Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie            Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | SMURF STORIES | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Off-Topic Forum » My house got robbed!
Author Topic: My house got robbed!
Oakley Smurf
Brainy Smurf Snaeha
Member # 2823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-16-2009 09:27 AM      Profile for Oakley Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I Feel very angry that someone try to robbed my
house and they stolen my stuffs both mine and
my dad's! [Mad]
It all started when i get up and heard my dad
ask me that where's your playstation 3!?
I was just quickly go to the living room.
and i saw my table are no longer placed with
playstation 3 anymore! [Mad]
I just stunned almost passed out!
And later realised that my dad's also gone too! [Mad]
My dad's notebook with his 5 years works
in that computer!
some of my cell phone and my dad's phone too!
and my quiksilver wallet are also gone too!
And Worse than that they also got my smurfs DVD
that i inserted in the playstation 3! [Mad]
That disc was from the smurfs volume 2 season 1
disc 2.
As i can see from the traces that they left behind.
such as a hole at the windows and fingerprints
I know that these are not the professionals.
They're just amateurs around my house.
and they know how to slip through without too much noise and also know how to break my house's
security.
So,they're must be someone that come to my house
before.
So,i guessed it's the drunkers that wanders around my house and need the money to buy some
liquors or for their other needs
But whoever they are they're not gonna get away
with this as they always!
Great smurf who's gonna responsible for my smurf
DVD!?
Ahhhhh!!!! [Mad] [Mad]
I try to warn eveyone to be careful for these
robbers.
Go to extra caution for your safety.
lock all doors when your're alone at home
And get ready to grab your weapon!
Such as your trusty baseball bat
or your gun if you got one.
Or some more extra protection.
please tell your friends next door.
to be prepare for someone that wandering around
my house with suspicious action.
That's it my most terrible incident.

--------------------
I'm Brainy Smurf's alter ego one that didn't wearing glasses...for now...
"Eyesight 200/20 but I always see what's on my mind"

Posts: 694 | From: Bangkok,Thailand | Registered: May 2009
Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-16-2009 09:58 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That's horrible! I'm so sorry that happened to you and your Dad. At least neither of you were hurt. I can't believe they even took your Smurf DVD!!!

I made you a security sticker to protect your house...

-
Beware of Smurf

[GNAP!]

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-16-2009 10:29 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
How terrible! I feel so bad for you Brainy Smurf Snaeha!! They are such low - lifes for doing this to you and your family!!

Sassette that is a nice security sticker I bet it helps

OOOH how terrible Brainy Smurf Snaeha!!! Robbers are the lowest of the low!

[Frown] [Frown] [Frown]

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Archive Smurf
Baraduke Brainy / De-Evolution Smurf / Space Harrier Brainy / Oingo Boingo Smurf / ToonerSmurf Inc. / Smurfus Norsmurficus / Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-16-2009 01:12 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
*heavy gasp* I feel real bad for you Brainy Smurf Snaeha!
[Frown] [Eek!]
It's so awful that a robber would take your smurfs, your PS3 & all good stuff!
*sobs* Robbers should go die in a bunch of fire!

DivineSheep
Smurf
Member # 1953

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-16-2009 02:52 PM      Profile for DivineSheep   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh sweetie that's awefull! I'm so sorry to hear that. But as much as it hurts and angers you, you must remember that objects can be bought again, and your life can't. What's most important is that you and your dad are ok. <3

I remember one time when my parents called me and my older sister and told us their car's been broken into and everything was stolen- including our house keys.
My sister tried to convince me that we should both sleep at a friend's house so that we will be safe if someone tries to break in, but I told her that we have to stay at home so we can at least use the security lock that's on the inside of the door- even though it might not hold if the burgler tried to slam the door or something. I was not gonna just step back and return to an empty home the next day.

That night I sat by the door -from inside the house of course, I'm hot headed, not insane- until 3 AM, holding a huge carving knife in one hand and a wok in the other, and then someone tried to unlock the door for about half an hour, but couldn't get through the security lock.

I always remember this and thank heavens for me and my sister's safety and for not following her advice to go out that night. I had a massive panic attack after the guy left...

--------------------
"Ohhh! we're the pepper pirates, we sail the seven seas, spices are our business, so pass the pepper please!"

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-16-2009 11:23 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Wow, that sucks Brainy Smurf Snaeha. I had someone brake into my place while I was asleep. When I woke up I scared the intruder out the door. However he got away with my wallet and a bunch of my dvds.

I hope you guys had insurance and that could cover what was stolen from you. After my theft experience I ran out and got some.

Take care.

--------------------
"The Raven Child" website: http://www.theravenchild.com/

"Tales of Mytherwrel" facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TalesOfMytherwrel

Oakley Smurf
Brainy Smurf Snaeha
Member # 2823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-17-2009 01:08 AM      Profile for Oakley Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks,everyone for your caring.
Thank you Sassette for your smurf security sticker.
At least its helps me feel better.
And it'll come in handy from now on!
DivineSheep,thanks for sharing this expierences
and also your advice!
Yes,i can bought it again but it'll take some
time before i can buy it again both PS 3 and smurfs dvd.
And you're absosmurfly right that i can't bought
my life again that for sure.
Yes,Smurfy1For2 they're always are that low!
And Thanks De-Evolution Smurf.
These robbers they're deserve to die in bunch of
fire and it's called inferno!
Raven Child,i had insurance so don't worry.
Whatever happens i'll always love you all!
My Smurfs...

