Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie                     Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Smurf Forum » "A Haunted Christmas" -- the full story
Author Topic: "A Haunted Christmas" -- the full story
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-02-2019 06:59 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
From one of my Christmas story adaptations from the EMPATH: The Luckiest Smurf story series, here is "A Haunted Christmas", which is based on "Haunted Smurfs".
-----
Chapter 1

It was Christmas Day on the third year that Empath was home for good from Psychelia. Inside the dining room, most of the Smurfs have gathered around for the big Christmas feast that Greedy and his kitchen staff have put together. "This year, my little Smurfs, I would like Narrator to smurf us the blessing for this wonderful meal, if we will all smurf our heads while he prays," Papa Smurf said.
"Thank you, Papa Smurf," Narrator said. "Mother Nature, we as creatures in this forest humbly thank you for the wonderful bounty that you have smurfed for all of us, for nothing in the forest can survive without your provision, and we ask that you will continue to provide for us everything that we need to live in our everyday smurfy lives that will honor the gifts that you smurf upon us. And in this, so let it be."
"Before we sit down to enjoy our meal, I would like to smurf my own blessing for the meal," Tapper said. "Oh, Father God the Almighty, in whom we live and move and smurf our being, may you bless the bounty that you have smurfed us and may it nourish our bodies as You seek to nourish our souls and spirits, and may we seek to honor You with our lives in the way that we smurf. In Your Son Jesus' name, I pray. Amen."
And then the Smurfs all sat down and passed around the baked cornucopia as well as the potatoes, the gravy, the corn, the mixed vegetables, the biscuits, and the butter. Polaris Psyche, who sat next to Empath and Smurfette, helped himself to as much food as possible, since the cure from a degenerative disease that he was suffering from some time ago also removed his food restrictions.
"Mmmm, now this is your best Christmas meal yet, Greedy," Hefty said after he stuffed his mouth full of food.
"I don't know how he does it, but Greedy always manages to outsmurf himself every year with his Christmas meal," Brainy said.
"Just wait until we smurf out the desserts," Gelato said. "Then you'll see for yourself how better this meal is compared to last year's meal."
"I hate...not having a Christmas meal by Greedy," Grouchy said.
"So how are you enjoying your Christmas this year, Polaris?" Empath asked after he had eaten a forkful of the food that was on his plate.
"It is a very interesting celebration that this one now has the opportunity of experiencing firsthand, Empath," Polaris said in his usual flat tone. "This one appreciates the concern coming from every Smurf to share that experience with one who has spent most of his life without any sort of celebrations whatsoever."
"It's a good thing that we smurfed lots of food around the time of the harvest before the winter came, Polaris," Smurfette said. "I don't like the idea of smurfing through the entire winter without anything to eat."
"This smurf understands how you feel, Smurfette," Empath said. "There were some Christmases where there was little food for us to enjoy, but somehow we always managed to have enough to get us through the entire winter."
"This one is wondering what it must have been like for you to have your first Christmas with your fellow Smurfs, Smurfette," Polaris said.
"Ooooh, I was afraid that you or Empath were going to ask me that, Polaris," Smurfette said with a shiver. "That was the winter where we had to abandon our village because there was a fire at the smurfhouse, and in our finding a place to be warm and smurfed, we came across what we thought was a haunted castle."
"A haunted castle?" Empath asked. "You mean like Quarrel Castle, where Papa Smurf's human friends Selwyn and Tallulah are living in?"
"No, this haunted castle was different, and as I said, we thought that the castle was being haunted, Empath," Smurfette answered. "Anyway, it all started around December when we were smurfing up all the food we could from the forest."

As Smurfette told her story, Empath and Polaris could see that the village was busy working together in their preparation for the first snowfall, which Tracker predicted could be any day at that point. Everybody was busy except for Lazy, who was busy sleeping next to a tree with his snoring causing a fallen leaf to be lifted up and down from the spot he was sleeping in.
