Smurf at Last!                         Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Role Play Forum » Smurfs: Mystery Incorporated (a Crossover RP adaptation) (Page 3)
Author Topic: Smurfs: Mystery Incorporated (a Crossover RP adaptation)
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-27-2018 05:33 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papa Smurf: Greedy, what are you doing?
(annoyed) Don't you dare!

Greedy runs off and hops onto the table and takes a sample of Fruitmeir's with Shaggy and Scooby. All the other Smurfs, Daphne, Fred, Velma and Angel are disgusted.

Smurfs, Daphne, Fred, Velma and Angel: (unison) Eww.

Snappy: That was deeeee-sgusting! (holds his nose)

--------------------
MATT GRISHAM -- Merriam Woods, MO

Posts: 745 | From: Merriam Woods, MO | Registered: Jan 2018
Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-27-2018 05:51 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Shaggy: No, you guys! It's Fruitmeirs!

Greedy: The cocoon is made of the same stuff as Fruitmeir desert!

Smurfs, Daphne, Fred, Velma and Angel: (unison) What?

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-27-2018 06:22 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The others came in and took a taste of the Fruitmeir's dessert.

Daphne: They're right. But if the cocoon is made of Fruitmeier's dessert...

Shaggy: That means if we capture the monster, we can have our own shop, and we can have an endless supply of Fruitmeier's dessert. Oh, boy.

Fred: No. It means that that slime mutant may not be a monster at all. What do we know about Franklin Fruitmeier?

We cut to where Velma is on the computer, looking for research.

Velma: Franklin Fruitmeier showed up in town out of nowhere 2 months ago. Before that, nothing. He's hiring right now for female servers.

Vanity: So many servers. So little time to look up on my mirror to see if my beautiful face is intact.

Fred: Then that's our in.

Shaggy: If the girls can get jobs at Fruitmeier's...

Greedy: They can snoop around and find out more about the smurfalicious substance. Mmm-mmm! (sticks out tounge and rubs his body.)

Fred: Great idea, Shag. You too, Greedy. And I think we've got three more people for this plan.

We cut to see Shaggy, Scooby, Greedy, Brainy, Jokey and Clumsy cross-dressing as female workers.

Shaggy: Um. Like, uh, this isn't exactly what I had in mind.

Greedy: Wha...? I don't understand...

Brainy: (annoyed) I look ridiculous.

Jokey: (annoyed) This isn't funny, you guys!

Clumsy: Uh, yeah. Why are Scooby-Doo, Shaggy, Greedy, Brainy, Jokey and I dressed like girls, when Velma, Daphne, Smurfette and Sassette are girls?

Scooby-Doo: Yeah. My skirt's too tight.

Daphne: Because the four of us refused.

We fast pan to Shaggy, Scooby, Greedy, Brainy, Jokey and Clumsy looking rather annoyed with the idea. We then fade to Fruitmeir's at night.

Franklin Fruitmeir: (off-screen) Good night, ladies. (singsong voice) And don't forget to lock up!

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-27-2018 07:11 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Shaggy, Scooby, Brainy, Greedy, Jokey and Clumsy: (uinison, trying to sound feminine): Good night, Mr Fruitmeir!

Fruitmeir then walks away blowing balloon while the rest of the gang sneaks in. They knock on the door. They handed the cross-dress boys their own clothes.

Fred: Alright, gang. Split up, try to find anything that would tie Frankin Fruitmeir to the slime monster!

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-27-2018 07:14 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papa Smurf: Good luck, my little Smurfs.

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-27-2018 07:39 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Fred looks in a covered only to find kitchen supplies, Velma looks in a draw only to find boxes of balloons, Daphne tries to open the supply closet door.

Daphne: Hmm... there must be a key around here somewhere.

Grandpa Smurf hears the word "key" and is reminded of when he and the other lost the Ruby Key back in the Stone Age just as Shaggy, Scooby and Greedy jump out of a desert cabinet.

Grandpa: It's all my fault!

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-27-2018 07:51 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Grandpa (cont.): And what's worse is that if the Time Crystals are lost, we'll be stuck in this time peroid for the rest of our lives.

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-27-2018 08:53 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Scooby: All clear!

Shaggy: Like, let's check over there, Scoob.

They go over the door and try and open the door then Scooby picks it with his claw. They open and green, slimy, skeletal monster pops out. They scream!

Shaggy: Run, guys!

Greedy: I'm with you, Shaggy!

They run away with the monster in pursuit just as Daphne comes back with some keys.

