Smurf at Last!                         Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Off-Topic Forum » Hunger games Off topic story time
Author Topic: Hunger games Off topic story time
Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted 10-15-2012 08:15 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
This is how the hunger games would be if I were picked to go to the games lavender starcaw is based on me
Also this is if there was a 76 hunger games and stuff
Chapter 1:

When I wake up all I feel is the coldness of the covers. My mother is in the bed next to me still fast asleep. I'm one of those people who don't follow the rules. I hunt a lot also I see my best friends,primrose everdeen, sister katniss. My weapons are knife spear and bow and arrow though I'm not the best with the bow and arrow.

After katniss won the hunger games she's been a big inspiration to me. Under the gate like thing into the forest with my sack o weapons I meet up with my other friend kartine. Me and her hunt together. Today was the reaping for the 76 hunger games. Another day to hear Effie's accent announce stuff we don't want to be involved in. I see a squirrel pause while climbing a tree. My hand instantly grabs my knife from my bag and throw it right at it. The knife goes right in the neck. Kartine comes up behind me.

"Nice throw," she says with a fishing rod with her. That's her specialty she should be in the fishing district. Glad she's not since she's great company. Also a great hunter. I remove my knife from the squirrels neck and clean it off with some water.

We go to the stream and fish for a while. "Why do we have the hunger games?" Kartine asks.

"Because the Capitol sucks," I say. While we fish we don't talk much. When we finish we pack up and go. "See you at the reaping." I say.

"Get ready for it," she replies. When I get home my mother is up.

"I put some clothes on your bed," she says reluctantly and sits on a chair in the kitchen. I go to my room and grab the clothes on my bed. There's a pail full of water nearby so I shower quickly then put on my reaping clothes. When I'm done I go outside for the reaping. I jump in the line and when done go into the row with the other 12 year olds. Effie comes on the stage along with the others and the boring announcements.

"As always ladies first," Effie says pulling a slip and opens it. She reads it aloud clearly. "Lavender Starcaw," she reads. My mouth open in shock. I quickly close it and walk to the stage. Prim looks at me and mouths good luck. On stage I just stand.

"And the boys," she says. "Tazz resund" she reads clearish. I know him we go to school together. Never actually spoke to him though. He walks on stage. He looks much like me but he has green eyes and he's a boy obviously. "Shake hands," Effie says and we turn to each other and shake our hands. But not each others and Effie looks at us and we shake each others hands. We are the funny ones who make life seem better. These games will be easy. "Our tributes from district 12!" She says. This is the first time both tributes were 12 years old. Hope it will work.

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-15-2012 08:20 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
It's off topic it's in the name! And now I'm gonna be in doodoo cause I'm gonna get a email saying changed topic 😞

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Buy a Smurf DVD!

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-19-2012 07:50 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 2:

On the train ride I feel slightly uncomfortable. "I'm tazz," tazz says.

"I'm lavender," I say. There's a long silence then I say,"do you have any siblings?" I ask.

"No I'm an only child my dad died when I was six he was hit with the whip so much he died." He answers.

"Same except my dad died from a heart attack," I say. After I look out the window. "We're here," I say nervously.

•••••••••••••••••••••******••••••••••••••••••••******•••

As we enter the large building I get to meet my stylist and luckily it's cinna. He requests 12 each year. He tells me to come with him. He makes measurements and I go. In about an hour after he calls me back. I look at the dress a white dress fading to a coal black color.

"Nice," I say.

"Hope so your wearing it to the opening ceremonies." Cinna said. I smile can't wait to see it this year. "By the way there is a secret for this dress. Try it on. " he says I take the dress and put it on. Cinna presses a button and the dress burns to coal dust as the dress turns to a red and black short dress.

"Sweet," I say. He presses the button and the dress returns to normal. That's one cool button. The ceremony is in five hours televised. I can wait. Not i can't wait I can and will.

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-19-2012 07:51 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I know short but I'm really tired and have test tomorrow tell me if you like it so far

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.