"Papa Smurf, Papa Smurf, look what I have smurfed," Clumsy said, sounding very excited as he approached the village leader with a chestnut he had found in the forest. "And there's a whole tree full of them that we can..."
Suddenly something tapped Clumsy on the shoulder to get his attention. He turned and saw that it was a squirrel who looked very angry at Clumsy for taking something that was not his.
"Uh, gee, Mr. Squirrel, I'm sorry that I didn't know that was yours," Clumsy said, handing back the chestnut that he had unknowingly taken.
"Squirrels must prepare for the winter as well, Clumsy," Papa Smurf said after the squirrel left with his chestnut. He then saw Hefty, Vanity, and Grouchy entering the village, each of them rolling a single apple. "Ah, here come the apples," he said. "Smurf them over there, Hefty."
"Yes, sir, Papa Smurf," Hefty said. "All right, Smurfs, follow me this way."
"I hate 'this way'," Grouchy said as he and Vanity followed Hefty in the direction he was going with his apple.
Nabby followed far behind the other three, rolling his apple, which Papa Smurf could see he had eaten along the way.
"Nabby, if you start smurfing our supplies, what will you smurf when the winter comes?" Papa Smurf asked, sounding very displeased.
"Sorry, Papa Smurf," Nabby said. "I just got so hungry trying to help out the others that I couldn't help myself."
"Does anybody know where Dimwitty has smurfed to?" Clumsy asked.
"Oh, I have smurfed him into the woods to collect some medlar fruit, Clumsy," Papa Smurf said. "He should be back soon."
"Papa Smurf, here's the medlar fruit," Dimwitty said as he arrived in the village with a sack full of food.
"Good, good," Papa Smurf said, until he looked into the bag and saw what was in it. "Dimwitty Smurf, these aren't medlar fruits! These are acorns!" he shouted.
"Oops, sorry," Dimwitty said with a chuckle and a sheepish look on his face.
At the storehouse, Smurfette was helping Handy load it with bags of food that were brought in by Farmer and Miller. She attached a hook to the last bag that was lying around outside. "Okay, Handy, smurf it away," Smurfette said as she tugged on the rope attached to the hook.
"There, that will smurf it," Handy said after he lifted up the bag by the rope into the storehouse.
"We're all set, Papa Smurf," Smurfette said as soon as he appeared. "The smurfhouse is now fully loaded with everything we need."
"Excellent, excellent," Papa Smurf said. "Now we'll have enough food to last us all winter. As soon as we have our first snowfall, we can begin smurfing up decorations for our Christmas celebration."
"What is Christmas, Papa Smurf?" Smurfette asked.
"It is a holiday that the humans celebrate around the time of the first snowfall, Smurfette," Papa Smurf said. "It is when people sing songs and smurf presents to one another to show how much they care for those that they wish to see safe and smurf during the three months of winter. Of course, we used to call that celebration the Winter Solstice, which smurfs place on what Mother Nature and Father Time call the shortest day of the year."
"Is there anything I need to smurf in order to celebrate it, Papa Smurf?" Smurfette asked, sounding curious.
"We do need Smurfs to put up decorations such as the tinsel and the ornaments for the Christmas tree, Smurfette," Papa Smurf said. "However, there is a special plant that I know about that you might be interested in. It's called mistletoe, and it's customary that whoever smurfs under the mistletoe must get a kiss from somebody who loves them."
"Ooooh, that sounds real smurfy, Papa Smurf," Smurfette said. "I'm just wondering who I might kiss under the mistletoe if I hang some up somewhere."
Papa Smurf chuckled. "I'll leave that part up to you to decide on, Smurfette. Anyway, I've got some things to smurf care of in my laboratory right now. I'll smurf you later in case you have anymore questions about Christmas."
"Sure, Papa Smurf, I'll smurf you later," Smurfette said as she watched the village leader walk back to his laboratory.

Tapper was in his tavern setting up his own decorations for the coming holiday when Smurfette visited him. "Greetings, my dear Smurfette," Tapper said. "The tavern isn't open for business until later on, but you are welcome to smurf to me anytime with whatever's on your mind."
