Smurf at Last!                         Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Role Play Forum » Smurfs: Mystery Incorporated (a Crossover RP adaptation) (Page 1)
Author Topic: Smurfs: Mystery Incorporated (a Crossover RP adaptation)
Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-15-2018 12:05 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Okay, let me set up the rules:

1. This will go into spoiler territory so if you haven't seen Scooby-Doo: Mystery Incorporated", go watch it before joining this role-play

2. This will only focus on the time-lost Smurfs so no other Smurfs involved... unless you're me who has created a new generation of Smurfs living in modern day!

3. This is a crossover ADAPTATION so we'll be adapting the episodes of the actual show in order from season 1 to season 2!

With that out of the way, let's start with...

Chapter 1: Beware the Beast from Below

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-15-2018 12:12 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
One night, the Mystery gang were riding in the Mystery Machine as usual. Scooby-Doo and Shaggy were listening to Miami bass group Tag Team's "Whoomp! (There It Is)".

--------------------
MATT GRISHAM -- Merriam Woods, MO

Posts: 748 | From: Merriam Woods, MO | Registered: Jan 2018
Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-15-2018 12:46 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You have seen "Mystery Incorporated" right?
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-15-2018 02:44 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I remember a few of Scooby-Doo from memory.

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-15-2018 02:56 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sigh, guess we'll have to start over!

The Scooby gang have just solved and just as they we're celebrating, Sheriff Stone locks them up!

Sheriff: I contacted your parents, letting them know where you are! Oh, and Fred... say hi to dad - the mayor!

Suddenly, a time-vortex opens up and out drops Papa Smurf, Grandpa Smurf, Sassette Smurfling, Snappy Smurfling, Smoogle, Greedy Smurf, Handy Smurf, Hefty Smurf, Brainy Smurf, Baby Smurf and - finally - Smurfette Gargameo (yes, I am standing by my headcanon that "Gargameo" is Smurfette's last name)

Shaggy: So, uh... what are you, like, in for?

Cue intro:

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-15-2018 03:53 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
After the intro...

Papa Smurf: Why, hello there. I'm sorry we scared you, but we just came in from travelling through time. And we are having trouble getting back home.

(Just wanted to let you know, the Mystery gang acknowledges the Smurfs as part of their very own comic book series created by Belgian cartoonist, Peyo and a cartoon series produced by Hanna-Barbera. Okay?)

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-15-2018 05:51 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Okay but before you continue, go watch "Mystery Incorporated" so you know the full story!
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-15-2018 07:11 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I've watched some episodes of Mystery Incorporated on Cartoon Network during its original run and YouTube through a few clips a while back.

But I'll only focus on doing the Smurf characters with you. They're so fun to do.

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-15-2018 07:32 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Sweet Smurf 2:
Okay, let me set up the rules:

1. This will go into spoiler territory so if you haven't seen Scooby-Doo: Mystery Incorporated", go watch it before joining this role-play

2. This will only focus on the time-lost Smurfs so no other Smurfs involved... unless you're me who has created a new generation of Smurfs living in modern day!

3. This is a crossover ADAPTATION so we'll be adapting the episodes of the actual show in order from season 1 to season 2!

With that out of the way, let's start with...

Chapter 1: Beware the Beast from Below

Must I remind you of the rules, MG? Because you are going to rewatch those episodes like I did if this is going to work!
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-15-2018 08:26 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(Alright, fine!

I'll watch one of them while we're doing this.)

Fade to morning where we find Velma as a tour guide at Crystal Cove.

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-16-2018 07:56 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Velma: Welcome to Crystal Cove! The town was founded by Spanish Conquistadors about 200 years ago until they mysteriously vanished!

Tourist: Oh, that's interesting! Where did they go?

Velma: What part of "mystery" didn't you understand?

Brainy: Well, I might know...

Velma: SMURF IT, BRAINY!

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-17-2018 12:13 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Brainy: Alright, alright! I won't say anything! (turns away and crosses his arms) Jeez.

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-20-2018 08:13 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Velma continues.

Velma: The curse struck again in 1765, when an entire town of visionaries likewise disappeared.

The tourist crowd gasped as Velma walked off, yawning. Cut to Clumsy and Jokey hiding behind the tourists.

Clumsy: Golly. That was purty crucial.

Jokey: You're telling me. Matter of fact, that part didn't make me laugh at all.

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-21-2018 12:28 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Velma: Anyway, things were pretty quiet until a hundred years later when Cletus Darrow found gold here and renamed the town, Crystal Cove.

One of the tourists took a picture of the sign.

Velma: Most people thought the curse had been lifted. Until the entire Darrow family disappeared one Halloween, and was never... seen... again.

Velma got out a tape recorder and played back a horror-induced woman's scream. Some of the tourists gasped in amazement.

Velma: Moving on.

Fade to Velma and the tourists inside the museum.

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-21-2018 09:31 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Uh, Sweet Smurf 2?

If you're here to continue this RP, you know where it is.

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-22-2018 08:01 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Velma: Since the disappearance of the Darrow family, Crystal Cove has been a hub of paranormal activity. You may recognize some of our more famous visitors... ghostly deep-sea diver Captain Cutler, Miner 49er, Charlie the Haunted Robot and who can forget the terrifying styling of... Space Kook? Not me!

Tourist 1: How frightening!

Tourist 2: Absolutely blood curling!

Brainy: 3... 2... 1...

Velma: They were fake!

Brainy: I mean, Space Kook isn't really THAT scary!

Jokey: You said it, Brainy! (laughs)

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-23-2018 03:57 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
All the other four Smurfs (Brainy, Clumsy, Hefty and Smurfette) shushed Jokey.

