Smurf at Last!                         Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Role Play Forum » The Smurf Metropolis (Page 1)
Author Topic: The Smurf Metropolis
SmurfBoeing
Smurf
Member # 6154

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-09-2017 05:53 PM      Profile for SmurfBoeing   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Backstory: SmurfBoeing (that's me!) makes an emergency landing in Smurfy Grove after his airplane broke its propeller. SmurfBoeing's village, Smurf City, is 50 miles west of Gargamel's lair. Smurf City sits by a large lake and has over 10,000 male and female Smurfs. The Smurfs there were able to reproduce like humans, so the population rapidly expanded.

Boeing: MAYDAY MAYDAY MAYDAY!!! Smurfplane 10777 just Smurfed the engine two miles east of Gargamel's castle. There is one Smurf onboard.

Boeing crash lands in a river by Smurfy Grove and goes into the village. He is first met by Smurfwillow

--------------------
Smurfjet 873 cleared for takeoff runway 27 left

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-28-2017 01:39 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Meanwhile at the Daily Smurf...

Smurf: Extra, extra! Boeing just crash his plane, whereabout unknown.

Brainy: Really? Someone must go and see if he's all right.

Brainy rushes off, quicky finds a phone-booth and changes into Super-Smurf (cue classic Superman theme).

-

What? Metropolis? Super-Smurf? I can't resist.

SmurfBoeing
Smurf
Member # 6154

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-14-2017 07:28 AM      Profile for SmurfBoeing   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Boeing: everything went better than expected, I just need a new propeller.

He docks the seaplane at the edge of a nearby pond right next to Smurfy Grove and begins some maintenance. Smurfwillow sneaks behind him in her camouflage, along with Smurfblossom, Smurfstorm, and Smurflily. Boeing immediately notices and climbs into the plane.

Smurfwillow: what is that?

Smurfblossom: I’ve never seen anything like it.

Smurfstorm: why is it here of all places?

Boeing: because I lost a propeller blade, that’s why.

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-18-2017 02:03 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sweet Smurf: Good thing we didn't go the way of Maria Robotnik.

Luigi-Smurfling: You mean die only to return as a hedgehog.

Sweet Smurf: Minus the hedgehog bit, of course.

Luigi-Smurfling: Sorry, my dedicated bro!

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-05-2018 03:13 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Suddenly, Brainy Smurf (Super Smurf) enters the scene.

Brainy Smurf (Super Smurf): Don't worry, my fine blue-skinned friends! Super Smurf is here to...

Brainy Smurf (Super Smurf) then bumps into a tree.

Brainy Smurf (Super Smurf):...save...the day...

--------------------
MATT GRISHAM -- Merriam Woods, MO

Posts: 745 | From: Merriam Woods, MO | Registered: Jan 2018
SmurfBoeing
Smurf
Member # 6154

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-05-2018 09:17 PM      Profile for SmurfBoeing   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Boeing: thank you kindly, but who’s the knucklehead who just smacked into that tree?

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-06-2018 03:41 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfstorm: That was Super Smurf. He just bumped into a tree recently.

--------------------

SmurfBoeing
Smurf
Member # 6154

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-06-2018 06:24 PM      Profile for SmurfBoeing   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Boeing: *unscrewing parts of the propeller* doesn’t seem like he’s hurt. What’s your name by the way?

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-06-2018 06:47 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Super Smurf: The name is Super Smurf. Thanks for asking.

--------------------

SmurfBoeing
Smurf
Member # 6154

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-06-2018 07:25 PM      Profile for SmurfBoeing   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Boeing: *confuses the glasses for goggles* you’re welcome, nice aviator goggles by the way.

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-06-2018 07:48 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Super Smurf: Merci.

--------------------

SmurfBoeing
Smurf
Member # 6154

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-06-2018 07:55 PM      Profile for SmurfBoeing   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Boeing: *looking at Stormy* and what’s your name miss?

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-27-2018 02:58 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfstorm: The name is Smurfstorm. What's it to you?

--------------------

Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-14-2018 05:39 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Suddenly, there was the noise of something in the bushes, making all the Smurfs jump... The bushes stop shaking and Ariel pushes her way out into the open...

ARIEL: Relax, Stormy, the Smurf just wanted to know what to call you. *sees Brainy Smurf dressed as Super Smurf* Ah-ha! So that's where my one-piece swim suit and my cloak went! *jokingly, as she circles him* And I wonder who this smurfishly handsome Smurf is that's wearing it is...