"Thank you, Tapper, but I'm just here for a visit, that's all," Smurfette said, and then she noticed one of the decorations that was being set up in the tavern. "I didn't know that you smurfed with dolls around this time of year."
"This isn't a dollhouse, Smurfette...this is a manger set," Tapper answered, showing her the barn structure and all the figures in it. "Sculptor had smurfed me this some time ago. This is the depiction of the first Christmas day, when our sweet Savior Jesus Christ was born. Those figures are His parents, Mary and Joseph...well, actually, Mary is the mother of Jesus, while Joseph was simply the man who smurfed Him like a father."
"So this is supposed to be how Christmas first smurfed to be, Tapper?" Smurfette asked. "I would like to know what you know about it, if you would tell me."
"Very well then, Smurfette," Tapper said. "Years ago, in the land of Judea, Mary had consmurfed Jesus through the Holy Spirit, and nine months later she and her husband Joseph had smurfed to Bethlehem, where they had to smurf in a stable because there was no room for them in the inn. It was in that stable that Mary smurfed birth to Jesus, and around that same time, angels smurfed to shepherds in the fields to announce the birth of the Son of God, who came to smurf the miracle and then tell all the people about it."
"Hmmmm, that's certainly different from what Papa Smurf has said about the holiday, that it's all about singing songs and smurfing presents to one another," Smurfette said.
"Singing songs and smurfing presents to one another are wonderful things, my dear Smurfette, but the real reason for the holiday is the smurfing of that Savior," Tapper said. "The Almighty had smurfed this world to be perfect, which includes everything it it, even us. Unfortunately, mankind had sinned and that affected everything in God's creation. But God had loved the world enough to smurf us His only begotten Son, so that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have ever-smurfing life. He smurfed us the greatest form of love in that His Son was smurfed on the cross to pay for our sins and to smurf from the dead the third day. And He promises that someday He will smurf again to judge the living and the dead, and there will smurf a kingdom where there's no more pain, suffering, or death."
"A kingdom with no more pain, suffering, or death?" Smurfette said. "Are you sure that this is real, Tapper?"
"As the Almighty is my witness, I am very certain that it is and it will be, Smurfette," Tapper said. "All you need to smurf is to believe in His Son, and He will smurf you all sorts of wonders to behold."
"I don't know, Tapper," Smurfette said sincerely. "I feel like I need to smurf this Almighty for myself if I want to truly believe that what you're smurfing is true."
"I will pray for your eyes to be opened to the truth someday, for I do not wish to smurf you or any of my fellow Smurfs perish without knowing of the one true God who wants to save you, Smurfette," Tapper said.
At that moment, Duncan McSmurf had entered the tavern. "Oh, so I see that you're smurfing private company with the pretty lass while everybody's smurfing ready for the first snowfall, laddie," Duncan said suggestively.
"I was hardly smurfing anything of the sort that you're imagining, my friend," Tapper said. "I was telling Smurfette about the manger set that I have and how it's a depiction of what Christmas is truly about."
Duncan snorted. "It figures that you would be smurfing the holiday season as an opportunity to tell Smurfette about this Almighty of yours, Tapper."
"You don't believe in this Almighty that Tapper believes in, Duncan?" Smurfette asked.
"I believe that there are powers greater than ourselves that smurf over us and smurf after our well-being, Smurfette," Duncan said. "The forest is smurfed over by both Father Time and Mother Nature, who are always busy as the guardians of both time and nature, making sure that everything smurfs in peace with one another and in order."
"While that may be true, my fellow Duncan, it is also true that there is only One is who greater than even Father Time or Mother Nature, even greater than all the gods in the world," Tapper said. "And it is only Him who deserves all the honor and the glory for everything He has smurfed into creation, even our very lives."
"You and that Almighty of yours," Duncan scoffed. "If He's truly so great, He would be smurfing Himself to the world as actually existing instead of relying on us to believe in something or Someone that we can't even see or hear."
"I really don't wish to smurf in the middle of an argument over who's greater than whom around here, boys," Smurfette said.
