Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie                     Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Role Play Forum » The Lost Smurfette: Ariel's First Days in Smurf Village (Page 2)
Author Topic: The Lost Smurfette: Ariel's First Days in Smurf Village
Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-19-2018 10:06 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
PAPA: That's going to be hard to do, Ariel...

ARIEL: Why? What's wrong?

PAPA: Smurfette hasn't come out of her mushroom house for a few days since we returned to the village...

ARIEL: Days? How many days has it been?

--------------------
I may not always have the answer, but when I do, I stick with it!
My fanfic: http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/3803.html
Submit art for the story:
http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/4000.html#000000

Posts: 1190 | From: Soul Searching... Somewhere in Florida, | Registered: Aug 2014
Smurfstrong
Smurf
Member # 6736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-19-2018 10:21 AM      Profile for Smurfstrong       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
papa: I don't think we have been keeping count my dear.

Buffy: I can go investigate. a fellow girl might be the best right now.

Brainy looks at papa.

Papa rubs his beard. "hmm that isn't a bad idea but maybe it is best if Ariel should buffy."

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-19-2018 10:38 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
BUFFY: Um, ok then.

*Ariel steps out the door, Brainy following behind her to show her the way to Smurfette's house... Buffy is left with Papa Smurf*

PAPA: So.. Buffy, is it? I heard that Hefty smurfed into you in the forest... Is that right?

BUFFY: Uh, yeah...

PAPA: Where are you from? Because I know Gargamel was killed in New York, and his last creations were Vexy and Hackus... But I also know that you can't be from the female village behind the forest wall... So where did you live before we found you?

BUFFY: Uuuh... I...

*Buffy tries to come up with a clever way to cover up the fact that she was made by the late Gargamel's nephew, and former apprentice, Scruple *

--------------------

Posts: 1190 | From: Soul Searching... Somewhere in Florida, | Registered: Aug 2014
Smurfstrong
Smurf
Member # 6736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-19-2018 10:56 AM      Profile for Smurfstrong       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Buffy finally made up an excuse. " I was delivered by a stork and I was left to fend for my self." she said with a fake smile taking Ariel story and twisting it. "Anyways enough about me tell me about yourself Papa smurf." she said with a small smile.
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-19-2018 11:21 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
*Papa Smurf looks at Buffy suspiciously... He then shakes his head as he replies*

PAPA: All you really need to know is that I am the leader of this village... And I can smell tall tales from a mile away...

BUFFY: *chuckles nervously* Hehe... What are you talking about?

PAPA: Ok, then, go on... But if I hear from anysmurfy that you're smurfing up trouble... You will be coming back here to have a chat with me... Understand?

BUFFY: Uh huh... I got it... *she runs off to follow Ariel and Brainy, but gets lost in a crowd of busy Smurfs...*

--------------------

Smurfstrong
Smurf
Member # 6736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-19-2018 11:35 AM      Profile for Smurfstrong       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Brainy looked at Ariel. "Are you doing alright?" He asked as they neared Smurfette's mushroom.

Smurfette was sitting inside with her shutters closed and her lights off.

Brainy went up and knocked on smurfette's door.

After buffy left papa smurfs house. She mumbled darn and she walked off near the dam. She opened her compact when she knew she was alone. "Master scruple."

A older man with red hair and facial hair appeared on the mirror of the compact. "have you succeeded yet?"

Buffy whispers. "They are suspicious of me. What should I do master?"

Scruple sees a dam in the background. "Flood them out."

Buffy thinks. "hmm that would not work. I am trying to blend in. So far they sort of trust me."

Scruple scrowls. "well your last resort is to flood the village. I will take my revenge for gargamel my mentor."

Buffy sighs. "right..bye master." She says shuting her compact and walking onto the dam and sitting on the edge.

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-19-2018 12:54 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ariel and Brainy are just outside of Smurfette's house...

BRAINY: Ariel, are you okay?

ARIEL: *hardly paying attention.* Uh, yeah... Yeah, I'm fine... I... I'm just worried... How long, exactly, has it been since you guys brought me back to the Smurf Village?

BRAINY: About ten, maybe? Why?

ARIEL: Ten days? Ok... I mean what could happen in ten days?

*they knock on the door... No answer*

ARIEL: *GASP*

BRAINY: Maybe she's asleep?

ARIEL: Yeah... *thinking, as a chill runs down her spine* I sure hope so

--------------------

Smurfstrong
Smurf
Member # 6736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-19-2018 01:06 PM      Profile for Smurfstrong       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Brainy took Ariel's hand. "We should report back to Papa."

