Smurf at Last!    Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Off-Topic Forum » Transformers: Conspiracy - AllSpark Almanac edition
Author Topic: Transformers: Conspiracy - AllSpark Almanac edition
Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-03-2017 02:07 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hey, everysmurf. For those who haven't read the script for "Transformers: Conspiracy" see here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kAGGyYxq6TTY9IHLbL7K9ebVf2oHTBFivHj9EOTQUWo/edit

Now that that's out of way, here are the Almanac-style characters bios starting with the Pax Siblings themselves - Orion and Sari Pax otherwise known as Optimus Prime and Sari Sumdac respectfully:

-  -  -

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient being."

Ideal Voice Actor: Seth Green (for his portrayal of Leonardo in the 2012 TMNT series)

"Most people think of Optimus Prime as how Peter Cullen, Neil Kaplan,Gary Chalk or Shakespearean actor O. Ryan Paxton portray him but if you actual knew him you would know that despite being Supreme Commander of the Autobots... he more like how David Kaye portray him and I should know, I was the first Transfan to actual meet him. Back when he was known as Orion Pax, he and his best friends Elita-1 - formally known as Ariel - and Dion Magnum were on the planet of Archna Seven where Elita fell into a pit full of giant spiders and was forced to be left behind. Dion Magnum said it was not his fault but when Sentinel Prime disappeared, he was made the new Prime. However, that didn't help with the guilt because he still felt guilty for Elita's "death" not helped when she returned as Blackarachnia with her mind as messed-up as when Suzie Campbell became Alice Angel in BATIM. When we first met, he being trying to keep me safe helped when... he found out I was his sister. After that, he swore that nothing will happen to me even enlisting me in the Autobot Academy so I know how to defend myself."
-Sari Sumdac

-  -

Motto: "I'm Sari Sumdac. I know stuff" according some people around her, much to her annoyance (used as a joke around the Dedicated Trio)

Ideal actor: N/A

"Sari? I know her since the Academy. Found as a protoform by Professor Issac Sumdac on February 23 of 2001, Sari was raised as her daughter. Call it "adoption" if you will. Growing-up, Sari was always a Transfan even naming her robot dog after Spike's dad from G1. This was especially present when she met her brother and his team for the first time, reacting in awe. That was before she even knew Optimus was her brother. This got the attention of Agent X of Stop Sector Seven who promise to adapt her first encounter with the Autobots with a few modifications, planning to do so with the Autobots other adventures in Detroit. On her Seventh birthday, she got a Music Label Spark Blue Soundwave retrofitted with Reprolabels G1 decal and modified into an actual-working Transformer by her father. However it turns out that Megatron implanted the spark of the REAL Soundwave into it, similar to what he did with Galvatron in AOE. When she first found out she was part-Cybertronian, she tried her best to prove that she is worthy of being an Autobot eventually finding out that Optimus is her brother. Long after that, Optimus listed her in the Autobot Academy and that's how we met. We didn't get along at first with her being a techno-organic Pretender and all but after a while, we became friends. After becoming fully-Cybertronian, her father was killed by Sector Seven. Optimus and Sari then promise to look out for each other no matter since they are the only family they had left. She then had her former body recreated as a Pretender shell which she can go into whenever in vehicle mode similar to how it was portrayed in "Broken Mirror", promising herself that she'll never suffer the same fate as the professor."
-Nightbeat

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-04-2017 01:01 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
And here's Bumblebee...

-  -

Motto: "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee."

Ideal actor: Tom Holland

"Bumblebee? What not to say about him! I mean, it's not like he's my boyfriend or anything! Anyway... trained in the Autobot Academy alongside Bulkhead, the was responsible for the capture of the "traitor" Wasp only for it to turn out that Longarm was the traitor. Also his voice is intact unlike in the Bay movies, which I happen to discover from the Axalon's database where based off the original timeline. Lockarm - aka Shockwave - was then arrested given pure karma for him tricking my, uh... friend."
-Sari Sumdac

Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Buy a Smurf DVD!

