Smurf at Last!                         Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  60  61  62    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Off-Topic Forum » THE SMURFETTE SHOW (Page 3)
Author Topic: THE SMURFETTE SHOW
Jokie Smurf
Jokie Smurf22 / Chloette / Elton John Smurf / My dog Padfoot
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-13-2012 05:34 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ok.

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Posts: 2871 | From: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA | Registered: Nov 2011
Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-13-2012 08:50 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
COMING SOON, AN INTERVIEW WITH THE FRIENDLIEST SMURF ON BLUEBUDDIES, ANIMATOR SMURF!
The Smurfette Show
Smurf
Member # 4226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 01-13-2012 08:55 PM      Profile for The Smurfette Show       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The newest member of BB is CareyC

Welcome Newcomer!
[Wink]

--------------------
CURRENT EVENTS TO YOUR, WELL, FORUM!

BLUEBUDDIES NEWS!

The Smurfette Show
Smurf
Member # 4226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 01-13-2012 09:10 PM      Profile for The Smurfette Show       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Lone Smurf Interview!

Lone Smurf joined BlueBuddies on the 19 of December, in the year of 2011! He was forever alone, but why?

Smurfette: So Lone Smurf, why do you think you are "forever alone"?

Lone Smurf: Well I have no idea because surprisingly forever alone countryside is incredibly crowded!

Well, I know this question isn't very appropriate, but who's your best friend?

Well that's a hard question. I would probably have to say Jimmy, My pet rock.

I like that name "Jimmy". So, where did you meet?

At the forever alone national rock festival.

Do you wish you had friends?

What do you mean wish? I have Jimmy, Kimmy and Shimmy. I'm out of here your questions don't make sense!

Wait! Goodbye!

.....?

--------------------

BLUEBUDDIES NEWS!

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-13-2012 09:14 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
COMING SOON JOKEY SMURF INTERVIEW THE JOKIEST, FUNNIEST SMURF IN THE VILLAGE!
Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-15-2012 11:30 AM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfette: So Jokey, how does it feel to be the newest member of THE SMURFETTE SHOW?

Jokey: I feel great being a part of the Smurfette Show. I am honored to be the newest member.

Whos you best friend in Smurf Village?

I don't know who's my best friend. If you mean one of the smurfs that Peyo made then I would choose Jokey, but if you mean a BB member I don't know who to choose.

Hows your fanfic coming along?

My fanfic is doing fine. I just recently posted chapter 6 which is called Adventurette and it is about a new character called Adventurette who is the captain of a ship called the S.S. Smurfette.

I can also give you a sneak peek of chapter 7 of my fanfic. Chapter 7 is called Brainy's Sweetheart. Here is the first bit of it:

As the smurfs got acquainted with the smurfettes, who had just arrived, Brainy noticed a smurfette coming from the ship. Soon Adventurette noticed him staring and quickly said “I forgot to say that I also brought Seriousette to help out in the ship.” They saw that the girl had black, a little lower than shoulder length hair, a long plain green dress, and her hat and shoes matched her dress. She was looking at the ground and clutched a book in her hand. She wore dark violet glasses that were covered almost half way with her hair. She walked without saying a word and eventually looked up seeming like she just noticed that there were smurfs whom she didn’t know around her...

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-15-2012 11:36 AM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfette: So, you created the smurfette show logo, your artwork is great, could you tell us how you do it?

Animator: Gosh, thanks Smurfette! This is a question I am often asked, and basically I draw a 'Smurf a Day' so that I can improve and become more imaginitive.

You've done a lot of work for your topic "Tell me what you'd look like as a smurf and I'll draw it", How do you keep up?

The reason I manage to keep up? Because BlueBuddies is the best, most brilliant Website ever smurfed, and it has the nicest, friendliest, kindest, and most caring people I've ever met, or ever will meet.

How many smurfs have asked you to draw them?

Well, in the BlueBuddies community, I've so far drawn 18 Smurfs, and about 37 roughly in the outside world.

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-15-2012 11:44 AM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
can i have an interveiw

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-15-2012 11:46 AM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sure thing!
Rowena
Smurf
Member # 4018

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-15-2012 11:55 AM      Profile for Rowena   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi! [Big Grin]

These interviews look fun. Could I sign up for one?

[Pirate Smurf]

--------------------
"It is easy to pretend we are strong. It is much harder to admit we are weak. A true friend, by loving every part of us, teaches us to love our weaknesses."
~Quotation from Brainy Smurf

http://www.etsy.com/shop/RowenaZahnreiCrafts?ref=si_shop

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-15-2012 11:58 AM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yes, of course, you may certainly be interviewed!
The Smurfette Show
Smurf
Member # 4226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 01-15-2012 12:04 PM      Profile for The Smurfette Show       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
New BlueBuddies Members
ppeca

traveligo

emilyisawesome

Kélyanne Benoit

--------------------

BLUEBUDDIES NEWS!

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-15-2012 01:09 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfette: How is the sport, keeping active lately?

Sportette: Yea I've been playing basketball and hockey. Soccer ended but I have been keeping active!

What is hoopla?

Hoopla is stuff you don't know, but a word to descibe it from the dictionary would be hullabaloo!

I also have a story called how can it be I just added chapter 5!

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-15-2012 01:32 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Nice.

PS. I like your new profile pic Smurfette.

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-15-2012 01:38 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you!
Lazy Smurf
blue4ever
Member # 4138

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-15-2012 01:40 PM      Profile for Lazy Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
me too, soooooooooooooooooooooo pretty. how did you get it so its only papa and smurfette in the pic.

--------------------
HELLO SMURFY WORLD!
(I'm blue4ever)

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-15-2012 01:47 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you soooooooooooooooo much blue4ever! Well,(if you are on windows) you right click on a picture, it should have an 'edit' option! If you look closely, you should see half of Gutsy Smurf in the photo as my skills aren't that great!
Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-15-2012 01:48 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You can find the picture like that also, blue.

--------------------

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-15-2012 01:51 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You can, but not of this EXACT picture!
Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-15-2012 01:53 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here it is all together

-

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-15-2012 01:55 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Nice Smurfette.

--------------------

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-15-2012 02:14 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
=
](me) Smurfette on The Smurfette Show

=
]And Brainy

Rowena
Smurf
Member # 4018

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-15-2012 02:19 PM      Profile for Rowena   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I LOVE that Brainy animation!!!! He's the smurfiest! [Cool]

And, thanks for the interview, Smurfette! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"It is easy to pretend we are strong. It is much harder to admit we are weak. A true friend, by loving every part of us, teaches us to love our weaknesses."
~Quotation from Brainy Smurf

http://www.etsy.com/shop/RowenaZahnreiCrafts?ref=si_shop

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-15-2012 02:22 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Very Smurfy Smurfette!

--------------------

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-15-2012 02:26 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sorry they freeze up!

ROWENA INTERVIEW!COMING SOON....

What does painter have to say about the smurfette show?
Painter on THE SMURFETTE SHOW

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  60  61  62   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2018 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.