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-27-2018 09:57 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
She gasps as she found out the closet was open.

Daphne: That's strange. This closet was locked a minute ago.

Just then, the closet door shuts, leaving Daphne locked in. She tries to open the door.

Daphne: Hey! What gives? Freddy, help! Let me out!

We cut to see Fred (with Hefty Smurf and Smurfette on his shoulders) and Velma (with Handy and Wild Smurf on her shoulders) trying to get Daphne out with hammers.

Fred: Daphne! Hold on! We'll get you out!

As Fred and Velma finally got Daphne out, Shaggy, Scooby and Greedy entered running.

Shaggy: Gangway!

They accidentally ran into Daphne and landed on the floor. Fred and Velma looked at Shaggy, Scooby and Greedy.

Handy: What the smurf is wrong with you?

Velma: Are you three insane?

Shaggy, Scooby and Greedy got up.

Greedy: Mo-mo-monster!

Shaggy: Like, right behind us!

Fred and Velma looked back to see if there's a monster, but there isn't one. They turned back to Shaggy, Scooby and Greedy.

Fred: Monster? There's no monster.

Velma: Jinkies. Where's Daphne?

The gang started looking for Daphne.

Smurfs, Shaggy, Scooby, Fred, Velma: Daphne! Daphne?

Daphne: (off-screen) Here! I'm down here!

Surprised, the gang looked down the hole to see Daphne.

Daphne: I'm okay. But you better get down here. I think I found something.

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-27-2018 11:40 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Fred: This is the same cave we were in the other day.

Velma: It must run right under Fruitmeirs!

Smurfette: And check at this, someone been digging!

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-28-2018 01:01 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Velma: Hold on a second...

Velma brings out her GPS device.

Velma: According to my GPS program, this hole is only 20 yards from Fruitmeir's. That would put it...

Shaggy, Scooby, Fred, Velma, Daphne, Smurfs: (unison) Directly under Crystal Cove bank.

Brainy Smurf: Whoo-hoo! Metaphysical!

Shaggy: But dude, like, why would a slime mutant bust a hole through Fruitmeir's to get into a bank?

Scooby-Doo: Maybe it's hungry.

Fred: Yeah, hungry for money!

Greedy: He isn't hungry for the pastries.

Snappy: Yep! But lots of buckaroos! You know, that's what I'd like to call money that. It has a nice ring to it. I mean, come on, seriously.

Velma: I smell a trap coming on.

Handy: You mean a monster trap?

Velma: Of course.

Handy: Well, what are we waiting for? Let's smurf it up!

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-28-2018 10:40 AM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The slime monsters wanders around the cave as we see the barrels from before, Fred and Hefty then pops out from behind it.

Fred: Hey, ugly!

Hefty: Over here!

The monster turns around to see them.

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-28-2018 12:21 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
He tries to shoot slime to cocoon them, but Fred and Hefty ducked. Fred ran off with Hefty on his shoulder as the monster shoots a slime ball. As Fred ran off with Hefty, the slime ball splatters on one of the cave boulders and the slime monster gets closer to shoot slime balls at Fred and Hefty as they ran off. Slime balls were splattered on the cave walls. The slime monster creeps in after Fred and Hefty. Until he stops and turns over to see Velma, with Handy and Wild Smurf.

Velma: No, stupid! Over here!

Handy: Yeah! Bet you can't catch us!

Wild: (makes squirrel sounds)

The slime monster tries to chase after Velma, but is stopped when he turns to see Daphne, with Vanity, Snappy and Sassette.

Daphne: Wrong again!

Snappy: Yeah, slime breath!

Sassette: Come on and catch us!

As Daphne ran off with Vanity, Snappy and Sassette, the slime monster chases after them.

Vanity: Oh, my. He's gaining on us!

Cut to where Fred and Hefty came in to check out on the trap. We see Scooby, Shaggy, Handy, Papa Smurf, Grandpa Smurf and Velma set up the trap.

Fred: Everything set, guys?

Scooby puts in the finishing touch.

Scooby, Shaggy, Handy, Papa Smurf, Grandpa Smurf and Velma: (unison) Ready!

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-28-2018 12:35 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The trap is set into motion, however Daphne slips on the slime the monster launched. Fred and Papa Smurf look worried.

Papa Smurf: Great Smurf, looks like the monsters going to get Daphne!

Handy: Don't worry, Papa Smurf. Our trap will surly work!