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-19-2017 05:12 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Before Jazz, here's what Bumblebee's Pretender suit looks like:

-

Sure, it'll be modernized but that's the basic design.

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-19-2017 06:25 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Next up is Jazz...

-
 -

Motto: "Cowabunga"

Idea actor: Will Smith

"Not much is said about our fun-loving Autobot Cyber-Ninja but we do know that he was chosen by Sensei Yoketron along with a few others to track down artifacts of the 13. During this, Jazz was told about a group of warriors who helped the 13 defeat the fallen. Yoketron was great teacher, he taught me and my sister everything. With Prowl's death, Jazz was the most hurt. Optimus tried to lead us in dark time and even showed off some Cyber-Ninja skulls of his own. He may be the youngest Supreme Commander we had but he was good friends with Jazz... and a real teacher's pet, I might add."
-Sideswipe

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-19-2017 08:49 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Now onto the Powermasters with Breakaway...

-

Motto: "I was more than a heist."

Ideal voice actor: Whoever voices Getaway in the commericals

"One of my hard decisions as leader was convincing former criminal named Breakway to join the Autobots. Good thing too since our plan was to steal the AllSpark from Sector Seven. We didn't count on our fellow Autobot getting captured. First Elita, now this! Luckily for the Dedicated Trio, we managed to succeed at rescuing them and steal the AllSpark. After that, Breakaway always had our back."
-Optimus Prime

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-19-2017 08:58 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Also before you done, who do you want to see first once we move to cameos? Vote here: https://plus.google.com/u/0/
Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-20-2017 12:07 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Now onto the last of Prime's fellow Powermasters before we move to Headmasters...

-

Motto: "On days like these, the Decepticons... SHOULD BE BURNING IN HELL!"

Ideal voice actor: Scarlet Johansson

"Joyride... wasn't always so happy-go-lucky. During the lost of Sentinel Prime, she felt skeptical of Optimus replacing him but later warmed up with Optimus. She has been the team moral support ever since... besides me, of course."
-Jazz

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-20-2017 02:42 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
And now... Minerva!

-  -  -  -
 -

Motto: "There's nothing I can't fix!"

Ideal actor: Bryce Dallas Holland

"When I first found her, she was all along without a family. I took her in an raised her as my sister ever since, she even became a Headmaster with a Transtector modeled after me but... pink. She also took up medical training from Ratchet before his disappearance and is now our current medical officer. I'm currently investigating his disappearance and so far, it doesn't look pretty. Don't worry, sis! I believe in you!"
-Nightbeat

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-21-2017 12:51 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
And now... Minerva's adopted sister, Nightbeat.

-  -

Motto: "Elementary"

Ideal voice actor: Laura Knapton

"Out of all the Autobots I met, the first was Nightbeat. She took me in as her sister and ever since Ratchet's disappearance, she been tracking it down. One of his clients - known only as "X" - suggest Sector Seven killed him. And after further investigation... it's gets darker. He recently discovered the Axalon, a ship belonging to the legendary "Maximals" and discovered it was the future and had recording of a timeline that no longer exists... a timeline used as the basic for the Transformers franchise since G1 and the Bay movie."
-Minerva

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-21-2017 02:23 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Now onto the other Autobot starting with the one I nicknamed "Autobot Smurfette" or "Smurfette Prime"... Strongarm!

-  -

Motto: "We're Autobots, we'll do the right thing."

Ideal voice actor: Constance Zimmer

"We were informed by Nightbeat that Sector Seven was working on Project: Jhiaxus. We didn't believe them until we met... her! Her name was Nightbeat and she was made so Sector Seven can observe us from within. However thanks to Key of Vector Sigma - which was safe in my sister's hands - she gains a life of her own and joined our ranks. It was until later that S7 captured her and plan to "unmake" her. But before she was, she mentioned that things... will align."
-Optimus Prime

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-22-2017 01:48 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
And back to Pretenders with... MASTERFORCE!

