Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie            Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | SMURF STORIES | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Off-Topic Forum » Why Karai's Mutation is a Big Missed Opportunity in the 2012 TMNT series
Author Topic: Why Karai's Mutation is a Big Missed Opportunity in the 2012 TMNT series
Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-11-2016 12:56 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yes, you read it correctly! Karai mutating is big missed opportunity! Why? Let me explain! With the metal fan Splinter being intended for Splinter's biological daughter Miwa (aka Karai), I'll ask you this? In the "Next Mutation" toyline, which weapon did Venus come with even thought she didn't use weapons in the show? That's right, a metal fan otherwise known as a Tessen! And who was it meant for? The Turtles' long-lost sister! And who is fulls in that role in the 2012 series? Karai! And who fulls in that role in "The Next Mutation"? Venus de Milo! Now you see where I'm going at?

What I'm saying is that Karai should have mutated into a turtle instead of a snake and change her name to Venus de Milo! I mean it could create a more likable Venus! Don't get me wrong, I like the original Venus and feel sorry for her when her "father"/mentor died when I watch TNM on Netflix and enjoyed it but not everyone agrees! Having Karai mutate into Venus will redeemed Venus as a character and make her more likable therefore - as TV Tropes calls it - rescuing her from the Scrappy heap! But hey, that's just me!

Century Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5741

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted 04-15-2016 04:22 PM      Profile for Century Smurf  Century Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
What is TNM? [Confused]

--------------------
"Read about me in the Smurf comic book 'The Hundredth Smurf!'"

Posts: 429 | From: Most likely, it's my house. | Registered: Dec 2015
Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-14-2017 05:10 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Century Smurf:
What is TNM? [Confused]

Look it up.
Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-15-2017 05:53 PM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
What to find when You look it up:

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8&safe=active&ssui=on#safe=active&q=What+does+TNM+mean%3F

...It wasn't that hard to say "Teenage mutant ninja Turtles"

--------------------
Man...An Irish-Redneck-Lass...You guys are in trouble!;)
"The Irish gave the Scottish bagpipes as a joke....The Scots haven't figured it out yet."

Posts: 823 | From: Ireland, doing and Irish dance probably... | Registered: Mar 2015
Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-19-2017 06:22 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Smurfette:

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8&safe=active&ssui=on#safe=active&q=What+does+TNM+mean%3F

It actually stands for "The Next Mutation". I thought it was obvious. He wasn't asking what it stand for, he was asking what the show was.

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-19-2017 06:24 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Smurfette:

It actually stands for "The Next Mutation". I thought it was obvious. He wasn't asking what it stand for, he was asking what the show was.
Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-19-2017 06:47 PM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ehh, sorry lad. Here's a potato:

-

--------------------
Man...An Irish-Redneck-Lass...You guys are in trouble!;)
"The Irish gave the Scottish bagpipes as a joke....The Scots haven't figured it out yet."

Posts: 823 | From: Ireland, doing and Irish dance probably... | Registered: Mar 2015
Abbiette
Smurfling
Member # 6177

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 01-24-2017 05:22 AM      Profile for Abbiette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Omg! I want venus back so bad!!! I totally agree where you're coming from! But in the next mutation the other turtles hit on venus which totally made me dislike it. SHES THEIR SISTER!
Raphael was the one to name her venus in the next mutation series after the statue in the park. But with the sibling love probably dropped there reviews drastically. Honestly her own creator disliked her and completely cut her from everything. there are many theories on why venus will never come back.
but there is a catch hopefully on the upcoming season of the 2012 series they will make a way to bring old characters back because they did bring mona lisa and dr. Stockman, slash, the mutants frogs but in different forms maybe there's a possibility with venus. But in 2012 series they did add her as a sticker on the party wagon if you google that. She was shown as a human model female with the title venus on it which honestly is a trigger or hint in my honest opinion. Honestly the creators still love venus but they probably messed up her character so bad that they can only put out clues of her. Honestly there are still venus fans who stress and want venus back but its complicated.
Shinigami In my honest opinion could be the missing link. Anybody ever heard of her? Dont think so...and she's japanese. And she's magic. And venus had magic and was a shinobi. So....maybe shinigami is venus but human just a slight theory. The sticker + shinigami= venus? It's possible shinigami could mutate and become a mutant turtle. She and karai seem to be fond of leo. So.... could this be a clue?

Looking through the history of venus and possibly shinigami mentor/father died. She came to new York and she was from japan.
It is unknown about shinigamis past. But we can point out similarities and possibilities. It could be possible shinigami is an orphan.

Posibities about shinigami. Facts about shinigami

-she could be an orphan? -shes from japan
- shes an “old friend of karai”
-shes human
-her parents or mentor could of died?
- she learned magic from her mentor?
-she came to new york for help from karai?
She could be a love interest for a character?
She works for a secret association?
Possible group of witches or shinobi’s?
Venus could resemble shinigami?
Raph could nickname shinigami if she becomes friends with the turtles?

All these possibilities could work out….if people beg for a 6th season or put it toward the end of the 5th season.

I dont want any hate but shinigami seems to have some hidden details waiting to be revealed.
We need more of shinigami!

#revealthewitch

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2020 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.