Smurf at Last!                         Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  ...  60  61  62    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Off-Topic Forum » THE SMURFETTE SHOW (Page 2)
Author Topic: THE SMURFETTE SHOW
Jokie Smurf
Jokie Smurf22 / Chloette / Elton John Smurf / My dog Padfoot
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-12-2012 02:55 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Very smurfy game.

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Posts: 2871 | From: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA | Registered: Nov 2011
Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-12-2012 03:09 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Who are you going to interview next Smurfette? Or do you not know yet?

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

The Smurfette Show
Smurf
Member # 4226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 01-12-2012 03:09 PM      Profile for The Smurfette Show       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Brainy Smurf Archives Interview!

Smurfette: Hello Archive Brainy, congratulations on the AMAZING fanfic! Now can you tell me, how did you come up with the smurftastic idea of Peewit and Sassette falling in love?

Archive: Thank you so much Smurfette! I came up with this idea from some short dream I had once.

Now we know today, chapter 2 comes out, but when exactly?

Chapter 2 will be on it's way, it may be posted a little late today but I will get it finished on time!

Great, now could you give our SMURFETTE SHOW readers a sneak peek of chapter 2?

Okay, I'll give you a short excerpt of 2 paragraphs from somewhere around the beginning of it.

Peewit looked around and saw that the smurflings had a school. He looked surprised because he never knew the Smurf Village ever had a school in general, so he decided to pop in and check it out. He simply opened the door and heard screaming.
"Wow! A wild party at school!" Peewit exclaimed with excitement, and positive energy. Then, he rushed to the noisy class and saw smurflings rough playing with each other. He looked kind of shocked as he didn't know what to do. He was thinking that he wanted to cue in, but he thought he was too big and he did not want to destroy any of the other little smurflings by accident.

Is this your first fanfic?

Not my first first, I've written few fanfics here but I never ever forever got to finish them and I'm not sure if I can finish it very well because it would end up like good mixed with bad.

Will you create any more once your done with "Peewit and Sassettte"?

Anytime!

--------------------
CURRENT EVENTS TO YOUR, WELL, FORUM!

BLUEBUDDIES NEWS!

The Smurfette Show
Smurf
Member # 4226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 01-12-2012 03:31 PM      Profile for The Smurfette Show       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Jokey22 told us of the Smurfs 2, now, we'ed like to introduce you to the 2011 smurfs characters!  -

--------------------

BLUEBUDDIES NEWS!

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-12-2012 04:53 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papa, Clumsy,Smurfette, Brainy,gutsy,vanity,Hefty,greedy, grouchy,handy
Smurf,panicky,baker,chef,farmer,jokey,lemon,painter,red

The Smurfette Show
Smurf
Member # 4226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 01-12-2012 05:03 PM      Profile for The Smurfette Show       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Welcome tia-tia to BlueBuddies.com!

Here they are!

-

--------------------

BLUEBUDDIES NEWS!

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-12-2012 05:26 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
smurf this way

click this

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-12-2012 05:45 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Very smurfy picture of all of the 2011 smurfs Smurfette, and I like the video Sportette.

--------------------

Archive Smurf
Baraduke Brainy / De-Evolution Smurf / Space Harrier Brainy / Oingo Boingo Smurf / ToonerSmurf Inc. / Smurfus Norsmurficus / Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-12-2012 05:47 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I remember Smurf This Way!! Thank you for the upload!

And yes, thank you for posting the picture of the 2011 smurfs, Smurfette.

The Smurfette Show
Smurf
Member # 4226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 01-12-2012 05:54 PM      Profile for The Smurfette Show       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
CHAPTER 3 OF ARCHIVES FANFIC IS COMING OUT SOON!!

--------------------

BLUEBUDDIES NEWS!

