Smurf at Last!                         Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Role Play Forum » Smurfs the next generation (Page 3)
Author Topic: Smurfs the next generation
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-20-2018 07:55 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Peewit suddenly enters off-screen.

Peewit: Scruple? (cut to where we see Peewit in the doorway.) Whatever happened to your sorcerer boss, Gargamel?

--------------------
MATT GRISHAM -- Merriam Woods, MO

Posts: 745 | From: Merriam Woods, MO | Registered: Jan 2018
Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-20-2018 12:25 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Scruple: It doesn't matter now... He's gone, and this is my lab, now

--------------------
I may not always have the answer, but when I do, I stick with it!
My fanfic: http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/3803.html
Submit art for the story:
]http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/4000.html#000000

Posts: 1013 | From: Lost and homeless in central Florida with my mom | Registered: Aug 2014
Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-20-2018 01:21 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Gargamel: Isn't that so?

Scruple: GARGAMEL, YOU'RE ALIVE?

Peewit: Oh, d-d-dear!

Scruple: But how?

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-20-2018 01:33 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Scruple: I thought that Ariel killed you?

--------------------

Posts: 1013 | From: Lost and homeless in central Florida with my mom | Registered: Aug 2014
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-20-2018 04:44 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Gargamel: I was revived by Hogatha. What'd you expect?

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-21-2018 02:44 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Peewit: I--I just remembered that I have to be somewhere right now! *runs away and off screen*

Scruple: Welcome back, Uncle Gargamel... What are you planning to do now?

Gargamel: Something to get my revenge on those repulsive little Smurfs!

*The next morning, in Smurf Village... News Smurf is outside in the middle of the village with Harmony and his drum... News Smurf reads a paper as Harmony beats on his drum*

News Smurf: Attention, all Smurfs! Our new leader, Ariel would like for everyone to be at the sarsaparilla fields this afternoon for a special event... All smurfs are invited to come... With a special request for Sweet Smurf to join her, along with Papa and Brainy Smurf for a very important voyage after the event...

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-21-2018 05:45 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Grouchy: (sarcastically) I wonder what it could be?

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-21-2018 03:13 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
*At the event, all the Smurfs are gathered in the sarsaparilla fields... Ariel stands at a toadstool podium in the front... Decorations are hung everywhere... Smurfs chatter loudly, wondering why their new leader is throwing yet another party since the Red Hatting Ceremony*

Ariel: My fellow Smurfs, if I may have your attention, please!

*the crowd goes silent*

Ariel: Thank you... First of all, I would like to thank Farmer Smurf for allowing us to gather in his field *gestures to Farmer, who gives a small nod of his head* Now, let's address the reason I brought you all here this afternoon... *clears throat* As you know, it is the duty of the leader of the Smurfs, as it is of any civilization, to look out for the well being of each and every one of the community... That involves keeping everyone happy, well fed, and safe... I have noticed that one of us is actually not from our village... Or, at least, not from our time period in this village... He has been living here in this time for a while now... But I think it's about time we helped him get home... And I know someone who might be able to help him... But first, maybe I should introduce him to you... The Smurf we are here to bid farewell to is none other than Sweet Smurf... Would you please come to the front of the crowd, Sweet Smurf?

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-21-2018 04:29 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
*Nothing happened. The crowd is standing in silence.*

Hefty: Uh, Ariel? Are you sure he's coming?

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-21-2018 10:08 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sweet Smurf (steps in): Farewell, Smurfs of the past! But before I go, I have one thing to show them. (Puts down a vile labelled "Pym Particles") Care to explain, Brainy?
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-22-2018 03:19 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ariel: Go ahead, dear... Explain it to them...

Brainy: Uh, yeah, I don't know... Pym Particles are a smurfily complex substance... In our time period, there's almost nothing known about it by anyone... The only thing I actually know about it is that there are two Smurfs in our village whose bodies are able to safely produce them...

Ariel: Oh? Really? Do you know who they are?

Brainy: Th-that's the thing, Ariel... You are one of the two Smurfs who produces Pym Particles...

Ariel: Me??? But I've never seen those things in my life...

Brainy: There's a reason to that... Do you know how you always come out of a vision in a smurf cold sweat???

Ariel: Yes... But what about it?

Brainy: The sweat contains Pym Particles... Sweet Smurf was the only one who noticed it before... He asked me to collect it for him whenever you had your visions...

*a look of shock and slight disgust briefly takes over Ariel's face*

Ariel: Brainy, you were harvesting my sweat?!?

Brainy: It was for Sweet Smurf... He told me that it was going to help him one day... I'm sorry, Ariel, I--I should have said something to you when he told me...