--------------------
I may not always have the answer, but when I do, I stick with it!
My fanfic: http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/3803.html
Submit art for the story:
]http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/4000.html#000000

Posts: 1013 | From: Lost and homeless in central Florida with my mom | Registered: Aug 2014
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-14-2018 07:45 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Brainy Smurf (Super Smurf): I am Super Smurf! Defender of the village! (beat) And I can't take off my glasses, because I will be blind when I fly.

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-14-2018 08:31 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
ARIEL: (Sceptically) Uh huh... Okay "Super" Smurf, you can keep the swim suit and tights... But I'm going to need my travel cloak right now. Papa Smurf needs some herbs and ingredients from all the way over the sea, in America... *begins taking the cloak off of Brainy's shoulders* So I'm going to... Need my... Flying... Cloak... *the cloak comes off, sending Ariel tumbling to the ground* GOT IT! Now how about you just play "Super Smurf" back home in the village, huh?

--------------------

Posts: 1013 | From: Lost and homeless in central Florida with my mom | Registered: Aug 2014
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-15-2018 12:08 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
BRAINY (SUPER SMURF): Hey, give that back, Ariel! *clears throat* Ahem... I mean, return my cape at once, or you must smurf the consequences!

ARIEL: *not really listening as she puts her magic cloak on* Uh huh... Yeah, sure thing... You can play with my cloak once I get back from America with the herbs and ingredients Papa Smurf asked for...

Ariel gives a little hop, and is now hovering over the three Smurfs

ARIEL: (to Boeing) Hey, you with the plane!

BOEING: Yeah?

ARIEL: I wouldn't be half as worried about that aircraft if I were you...

BOEING: Oh? Why not?

ARIEL: That water in that pond is full of parasitic fish. You really should have Doctor Smurf check you after you get out of there...

Boeing Smurf leaps out of the water, and Ariel takes off, across the ocean, on her way to get the things needed from America.

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-15-2018 03:15 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
We fade to Papa Smurf working on his experiment in the lab, with Grandpa Smurf.

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-15-2018 05:20 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
GRANDPA SMURF: (looks through a flask of blue-green liquid) Smurfarooney, Papa Smurf, what kind of a potion are you trying to make here?

PAPA SMURF: It's a new fertilizer I'm trying to make for the sarsaparilla fields. But I ran out of some key ingredients that can only be gotten from overseas in America...

GRANDPA: So that's what you sent that little one out to get, isn't it?

PAPA: Ariel is the best Smurf for the job. Since she's half fairy, she has wings, which make her able to fly... And I expect she's taking her magic cloak with her so she won't exhaust herself on the long journey. She is also very strong, and knows many spells... If anysmurfy is up to the task, it's Ariel...

GRANDPA: America... So what exactly are those ingredients you're sending her for?

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-15-2018 05:26 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
PAPA SMURF: Just a little bit of herbs and ingredients from out there... It won't be... (chuckles, winks) too many.

Papa Smurf returns to work.

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-15-2018 05:33 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Fade back to Boeing, Smurfstorm, and Brainy (Super Smurf)...
Boeing is still trying to fix his plane...

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-15-2018 07:49 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
BOEING: Just gotta fix the gears to the engine, and we'll be off.

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-16-2018 08:38 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
STORMY: You know, what that girl said is true...

BOEING: What are you talking about?

STORMY: I'm just saying that the kid's right... Nosmurf would dare to swim in that pond... Leeches, giant ticks, and who knows what else live in that water... It's best to just wait for help with that "plane" of yours...

BOEING: Oh, I'll be fine... I'm almost done with the repairs, anyway. I'll smurf out of your hair in no time at all.

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-16-2018 05:35 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ariel enters the scene.

ARIEL: Hey, guys. Is the plane adjusted?

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-16-2018 06:04 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
STORMY: I thought you went to look for herbs in America....

ARIEL: I did... I already found what Papa Smurf sent me for...

BOEING: How did you get there and back so fast?!?

ARIEL: I flew... I'm half fairy, so it's not that hard for me to travel long distances... That and I had my magic flying cloak on...

STORMY: That makes... Absosmurfly no sense at all... (pauses for a moment) Then again, what does make any sense in these woods?

ARIEL: [Roll Eyes] Whatever, Stormy... So, City Smurf...

BOEING: It's Boeing... I might be from Smurftropolis, but my name is not City Smurf...

ARIEL: Fine, ok... But, about that aircraft of yours... Is it fixed?

BOEING: Why would you want to know? I thought you were half fairy?

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2018 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.