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-12-2012 06:04 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
this is gargamel from smurfs dance party gargamel

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-12-2012 07:21 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
ok i can post a url for these songs from smurfs dance party if you would like a certain one please tell me

We like to smurf it
Go go go get it
Everybody up
More than a name
Boom shak a lak
A year without rain
The noisy smurf
Who let the smurfs out
Blame it on the boogie
Higher
One of the boys
I wanna dance with sombody
Very blue moon
Welcome to new york
Smurfs theme song

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-12-2012 07:36 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
All, my fav is we like to smurf it, smurf it!
Archive Smurf
Baraduke Brainy / De-Evolution Smurf / Space Harrier Brainy / Oingo Boingo Smurf / ToonerSmurf Inc. / Smurfus Norsmurficus / Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-13-2012 03:39 AM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The Noisy Smurf? Anyway, they all sound good at the same level!
Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-13-2012 05:43 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I love a year without rain.

--------------------

Animator Smurf
Sam Gamgee Smurf
Member # 3898

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-13-2012 10:22 AM      Profile for Animator Smurf  Animator Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hey Smurfette! Can I be interviewed next?

--------------------
Metsu-Hadoken!

Posts: 1258 | From: Minas Tirith, Gondor | Registered: Sep 2011
Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-13-2012 12:41 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'd love to be interviewed Smurfette. I'm not trying to fight with Animator or anything but I was wondering if I could be interviewed.

--------------------

Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-13-2012 12:52 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I bet both of you will get your turns, and Jokey I know you are not trying to fight with Animator!
[Happy Smurf]

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-13-2012 01:14 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Speaking of interviews, for a school project I was asked to make a fake interview with Andrew Jackson. (the guy from the battle of new orleans) there is only one question in it that I can't show you because it has personal information. That is why it doesn't have question four. I hope this is ok on the Smurfette Show. It teaches you history and it is hilarious

Exclusive Interview with Andrew Jackson

Question 1. Hi, you must be Mr. Jackson. You are very famous in United States history. Do you mind if I get an interview with you?

Answer 1. Sure, but it’d better be quick.

Question 2. Where were you born Mr. Jackson?

Answer 2. Waxhaw, South Carolina.

Question 3. What do you do for a career?
Answer 3. I am a soldier and a political leader. How many more questions are in this interview?

There are just 2 more questions.

Question 5. Did you ever have anything to do with the president? For example being friends with the president, or knowing the president, or even once talking with the president.

Answer 5. I was elected president of the Us in 1828.

That was a very nice interview Mr. Jackson. By the way, aren’t you supposed to be dead by now? Never mind.

That was a very exclusive interview with Andrew Jackson.

--------------------

Animator Smurf
Sam Gamgee Smurf
Member # 3898

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-13-2012 01:43 PM      Profile for Animator Smurf  Animator Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Lol! Here's a fake interview with Grouchy:

Reporter: So Mr. Grouchy Smurf. Are you pleased your being interviewed?

Grouchy: I HATE being Interviewed!

Reporter: So for question 1. What is your favourite word?

Grouchy: I HATE Favourite words!

Reporter: Question 2- Who do you get along with most in Smurf Village?

Grouchy: I HATE Smurf Village!

Reporter: Question 3- Is it true that you use your Grouchiness as a wall because you're afraid of being vulnerable?

Grouchy: I HATE being vulnerable!

Reporter: Question 4- Is there anything you don't hate?

Grouchy: I HATE- I HATE- HATE-... I don't hate Smurfette or Baby.

Reporter: And finally Question 5- Do you like Turtles?

Grouchy: I HATE Turtles!

Reporter: Well that's all from us, but I don't think we really achieved much in this interview... anyway, Smurf you Later!

--------------------
Metsu-Hadoken!

Posts: 1258 | From: Minas Tirith, Gondor | Registered: Sep 2011
Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-13-2012 01:58 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Lol! That is hilarious Animator. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-13-2012 02:49 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
here is a fake interveiw and they are interveiwing me

Question 1:do you know what this is
Answer:hoopla!
Question 2:are you going somewhere soon
Question 3:what is hoopla
i give up
Oh great i was getting tired of saying hoopla

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-13-2012 02:51 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
LMAO!! Those interviews, I like it! [Big Grin]
Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-13-2012 05:12 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Lol, Sportette! All of these fake interviews are very funny! [Big Grin]

(By the way, what does LMAO stand for Archive?)

--------------------

Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-13-2012 05:28 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Basically another way of saying LOL.
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  ...  60  61  62   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2018 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.