Velma: Yep. Captain Cutler... was just some guy who was hijacking boats. Miner49er's real name was Hank. Charlie belonged to Mr. Jenkins, who thought it would be easier to run an amusement park with a crazy robot. And Space Kook? Oh... don't get me started.

Both Angie and Dale Dinkley came in to cover their daughter's mouth.

Dale: Thank you, Velma. Well, that concludes the terror-ific tour.

Angie: Don't forget to stop in at the Haunted Snack Shop for souvenirs and your complimentary
un-dead sipper cup.

All the tourists left the museum. Angie and Dale uncovered their daughter's mouth to scold her.

Angie: What do you think you were doing?

Dale: Are you trying to destroy our business?

Velma: Reboot, parentals. I was just being honest.

Dale: Those were isolated incidents in Crystal Cove's otherwise-unblemished supernatural past of hauntings and paranormal happenings.

Velma: Your generation's belief, not mine. My generation, we only got one thing on our minds.

Cut to Fred at the Jones' household, fixing up his ascot.

Fred: Solving mysteries and building traps.

Fred Jones, Sr.: That's two things, Fred.

Fred: (turns to Fred Jones, Sr.) You know what I mean, dad. We just want answers. Is that wrong?

Fred Jones, Sr.: Tickling chin whiskers, Fred. The Mayor's son is supposed to set an example.

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-23-2018 10:45 AM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Fred: I did! Just last year, I entered one of my traps in the science fair! It was disqualified for not having anything to do with science...
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-23-2018 01:13 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
We cut to see Papa Smurf, Grandpa Smurf, Snappy and Sassette listening on their conversation.

Sassette: What are they saying, Grampy?

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-24-2018 10:20 AM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Major Jones: Fred, there's more to life than just traps! It's also about...

Cut to Shaggy, Scooby and Greedy surrounded by food at Shaggy's place!

Scooby: Eating, eating and more eating!

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-24-2018 11:16 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Greedy: You said it, Scooby! These food items look smurfalicious! (taking a bite out of an apple)

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-24-2018 12:00 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Mrs. Rogers: Don't forget to chew!

Mr. Rogers: And breath!

Mrs. Rogers: Especially you... uh, Hungry!

Greedy: It's Greedy!

Mrs. Rogers: Whatever!

Shaggy: Like thanks, mum and dad!

Scooby: Reah, ranks rum and rad!

Mr. Rogers: Your mother and I are worried about this... "mystery" phase you're going through! We are not saying find new friends...

Mrs. Rogers: Yes, we are! Find new friends!

Shaggy: Oh, oh, oh! You guys have nothing to worry about it, man! Me and Scoob always play it safe! If there's danger...

Scooby: We run fast, really fast!

Greedy: As for their friends, you guys just give them a chance and you'll see...

Cut to Daphne and her parents...

Daphne: ...The gangs just misunderstood! We're just solving mysteries, all the other kids are doing it!

Daphne's parents: No, they're not!

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-24-2018 01:59 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Vanity: (shocked) Oh, my.

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-24-2018 03:19 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Mrs. Blake: And what about this... Fred Jones? Certainly there are other boys!

Daphne: Not like Fred! He's like one of those geniuses no one understands until they're dead! He's sees things differently and wants to capture those difference things in his traps!

Mr. Blake: Honey, we want you to have a rich career like your sisters!

Camera turns to Daphne's four sisters.

Vainty: At least we know you're not the the only girl!

Suddenly, they hear honking coming from outside...

Daphne: Oh! That's Fred and the gang! Gotta go, don't want want to be late for school! (Kisses her mum) Bye, mum! (Kisses her dad) Bye, dad! (Waves goodbye to her sisters) Bye, Daisy! Bye, Dawn! Bye, Dorothy! Bye, Jalyra!*

(*I serious don't know how to spell her name!)

Meanwhile, three workers are busy under Crystal Cove...

Worker #1: Anyone of you want to try this Fruitmiyers smoothie? It's delicious!

Suddenly, a wall collapsed behind him!

Worker #1: What that whozit? Which one of you broke that wall?

Worker #2: We barely touched it!

They notice an underground cave!

Worker #3: Is that another sewer?

Worker #1: Impossible! There's only one sewer and we're in it! Unless...

Worker #2: We broke into another dimension!

Worker #1: No, you idiot! We busted into one of the old Crystal Cove cave!

The workers explore it until they stumble upon some barrels of green slime with a sign that said danger above it! Worker #3 knocks on one of them - the one that is sealed - and notices something moving in it!

Worker #3: I think there's something in there! What should we do?

Worker #1: I thinks it's obvious, isn't it? Those are radioactive symbols meaning that whatever's in there is dangerous, meaning we have to open it right away! Don't want whatever's in there to mess up our schedule!

The open it up!

Worker #2: Hey, I think I see something!

Suddenly, green slime erupts from it like a volcano! And we zoom out of them and then cut to the Scooby gang and the Smurfs in the Mystery Machine!

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-24-2018 04:26 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Snappy and Sassette are seen behind Daphne and Fred in the Mystery Machine with the Mystery Gang.

Snappy and Sassette: (unison) Smurfaroo!

We then cut to Velma, Shaggy and all the other Smurfs (Papa Smurf, Grandpa Smurf, Smurfette (holding Baby Smurf), Brainy Smurf, Clumsy Smurf, Hefty Smurf, Handy Smurf, Greedy Smurf, Grouchy Smurf, Lazy Smurf, Vanity Smurf, Jokey Smurf, Painter Smurf, Wild Smurf and Smoogle.) inside the Mystery Machine.

Grouchy: I HATE "get-togethers"!

Velma: (to Shaggy) Why didn't you text me last night? I waited up for you.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.