glare at him. Fred opens the box. Velma picks up a card inside.)

Velma: It's from Mr. E! Saved this for a rainy day. Enjoy.

Smurfette: Mr. E gives me the creeps.

Fred starts to open the box.

Daphne: Fred, careful. That could be a bomb! (Fred pulls out a purse) Ooh, strike that. Cute purse! (reaches for it, but Brainy takes it)

Brainy: Check it out! 100% pure gator. Made in Gatorsburg!

Scooby: Ratorsburg?

Daphne: But that's impossible! Gatorsburg hasn't manufactured Gator products in decades!

Velma: Not since the gator mines dried up!

Scooby: Rator mines?

Sassette: People MINE alligators?

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-29-2018 03:43 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papa Smurf: I'm not sure about this, Sassy. Matter of fact, I don't think any of us Smurfs have seen it back in our own time period. (beat, then he turns to Velma) So, Velma, could you tell us more about this, uh, Gatorsburg?

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-29-2018 10:33 AM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Velma: Gatorsburg was founded in the 1800's when a group of prospectors searching for gold struck something much more valuable - Alligator! Gatorsberg had more alligators than anywhere in the world. Overnight, Gatorsberg became a boom town. The town became famous for it's gator-skin products. Then the gator wells went dry. Gatorsberg became a ghost town.

Smurfette: But that purse said it was made in Gatorsberg.

Vainty: And since when are gator mines a thing?

Velma: You're kind turned purple in what was basically a zombie-apocalypse, a evil wizard hunts you to either eat you or turn you into gold and THAT'S where you draw a line?

Papa Smurf: Velma, right. Besides... this IS the future.

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-29-2018 11:30 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Velma: Gatorsburg was founded in the 1800's when a group of prospectors searching for gold struck something much more valuable - Alligator! Gatorsberg had more alligators than anywhere in the world. Overnight, Gatorsberg became a boom town. The town became famous for it's gator-skin products. Then the gator wells went dry. Gatorsberg became a ghost town.

Smurfette: But that purse said it was made in Gatorsberg.

Vanity: And since when are gator mines a thing?

Velma: Your kind turned purple in what was basically a zombie-apocalypse, a evil wizard hunts you to either eat you or turn you into gold and THAT'S where you draw a line?

Papa Smurf: Right, Velma. Besides... this IS the future.

Cut to Snappy and Sassette.

Snappy: As long as we don't get into the further future.

Sassette: I wonder what the further future will be like.

Snappy: I dunno. They'd probably have an updated version of the Smurfmobile, but it'll fly instead of driving on the ground. It will be called something like... The Swoofrocket! (beat) But obviously, I doubt we'll ever see a further incarnation of the previous when we get back to our time in Smurf Village after the mysteries come to a close.

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-29-2018 11:53 AM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Scooby: (sniffs it) Ooh. Smells new.

Fred: Gang, we have a mystery on our hands.

Velma: Oh, sweet Christmas! Finally!

They run out the door and shut it behind them only to get caught in Fred's trap!

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-29-2018 11:59 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hefty: Hey, Fred. I hate to break this to you, but... You really should've taken down the trap before we ran off to start solving the next mystery, you know.

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-29-2018 12:23 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
They cut the the gang driving off the Gatorsberg in the Mystery Machine.

Hefty: Is it much farther, Fred?

Fred: Not far now!

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-29-2018 12:57 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papa Smurf: That's what my little Smurfs ask me all the time when we were going through further places.

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-29-2018 02:11 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
They arrive at Gatorsberg and get out of the van. Brainy sees a gator-based statue.

Brainy: AHH! Alligators!

Smurfette: Don't be scared! It's only a statue.

Velma: This is what happens when a civilization is founded on an entirely gator-based economy.

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-29-2018 02:51 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Brainy: Ah, thank smurfness. For a second there, I'd thought we'd be smurfed for sure.

Papa Smurf: Now, just remember, my little Smurfs. It is only a statue. Not the real thing. So we-

Suddenly, Papa Smurf heard footsteps.

Smurfette: Oh, Papa Smurf. Who's making those footstep noises?

Papa Smurf turned to see the modern age descendants of Johan and Peewit that he, The Mystery Gang and all the other Smurfs saw earlier.

Johan's descendant: (waves) Hello!

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-29-2018 03:30 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfette: Snooping as usual, I see.

Hefty: You don't have a...

Smurfette punches Hefty in the chest.

Johan's descendant: Sorry. May I introduce myself... My name is Patrick Winslow.

(What? I always saw Patrick Winslow as a descendant of Johan)

Papa: And I take it your a descendant of Johan.

Patrick: Mm hmm!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2018 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.