A bowling balls is launched, released the anvil tied to swing. The monster moves out of the way as rope cuts the anvil and drops it into a minecart that starts moving.

The trap continues in motion until... a cage is dropped but instead of trapping the monster, it traps the gang.

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-28-2018 12:41 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papa Smurf: This cannot be good!

Smurfette: Oh, dear! I wish Johan and Peewit were here to stop the slime monster!

Papa Smurf: Me too, Smurfette. But the reason why they weren't here is because they didn't accidentally travel back in time with us when we had to bring a baby dinosaur back to the Stone Age.

Smurfette: Well, then... We're all smurfed! All hope is lost, unless someone could come and rescue us! (Papa Smurf hugged Smurfette as started to cry) Oh, boo-hoo!

Papa Smurf: There, there, my little Smurfette. We'll get out of this together. Even if it takes a little while.

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-28-2018 12:48 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The monsters cocoon them but luckily Daphne is still free. The monster chases her.

Papa: Daphne, run! Go find something to help like... a magic flute or something!

Daphne runs of and jumps into the whole below Fruitmeir's and climb back up it just as the monster tries to grab her.

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-28-2018 01:08 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
We go back to see Shaggy, Scooby, Velma, Fred and The Smurfs all trapped in cocoons.

Brainy Smurf: If she doesn't help us get out of here quick, I'm gonna scream in smurfy terror!

Grouchy Smurf: I HATE "screaming in smurfy terror"!

Suddenly, we see descendants that look like Johan and Peewit are in hiding and ran off.

Vanity: Oh, my! Who are those two strange humans in the dark?

Papa Smurf: Hmm. I'm not so sure, but they look like someone we know from back in our time.

Handy: Hey, Papa Smurf! Look!

Papa Smurf turns to see Scooby-Doo taking a bite out of the cocoon.

Papa Smurf: Eat up, everyone. It's Fruitmeir's.

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-28-2018 01:22 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
We cut to Daphne opening the door just as the monster blasts it. It come close to Daphne just as Daphne ducks under it legs and manages to escape but the monster blasts her legs causing her to trip. Just then, Fred grabs a hose and aims it at the monster.

Papa: Now!

They blast the monster with the hose, cocooning it in Fruitmeir's desert slime just like it did with them.

Perky Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6261

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-28-2018 01:50 PM      Profile for Perky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Perky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Greedy: Mmm, dessert slime!

-Handy hits Greedy on the head-

Handy: it's desert slime!

--------------------
An apple a day can keep anyone Away! (Granted you through it hard enough)

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-28-2018 02:00 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Perky Smurf:
Greedy: Mmm, dessert slime!

-Handy grabs Greedy-

Handy: Greedy! Now's not the time to eat!
----
Part corrected

Daphne: Huh?

She turned to see Scooby, Shaggy, Fred, Velma and the Smurfs altogether.

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-28-2018 02:04 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Daphne breaks the slime off her foot and rushes over to hug Fred.

Daphne: Fred, you saved me!

Fred: Not right now, Daphne. Me and Handy have got to find out why our trap didn't work!

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-28-2018 02:10 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Handy: We'll be right back!

Suddenly, the Sheriff came in with Fred Jones, Sr. and the descendants of Johan and Peewit (who were in hiding before).

Sheriff: What is going on here?

Fred Jones Sr.: Why is the town's latest tourist attraction cocooned to the wall?

The descendant of Peewit took a taste of the cocoon.

Johan's descendant: Ugh. (disgusted)

Peewit's descendant: Mmm. Tastes like ice cream.

Fred: Dad! Sheriff! Hold on. You don't understand.

Handy: That is not a monster.

Fred Jones, Sr.: Oh, hopping steamed clams, Fred. Handy. Then who is it?

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-28-2018 02:15 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Velma, Shaggy, Scooby, Daphne and the other Smurfs: (unison) Franklin Fruitmeir!

Velma: He was trying to rob Crystal Cove bank!

Sheriff: Uh... that's impossible. Franklin Fruitmeir is the one that called us.

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-28-2018 02:19 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Scooby, Shaggy, Fred, Velma, Daphne, Smurfs: (unison) What?

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-28-2018 02:27 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Fruitmeir: I was making a clipper ship out of circus balloon when the silent alarm rang at my home. (Sees the monster) Goodness gracious, what is that?

Shaggy (with Greedy on his shoulder) approaches Fruitmeir and the monster.

Shaggy: Like, if the monster is you...

Greedy: Then who is it?

Brainy: Only one way to to find out!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2018 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.