Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie            Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | SMURF STORIES | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Off-Topic Forum » Smurf Bullying (Page 1)
Author Topic: Smurf Bullying
Flashettesmurfette
Smurf
Member # 4419

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-23-2012 04:16 PM      Profile for Flashettesmurfette  Flashettesmurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
People are bullying me at school about liking smurfs! How Rude! Got advice anybody? [Frown] [Frown] [Frown] [Embarrassed] [Embarrassed] [Embarrassed]

--------------------
Smurfette rocks! Better believe it!

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-23-2012 04:24 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'm 10 and it happened before to me(this year) what you should do is stand up and just say that what you think if he or she doesn't listen call them a butthead and walk away then never talk to them again or tell the teacherif the teacher doesn't listen leave an anonymous note saying back off everyone has their likes and dislikes in someplace the person will find it and by the way welcome to bluebuddies

If none of the things above work (they should I've done all of them) tell your parents

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-23-2012 04:26 PM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Walk away and try not to act like it bothers you. Chances are they're only doing it to get a reaction from you. If you don't react, they'll probably grow tired of giving you a hard time and stop doing it.

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

main e-mail: tpennie@comcast.net
secondary e-mail: twpsidewinder74@gmail.com
registered e-mail: nspennie@yahoo.com

Flashettesmurfette
Smurf
Member # 4419

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-23-2012 04:31 PM      Profile for Flashettesmurfette  Flashettesmurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I go to this friendship group thingy and the teacher tells me to do same thing I'm doing it and They won't stop. I think I am going to tell the pricnpal! that will stop em!

--------------------

SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-23-2012 04:33 PM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sounds like a good idea.

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

Jokie Smurf
Jokie Smurf22 / Chloette / Elton John Smurf / My dog Padfoot
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-23-2012 04:57 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I go to an online school, so I've never been teased or bullied before about liking smurfs. I wish I could give some advice, but going to the principal sounds like a good idea. [Wink]

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Posts: 2871 | From: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA | Registered: Nov 2011
the supersmurfs
Smurf
Member # 4417

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-23-2012 05:02 PM      Profile for the supersmurfs  the supersmurfs's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
listen Flashettesmurfette happens to me to how stupid and rude [Frown] [Embarrassed] [Embarrassed]

I don't know why they do it how rude

--------------------
Smurfette and Hefty love story

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-23-2012 05:13 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
True I kinda have anger issues so when I'm bullied no one likes the result sometimes

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Amy Sue Smurfette
Nurturer Smurf / The Odd Smurf
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-23-2012 05:25 PM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i'm so sorry you are being bullied that is so horrible i like the going to the principal idea and if that doesn't work do what i do pretend you don't care give them the attitude that you don't need them or anybody i always do that or just walk away i don't do drama and fighting whatever you do i sure hope everything works out for you and welcome to Blue Buddies no bullying here if we can help it so you're safe with us
;-) whatever happens at school you'll always have us we can be your escape

--------------------
we're all someone's little fangirl.

https://www.facebook.com/AmySuzySmurfyQ

Posts: 903 | From: fah fah aweeey... | Registered: Oct 2011
Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-23-2012 11:31 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
It happens to me too (mainly because of my age).

You'll be fine

Amy Sue Smurfette
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-24-2012 06:19 AM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
wow Smurfette it's very hard to imagine that you would be bullied love what you've done with your avatar by the way and your signature too ;-)

--------------------

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-24-2012 06:57 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Something I would do if I was being (in my case) cyber bullied (lol! online school) is show no weakness and stand up for myself. You don't have to use physical fighting, but just tell him/her that you refuse to be intimidated by him/her. You are your own person and will fight him/her until he/she lets you be that person.

And of course, if that doesn't work, there is always the physical fighting (if you go to a brick and mortar school) [Wink]

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Amy Sue Smurfette
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-24-2012 07:03 AM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
yep and make sure they know you don't care what they think of you because you are who you are and their approval is not needed you're too smepic to need anyone's approval ;-)

--------------------

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-24-2012 07:17 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Very true Nurturer. [Wink]

--------------------

Carnation
dogboo22 / Brunette / Greedette / President Smurfette / Summer Smurfette
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-24-2012 08:17 AM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'm sorry your being bullied!

--------------------
With a good attitude no one can bring you down - Carnation

SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-24-2012 08:27 AM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I only get teased about the Smurfs from my dad! lol No, luckily I was never bullied growing up, about Smurfs or anything. In fact, I was always slower moving because of my disability and ALWAYS got to be Gargamel playing Smurf Tag at recess! lol [Big Grin]

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

Shy Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 4353

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-24-2012 08:38 AM      Profile for Shy Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I know how you feel, my dad and sister tease me for watching The Smurfs, and My Little Pony, too. [Frown]

--------------------
Just be yourself!

The Smurfs #1 fan!

Christian and proud!

Posts: 373 | From: Denver, Colorado, USA | Registered: Mar 2012
Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-24-2012 08:41 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I only get teased by my dad too. My sister (greedette) likes smurfs too so she doesn't tease me.

But Smurf Tag! Lol! That's really cool! I never thought of something like that.

--------------------

Amy Sue Smurfette
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-24-2012 10:17 AM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i wanna play smurf tag that sounds positively smepic! :-D no one teases me for liking it but i had two people try kicking me out of their little click because of it it amuses me that they thought they were the queen bees of that group when they tried that everyone called them cows and mooed at them and followed me instead :-D and then there was this boy who sat and tried making a scene when he saw me playing smurfs village on my phone but i gave him the "i don't care i don't need your approval attitude" and he ended up being the one looking stupid

like i said before when my dad used to tease me for liking cartoons i just asked him if he would rather that i be watching R rated movies ;-)

--------------------

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-24-2012 10:53 AM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Nurturer Smurf:
wow Smurfette it's very hard to imagine that you would be bullied love what you've done with your avatar by the way and your signature too ;-)

Thanks very much :-D
Flashettesmurfette
Smurf
Member # 4419

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-24-2012 12:27 PM      Profile for Flashettesmurfette  Flashettesmurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
We went on a field trip so I didn't get any time to tell the principal [Frown] [Frown] [Frown] [Frown] [Frown] [Embarrassed] [Embarrassed]

--------------------

Amy Sue Smurfette
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-24-2012 12:31 PM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i hope you had a great field trip and that you get a chance to talk with the principal soon ;-)

--------------------

Tabby Smurf
MrsHandySmurf
Member # 3715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-24-2012 12:37 PM      Profile for Tabby Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
TRUST ME, i know what its like to be bullied, people wouldnt tease me about the smurfs cause i keep that hidden from mostly everyone! but i have been bullied for how i dress (mostly all black) and people have called me EMO! (emo means that you cut urself on purpose for people who didnt know). I have been cyberbullied (not just on here), Phisicaly and mentaly. So tell an adult and stand up for the things that you love.

--------------------
Swag is for Boys, Class is for Ninja!!!

Posts: 619 | From: Handy Smurf/ MrsHandySmurf mushroom, Smurf Village | Registered: Jul 2011
Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-24-2012 12:40 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I went through an "all black" stage!
Tabby Smurf
MrsHandySmurf
Member # 3715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-24-2012 12:52 PM      Profile for Tabby Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
yeah, i wear a bandana around my neck and everything so i look really emo

--------------------
Swag is for Boys, Class is for Ninja!!!

Posts: 619 | From: Handy Smurf/ MrsHandySmurf mushroom, Smurf Village | Registered: Jul 2011
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2020 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.