Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie         ADVENT            Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Off-Topic Forum » Movie (Page 1)
Author Topic: Movie
Jokie Smurf
Jokie Smurf22 / Chloette / Elton John Smurf / My dog Padfoot
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-03-2012 09:54 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
After dreaming about it, I came up with an idea for a movie. I'm first thinking about writing a book about it though.it's gonna be a series and the first one is called Anti-Halo. I'm also thinking about possibly making an animated cartoon for it, so I need some voice actors. I'm gonna need the following:

The Head Devil: The boss of the devils, and rival of God. Will not require singing

Ranking of importance: *****

4+ Devil minions: the ones who work for the devil. May need to sing small parts as backup.

Ranking of importance: ****

Adam: a devil minion, but one of the main parts. Will require a character to sing.

God: The head of the angels. Appears in the form of a dove. Will require a character to make dove sounds.

4+ Angels: The ones who serve God. Will require a character to sing backup in some parts.

Jesus: First child of God, the carrier and translator of god. Will require a character to sing backup in some parts.

6+ Humans: Mortal humans whom the angels guard and watch over.

Ranking of importance: ***

Glacis: Beautiful, calm, graceful angel. God's wife, mother of Layla

Mary: The mother of Jesus, married to Joesph.

Ranking of importance: **

Positions that are taken

Layla: A stubborn angel girl who is Jesus's step sister, and loves music. Will require character to sing.

Taken by: Jokie Smurf

Seraphina: A devil who is second in command next to the Devil. She is a big time procrastinator.

Taken by: Smurfette

Gabrielle: Sister of Adam, a vain devil who thinks she's the best devil of them all, and will do anything to prove it. Will require the character to sing.

Taken by: Greedette

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Posts: 2871 | From: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA | Registered: Nov 2011
Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-03-2012 10:07 AM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Can I be Adam!?

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-03-2012 10:56 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Sportette:
Can I be Adam!?

Adam is a male role, but if you can do a male voice, then sure. [Wink]

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Cowgirl smurfette
Evil Smurfette / SPORTETTTE 2 / Country girl smurfette
Member # 4245

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-03-2012 11:00 AM      Profile for Cowgirl smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Can I be glacis?

--------------------
I'm country girl smurfette

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-03-2012 11:02 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sure [Wink]

lol! You'll be my mom. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-03-2012 11:04 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh, and guys. The ranking of importance is not to show how lame that character is, it is just to show how disparately I need that character. 5 stars means that that character is a main part and I need it.

And I forgot to mention this, but you can chose two roles.

--------------------

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-03-2012 11:04 AM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I can do a male voice

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-03-2012 11:08 AM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
And if I can have two can I be the head devil

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-03-2012 11:16 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Before I say yes, I was wondering if you could post/email a recording of how you would do their voices. here is what I was imagining for both of them:

Head Devil: Deep, evil voice. (I'd like to hear an evil laugh too)

Adam: A kinda high pitched voice, and a tricky laugh. (example: Click here to see my file!)

--------------------

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-03-2012 11:17 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Cowgirl smurfette:
Can I be glacis?

You can audition. All I need is a recording of how you'd do her voice.

I think it should sound calm and a little pitchy.

--------------------

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-03-2012 11:20 AM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Okay and cowgirl doesnt have an email or anything so she asked me to email it to you after I record it from the phone I can email it when I can make it

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-03-2012 11:25 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Okay.

--------------------

Carnation
dogboo22 / Brunette / Greedette / President Smurfette / Summer Smurfette
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-03-2012 11:39 AM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Jokie for my second part can i be one of the four angels?

--------------------
With a good attitude no one can bring you down - Carnation

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-03-2012 11:40 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Can you email me your audition?

--------------------

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-03-2012 11:49 AM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I emailed my auditions and cowgirls

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-03-2012 01:26 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here is a poster for it:

-

--------------------

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-03-2012 01:27 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
FYI The devil to the left is Adam and the angel to the right is Layla.

--------------------

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-03-2012 01:28 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
It's not visible (well not to me anyways)

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-03-2012 01:34 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
weird. I'll email it to you then. (if you want me to)

--------------------

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-03-2012 01:55 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh geez, this british accent'll be hard!
Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-03-2012 02:18 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sure

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-03-2012 03:06 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
This'll be fun

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-03-2012 04:17 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I agree. [Smile]

Also, My older sister used to fake the british accent and fooled a bunch of people. She loves england. [Smile]

--------------------

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-04-2012 12:59 AM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Um, I was "practicing" and I nailed it!!!
Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-04-2012 06:10 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Great! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.