-

Motto: "For Cybertron!"

Ideal actor: Chris Evans

"I met Metalhawk on my journey of self discovery when I first became a Powermaster. We were then both taught Cyber-Ninja techniques by Rattrap, one of the Maximals that helped the original Prime defeat the Fallen. Like me, he has grown fond of humanity. Heck, he even made friends with the Completionist and a certain theoretical physicist. To help him learn more about humans, he has chosen to become a Pretender. He also has a Captain American mindset."
-Optimus Prime

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-22-2017 03:03 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
This one's explosive because he's called Landmine!

-

Motto: "Insecticons, why does it always have to be Insecticons?"

Ideal actor: Chris Pratt

"If there's any Autobot I want to see at Cyber-Con, it would be famous Autobot archaeologist Landmine. He's like Indiana Jones if he was an Autobot Pretender and so far he's uncovered the forged of Solus Prime, the Sword of Vector Prime. He was currently looking for the legendary Matrix of Leadership until S7 captured him. Besides... isn't he handsome?"
-Sunstreaker

In case you're wondering, Cyber-Con is basically a Transformers convention... with and for actual Transformers.

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-23-2017 03:37 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
And before we finish off, one more Autobot... Cloudburst.

-

Motto: "I'm the best at what I do and what I do... isn't a little akin to a Decepticon!"

Ideal actor: Hugh Jackman

"Cloudburst is one of the most brutal Autobots around. So much so that just be glad he an Autobot. I have been a Elite Guard cadet back on Cybertron but I can't seem to remember him or even... if my memories are real at all? There are times when things get extreme and those times... call for desperate measures. That where he comes in because every team... needs a wild card."
-Strongarm

And here's Landmine's robot body since I forgot like with Bumblebee's "shell"...

-

What? This is a split timeline of the Bayverse caused by the Beast Wars.

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-24-2017 01:00 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
And onto the two last Autobots... of this timeline, at least. The Lambo Twins and just like the Pax Siblings, they are paired together.

-

Motto: "Man, I'm good."

Ideal voice actor: Neil Ross

"My brother? Well... he has a lock of guts. Metaphorically, I mean. We maybe biological organisms but we're still robots, after all. Anyway when I was captured by Megatron, he was determined to find me. And Luigikid called his girlfriend "Frisk". He became a member of Yoketron's special team of Cyber-Ninjas, codenamed Fire. Well... he does have a temper which is where I come in. I'm the water to his fire. We keep each other in check."
-Sunstreaker

-  -

Motto: "I won't let my brother have all the fun."

Ideal voice actor: Kelly Metzger

"Sunstreaker, she quite a gal. Always resourceful, always there when we need her. She also has feeling for Prowl, even wearing his Samurai after his death. Upon returning from my journey, I taught her some of my Cyber-Ninja skills. Now codenamed Cyber-Ninja of Water, she fights alongside her brother and the other surviving members of Yoketron's Cyber-Ninja team. Prowl maybe gone and so is Yoketron but the Cyber-Ninja Corps isn't."
-Optimus Prime

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-25-2017 05:04 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Wait...are we forgetting someone? Oh, yes...

-

Motto: "Name's Man. Cogman."

Ideal voice actor: Jim Carter (this is STILL the same Cogman)

"When I was on my journey to learn more about being a Powermaster, I met two mysterious Transformers. One was the Cyber-Ninja Rattrap and the Headmaster Cogman and his transtector. Cogman taught me all he knows about HIS timeline, just in case it might come in handy. Apparently his timeline was adapted into the Bay films. What is this, the Mega Man Network Timeline? After that, Cogman helped out Sparkplug with the invention of Headmaster technology with Nightbeat getting a partner in the form of Muzzle and Minerva becoming a Headmaster with her old transtector, joining in the Autobot ranks."
-Optimus Prime

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-07-2017 07:40 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
And now, the Decepticon and you thought Megatron would be first...