"I wasn't trying to smurf up an argument with anyone, my dear Smurfette, but I am truly sorry for making you think that's what's happening," Tapper said. "You are free to celebrate the holiday however you want to and believe whatever you think is true."
"Aye, lassie, if it makes you feel better to believe in the Almighty that Tapper himself believes in, then I won't stop you from doing so," Duncan said.
"Well, I guess that I should be smurfing home to prepare for the coming snowfall," Smurfette said as she headed for the door of the tavern. "Thanks for letting me smurf with you, Tapper."
After Smurfette left, Duncan said to Tapper, "I would have been much smurfier, laddie, if I saw you smurfing your private moments with Smurfette smurfing...you know, intimate things."
"It's not that I don't think of smurfing such private moments with her in that fashion, my fellow Duncan," Tapper said. "But as I am a creature of fleshly passions, you know that I am always praying to the Almighty for His strength to control the things I feel for Smurfette until the time that He may direct her heart unto asking for me to be her one true love."
"If that helps to smurf you warm all winter, Tapper, then so be it," Duncan said. "As for me, I can't help imagining that she's going to want to smurf me around for company during the long cold nights."
"That is what I believe every Smurf in the village is going to be smurfing, Duncan, which is why I have a feeling that I'm going to be busy praying all winter long for all of us to smurf our purity," Tapper said.

On her way back to her house, Smurfette walked straight into Clumsy, who wasn't paying any attention to where he was going. "Oops, sorry, Smurfette," Clumsy said. "I just couldn't help thinking of what to ask Santa Smurf on my Christmas wish list this year."
"A wish list? Who is this Santa Smurf?" Smurfette asked.
"Gosh, you don't know who Santa Smurf is?" Clumsy said, sounding a bit surprised. "Why, he's the one who smurfs us presents every year around Christmas. You know what they smurf about him...'he smurfs you when you're sleeping, he smurfs when you're awake, he knows if you've been bad or good, so be good for smurfness sake.'"
"So you write him letters, and he smurfs you whatever gifts you want?" Smurfette asked.
"Well, not exactly the exact gift, Smurfette, but close enough most of the time anyway," Clumsy said. "I'll smurf you later when I get my wish list finished." With that, he got up and headed straight for his house.
"Ah, there you are, Smurfette," Tailor said as he was approaching her while carrying what appeared to be a large red sock. "You might want to smurf over by your fireplace, since it's got your name on it."
"Over my fireplace?" Smurfette wondered as she looked at the red sock in her hand.
"It's a Christmas stocking, Smurfette," Tailor explained. "It's supposed to be smurfed with little goodies that you will enjoy all winter long, from what I remember hearing from Papa Smurf."
"Oh, well, thanks, Tailor," Smurfette said, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "I'll be sure to smurf it by my fireplace as soon as I smurf home."
Then as Smurfette got to the door of her house, Vanity greeted her. "Yoohoo, Smurfette, I have the perfect plant that you might want to smurf care of during the winter," he said, producing a potted plant with a big red flower.
"Oh, that smurfs so beautiful, Vanity," Smurfette said. "But what is it called?"
"Why, it's a poinsettia, Smurfette," Vanity said. "It's my favorite flower of this time of year that I love to smurf in my hat just because it smurfs so festive and fashionable, you know."
"That's very thoughtful of you, Vanity," Smurfette said as she took the potted plant from him. "I'll be sure to smurf very good care of it."
As soon as Smurfette got inside her house with her stocking and her poinsettia, she let out a big sigh of relief. "I didn't think that preparing for the holidays would be this exhausting already," Smurfette said to herself. "Oh, well, I'm sure that I will be able to enjoy myself when that special day comes."

Lazy was now sitting outside his house with his friends Nabby, Chatty, and Nosey, smoking as much herb as possible before the first snowfall.
"This is one thing I'm going to miss when it smurfs to winter, guys...being able to smurf all the herbs that I want," Lazy said as he took another puff.
