Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie                     Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Role Play Forum » The Smurf Village Haunting (Page 3)
Author Topic: The Smurf Village Haunting
angelica smurfette
Smurf
Member # 6178

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-06-2018 11:05 AM      Profile for angelica smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
*deep in the forest... Ariel lies unconscious on a tree stump, which is surrounded by ghostly lights.*

GHOST OF GARGAMEL THE FIRST: The little wench has been asleep for a good time, now...

GIBBELLA: Yes, master... Should we wake her?

G1: Why not? I see it rude to sleep through your own funeral 😈😈😈

*The Ghost of Gibbella, G1's old cat, swats at Ariel, waking her from her deathlike slumber*

--------------------
"Ariel may be gone, but she lives on through her, [your daughter]"--Papa to Brainy, Lost Smurfette: final chapter....

angelica smurfette
Smurf
Member # 6178

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-06-2018 11:38 AM      Profile for angelica smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
ARIEL: ~gasp!!~ *notices G1 and Gibbella* You! 😡😠 *Tries to use her magic, a small puff of smoke appears, and fades away... Ariel is powerless*

G1: Wakey wakey, my dear.... Time to DIE!!!😈😈😈😈😈

ARIEL: You save me... Just so you can kill me again? What kind of monster ARE you?

GIBBELLA: We are your worst nightmare!

ARIEL: (under her breath) Not sure about "worst," is the word I'd use... Maybe "most annoying."

G1: I can hear you, you know...

ARIEL: Oh yeah? Well hear THIS... YOU CAN NOT WIN!!

--------------------
"Ariel may be gone, but she lives on through her, [your daughter]"--Papa to Brainy, Lost Smurfette: final chapter....

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-06-2018 11:46 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Cut to the Smurfs, Johan and Peewit as they began to search for Ariel through the dark forest.

Peewit: Gosh, Johan! This forest is giving me the creeps!

--------------------
MATT GRISHAM -- Merriam Woods, MO

Posts: 834 | From: Merriam Woods, MO | Registered: Jan 2018
Perky Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6261

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-06-2018 12:06 PM      Profile for Perky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Perky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Scaredy: Y-you don't the ha-half of it.

--------------------
An apple a day can keep anyone Away! (Granted you through it hard enough)

angelica smurfette
Smurf
Member # 6178

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-06-2018 12:06 PM      Profile for angelica smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
JOHAN: I understand how you feel, but we MUST help the Smurfs to save Ariel...

PEEWIT: So who IS this Ariel, exactly?

CLUMSY: My twin sister...

PAPA: My first born daughter...

BRAINY: The love of my life...

OTHER SMURFS: Our best friend!!!

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-06-2018 12:13 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
PEEWIT: (realizes) Oh. (beat, then speaks to Brainy) So, Brainy. Does that mean you and her are a cute couple?

BRAINY: (blushes) Well... If you put it that way, then... (chuckles)

--------------------

angelica smurfette
Smurf
Member # 6178

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-06-2018 12:23 PM      Profile for angelica smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
CLUMSY: They sure are! Haha! And I'm an uncle!

JOHAN: Really? I'm guessing you are the papa, Brainy?

BRAINY: *still standing atop the horse's head, now blushing even more as he gazes lovingly at his daughter, who is now sleeping peacefully in his arms.* Yeah... ~sigh~ which only makes me want to save her even more... I don't deserve to raise her all on my own... I want to share that privilege with Ariel...

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-06-2018 12:26 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
PAPA: She will, Brainy. (beat) She will.

--------------------

angelica smurfette
Smurf
Member # 6178

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-06-2018 12:37 PM      Profile for angelica smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(cut to Ariel)

G1: You think you can defeat me? I,Gargamel the First, who started the long, glorious legacy of harvesting Smurfs from their homes? HA! You might be strong, but you are no match for me!

ARIEL: *struggling to get to her feet, and failing* You're nothing but a ghost... A memory... A whisp... I'll show you. When my friends get here, we'll take you out for good...

G1: Oh! I'm sooo scared! The POWERLESS BRAT and her puny little pals... Going to defeat ME, are you? You haven't a chance in the world...

--------------------

angelica smurfette
Smurf
Member # 6178

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-06-2018 01:17 PM      Profile for angelica smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(a noise in the distance....)

ARIEL: (whispering) It's them...

G1: Your friends don't know what they're getting themselves into... 👹👹👹

ARIEL: Correction, YOU don't know what you're getting into...

(A horse bursts through the brush, bearing Johan, Peewit, and the Smurfs on its back.)

BRAINY: ARIEL! *He jumps off the stallion and stands before Ariel, the baby still asleep in his arms* Are you alright? What did they do to you?

GIBBELLA: Don't you mean what are we GOING to do to her?

G1: Why just HER, my pet? We have them ALL right here...

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-06-2018 01:25 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
PEEWIT: Which ones are you talking about?

