Smurf at Last!                         Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Role Play Forum » Smurfs: Mystery Incorporated (a Crossover RP adaptation) (Page 2)
Author Topic: Smurfs: Mystery Incorporated (a Crossover RP adaptation)
Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-24-2018 05:31 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Shaggy: Like, me, Scoob and Greedy ordered a pizza then we fell asleep watching a Vincent Van Ghoul movie!

Velma: Apology accepted! But I still missed you. (Pulls Shaggy closer for a kiss with Shaggy hesitating)

Shaggy: Not now, Velma! Not in public!

Velma: Why? Daphne and Fred are going to find out sooner and Smurfette and Sassette are the only girl Smurfs with Smurfette being roughly the same age as the others... keyword being roughly since she was Gargamel's artificially-created daughter!

Shaggy: I'm not worried about them! It's Scooby-Doo! He's my best friends! I want to break it to him, like, gently. I'm just waiting for the right time!

Velma: How about now? HEY, SCOOBY...

Suddenly, the same green slime erupts from the sewers, pushing open the manhole cover! This causes Fred to pull the Mystery Machine to a screeching halt.

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-24-2018 06:27 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The manhole cover landed in impact, complete with green smoke. The Mystery Gang saw a monster in silhouette. Daphne rolled up the glass window before the monster's hand got in. The Mystery Gang were shocked (even Papa and Brainy) as they heard the growl.

Papa Smurf: Great Smurfs!

Brainy Smurf: What is that?

--------------------
MATT GRISHAM -- Merriam Woods, MO

Posts: 745 | From: Merriam Woods, MO | Registered: Jan 2018
Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-24-2018 08:52 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Daphne winds the windows up just the green slime creature stretches out his arms and shakes the Mystery Machine! The gang panics as it shakes them back and fourth.

Shaggy: Zoinks! Like, what was that?

The creatures walks away in the green smoke!

Fred: Looks like a mystery and I think that's more important than school!

Smurfette: Which is ashamed since I just erolled under "Smurfette Gargameo"!

(And yes, that is my headcanon full name for Smurfette just like my headcanon is that Gargamel's real name is James T Gargameo after Captain Kirk)

The gang then explore the underground cave from before and come across the green slime.

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-25-2018 03:38 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Clumsy: Uh, look. There's some toxic waste over there.

Fred moves his flashlight right over to the toxic waste, with a sign above that says "DANGER".

Fred: Good find, Clumsy.

The Mystery Gang and the Smurfs walked over to look at the toxic waste.

Velma: These are military... (Daphne got out her flashlight and began to search for more clues) from the oxidation, probably 30, 40 years old.

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-25-2018 10:26 AM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfette and Daphne look around with Daphne shining the flashlight and stumbles across a magnifying glass-shaped locket.

Daphne: Hey!

Smurfette: Do you think it's a clue?

Daphne: Not sure, Smurfette.

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-25-2018 01:19 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Daphne then opens the locket to see a picture of the Darrow couple with music box-style music playing.

Daphne: Fred, I found something.

Fred went over to see the locket.

Fred: Mmm. Could be a clue. Good work, Daphne.

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-25-2018 02:54 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Grisham:
Daphne then opens the locket to see a picture of the Darrow couple with music box-style music playing.

Daphne: Fred, I found something.

Fred went over to see the locket.

Fred: Mmm. Could be a clue. Good work, Daphne.

I'll just ignore you're assumptions and carry on...

-

Daphne: Thanks, Fred. You're so sweet!

Fred then just walks off, shining his flashlight.

Daphne: It's okay! We can talk later!

Daphne walks just as Scooby sniffs around and Shaggy picks up a hard hat. They then hear dripping and them and the other all look up to see the three workers from before incase in the green slime!

Sassette: Gibbering jackrabbits!

Baby then starts crying and jumps hides in Grandpa Smurf's beard.

Brainy: W-what do you think happened, Papa Smurf?

Papa: I don't, Brainy! Like Fred said... it's a mystery!

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-25-2018 04:32 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Grandpa: Obviously, Papa. This is going to be a tight one.

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-25-2018 05:48 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Scooby then screams! We then cut to an ambulance taking the workers away while Sheriff Stone talks to the gang while the manhole is surrounded by police tape and other police officers.

Sheriff: Alright, you see what happens when you stick your noses where they don't belong... PEOPLE GET COCOONED!

Shaggy: Like, man, we found them like that!

Daphne: Sheriff, there was a monster...

Sheriff: Quiet! from this point forward, this is a crime scene and future tourist attraction. Stay out of it!

