Smurf at Last!                         Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Off-Topic Forum » THE ARCHIVE BULLETIN! (Page 2)
Author Topic: THE ARCHIVE BULLETIN!
Archive Smurf
Baraduke Brainy / De-Evolution Smurf / Space Harrier Brainy / Oingo Boingo Smurf / ToonerSmurf Inc. / Smurfus Norsmurficus / Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-25-2012 06:06 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh okay Jokie Smurf. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Also Smurfette, I saw your post on my YouTube...thanks for the nice comments and favorting! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-25-2012 07:53 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
LOL!! Embarrassing...
Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-25-2012 08:43 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You subscribed? Thanks!
Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-28-2012 11:44 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You subscribed? Thanks!
Archive Smurf
Baraduke Brainy / De-Evolution Smurf / Space Harrier Brainy / Oingo Boingo Smurf / ToonerSmurf Inc. / Smurfus Norsmurficus / Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-29-2012 07:12 AM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
No problem at all Smurfette! [Big Grin]
Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-29-2012 11:37 AM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
LOL!! Oops I posted it twice :-D
Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-29-2012 12:58 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That's ok lol
Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-09-2012 12:43 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Will you be uploading any videos any time soon? Not just on YouTube but on here also?
Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-10-2012 11:51 AM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Well, I've got like a PG13 rated video on process for May 14th, a flash animation spoof with the audio from a Modern Warfare 3 reaction clip and adding CopperCab and Croyt (angry Halo 2 gamer) in the scene.

Please notice that I believe everyone including gingers do have souls, but CopperCab was the reason why some gingers are being hated online today because he stands up for it really badly (yes I do understand that he is being bullied at school with everyone calling him a ginger, but he has to learn to relax before making a video in which he seems like he has trouble with because he doesn't want to look like an attention you-know-what like Chris Crocker, Jessi Slaughter, etc. etc.) Coppercab became an internet meme because of his video where he didn't stand up for gingers very well, yet although some meme-involvers believe in gingers, they make a parody of CopperCab anyway because they think the meme is bad that it is funny.

Don't get me wrong, I SERIOUSLY believe that everyone has a soul. It's just Coppercab defended himself and gingers poorly. Yet the MEME is kinda funny in a way, lol

Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-10-2012 11:53 AM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Also, some games on GameMaker and ZZT due for May is supposed to come out.
Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-10-2012 11:57 AM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I can't wait to see your vid!!

Aaaannnd I must watch this video that your talking about.

Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-10-2012 12:02 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
If you want to see some of Coppercab's videos, including the original GINGERS HAVE SOULS.....look on his channel on YouTube.
Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-10-2012 12:08 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Okay!! Thank you
Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-10-2012 12:19 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
He get's called ginger coz he's ginger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a stepmum who's ginger and she laughed at this!!
Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-10-2012 12:31 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That's right, gingers are called gingers. but I don't know why he is hurt by this o_O.

Oh and lol at your step mom's reaction.

So, would you say that Coppercab's defence is a good job at defence or if this is a poorly made one.

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-11-2012 12:14 AM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh, I think well done on him for TRYING (and failing, but honestly man, what was he thinking? WTS?
Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-26-2012 09:33 AM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
LOADS, LOADS AND EVEN MORE LOADS OF NEWS!!!

The CopperCab video I'm planning to make with the MW3 reaction clip has been CANCELLED! Why? Because the meme is a little bit old to make a famous video so it's kinda late, and not really famous as most people nowadays has been forgetting this meme...so I wouldn't get so much views if I finished it now, (maybe a ROPEY amount of 100 views in 1 month which is a load of you-know-what for me, as I know in the past I had 80,000 views in a video 4 years ago) but then again I started production of the video kinda late I guess....10 days after the video was made and I was having problems coming up with ideas and have been slowed by some plans so of course I'm never going to make it with the MW3 reaction meme.

Also, I was scanning through some files, and found out a fanfic of mine you have forgotten, but I have forgotten too. As well as a few other things I enjoyed doing here or anywhere from Dec 2011-Feb 2012. "Peewit and Sassette" was the fanfic, and I think I have reminded myself to add a schedule to it and get going on it. Also, I discovered just yesterday that I actually haven't been on DMZX FOR A LONG WHILE SINCE JANUARY!! o.o As well as a Smurfs game that I used to start making in December 2011!

BUT STILL WISH ME WELL PLEASE, SMURF BUDS! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
As i do hope to find a way to make profit and fame on the internet, mainly first through YouTube and maybe make a video game reviewing series with loads of special effects, or an internet-meme based series or shorts. and then my made up games posted on YouTube or mediafire or cramit.in.

So maybe, I got to evolve for fame ya know? [Razz] Otherwise, wish me best of luck and if you've got any help for me...please inform, ok?

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-26-2012 01:41 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Good Luck ive been trying to get avideo by me on youtube(I just got an acount)

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-26-2012 03:22 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Lol!

And @ArchiveSmurf I wish you the best of luck on your rise to fame! And I do remember "Peewit and Sassette", going a while back. Please don't forget me when you accept your fancy award, your biggest fan!

Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-26-2012 06:00 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Awesome Sportette, and thank you a lot Smurfette!!!!! [Big Grin]
Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-29-2012 04:23 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Username changed, though Archive was a fitting name for my characteristics and interests as I like researching retro, and remembering it with loads of information, and am a computer whiz and like posting .zip archives of awesome stuff. I just thought I'd change my name to fit within my YouTube username so it could sound more understanding. I, Archive Smurf will now be known as Dorky D.1 Smurf!! (Nicknamed Archive!)

Also, I'm starting process of a video game review that should be due by June 4. Will be rated T for teen, ages 14 and up.

Also, an important and very special notice that I have worked on a documentary with a crew two of my classmates on my religion video production class on autism and aspergers, and me and my crew has WON best director on the Just Docs Festival, May 28th 2012!!!! Us and 5 other documentaries from 1st semester and 2nd semester have made it to the Gr. 8 you be the judge festival! [Big Grin] The other 6 have been left behind from the You Be The Judge festival, but have still done a good job. [Big Grin] I didn't win first place and another documentary has won, but I got to answer two questions from the Gr. 8's and have answered them very confidently. I have been noted for dominating a strong message about how autistic people (especially aspergers syndrome) should be treated very well.

So otherwise, here is the documentary!!!! For all ages as it is very educational.

Credits are at the end by the way.

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-29-2012 10:39 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Like me, I'm autistic and have aspergers syndrome.

--------------------
The destination of this train is: Smurf Village

Posts: 600 | From: Milton, MA/Chile | Registered: Apr 2007
Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-30-2012 04:17 AM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ah, I see. That reminds me, you told this on January during the apology. Man I didn't understand you back then before but this year and from now on, I do. [Big Grin] And I would like to thank you for letting us know during the apology.
Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-01-2012 07:14 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Dorky D.1 Smurf:

Also, an important and very special notice that I have worked on a documentary with a crew two of my classmates on my religion video production class on autism and aspergers, and me and my crew has WON best director on the Just Docs Festival, May 28th 2012!!!! Us and 5 other documentaries from 1st semester and 2nd semester have made it to the Gr. 8 you be the judge festival! [Big Grin]

Very interesting documentary Dorky D.1 Smurf!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-01-2012 08:53 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you very much Smurfy!!
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.