JOHAN: He meant us, Peewit.

--------------------

angelica smurfette
Smurf
Member # 6178

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-06-2018 01:34 PM      Profile for angelica smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(Johan weilds his sword)

JOHAN: En Guarde!

PAPA: That won't work, Johan!

JOHAN: Why not?

SCAREDY: They're G-G-GHOSTS!!

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-06-2018 01:39 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Scaredy zips and hides behind Hefty.

--------------------

angelica smurfette
Smurf
Member # 6178

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-06-2018 01:43 PM      Profile for angelica smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
JOHAN: Ghosts? Well this IS going to be a bit of a challenge...

G1: Maybe for you, but it'll be a piece of cake for ME!!

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-06-2018 01:47 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
PEEWIT: Give it up, Gargamel the First! We've come here to stop you from terrorizing Ariel!

CLUMSY: Uh, yeah. And you'd better flee! Before Brainy gets his ghost vacuum out!

Brainy looks for his ghost vacuum, but realized that he didn't bring it with him.

BRAINY: My ghost vacuum? (gasps) I FORGOT MY GHOST VACUUM!

--------------------

angelica smurfette
Smurf
Member # 6178

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-06-2018 01:58 PM      Profile for angelica smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
G1: HA! As if a teeny little vacuum can do any damage to me! I'm FAR more powerful than those giddy ghouls you cleaned up out of that castle...😈😈😈

(Gibbella prowls around the stump where Ariel lies, Brainy knelt down beside her.)

ARIEL: Touch them, and I will destroy you!

G1: With what? Your "MAGIC"? Ha! You've been drained, child! You're hopeless! You have no way to get away.

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-06-2018 02:08 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
ARIEL: Oh, really? (turns to her fellow Smurfs) Smurfs! Smurf out your weapons!

--------------------

angelica smurfette
Smurf
Member # 6178

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-06-2018 05:20 PM      Profile for angelica smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(Smurfs with cannons and catapults surround the two ghosts, who laugh and disappear)

SMURF #1: Where'd they go?

SMURF #2: I can't see them!

PAPA: Here! *Throws small vials of potion to each of them* Smurf these into the air and they'll appear before your smurfs.

*The smurfs do as they are told... Nothing happens*

SMURFS: Why didn't it work?

*G1 and Gibbella laugh again... Then the weapons turn on their masters, throwing Smurfs everywhere and back*

ARIEL: *now angry, finds enough strength to stand up* (between strained breaths) You can kidnap me... ~uhn~ You can drain my powers... ~huff~ You can even KILL me... ~grr~ But you even THINK about harming my family... ~cough~ Or my friends... I WILL make you wish you were never after-living.

(Blue flames burst from her hands, her hair flows in the air like seaweed in the ocean... She yells in pain as a force field expands over her and her friends, causing the two ghosts to be burnt to dust...)

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-06-2018 06:45 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(There was a moment of silence, until...)

PEEWIT: What just happened?

GUTSY: (off-screen) They disintegrated, lads and lasses. Thanks to Ariel's attack.

--------------------

SmurfBoeing
Smurf
Member # 6154

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-06-2018 07:37 PM      Profile for SmurfBoeing   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Boeing: they won’t be back, right Ariel?

--------------------
Smurfjet 873 cleared for takeoff runway 27 left

angelica smurfette
Smurf
Member # 6178

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-07-2018 03:32 AM      Profile for angelica smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
BRAINY: Ariel?

(Ariel, fatally weakened from the use of her last bit of magic, falls limp, Brainy reaches out to catch her, nearly dropping the baby. Ariel lies there in his arms, as if dead...)

ARIEL: *a whisper of finality* Take... Care of... Our daughter, Brainy...

BRAINY: You can't be leaving...

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-07-2018 03:42 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(The other Smurfs, Johan and Peewit are starting to tear up...)

--------------------

angelica smurfette
Smurf
Member # 6178

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-07-2018 03:50 AM      Profile for angelica smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
ARIEL: *using great effort, raises a hand to dry Brainy's tears* Don't cry, my dear... I will be watching over you still... *Plants a kiss on his cheek, leaving a small glowing light that fades only after she kisses the young baby Angelica who is now awake and smiling at her proud mother*

--------------------

angelica smurfette
Smurf
Member # 6178

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-07-2018 05:15 AM      Profile for angelica smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(the human onlookers of this tragic sight begin whispering to Papa about whether or not Ariel could be saved)

JOHAN: Can't you do ANYTHING,Papa Smurf?

PEEWIT: I'm sure that there's at least SOMETHING you can do... Right?

PAPA: I'm afraid not... Ariel has used the last of her magic to protect us... She hasn't enough left to keep her alive.

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-07-2018 07:56 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
BRAINY: Ariel. Please don't leave me... And my friends! (still tearing up and sniffs)

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.