-------------------
meanwhile at the dam

Buffy was conflicted with herself. It was the first day she had got here. she knew she couldn't blow her cover but at the same time she could get it over with. Mainly because nobody was with her being just herself and the opportunity was there. She had to think fast She decided to pull the lever her heart throbbed she gasped and fell over into the water she was unstable. The Makeup washed over her cheek revealing her black heart and her wig fell off revealing her black hair.

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-19-2018 01:17 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
ARIEL: No... Wait here, Brainy. I'm going in...

BRAINY: But... But, Ariel, that's not...

*Ariel opens the door... What she sees puts her in a state of shock*

ARIEL: No... My vision didn't have anything like this in it!

BRAINY: Ariel, what's smurfing on in there?

*Brainy Smurf tries to enter, but stops short of the threshold when Ariel shouts at him*

ARIEL: DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT COMING IN! *walks out, shaking* You don't want to see what's in there...

--------------------

Smurfstrong
Smurf
Member # 6736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-19-2018 01:37 PM      Profile for Smurfstrong       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Brainy nods seeing Ariel shaken. "Alright I am sorry. Should I let you tell papa on your own? want me to walk you-" He notices water rising to his ankles. "Is this part of your vision too???" He asked.

Buffy was passed out on the beach sand near the dam she could of drowned but she didn't because of the current.

The alarm sounded loudly.

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-19-2018 01:47 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
HEFTY: *ringing the bell* FLOOD FLOOD! FLOOD AT THE DAM! EVERYSMURF, RUN TO SAFETY!

BRAINY: Come on, Ariel... We have to leave...

ARIEL: NO.

BRAINY: What do you mean, "no"? Come on!

ARIEL: I can't just run away and leave Smurfette here! She'll die.

*With that being said, Ariel runs in and comes back out, carrying a sadly deformed version of Smurfette, who is unconscious, oblivious to what is happening around her*

ARIEL: Come on... Let's find Papa and get out of here...

--------------------

Smurfstrong
Smurf
Member # 6736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-19-2018 01:59 PM      Profile for Smurfstrong       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papa smurf runs with the smurfs to safety and sees Smurfette deformed. Astonished he runs over to Ariel. "oh my smurfness Ariel."

Buffy opens her eyes and groans. "ugh..."Her crystal blue eyes glance around and she nervously sits up. "Did...i Do it.." She stumbles dizzly and looks toward the mushroom homes. "I...did."

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-19-2018 02:12 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
PAPA: *examines Smurfette cautiously* I can't believe that this could have happened to her.... Do you have any idea how we can smurf her back to normal? Was there anything in your vision?

*Ariel shakes her head*

ARIEL: the flood. That's one of the last things that I can remember from my vision... The Smurf who caused the flood... Buffy.

*Ariel suddenly becomes weak, Brainy catches her as Papa Smurf takes what once was known as Smurfette from her arms... While having the vision, Ariel begins to speak incoherently, some sort of incantation... Brainy's little bug helper, Snappy, commences to record Ariel's words...*

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-19-2018 02:23 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
CLUMSY: Uh, what's smurfin' on?

--------------------
MATT GRISHAM -- Merriam Woods, MO

Posts: 834 | From: Merriam Woods, MO | Registered: Jan 2018
Smurfstrong
Smurf
Member # 6736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-19-2018 02:33 PM      Profile for Smurfstrong       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Painter watches and walks up to them. "satcra blue we need to find this Buffy."

Papa nods. "Yes we should she should be the one who could help smurfette. She seems so much like smurfette in a way. I need a team to go back to the village with me. Clumsy, Painter, Hefty and Handy. You four smurfs come with me. We have a smurfette to catch."

Handy nods. "alright papa smurf!

painter looks at handy and back at papa. "aye but how will we find her?"

Papa looks at them. "We will search as much ground as possible near the dam. for now that is my plan. Brainy, doctor and Snappy you three make sure you get the full vision and that she is okay afterwards. "

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-19-2018 02:59 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Shortly after that, Ariel wakes up.

ARIEL: wh--where is everysmurfy?

BRAINY: They went out to look for Buffy... Are you okay?

DOCTOR: You were shaking pretty badly...

BRAINY: What did you see?

ARIEL: It was Buffy... She's on the beach... The red heart, blonde hair.... It was all just a trap.... She was... Made by...

BRAINY: Who? Who created Buffy?

ARIEL: Some... Kid.... Scruple, I think his name was....? I don't know exactly... But there was a spell... I might have said it while I was out... I don't know...

