Smurf at Last!    Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  57  58  59  60  61  62    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Off-Topic Forum » THE SMURFETTE SHOW (Page 60)
Author Topic: THE SMURFETTE SHOW
Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-03-2016 01:53 PM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
ok...um...Out of all the Smurfs, why did you choose to be The Hundredth Smurf and how did you come across the name "Century"?

--------------------
Man...An Irish-Redneck-Lass...You guys are in trouble!;)
"The Irish gave the Scottish bagpipes as a joke....The Scots haven't figured it out yet."

Posts: 823 | From: Ireland, doing and Irish dance probably... | Registered: Mar 2015
Century Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5741

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-03-2016 04:24 PM      Profile for Century Smurf  Century Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That's a good question, so I'll start from the beginning. This is my story.

In 2013, when The Smurfs 2 came out, I got on the official website for the smurf movies. I took a quiz on the website, and I very much enjoyed it. (The quiz actually told me I had a Smurfette personality, but that's another story.) Two years later, I wanted to retake the quiz, but I couldn't find the website. What came up on Google was a different site: BlueBuddies.com. I had never heard of the site before, but I went there, because they had the quiz I was looking for. I took the quiz, and this time it said I had a Grouchy Smurf personality. (Oh, but that's another story, too.) When I was on the site, I saw a button that said, "read smurf comics!" I had heard of smurf comics from the smurf movie. So, I clicked on the button, and boy, am I glad I did! [Big Grin] I was now able (and I still am able) to read smurf comic books online for free! The first comic book I read was The Hundredth Smurf. I had never heard of this story or this smurf, and I was glad I had read it. While I was on Blue Buddies, I noticed that it had members, and I wanted to become one. Eventually, I decided to click on the button that said "register." I registered, and I decided to name myself after the hundredth smurf, the star of the comic book I had read, partly because I really liked him and partly because, out of over 5,500 members, no one had decided to name his/herself after the hundredth smurf. The reason I call myself "Century Smurf" is because, as you may recall, at the end of the book The Hundredth Smurf, the smurfs decide to call him Century.

I'll bet my answer was a lot longer than you were expecting, wasn't it? [Happy Smurf] [Smile]

--------------------
"Read about me in the Smurf comic book 'The Hundredth Smurf!'"

Posts: 427 | From: Most likely, it's my house. | Registered: Dec 2015
Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-03-2016 04:40 PM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Interesting story Century [Big Grin] . I couldn't help but laugh when I read that the quiz said that you had a Smurfette personality though... [Wink] But I am glad that you did find this site! [Smile]

--------------------
"The Irish gave the Scottish bagpipes as a joke....The Scots haven't figured it out yet."

Posts: 823 | From: Ireland, doing and Irish dance probably... | Registered: Mar 2015
Century Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5741

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-15-2016 04:30 PM      Profile for Century Smurf  Century Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
So am I! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Wink] [Wink] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Wink] [Wink] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Blue Buddies members who get on regularly:

1. Redneck Smurfette

2. Squeaky Smurf

3. teensmurffreak

4. VicGeorge2010

5. Smurflina

6. ASTROALIEN

7. Smurfette

8. Sassette

9. Sweet Smurf 2

10. Smurflina

...And I think that's about it.

--------------------

Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-15-2016 05:42 PM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
hahaha! Yah...

--------------------

Century Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5741

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-03-2016 10:46 AM      Profile for Century Smurf  Century Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Does anysmurf want to be interviewed here?

[Happy Smurf]

--------------------

Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-03-2016 12:33 PM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Me! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Century Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5741

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-03-2016 02:31 PM      Profile for Century Smurf  Century Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
OK... When are you going to continue writing your fanfiction?

--------------------

Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-03-2016 02:40 PM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh, I completely forgot about that....Possibly soon

--------------------

Century Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5741

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-03-2016 04:23 PM      Profile for Century Smurf  Century Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I understand you're busy with the role plays and the comic book and such. It's just that you started it back in January.

--------------------

Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-03-2016 05:20 PM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yes, I know. The main reason why I didn't finish was because I typed out the whole story, but then, I lost the other half and couldn't remember what I had put. Then I forgot about it. There really is no excuse for it though, I guess...

--------------------

Century Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5741

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-04-2016 02:25 PM      Profile for Century Smurf  Century Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'm excited to find out how Redneck Smurfette was born... Was she delivered by a stork, or created by Gargamel? Did she survive in the forest as a smurfling, just like Wild? I hope to find out in your fanfiction!

Not to pressure you or anything. [Wink] [Wink] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-04-2016 02:33 PM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I will make sure to add that. [Wink]

--------------------

Century Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5741

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-05-2016 11:39 AM      Profile for Century Smurf  Century Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Smurfette:
Yes, I know. The main reason why I didn't finish was because I typed out the whole story, but then, I lost the other half and couldn't remember what I had put. Then I forgot about it. There really is no excuse for it though, I guess...

I've had similar (though not as frustrating) problems when making a post. I recommend using Microsoft Word, and then saving your story after every few sentences. Then, you shouldn't have to worry about losing very much of your fanfiction.

[Vanity Smurf] [Techno Smurf] [Gargamel] [Azrael] [Smurfette] [Smile] [Happy Smurf] [Sassette Smurfling] [Wild Smurf]

--------------------

Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-05-2016 05:36 PM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ok, cool [Wild Smurf] Thanks [Wild Smurf]

--------------------

Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-17-2016 06:40 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
If you want, maybe ya'll could interview me
[Wild Smurf]

--------------------
I may not always have the answer, but when I do, I stick with it!
My fanfic: http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/3803.html
Submit art for the story:
]http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/4000.html#000000

Posts: 787 | From: I THINK I'm from Smurf Village... But... | Registered: Aug 2014
Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-17-2016 08:21 AM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ok, um....What are you talented in?

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-17-2016 08:30 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I draw, I sing, I write stories, and I guess I'm an OK basketball player

--------------------

Posts: 787 | From: I THINK I'm from Smurf Village... But... | Registered: Aug 2014
Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-17-2016 08:33 AM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
What's basketball?

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-17-2016 08:41 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

here's a picture of some folks playing basketball

--------------------

Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-17-2016 03:53 PM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
How would you play?

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-18-2016 07:27 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
basically, you just run around bouncing a ball. and you try to shoot it into the "basket", which is really just a net on a board at the top of a really tall pole.

--------------------

Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-18-2016 02:05 PM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
With all respect, that sounds kind of silly...

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-19-2016 05:02 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I know...

But it's fun.... Until you get stampeded.

--------------------

Century Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5741

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-19-2016 06:11 AM      Profile for Century Smurf  Century Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'm not a fan of sports, but I'm surprised people don't play basketball in Ireland.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  57  58  59  60  61  62   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2017 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.