"Yeah, especially our favorite herb, smurfnip," Nabby said. "I wish that we could smurf our own herbs all year round without any Smurf coming to bust us for doing so."
"You smurfed it right there, Nabby," Chatty said. "By the way, I wonder what Gargamel and his cat Azrael are smurfing for Christmas besides the usual smurf of coming after us for his revenge and all."
"Why are you so concerned about him all of a sudden?" Nabby said. "It's not like he has any friends around for him to smurf anything with."
"I think that's the point, Nabby," Nosey said. "The only person he has visiting him is his mother, and you know how that smurfed when they tried to smurf us with that money tree with the golden goodies."
"I'm sure not worried about Gargamel when it smurfs to the holidays," Lazy said. "He wants to be miserable smurfing out here all by himself, that's his problem."
"I'm smurfing that if anyone wants to smurf Gargamel a visit on Christmas Day with a present from here, it's got to be Jokey Smurf," Chatty said.
"At least that's something his exploding presents are good for, guys," Nabby said. "But if there's anything I would want to give to Azrael as a gift, it would be a whole smurf of catnip."
"Catnip for Azrael," Chatty said as he pondered the thought. "Well, if it works for smurfing other cats off our backs while smurfing after us, it should also work for him."
"That would be pretty funny, to see Azrael smurfed out of his mind with catnip," Lazy said with a laugh.
The other three Smurfs also started to laugh. "I think the herbs are starting to smurf to us now," Chatty said. "Anyway, here's a smurf to the holidays and whatever the new year has in smurf for us."
"I'd smurf a puff to that," Nosey said as they lifted up their cigarettes together and then took a drag.
"Here's a song that I smurfed up for the holidays," Lazy said, and then he sang:
What herb is this, when I light up,
Can smurf me such a good feeling?
A flower with a great potent scent
That smurfs my mind a-reeling.

Green leaves, they smurf me high.
They smurf so good, they can make me fly.
Smurf them up in paper sleeves,
Then smurf a puff on the green leaves.
"Hey, that's not bad," Nabby said. "At least you're smurfing some creativity when you're smurfed out on that herb."
"Is there anymore to that song besides those verses, Lazy?" Chatty asked.
"Why, sure, Chatty...that's just the beginning," Lazy said, before he sang again.
It smurfs the world so rainbow bright,
And smurfs me hallucinations.
I do not care for all that, only
That it smurfs me jubilation.

Green leaves is my delight;
I like to smurf them day and night.

So smurf as many as you can get,
Then smurf them all with your buddies.
They'll take a smurf of that magic cloud,
Then think that everything is funny.

Green leaves is my desire,
Smurf so great near an evening fire.
As soon as the song was over, the other three Smurfs clapped. "We should try to smurf that for our Christmas carols instead of the usual songs we smurf every year," Nosey suggested.
"You know what I wish for right now?" Nabby said. "I only wish we could have a Christmas tree that's all made of smurfnip buds."
"That would only last until somebody decides to smurf the whole thing on fire, Nabby," Chatty said. "And then the whole village will be smurfed out of their minds when they smurf a whiff of the cloud."
"Well, at least it won't smurf to waste when it does, Chatty," Nabby said.
Nosey noticed a slight chill in the air. "I think that the snowfall may be smurfing sooner than we expected," he said.
"So much for this little party, Smurfs," Chatty said. "Might as well smurf inside where it's nice and warm. Smurf all of you later."
"Remember not to smurf your herbs all at once," Nabby reminded his three friends before they all got up and headed inside in preparation for the snowfall.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-02-2019 07:00 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 2

Empath laughed at that part of the story. "It figures that Lazy and some of his fellow Smurfs would think about getting intoxicated on smurfnip during the holiday season, Smurfette."
"Well, I wasn't made aware of what smurfnip really was until later on, Empath," Smurfette said. "Narrator was the one who smurfed me parts of the same story that I wasn't a witness of."
"Nevertheless, the Smurfs were fully prepared for the coming snowfall, which is what would soon take place in your story, Smurfette," Polaris said.