--------------------

Smurfstrong
Smurf
Member # 6736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-19-2018 03:03 PM      Profile for Smurfstrong       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Snappy: Smurfaroo that smurfness your okay ariel. uhh they went to find buffy.
Smurfstrong
Smurf
Member # 6736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-19-2018 03:14 PM      Profile for Smurfstrong       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Buffy runs into the woods and picks smurfberries hungry. "ugh...must of passed out from hunger." she said to herself after picking smurfberries. She thought for now she defeated them. She had to get away or better yet report to scruple.

She heard smurf voices. "darn it..." She mumbled. She teared up thinking now she failed and consequences would come soon.

papa approached seeing her cry.

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-19-2018 03:26 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
PAPA: Buffy? What's the matter? Why did you smurf the dam?

BUFFY: My master had me do it... He wants revenge for what she did to Gargamel...

(with Brainy, Ariel, Snappy the bug, Snappy Smurfling, and Doctor)

DOCTOR: Brainy, did you get the incantation?

BRAINY: Sure did... Snappy?

SNAPPY SMURF: Uhhhh...

BRAINY: Not you, Snappy Smurf...

*Brainy holds his hand in the air and his little ladybug, who is also named Snappy, lands on it.*

SNAPPY S.: OOOHHH... Your bug, Snappy... I totally knew that...

BRAINY: Sure you did... Snappy bug, play the recording...

*Snappy B. Chirps obediently next, they hear some garbled words being almost screamed... Unrecognizable as it was, Brainy and Ariel still had a good idea as to what was being said...*

ARIEL: Play it in reverse... And cut out the background noise... It might actually mean something...

--------------------

Smurfstrong
Smurf
Member # 6736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-19-2018 03:39 PM      Profile for Smurfstrong       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Buffy: -wiped her eyes after she said that- "I was afraid..." She groaned holding her head her eyes glowed slightly as she is seeing through smurfette's eyes. Smurfette said in her mind. -i can no longer be here its your turn to take the role as smurfette buffy.-

Buffy cheek turned red looking like hefty's tattoo. shining red aurora around her and also blue smurfette gave her life force to buffy. Buffy started to twirl transforming a white dress forming around her body. She touched her hair it turning red curling down and she blew a kiss getting bangs like smurfette but red. Her eyes stopped glowing being a baby blue and she stumbled wearing heels. She landed in hefty's arms. "hi again..."

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-19-2018 03:56 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
HANDY: What just happened? Papa Smurf? Did you do that?

PAPA: No... I... I don't know what happened...

*back with Brainy, Ariel, Snappy Smurfling, and Doctor... The mangled lump of what used to be Smurfette became dust and Ariel winced in excruciating pain as she heard the voice of Smurfette...*

VOICE: Ariel, please don't try to save me... Buffy is taking my place, now... Don't let them send her back... If she goes back to Scruple, she will be killed...

*Ariel is released... Her eyes wide in terror...*

BRAINY: What was that, Ariel?

DOCTOR: Another vision?

ARIEL: No... It was her... *she points to where Smurfette was* She's gone! *fighting back tears* She gave her life force away to Buffy... Smurfette is... DEAD!

--------------------

Smurfstrong
Smurf
Member # 6736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-19-2018 04:04 PM      Profile for Smurfstrong       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Buffy looked at papa and Handy. "Smurfette...is that her name...?" She said confused and out of it some feeling light headed. She felt wobbly and held onto Hefty's shoulder. "She said...I am the new smurfette..." She was confused her blue eyes darting nervous and scared. "Don't make me go back to scruple...I can fix my error spare me."
---------
Doctor saw all smurfette was dust. "smurfette...she is gone...But there is hope as you have said Ariel. We must find papa and the others."

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-19-2018 04:10 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
ARIEL: They're still over near the beach... Standing by a smurfberry bush... The transformation into a true smurf is complete... There's nothing we can do for our dear friend, Smurfette...

--------------------

Smurfstrong
Smurf
Member # 6736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-19-2018 04:13 PM      Profile for Smurfstrong       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Doctor nods. "Are you well enough to come with us Ariel?"
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-19-2018 04:25 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
*Ariel nods her head shaking, she stands up*

ARIEL: I might need a little help, though... My visions take a lot out of me... It might be a little bit before I get back to normal... But I'm going to come... Smurfette... Her last will was.... That I protect Buffy....

*Brainy takes her arm around his neck and shoulders, and they all continue to head to the beach where Papa and the other Smurfs have found Buffy...k

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2020 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.