--------------------
I'm Brainy Smurf's alter ego one that didn't wearing glasses...for now...
"Eyesight 200/20 but I always see what's on my mind"

Posts: 694 | From: Bangkok,Thailand | Registered: May 2009
Smurfysmarts
Smurf
Member # 2756

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-17-2009 10:21 PM      Profile for Smurfysmarts       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh no! What a horrible lost. At least you guys are okay. My aunt once got her car stolen. [Eek!] *sigh* I guess robbers never learn. Do you guys have dogs?
Posts: 135 | From: Brainy's Kingdom | Registered: Mar 2009
coconut smurf
Smurf
Member # 2783

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 07-18-2009 03:54 PM      Profile for coconut smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
thats sad you lost you and your dads things! i hope you can buy a new playstation3 and smurf DVD.
and i hope you can get new stuffs for you and your dad.

--------------------
coconut smurf

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-18-2009 04:47 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Brainy, I'm quite revolted by all that happened to you. Fortunately nothing bad happened to you and your father, for life is something that cannot be substituted; however, one feels such a wild anger when some two-feet rats come and rob things that one gets sometimes with much sacrifice. Even your Smurf DVDs! Awful! [Frown] [Frown] [Frown]
Sassette, your (GNAP!!) Smurf pic is pretty cool. It would make a great warning to robbers.... [GNAP!]
My father also was robbed of his car long time ago, Smurfysmarts. Only who went through a situation such as that knows about it... [Frown]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4914 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Cool Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1290

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-18-2009 08:06 PM      Profile for Cool Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That's really awful about what happened, but at least you and your dad didn't get harmed, Brainy Smurf Snaeha.

--------------------
RozStaw57 DeviantArt

Posts: 963 | From: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: Feb 2006
Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-31-2012 05:48 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
yesterday I was at the taking a walk alone and someone tried to take my cell phone and my iPod luckily I carry a weapon everywhere but I didn't have one so I used what I could find a a big rock and a tree branch and hit him in the head by using it as a slingshot and kept kicking him untill he would let go of my iPod and cell phone I got them back I think the dude was like 15

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-31-2012 05:57 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oms! This reminds me of when we were robbed three days in a row, each on on a wednesday in the afternoon.

Same Time, Same Place (my house), Dame day, different week!

And Sportette, your very lucky to have found a rock and a branch RIGHT THERE

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-01-2012 04:11 AM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
My dad tought me well he said if anyone you don't know touches you grab the closest thing and wack em in the head like one time I used a soup can at the grocery store no one touches my moms purse

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Amy Sue Smurfette
Nurturer Smurf / The Odd Smurf
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-01-2012 10:48 AM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Holy smurfs, Brainy! I'm so very sorry that happened to you, and so very happy that you are alright! What an awful thing to happen to anyone, especially to someone as sweet and good as you are :-(

--------------------
we're all someone's little fangirl.

https://www.facebook.com/AmySuzySmurfyQ

Posts: 903 | From: fah fah aweeey... | Registered: Oct 2011
Amy Sue Smurfette
Nurturer Smurf / The Odd Smurf
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-01-2012 10:50 AM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sassette, that security sticker is positively smepic! :-D

--------------------
we're all someone's little fangirl.

https://www.facebook.com/AmySuzySmurfyQ

Posts: 903 | From: fah fah aweeey... | Registered: Oct 2011
Animator Smurf
Sam Gamgee Smurf
Member # 3898

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-14-2012 01:20 AM      Profile for Animator Smurf  Animator Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I agree! Brainy that is really, really, REALLY terrible!! I mean, who would do that?! I'm lucky in that I'm so isolated and without-crime that somethin like that would never smurf where we live! But I'll make sure to always smurf a Fryin Pan near all the same. Brainy that really is awful. I'm so sorry to hear somethin that positively monstrous would appen to a kind fellowsmurf like yourself.

--------------------
Metsu-Hadoken!

Posts: 1258 | From: Minas Tirith, Gondor | Registered: Sep 2011
Jokie Smurf
Jokie Smurf22 / Chloette / Elton John Smurf / My dog Padfoot
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-14-2012 11:51 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That is absosmurfly terrible. Have you called the cops (or whatever you call them where you live. I'll just call them the crime stopping guys for now.)?

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Posts: 2871 | From: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA | Registered: Nov 2011
Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-15-2012 09:11 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The crime stopping guys! LOL
Animator Smurf
Sam Gamgee Smurf
Member # 3898

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-19-2012 09:02 AM      Profile for Animator Smurf  Animator Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yeah, and I like Trains.

--------------------
Metsu-Hadoken!

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-19-2012 08:51 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Animator Smurf:
Yeah, and I like Trains.

I like trains too. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
The destination of this train is: Smurf Village

Posts: 600 | From: Milton, MA/Chile | Registered: Apr 2007
Animator Smurf
Sam Gamgee Smurf
Member # 3898

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-20-2012 12:30 PM      Profile for Animator Smurf  Animator Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Somehow Amtrak, I rarely see you post but whenever I say the asdf quote, 'I Like Trains', you seem to be there! Unfortunately since Edd Gould is deceased, he can no longer be a character in asdf. So sad.

--------------------
Metsu-Hadoken!

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-22-2012 08:09 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Then stop typing "I like trains", and I'm a trainiac.

--------------------
The destination of this train is: Smurf Village

Posts: 600 | From: Milton, MA/Chile | Registered: Apr 2007
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2020 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.