Sheriff Stone then walks off.

Velma and Hefty: (showing her fist) We got a "stay out of it" right here!

Fred: Let me...

Brainy: And me!

Fred: ...talk to him!

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-25-2018 06:56 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papa Smurf grabbed Brainy by the arm to stop him.

Papa Smurf: Oh, no you don't, Brainy! Grandpa and I are coming with Fred to have a chat with this strangely-clothed fellow. You stay right here with Shaggy, Scooby, Velma and Daphne and keep an eye on Baby, the Smurflings and Smoogle with the other Smurfs.

Brainy Smurf: But, Papa Smurf...

Papa Smurf: And I MEAN it!

Both Papa and Grandpa Smurf then catched up to Fred. Brainy Smurf sat down on the floor and pouted.

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-25-2018 07:30 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sassette: Don't worry. Fred, Grampy and Pappy will make him understand.

Suddenly, Fred ran back to the gang carrying one of the cocooned workers with Papa Smurf and Grandpa Smurf on his shoulders.

Fred: Shaggy, start the car.

Shaggy: Like, I thought you were going to talk to him!

Papa: He wasn't in a listening mood.

Velma: (opens back of the van) So you stole a body? Rockin!

Fred throws the body in the back then hopped in the van and buckle their seatbeat.

Fred: Don't worry, I know just who can help us.

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-25-2018 07:59 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Meanwhile at Crystal Cove High School, Professor Emmanuel Raffalo is teaching at a science class about photosynthesis...

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-25-2018 08:35 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Professor: Alright... who can tell what photosynthesis is?

Everyone raises their hands.

Professor: And please don't say plant farts.

Everyone puts their hands down and the professor sighs. Suddenly, the gang bursts into the door with Shaggy and Fred carrying the body.

Fred: Professor Raffalo... we need your help!

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-26-2018 03:41 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
As they saw the dead body covered in green slime, all the other high school kids ran out of class in fright.

Professor Raffalo: Couldn't you kids have waited for break?

We then cut to see Scooby, Shaggy, Velma, Daphne, Fred, The Smurfs and Professor Raffalo with the green slime-covered dead body on one of the tables.

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-26-2018 09:38 AM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Shaggy: Is he...?

Professor: No, he's alive... but he appears to be in some sort of dehydrated status. I don't quite know what that means but I'm guessing it's temporary.

Scooby looks over as squirrel eating Scooby Snacks.

Scooby: (licks his lips) Scooby Snacks!

He opens the cage and grabs them only to a attacked by the squirrel.

Smurfette: Do you know what could have done this?

Professor: Huh... the cocoon looks organic but... I need to do further test.

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-26-2018 10:24 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Grouchy: I HATE "organic"!

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-26-2018 12:10 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Professor: We are ALL organic, grumpy! (Turns to the rest of the gang) Did the sheriff locate this?

Fred puts his arms in front of the rest of the gang.

Fred: Uh... of course he did. What did you think? That we stole a body? That's rich!

He then pushes the rest of the gang as the walk out the door.

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-26-2018 12:22 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Later at Fruitmeir's, we see the Mystery Gang and The Smurfs in line at the register. Franklin Fruitmeir then enters the scene with circus balloons...

Franklin Fruitmeir: Welcome, everyone, to Fruitmeir's. Remember, if it's not ice cream. It's not yogurt. Ha! I really don't know what it is. (He forms a shape of a shrimping boat made out of circus balloons) Would anyone like a shrimping boat made out of circus balloons?

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-27-2018 10:54 AM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Velma: I don't get it! All this fuss over... what is this stuff again?

Shaggy come in carrying a tray of Fruitmeirs also with Scooby and Greedy following behind

Shaggy: You hear Franklin Fruitmeir, it a secret! That's why they call it...

Shaggy, Scooby and Greedy: FRUITMEIRS!

All three then eat into it then the gang as well as the Smurfs walk out of door.

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-27-2018 12:54 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Fred: Hey, you know, if that cocoon does turn out to be organic, we might have a real honest-to-goodness monster in Crystal Cove.

Velma: My guess? The cocoon is a multi-celled mutation, probably a result of radiated allotropes and free radical implosion. (holds onto Shaggy's hand gently.) What do you think, Shaggy?

Shaggy: (nervous) Uhh, I think I want more Fruitmeier's!

Shaggy runs back to Fruitmeir's.

Scooby-Doo: Yeah, me, too!

Scooby tags along with Shaggy. We cut to see Hefty on one of Fred's shoulders.