"This was my first time seeing snow, Polaris, so when I woke up the next morning and smurfed outside my window, there it was, the whole village covered in a white glistening blanket," Smurfette said. "It was just so beautiful to smurf."
And as Smurfette continued her story, Empath and Polaris saw that everybody in the village had woken up the following morning to see that snow had fallen on the ground.
Jokey opened up the window to see for himself. "Well, what do you know? Tracker was right on the smurf...it snowed!" he exclaimed with a chuckle as he leaned outside the window to get a good look, only for a clump of snow to fall off the roof and right on top of his head.
The rest of the Smurfs got themselves up and dressed to go outside and enjoy the snow that has fallen. Some of them brought out their sleds and skis so that they could go down the hilly slopes that have formed from the snowfall.
Smurfette met Tapper at her doorway as soon as she stepped outside, with Tapper dressed in a green sweater as well as a scarf and gloves. "Smurf o' the morning to you, my dear Smurfette," he greeted. "What do you think of the snow?"
"I've never smurfed anything so beautiful like this before, Tapper," Smurfette said. "But I do feel a little chilly today."
"'Tis a good thing that I thought of smurfing you a pair of gloves and a scarf, so you can enjoy the snow like the rest of us," Tapper said, producing the very items mentioned. "But for the most part, you don't have to dress too warmly, because Smurfs are naturally born to smurf through all sorts of weather."
"Well, what about you, Tapper?" Smurfette said. "Why are you wearing a sweater if the other Smurfs don't need to wear anything warmer?"
Tapper felt himself getting a little red in the face trying to answer. "It's...uh, something about me that's a bit too personal to share you with just yet. Maybe someday..."
"Never mind, I understand." Smurfette quickly put on the scarf and gloves that Tapper had given her. "So what fun things can you smurf in the winter, Tapper?" she asked.
"Well, my dear Smurfette, you can smurf down the snowy hills with skis and sleds like your fellow Smurfs are doing," Tapper said, showing Smurfette the very activities the Smurfs were engaging in right now. "You can smurf together snow Smurfs and smurf snow angels. You can try to lick the icicles that smurf off the roof, like Dimwitty is doing right now." They both watched as the Smurf got his tongue stuck on the very icicle he was trying to lick. "And if you want to be real sneaky, you can smurf a snowball at someone...like this."
Smurfette watched as Tapper formed a snowball in his hands and looked for someone he could throw a snowball at. Then he saw Grouchy passing by without saying a word to anybody. Without saying anything back, Tapper threw a snowball that hit the back of Grouchy's head.
"I hate snowballs," Grouchy stopped to say before he just continued onward.
"That wasn't a very nice thing to smurf with Grouchy, Tapper," Smurfette scolded.
"I honestly didn't mean to hurt him, Smurfette," Tapper said meekly.
"Mmm-hmmm," Smurfette said, looking at Tapper as if he was hiding something from her.
Just then, Papa Smurf was heading toward Smurfette and Tapper. "Morning, Tapper...morning, Smurfette," he greeted pleasantly as he passed by them.
"Such a lovely morning it smurfed out to be, Papa Smurf," Tapper said. "You sure that you don't want to join your little Smurfs in all the fun they're smurfing?"
"Oh no, Tapper, I'm much too old for that sort of thing," Papa Smurf said as he looked back at Smurfette and Tapper. Then after he had gone a good distance from Smurfette's house, Papa Smurf picked up some snow to make a snowball and threw it toward the back of Brainy's head when he wasn't looking.
"Okay, who's the smart aleck who smurfed that?" Brainy said as he looked around for a suspect.
But Papa Smurf just continued to walk onward, whistling the Smurf song innocently.

Smurfette went with Tapper to see how the other Smurfs were enjoying their first snowfall when they came across Sickly stepping outside his house to get some firewood. "Good...good...achoo...good morning, fellow Smurfs," he greeted.
"Smurf o' the morning to you, my fellow Sickly," Tapper greeted back. "I see that you're trying to smurf warm inside your house while the others enjoy themselves."