-

BUT IT WAS I, STARSCREAM!

Ideal actor: Hugo Weaving

Motto: "Fools! I am Starscream!...Hold your applause! Kneel and worship the TRUE leader of the Decepticons!...assuming I can ever dispose of that accursed Megatron."

"Starscream, he's a master manipulator. Many people believe Megatron to be the leader of the Decepticons but with every Lord Gargamadon, there is a Great Devourer. I know it's a weird metaphor but Sari already compared his daughter to Lloyd. You see like with how the Devourer is the reason Garmadon is evil, could Starscream be right? He is the TRUE leader of the Decepticons, manipulating my father. I mean if he managed to infiltrate the ranks of Sector Seven, why can't he manipulate Megatron as his puppet leader?"
-Nightbeat

And yes, the daughter is Artillery.

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-12-2017 12:15 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Sweet Smurf 2:

-

Motto: "Fools! I am Starscream!...Hold your applause! Kneel and worship the TRUE leader of the Decepticons!...assuming I can ever dispose of that accursed Megatron."

"Starscream, he's a master manipulator. Many people believe Megatron to be the leader of the Decepticons but with every Lord Gargamadon, there is a Great Devourer. I know it's a weird metaphor but Sari already compared his daughter to Lloyd. You see like with how the Devourer is the reason Garmadon is evil, could Starscream be right? He is the TRUE leader of the Decepticons, manipulating Megatron. I mean if he managed to infiltrate the ranks of Sector Seven, why can't he manipulate Megatron as his puppet leader?"
-Nightbeat

Fixed. Anyway, onto the combiner of the Decepticons... OVERLORD!

-

Motto: "A good strategist is half psychologist and half *sadist*. And I was the *best*."

Ideal voice actor: Corey Stoll

"Overlord, if there isn't a more cold ruthless Decepticon than him! I may not remember much about my old life since every time I ask Starscream, he said "Don't ask" but Gigatron was able to make me feel like someone besides a female Starscream. He was the best strategist the Decepticons had but unfortunately, he's low on Energon. My "brother", using his manipulating skills convince a Sector Seven agent Giga to binary bond to him as a Powermaster to keep him alive. Without his partner, he can die."
-Slipscream

-

Motto: "Don't ask."

Ideal voice actor: Jessica Straus

"Project: Jhiaxus. The project was inspired by the Smurfette mythos and was to create a "female" Autobot to infiltrate their ranks. Unfortunately, the Key to Vector Sigma gave them a spark and we had to take her back where we "unmade" her by connecting her mind to a computer, making her believe her past was difference than what it actually was. However, we later decide to *ahem* take a page out of the ACTUAL Jhiaxus' book. One female Transformer we made using this method was my "sister" Slipscream. I erased every memory of her original self and replaced it with my own personality, making her my female clone. When she asked who she was, I said "Don't ask" which she took to heart. She later developed feeling for Gigatron so I decide to limit her Energon supply so she can join him. She then bonded with Mega, the Sector Seven scientist who helped with reformatting her into who she is today. Mega felt sorry for her but I removed that, making her loyal to the Decepticon cause. Poor Slipscream, her human friend... is now under MY control."
-Starscream

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-16-2017 12:34 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
quote:

-

"Starscream, he's a master manipulator. Many people believe Megatron to be the leader of the Decepticons but with every Lord Gargamadon, there is a Great Devourer. I know it's a weird metaphor but Sari already compared his daughter to Lloyd. You see like with how the Devourer is the reason Garmadon is evil, could Starscream be right? He is the TRUE leader of the Decepticons, manipulating Megatron. I mean if he managed to infiltrate the ranks of Sector Seven, why can't he manipulate Megatron as his puppet leader?"
-Nightbeat

-

Motto: "A good strategist is half psychologist and half sadist. And I was the best."

