Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie         ADVENT            Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Off-Topic Forum » BlueBuddies Idol (Page 8)
Author Topic: BlueBuddies Idol
Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-13-2012 10:06 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Lol, I'm sure we can sort something out with that Sportette,

But I need those votes coming!!
And Hurry!!!!!!

Cowgirl smurfette
Evil Smurfette / SPORTETTTE 2 / Country girl smurfette
Member # 4245

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-14-2012 05:23 AM      Profile for Cowgirl smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Whos rise against?

--------------------
I'm country girl smurfette

Jokie Smurf
Jokie Smurf22 / Chloette / Elton John Smurf / My dog Padfoot
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-14-2012 08:10 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I don't know.

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Posts: 2871 | From: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA | Registered: Nov 2011
Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-14-2012 04:20 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Its a band they wrote

Satellite
Help is on the way
Re education
Prayer of refugee
Endgame

And more I can go on and on with their songs like jokie can with Elton John songs

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-14-2012 04:57 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Lol! I was wondering, since my computer won't allow me to go to any site to see the lyrics, may I do a song by an artist I actually know?

Or Sportette might be able to post the lyrics to one of those songs. I think I might try re education.

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-14-2012 06:50 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sure here are the lyrics to re education

To the sound of a heart beat pounding away
To the rhythm of awful rusted machines

We toss and turn but don't sleep
Each breath we take makes us theives
Like causes without rebels
Just talk but promise nothing else

We crawl on our knees for you
Under a sky no longer blue
We sweat all day long for you

But we sow the seeds to see us through
Cause sometimes dreams just don't come true
We wait to reap what we are due

To the rhythm of a time bomb ticking away
And the blare of the sirens combing the streets

Chased down like dogs we run from
Your grasp until the sun comes up

We crawl on our knees for you
Under the sky no longer blue
We sweat all day long for you

But we sow the seeds to see us through
Cause sometimes dreams just don't come true
Look now at what they've done to you

White needles buried in the red
The engine roars and then it gives
But never dies cause we don't live we survive
On the scraps you throw away

I wont crawl on my knees for you
I won't beleive the lies that hide the truth
I won't sweat one more drop for you

Cause we are the rust upon your dreams
We are the insect in your ears
We crawl we crawl
We crawl all over you!

We sow the seeds to see us through
Our days so precious and so few
We all reap what we are due

Under the sky no longer blue
We bring a dawn long overdue
We crawl we crawl
We crawl all over you!

The end

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-14-2012 08:50 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
My favorite is help is on the way it's about hurricane Katrina hurricane Katrina is also mentioned in this song that goes to a game

Quackadillie oh my quack quack quack dance in Katrina trickle trickle track hello hello stick you head in jello J-E-L-L-O

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-15-2012 07:08 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That's cool! I was actually had to evacuate my home because of hurricane katrina. Even though I was only 4 and thought of it as a vacation.

--------------------

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-16-2012 12:53 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I don't think anyone would want to do that

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-16-2012 01:01 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yeah. [Wink]

Also, speaking of Katrina. I am very knowledgeable about it, if you have any questions.

--------------------

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-16-2012 02:23 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Is it true that they filmed it instead of helping cause if so that's horrible

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-16-2012 02:24 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'm sorry to say, we can't carry on until we get more votes!
Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-16-2012 03:26 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Okay

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-16-2012 03:28 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Okay.

--------------------

Carnation
dogboo22 / Brunette / Greedette / President Smurfette / Summer Smurfette
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-18-2012 11:37 AM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Aw, okay.

--------------------
With a good attitude no one can bring you down - Carnation

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-18-2012 02:39 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Cheerette just voted, so we may be able to proceed now.

--------------------

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-18-2012 02:51 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yay!

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-18-2012 02:54 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I haven't looked at the results, so it's a maybe. I'll wait for Smurfette to review the results.

--------------------

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-18-2012 04:02 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hope we can continue

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-18-2012 04:04 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yeah

--------------------

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-18-2012 05:05 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Okay...SmurfFan, has been voted off and now it's up to the Judges if they use their save
Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-18-2012 05:19 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Okay

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Cowgirl smurfette
Evil Smurfette / SPORTETTTE 2 / Country girl smurfette
Member # 4245

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-18-2012 05:59 PM      Profile for Cowgirl smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Just got an email! unfortunately the one who made it(sportette) is wacko it's piepizza4@gmail.com

--------------------
I'm country girl smurfette

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-18-2012 07:16 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
lol! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-18-2012 07:17 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Okay, so we are left with rwo, Sportette and Jokie Smurf with Rise Against Week!
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.