Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie            Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | SMURF STORIES | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Off-Topic Forum » Mother's Day
Author Topic: Mother's Day
Jokie Smurf
Jokie Smurf22 / Chloette / Elton John Smurf / My dog Padfoot
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-10-2012 02:58 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
This form is just to display mother's day fan art, share what you're getting your mothers/grandmothers, etc.

I recently made a song for my mom. Before I give it to my mom on mother's day, I was wondering what you guys think of it:

The Hardest Job in the World By Chloe Barbier

Hardest job, Best Job, Hardest Job, Best Job, Hardest Job, Best Job

Well I’ve seen, how you’ve looked out for me
Through all these years of joy and pain
And you help me to learn new things
You’ve helped me shoot for the stars
Maybe I’ll reach them some day!
[Chorus]
And the hardest job in the wo-o-orld
Is the best job in the wo-o-orld
And that job
Is being the mom who looks out for me
And you’ve been a great teacher
This song was made so you know how much I appreciate you.
This year I wanted to make you something special
And this song comes straight from the heart.

You know that #1 Mom cup I bought you 3 years ago?
Well you still deserve that

You know that one day I will go off on my own
And when I do, I’ll miss being here with you.
You are the best mother a girl could ask for
And today is your day
So go have some fun!

[Chorus]
Ba dum bum bum bum
You’re the best!
Ba dum bum bum bum
Better than the rest!
Ba dum bum bum bum
Ba dum bum bum bum
You’re truly the best mother a girl could ask for!!!

[Chorus x2]
Hardest Job, Best Job, Hardest Job, Best Job, Hardest Job, Best Job, Best Job.

[1]Oh, and don't be afraid to tell if you don't like it or think it needs some improving. [/i]

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Posts: 2871 | From: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA | Registered: Nov 2011
Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-11-2012 10:37 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oops, I meant to make that bottom sentence in italics.

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply

Animator Smurf
Sam Gamgee Smurf
Member # 3898

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-11-2012 12:59 PM      Profile for Animator Smurf  Animator Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurftastic! Cancer claimed my Mum's life so there's not much I can do. I have 2 Step-Mums, though

--------------------
Metsu-Hadoken!

Posts: 1258 | From: Minas Tirith, Gondor | Registered: Sep 2011
Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-11-2012 01:08 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'm glad you like it Animator, I'm sad to hear about your Mum though. [Frown]

--------------------

Amy Sue Smurfette
Nurturer Smurf / The Odd Smurf
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-11-2012 05:46 PM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
that song is so sweet Jokie i bet your mother will love it!!! i am so sorry you lost your mother Animator but i am sure you will think of something you can do for her she is watching over you i am sure after all

as for my own mother she is moving into a new home soon so i won't be seeing her for mother's day i plan on going after she moves and taking her some chocolates and chardonnay and helping her get her new place all cleaned and prettied up :-)

--------------------
we're all someone's little fangirl.

https://www.facebook.com/AmySuzySmurfyQ

Posts: 903 | From: fah fah aweeey... | Registered: Oct 2011
Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-11-2012 05:49 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Tomorrow I'll make a recording of me singing it, I can't right now because my mom's upstairs. (where I am) and the sound travels around the house easily.

--------------------

Animator Smurf
Sam Gamgee Smurf
Member # 3898

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-11-2012 11:27 PM      Profile for Animator Smurf  Animator Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks guy! I was 18 months old when it happened, so I'm used to it. But here's a smurfy somethin, she LOVED The Smurfs!

--------------------
Metsu-Hadoken!

Posts: 1258 | From: Minas Tirith, Gondor | Registered: Sep 2011
Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-12-2012 04:05 AM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
My mom also loves the smurfs I'm making her a card and a picture of a smurf

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-12-2012 08:23 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
My mom isn't that big of a smurf fan, but according to my gran, I got my love of smurfs from my aunt.

--------------------

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-12-2012 09:15 AM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
My grandma also loves smurfs my moms side of the family are mostly smurf lovers

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-12-2012 01:23 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
My dad kinda makes fun of me (in a jokingly kind of way) about the smurfs. Once we were talking and watching an outer space documentary and my dad asked something about if a smurf had ever gone into space, and I said "no." And he said "Well, there's gotta be some sort of an astro-smurf or something." and he was surprised when I told him there really was one. Then I was explaining how he didn't really go into outer space, he just thought he did until the Dreamy's Pen Pal episode.

--------------------

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-12-2012 02:15 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
My mum loved the smurfs and my dad watched it too!
Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-12-2012 05:25 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Cool! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-14-2012 06:53 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oops, I had posted my Mother's Day Smurf fan art yesterday on other topic, Smurf Art Showcase.

- [Embarrassed]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4914 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-14-2012 07:20 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Cool

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-15-2012 07:06 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ooh, that's nice Squeaky! [Smile]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-15-2012 08:47 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks a smurf, Jokie! [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette]

--------------------

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-15-2012 08:48 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
No problem! [Wink]

--------------------

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-15-2012 06:38 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Poor baby Brainy. Gets in trouble on mother's day, just when he's learning to write. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
 -

--------------------

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-15-2012 06:47 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
[Big Grin] sweet

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-15-2012 07:14 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Jokie Smurf:
Poor baby Brainy. Gets in trouble on mother's day, just when he's learning to write. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
 -

Awww, I hope she won't be angry with him at all... Baby Brainy looks so adorable! It was on intention of Mama Smurf's Day, after all. [Enamored Smurf] [Enamored Smurf] [Enamored Smurf] [Enamored Smurf]
Very sweet job, Jokie!

--------------------

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-16-2012 02:26 AM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Animator Smurf:
Smurftastic! Cancer claimed my Mum's life so there's not much I can do. I have 2 Step-Mums, though

Okay, I know your mum died, but I had no idea it was CANCER!!
It's a basted of a thing.....trust me!

And 2 step mums? How does that work?

And I'm sure she is watching down on you!

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-16-2012 07:24 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Squeaky Smurf:
quote:
Originally posted by Jokie Smurf:
 -

Awww, I hope she won't be angry with him at all... Baby Brainy looks so adorable! It was on intention of Mama Smurf's Day, after all. [Enamored Smurf] [Enamored Smurf] [Enamored Smurf] [Enamored Smurf]
Very sweet job, Jokie!

Thanks Squeaky. [Smile]

--------------------

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-18-2012 12:53 AM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ooh! Smurfy, I didn't see that there.

:-D Very cool

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-18-2012 07:27 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2020 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.