"Overlord, if there isn't a more cold ruthless Decepticon than him! I may not remember much about my old life since every time I ask Starscream, he said "Don't ask" but Gigatron was able to make me feel like someone besides a female Starscream. He was the best strategist the Decepticons had but unfortunately, he's low on Energon. My "brother", using his manipulating skills convince a Sector Seven agent Giga to binary bond to him as a Powermaster to keep him alive. Without his partner, he can die."
-Slipscream

-

"Project: Jhiaxus. The project was inspired by the Smurfette mythos and was to create a "female" Autobot to infiltrate their ranks. Unfortunately, the Key to Vector Sigma gave them a spark and we had to take her back where we "unmade" her by connecting her mind to a computer, making her believe her past was difference than what it actually was. However, we later decide to *ahem* take a page out of the ACTUAL Jhiaxus' book. One female Transformer we made using this method was my "sister" Slipscream. I erased every memory of her original self and replaced it with my own personality, making her my female clone. When she asked who she was, I said "Don't ask" which she took to heart. She later developed feeling for Gigatron so I decide to limit her Energon supply so she can join him. She then bonded with Mega, the Sector Seven scientist who helped with reformatting her into who she is today. Mega felt sorry for her but I removed that, making her loyal to the Decepticon cause. Poor Slipscream, her human friend... is now under MY control."
-Starscream

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-16-2017 01:44 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
quote:

-

-Nightbeat

-

Motto: "A good strategist is half psychologist and half sadist. And I was the best."

-Slipscream

-

-Starscream

Fixed! Anyway... OVERLORD!

-

Ideal voice actor: N/A

Motto: N/A

"Overlord is the mindless combination of my "sister" and our best strategist. They are only loyal to the Decepticon cause. Until their death at the hand of that... Austrian Let's Player. Curse you, Luigikid the Godmaster!"
-Starscream

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-19-2017 02:51 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Okay first thing first...

1. I just realized that bold words doesn't work in quotes and might have posted the same thing twice instead of editing it like I thought I did.

2. Yes, that "Curse you, Luigikid" line was a P&F reference.

Now onto the Decepticon Pretenders (beside Starscream)...

-

Ideal voice actor: N/A

"While most Pretenders have a "human" avatar which helps them blend in with humanity, some basically miss the point of "robots in disguise" and have giant monster disguises over their robot bodies. Blood-Burst is the most ruthless of these Pretenders as while his buddy Skullgrin captures humans alive for experimentation, he just flat out kills them."
-Nightbeat

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-19-2017 04:06 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
And now for the Papyrus of this fan script... UF!Papyrus, that is!

-  -

Motto: "I, the Great Skullgrin, will capture you!"

Ideal voice actor: Brian Bobson (mainly because if regular Papyrus was Filmation Skeletor then UF Papyrus - who Skullgrin is based on - is 2002 animated Skeletor)

"When Sector Seven decided to "ahem" take a page out of "Spotlight: Arcee", they have been capturing humans left and right and center. That where Skullgrin comes in, he's essentially the Papyrus to my Sans... if this was UF and I'm a Decepticon. Reports of people disappearing has been popping up and we all know whose to blame."
-Joyride

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-21-2017 12:34 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
And now for the final Decepticon Pretender... ALL HAIL MEGATRON!

-  -

Motto: "Peace through tyranny."

Ideal actor: Liam Nelson

"Ah, Megatron! This guys makes 2D Doofensmirtz look like Boom Eggman! He's a ruthless tyrant, starting off as how would you say... down in the dump. That is when he learn the ways of the Cyber-Ninja and because a ruthless killer. Brony or not, I wouldn't trust this guy!"
-Optimus Prime

If you're wondering why I left out Windblade... I'm saving her for later!

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2018 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.