Smurf at Last!                         Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Off-Topic Forum » My Painful Memories 1
Author Topic: My Painful Memories 1
Oakley Smurf
Brainy Smurf Snaeha
Member # 2823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-25-2012 12:14 PM      Profile for Oakley Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Back when I was only a mere 6 year old boy i'm more of a clumsy kid than what i am
today.
During that 1,5 year there were bad accidents happened to me.
First one was back when I was 5 after we have good time travel and walking to the
parking lot the stores was like bring their awning down as it was such a sunny day
while I was about walk past those awning my brother was like "watch out for dog poo"
and I focused on looking down to the ground and walking all of a sudden my forehead
hit the back end of the steel pipe that used in awning.
I fell off my feet and I starts to cry my parents sends me to the nearest hospital and
I don't remember much how i goes through operation.
After that I came to school with a small bandage on my forehead.

Second one is a very brief accident it happens so fast that is I push the gate too hard
it ricochets back to smack my forehead once again but no I don't get a cut like the first
one just some bruises.

Third one was the worst of the three.
I was staying at home playing around with house maid and my aunt I running away from my aunt and carrying a bag of Hershey's chocolate balls and then I skipped the
floor gap it's about 10 cm high I landed with my head first and after that all I can smell and feel is blood everywhere and I starts cry very loud and weird it's not very hurtful
it feels numb on my head.
I got to the hospital and into the emergency operation the medics just simply fresh stitches on my head with no sleepy gas or anesthetic It's very painful to the point that
I started to resisting in pain and medics was trying to hold me down.
Minutes later I just simply pass out because of losing alot of blood.
I think few hours later I woke up nobody in the ER I was all alone and I got dressed with patient clothes I just slowly walking out from ER to the waiting room in confusion
and feels tight around my head I saw my mom waiting for me and when I call out she
just rushes to give me a big hug!
I think many people in the waiting room just surprised how can an ER patient can got
out to find the love ones.
After that day my dad said that I got like 21 stitches.
Hospital is surprised how this kind of touching moment actually happened in the hospital so they gone all the way to use my likeness in their front page of the hospital
intensive care brochure! ( Pencil Drawn Cartoon not a CG)
I have to say that I looked really cute on that brochure with all the bandages wrapped
around my head!
Look for Brainy Smurf in Like it or Smurf it chapter if you want to see how I looked like with bandages on my head. (Right after he got chased by a wild boar)

--------------------
I'm Brainy Smurf's alter ego one that didn't wearing glasses...for now...
"Eyesight 200/20 but I always see what's on my mind"

Posts: 694 | From: Bangkok,Thailand | Registered: May 2009
Jokie Smurf
Jokie Smurf22 / Chloette / Elton John Smurf / My dog Padfoot
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-25-2012 01:44 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That is terrible Brainy Smurf Snaeha! [Eek!]

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Posts: 2871 | From: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA | Registered: Nov 2011
Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Buy a Smurf DVD!

Amy Sue Smurfette
Nurturer Smurf / The Odd Smurf
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-25-2012 04:22 PM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
those all do sound horribly painful you weren't kidding so sorry you ever had to go through all of that :-(

--------------------
we're all someone's little fangirl.

https://www.facebook.com/AmySuzySmurfyQ

Posts: 903 | From: fah fah aweeey... | Registered: Oct 2011
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-25-2012 04:32 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ow... [Frown]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4712 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-25-2012 05:32 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sad [Frown] [Frown] [Frown] [Frown] [Frown] [Frown] [Frown] [Frown] [Frown] [Frown] [Frown] [Frown] [Frown]

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Oakley Smurf
Brainy Smurf Snaeha
Member # 2823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-25-2012 09:06 PM      Profile for Oakley Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I think I still have the scar but it's very hard to see now
since it's been 12 years since that day.
Thank god after that I never have any accident until when I was 14 years old...

--------------------

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-25-2012 09:28 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The only incidents I've had was a sprained finger and sprained wristAnd a broken leg

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-14-2012 08:27 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I don't even think I've ever had an incident like that. I don't really play very hard and I'm not too clumsy, so I guess that's why.

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Carnation
dogboo22 / Brunette / Greedette / President Smurfette / Summer Smurfette
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-14-2012 11:53 AM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
One day i was sitting at a table when i slipped my head hit the wood floor my mom picked me up she noticed my head was bleeding. My dad put some stuff on my head to help it heal. It took about four or five days to heal.

And one day i was outside and i tried to flip upside down on these bars i had, but when i tried i fell and my head went down first. I yelled to Chloe (Jokie) to go get my mom. I could still walk but my neck was in so much pain i could not turn it or it hurt. It took about six or seven days for it to fully go away.

--------------------
With a good attitude no one can bring you down - Carnation

Oakley Smurf
Brainy Smurf Snaeha
Member # 2823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-15-2012 09:18 PM      Profile for Oakley Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ready for more painful memory?
Give me a reply and I'll start a new topic.

--------------------

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-15-2012 09:23 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
How sad Brainy, I'm ready....
Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-16-2012 10:46 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Me too.

--------------------

Animator Smurf
Sam Gamgee Smurf
Member # 3898

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-30-2012 04:03 AM      Profile for Animator Smurf  Animator Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Tragic! I'm pretty clumsy but nothing too serious usually happens. I think I'm ready

--------------------
Metsu-Hadoken!

Posts: 1258 | From: Minas Tirith, Gondor | Registered: Sep 2011
Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-04-2012 02:53 AM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Same. Except one time I broke a glass....expensive one too!
Amy Sue Smurfette
Nurturer Smurf / The Odd Smurf
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-04-2012 04:24 PM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
ready when you are! ;-)

--------------------
we're all someone's little fangirl.

https://www.facebook.com/AmySuzySmurfyQ

Posts: 903 | From: fah fah aweeey... | Registered: Oct 2011
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.