Hefty: Ooh! Talk about romance! (meows soothingly)

We cut to see Daphne, Fred with Hefty Smurf and Velma.

Daphne: Velma, is there something going on between you and Shaggy?

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-27-2018 01:17 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Velma: No! Nothing! Absolutely nothing! Why would anything be going on between me and Shaggy?

Velma then walks off.

Daphne: Well... looks like it's just us, all alone!

Hefty: Ahem!

Daphne: Oh, uh... you better leave! (Turns back to Fred as Hefty hops off his shoulder) Maybe we can go to a drive, talk about that pretty locket I found. Wonder what it'll be like to get such a romantic present?

Fred: Oh come on, Daphne. I know you don't care about the girly stuff, that's why we are such good friends.

Daphne: Are you sure you're not confusing me with Sassette?

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-27-2018 02:14 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Fred: I'm sure. Anyway, I'll drop you at home. I want to get started on a new trap for the monster.

Daphne got in the Mystery Machine as Fred shut the door and walked off to the other side.

Daphne: Okay. Good luck with that.

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-27-2018 03:22 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Meanwhile, the Monster hides in the sewers and spies on them. We then cut to Professor Raffalo studing something, possibly a sample of the cocoon. Suddenly, he hears something and goes to the door to check it out.

Professor: Huh? Is someone there?

He then looks out in the hallway to see a janitor mopping the floor. He then goes back into his classroom and we hear a scream. The janitor hears it and runs off and looks around the classroom. He sees nothing then leaves then we see the professor cocooned in the green slime.

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-27-2018 04:39 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The next day at radio station K-GHOUL, we go inside to see radio hostess Angel Dynamite on the microphone in close-up.

Angel Dynamite: Mmm, yeah, Crystal Cove. That was The Rotten Brains with their single "Zombie Housewife Blues."

We cut to see Angel Dynamite in her microphone booth where she puts on another LP vinyl record as we zoom out to see Shaggy, Scooby, Velma, Daphne and the Smurfs as Shaggy taps on the glass door and waves at Angel Dynamite. Angel Dynamite waves back.

Angel Dynamite: I'm Angel Dynamite, and
you're listening to K-GHOUL, 101.4 on your A.M. dial.

Cut to Papa Smurf, Smurfette and Greedy Smurf.

Greedy Smurf: (annoyed) Couldn't we get a bite to eat first before we smurfed off to see the radio girl to get Fred out?

Papa Smurf and Smurfette shushed Greedy. Cut to Angel Dynamite as she got up and went to answer the door.

Angel Dynamite: I was wondering when y'all was going to show up. He's in the back.

We see Fred sleeping with a record player. Angel opens the door as Shaggy, Scooby, Velma, Daphne and the Smurfs entered to confront him.

Daphne: Fred. It's us. We're here for you.

Scooby licks Fred by the hair.

Fred: It's no use, gang. I was the one who stole the body, and Professor Raffalo paid the price. I should have listened to my dad and stayed out of any new mysteries.

Velma: We all helped steal the body, Fred.

Shaggy: Well, I actually never t... (Velma nudges him) Ow! Okay, fine. Yes. We all took part, Freddy.

Clumsy: Uh, all of us.

Brainy: Everyone else. But I, Brainy Smurf, do hereby declare that I am not a part of this whole joint.

Smurfs: (unison) Oh, yes, you are!

Smurfette: (shouts) Admit it, Brainy!

Brainy: No, I'm not!

Smurfs: (unison) Oh, yes you are!

Greedy: (shouts) Come on! We haven't got all day!

Painter: (shouts) Oui! Admit zat you took part of ze kidnapping so we can get zis over with!

Brainy: No, I'm not!

Smurfs: (unison) Oh, yes you are!

Brainy: For the last time... No, I'm not! Oh, no!

All the Smurfs glare at him angrily, which caused Brainy to admit he took part of it and literally hung his head in shame.

Brainy: Oh, yes (beat) I (beat) am.

Cut to Daphne, who saw the whole thing and then turned to Fred.

Daphne: Fred Jones, you've never backed away from a mystery in your life.

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-27-2018 05:11 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Fred: I got nothing!

Velma: Man up, Fred! I still got our first clue, the cocoon. I brought a sample... (sees Scooby eating the sample) Scooby, what are you doing?

Scooby: What? It's Fruitmeirs! Yummy!

Angel: If that dog mutates, I'm putting it down... dead!

Papa: That's a little extreme! When my Smurfs turned purple, I found a cure!

Shaggy: Like, I think I got it!

Greedy: Me too! Beside, I suggested that we grab a bite before conforting Fred.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2018 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.