Ariel: OK, Brainy... I forgive you... And who is this other smurf who produces Pym Particles?

Sweet Smurf: I'm the only other... I don't know why, but the amount of Pym Particles that I produce is significantly less than your average amount...

Ariel: (still slightly unnerved) I see... But what, exactly is it that you need Pym Particles for?

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-22-2018 10:30 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
We cut to Papa Smurf and Smurfwillow having a conversation about Ariel's duties as the new leader.

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-22-2018 10:49 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
SmurfWillow: You're not worried about her, are you?

Papa: No... No, I'm sure she will be a fine leader... It's just...

Willow: Are you afraid of the power of being leader going to her head??? Because you know that won't happen... Ariel is a very modest Smurf...

Papa: I'm worried about the exact opposite of that... What if she becomes oversmurfed by all of what the role of the leader requires of her?

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-22-2018 01:05 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfwillow: Oh, Papa. I'm sure she'll handle it very well.

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-22-2018 01:11 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sweet Smurf (whispering): Why don't we tell her the truth?

Brainy (whispering): What? All we know is that Pym Particles were created by Hank Pym in your time and that Ariel was somehow exposed to them when she was there?

Suddenly, a small human-like figure in an ant costume step toward Ariel.

Ant-Man: Are you... Ariel Smurfette?

Ariel: Yes... that's me?

The visor of Ant-Man's helmet opened up.

Ant-Man: Name's Scott Lang. But you would already knew that when... you were in the quantum realm!

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-22-2018 04:30 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ariel: I'm terribly sorry, sir, but I don't believe I remember meeting you... Not in all my 180 years... How exactly do you know me?

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-22-2018 07:59 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(WARNING! Spoilers for "Ant-Man and the Wasp" and IW)

Scott: I was quantum entangled with you - similar to how Ms Van Dyne was entangled with me - as while I was stuck down there since my friends somehow were unresponsive. But then I got some flash of Thor in Wakanda with some purple guy who snap his figures turning half of Earth population into dust including those I know. I manged to get a quantum entangled with you but seeing as you weren't wearing the glasses then and was probably blacking out, you probably don't remember! And then I ended up here... in the past.

Papa Smurf: Ah, yes. Ariel, did you say you saw some Smurfs turning to dust?

Ariel: Yes, I saw Smurfette - the ORIGINAL Smurfette, the one Gargamel created - but her clothes were differences, like something out of the Winslow's time period.

Smurfette III: That... would be me!

Sweet Smurf rushes toward Smurfette III

Sweet Smurf: SMURFETTE! But how?

Smurfette III: Same way you - and the astonishing Ant-Man - did... time travel via the quantum realm.

Sweet Smurf: Not bad for a human-turned-Smurf descendant of the original Smurfette.

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-24-2018 03:10 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ariel: But I still can't understand...

Brainy: Ariel, my dear, you were smurfed unconscious after that final battle with Gargamel... He perished and we were trying to wake you up so we could take you home... That's when Sweet Smurf, Ant-Man and Smurfette III found us...

Ariel: Wait... You don't possibly mean to tell me that I... Killed Gargamel??

Brainy: It was mostly just an accident... The spell you used took more power than you anticipated, thus, killing Gargamel, but by some miracle, you were still alive...

Papa: Any normal Smurf would be smurfed to a crisp by the amount of energy needed to cast a spell of that sort... But I believe it is because you are half fairy, that you survived...

Ariel: OK... But what exactly is the deal with these Pym Particles? And what is the quantum realm?

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-24-2018 06:30 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Peewit enters Smurf Village, while riding on Biquette.

Peewit: Papa Smurf, Papa Smurf! Something horrible has happened!

Papa Smurf: What's the matter, Peewit?

Peewit: Gargamel has been brought back from the dead, and now he's come to get revenge on you guys!

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-24-2018 08:54 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papa: That's not good... Ariel, do you have any idea what we should do to stop him?

Ariel: I might have one idea... Ant-Man, do Pym Particles have any other uses?? If it does, I think I know what we can do...

Peewit: Wait... Why is Ariel coming up with the plan? Aren't you the leader, Papa Smurf??

Papa: Not anymore... You missed the Red Hatting Ceremony yesterday...

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-24-2018 09:04 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Peewit: Aw, crud!

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-24-2018 02:09 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ariel: Let's not worry about that right now, we have to get ready for Gargamel! Sweet Smurf, you get all of those Pym Particles you've been collecting and bring them to me...

Sweet Smurf: Ok!

Ariel: Messenger Smurf!?

Messenger: Yes ma'am?

