Smurf at Last!                         Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Role Play Forum » The Teletransport Smurf (Fan RP adaptation) (Page 1)
Author Topic: The Teletransport Smurf (Fan RP adaptation)
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted 01-06-2018 10:36 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The first roleplay I'd like to start out is a fan adaptation of "The Teletransport Smurf". An obscure Windows/DOS game, but with additions to the storyline for this RP.

----
Plot: Gargamel is holding Smurfette prisoner in his mansion by putting her to sleep "for all eternity" with a magic spell. Six Smurfs who witnessed the kidnap report the mishap to Papa Smurf who immediately finds an effective way of undoing the spell in his spell books - the "teletransportsmurf". However, he will need some brave Smurfs to search for all the components necessary from each and every corner of Smurf Village.

So, let's begin! [Wink]

--------------------
MATT GRISHAM -- Merriam Woods, MO

Posts: 745 | From: Merriam Woods, MO | Registered: Jan 2018
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-06-2018 11:08 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The Teletransport Smurf - Fan RP Adaptation
----
One night at Gargamel's hovel, the evil wizard had already smurfnapped Smurfette and a very strangely sinister magic is at work. A few of the other Smurfs were sent off by their leader, Papa Smurf to check and see what Gargamel is doing with Smurfette.

Inside Gargamel's hovel...

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-06-2018 03:45 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Now if any of you Smurfs would like to add the next part, feel free to do so. [Wink]

--------------------

Perky Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6261

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-07-2018 12:52 AM      Profile for Perky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Perky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(I hope you don't mind but I've change a few things, nothing much just a few extra words and the smurfs at the start having the personality's of the the Playable characters)

Gargamel: HaHaHaHeHeHaHaHa, 2 more Drops of daydreams and now you are really at my mercy smurfette! The smurfs will rush over to my hovel to rescue you, Ha! And I will capture every last one of them, do you hear that smurfette! No because you are fast asleep FOR ALL ETERNITY! HaHaHaHeHeHaHaHa!

-Hefty charges forward swinging his fists-

Hefty: Let me at him, Let me at him!

-Poet pulls back Hefty-

Poet: No, let's go to the Village and warn papa Smurf!

Hefty: Fine!

Greedy: Plus it's almost lunch time!

--------------------
An apple a day can keep anyone Away! (Granted you through it hard enough)

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-07-2018 12:54 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hefty: (glares at Greedy, looking unamused) Do you really have to talk about food at a time like this?

--------------------

Perky Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6261

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-07-2018 01:23 AM      Profile for Perky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Perky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Greedy: There's always time for food!

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-07-2018 06:42 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Poet: We can eat later. Right now, we've got to warn Papa Smurf about this!

--------------------

Perky Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6261

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-07-2018 06:47 AM      Profile for Perky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Perky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Greedy: Oh alright!

-so the smurfs ran back to the village-

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-07-2018 07:14 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The other Smurfs hopped all the way back to the village to go and report to Papa Smurf. Meanwhile, Papa Smurf is seeking to find out what kind of recipe is for on a piece of paper.

--------------------

Perky Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6261

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-07-2018 08:18 AM      Profile for Perky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Perky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Poet: Papa Smurf, Papa Smurf! Oh it's awful, Smurfette has been Smurfnapped!

Hefty: And Gargamel's gonna put her to sleep for all of eternity!

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-07-2018 08:54 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papa Smurf: (suspicious expression) That Gargamel. (changes to anger) This time he has gone too far!

Papa Smurf then ponders.

--------------------

Perky Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6261

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-07-2018 09:18 AM      Profile for Perky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Perky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papa: I'm sure some where in my book there is a way to bring Smurfette back safely!

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-07-2018 09:26 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papa Smurf begin to look through his books and tried to find out what he could do to bring Smurfette back safely. As he got to the next book and looked through the pages carefully and precisely, we hear Jokey in the background entering off-screen with his explosive present.

--------------------

Perky Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6261

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-07-2018 09:29 AM      Profile for Perky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Perky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papa: Ah ha, here it is!

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-07-2018 09:50 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Jokey (off-screen): Hey, Smurf. I got you a surprise.

Smurf (off-screen): Why, thank you, Jokey.

We hear an explosion coming out of the present.

--------------------

Perky Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6261

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-07-2018 09:59 AM      Profile for Perky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Perky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papa: SMURFS! I need your help to make a Teletransport Smurf!

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-07-2018 10:16 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
We cut to see the instructions on how to make The Teletransport Smurf, as Papa Smurf continues.

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-07-2018 02:42 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papa Smurf: This device has a special magical process that is certain to bring Smurfette back to the village, without having to go and fetch her from Gargamel's hovel. But we will need certain ingredients.

--------------------

Perky Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6261

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-07-2018 10:37 PM      Profile for Perky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Perky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
-And so the smurfs: Hefty,Greedy,Jokey,Poet,Handy and Grouchy st of to find the pieces to make a teletransport smurf-

Grouchy: I hate fetch quests!

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-08-2018 03:39 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Suddenly, Tuffy Smurf joins in the team.

--------------------

Perky Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6261

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-08-2018 08:07 AM      Profile for Perky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Perky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Jokey: Hi Tuffy, Would you like a surprise? I guarantee you'll get a big thing out of it!

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-08-2018 08:26 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Tuffy: Actually, I came here to join you Smurfs. (ponders) Say, has anyone seen Sweet Smurf today?

--------------------

Perky Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6261

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-08-2018 08:28 AM      Profile for Perky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Perky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Handy: Not that I know of.

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-08-2018 01:56 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Jokey: Uh, Smurfs. (All the others turn to Jokey) Aren't we going to continue looking for the items?

Handy: Jokey's right. We have to stay focused on the task at hand.

--------------------

Perky Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6261

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-10-2018 10:58 AM      Profile for Perky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Perky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Greedy: So where do we start?

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2018 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.