Ariel: Do you know the whereabouts of my mother, Queen Mersandra?

Messenger: Yes ma'am, I know where to find everyone that has a connection with us Smurfs...

Ariel: Great... Can you get there?

Messenger: Ain't no place Feathers and I can't go, except into space and through time...

Ariel: Good... I want you to take a letter to her, saying that we are in need of her assistance... I have a feeling that Gargamel's not going to go down as easily this time around...

Messenger: Yes ma'am, I'm on it!

Ariel: Ant-Man...

Ant-Man: Yes, Ariel?

Ariel: I need you to tell me everything you know about the Pym Particles... If their functions are the way I expect, there's a chance that this plan of mine will be a smurfing success...

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-24-2018 02:18 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ant-Man: Well, they allow me to change size. For example, THIS isn't my normal size.

Ariel: Really?

Ant-Man: Yeah, I basically shrunk down to the size of an ant. I can also advert back to my normal human size as well as go giant-size.

Ariel: How big were you?

Ant-Man: 65. Anyway, remember the quantum realm?

Ariel: Yeah.

Ariel: Hate to tell you this but... you have to go subatomic! In other words, you have to shrink between the molecules. That's how you I entered the quantum realm the first time!

(Deadpool pauses the story, similar to what Kuzco does)

Deadpool: Continuity! BOOM!

(Deadpool un-pauses and we continue as normal)

Ariel: Tailor, Handy! Made me a super suit!

Tailor: With no capes?

Ariel: ESPECIALLY NO CAPES!

Brainy: And me?

Sweet Smurf: Well... you have the Pym Particles. YOU are going to be the one who powers up the suit.

Brainy: Of course!

Smurfette III: I got a BAD feeling about this!

Sweet Smurf: Me too!

Jokey: Guys... don't worry! It's not like Gargamel watching and is planning accordingly.

Meanwhile, Gargamel was watching from behind a bush.

Scruple: Don't tell me...

Gargamel: Yes... I am! They may destroy me by going subatomic but I am going to basically make myself and Azreal immortal, leaving Ariel trapped in the qauntum realm for nothing as I destroy the Smurf Village.

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-24-2018 02:47 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ariel winces in shock...

Brainy: Oh Smurf! Ariel, what's wrong?

Ariel: We're too late...

Brainy: Ariel, what do you mean, "too late"? What's wrong?

Ariel: He's already here... He's plotting to trap me in the Quantum realm and make himself and his cat, Azreal immortal...

Smurfs (except Ariel): *GASP!!!*

Ant-Man: Well, we'll just have to keep going with the plan... We'll figure it out as we go along...

Brainy: There's got to be something else we can do!

Ant-Man: It's the only way, Smurf! She has to go subatomic!

Brainy: No! I can't let her do that! (pulls Ariel close to him, both of his hands on her shoulders, tears in his eyes) Ariel, I... I can't let you do this...

Ariel: It's the only way, Brainy, you heard what Mr. Lang said...

Brainy: No... I won't let you... I can't stand to lose you again...

Ariel: I'm doing this to save us all... Don't you want to live?

Brainy: Not if it means I have to live without you...

Among the smurfs who were still crowded around the two of them, a loud sniffling noise is heard... The crowd turns and finds that the sound is coming from Grouchy Smurf, who is turned away from the others and sobbing uncontrollably

Clumsy: Grouchy? Are you... Crying?

Grouchy: (frantically trying to hide his tears) Uh... N-no... I'm not crying... You're crying... I don't cry... I grouch... I'm Grouchy Smurf, remember?

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-24-2018 03:51 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ariel: Don't worry, Brainy... as time goes by, you will grow old and will be looking for a way to get me out of the quantum realm and eventually, I'll get quantum entangled with someone who I'll end up controlling in order to help you get me out of the quantum realm.

Brainy: That sounded... only specific.

(Tailor and Handy came in with a Smurf-size Wasp suit)

Tailor: Here it is... your "super suit"!

(Ariel puts it on)

Handy: Do you like it, Ariel?

Ariel: Please... (wisor flips down) call me Wasp! (turns to Brainy) Brainy, power up the suit!

Brainy: (sniffs) Okay... (Brainy pours the Pym Particles into the suit's power banks, charging up the regulator).

Ant-Man: I'll distract Gargamel long enough for you to go subatomic.

Smurfette III: But knowing Gargamel... let's just say in the future, the Smurfs are Freedom Fighters and the NEW Smurf Village is basically Knothole.

Ariel/Wasp: Well... let's hope this rewrites history.

Brainy: (sniffs) Woo-hoo!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2018 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.