"Winter is never my favorite time of the...of the...achoo...year, Tapper Smurf," Sickly said. "It's too bad that I have to endure three long smurfs of this weather until...until...achoo...the spring arrives, and then I have to deal with the new season's...new season's...achoo...allergies."
"Are you sure you're going to be all right smurfing all by yourself in your house, Sickly?" Smurfette asked.
"I'll be fine, Smurfette," Sickly said as he carried his firewood indoors. "I just hope that...hope that...achoo...this winter won't be a long one for us this year, that's all."
Tapper watched with a sigh as Sickly closed up the door to his house after carrying in the firewood. "I feel really sorry for Sickly, that he has to smurf the burden of being sick all the time, Smurfette," Tapper said. "Hopefully this winter will only last no more than three smurfs this year, so we can all enjoy the spring that smurfs."
The two Smurfs continued to walk on until they saw Greedy assembling a snow Smurf with some food items from his kitchen. "Gee, that sure is a smurfy-looking snow Smurf, Greedy," Smurfette said as she got a closer look at it.
"It sure is, Smurfette," Greedy said. "The only problem is that I get hungry every time that I smurf at it."
"That shouldn't be much of a problem, Greedy, since we have plenty of food that should last us all...," Tapper began to say until he was interrupted by the sound of an alarm bell ringing.
"Great Smurfness, I wonder what's going on?" Smurfette asked, sounding concerned.
"Quick, my little Smurfs, the smurfhouse is on fire! The smurfhouse is on fire!" Papa Smurf called out.
All the Smurfs dropped whatever it was they were doing and gathered together around the storehouse to see it for themselves. "Oh no, there smurfs all the food!" Greedy cried out as he saw it.
"Hurry, my little Smurfs, we need to smurf a bucket brigade to get this fire out fast!" Papa Smurf commanded.
As Crazy sounded an alarm signal, the Smurfs quickly went in their houses to get buckets and then headed for the river so that they could form a line that would pass buckets from one Smurf to another. But the instant that Hefty was the first Smurf to reach the river, he found out something. "Uh-oh, the river's frozen!" he called out as he started to slip on the ice.
Clumsy, who was following behind Hefty, ended up running straight into Hefty, bumping him and sending him sliding across the ice until he broke it, landing in the freezing water.
Brainy caught up with Hefty as he emerged from the hole he made in the ice. "Really, Hefty, Papa Smurf said that we must hurry," Brainy scolded. "This isn't a time for you to be taking a smurf, and besides..."
Hefty quickly got out of the ice and hurled Brainy until he landed right in Greedy's snow Smurf. "Some Smurfs are just unable to smurf a little constructive criticism," Brainy moaned as he pulled himself out.
Soon a line formed from the break in the icy river to the storehouse as Hefty drew the first bucket of water and passed it on the next Smurf, who then passed it onto another Smurf, and so on until it reached Papa Smurf. The village leader then tried to hurl the contents of the bucket onto the flames, but all that came out was ice that formed in the bucket. "The water's frozen, my little Smurfs," he said as he received another bucket and got the same result. "This is terrible, terrible! We need another way to get the fire out!"
"Come on, laddies, let's see if we can't smurf any snowballs onto this smurfing inferno," Duncan called out as he raced toward the storehouse and started forming a snowball in his hand.
"A brilliant solution, Duncan, if I smurf so myself," Brainy said. "You see, my fellow Smurfs, there is nothing we really need to worry about as long as we have..."
But just as several other Smurfs were trying to follow Duncan's lead, there was a sound like that of an overheated popcorn maker gone berserk. Soon they could see what appeared to be chestnuts flying out of the storehouse.
"Michty me!" Duncan cried out. "Smurf for cover, laddies! The smurfhouse is going to smurf!"
As most of the Smurfs ducked for cover to avoid being hit by the fast flying chestnuts, Greedy picked one up and took a bite. "Mmmmm...I sure love roasted chestnuts," he said as he rubbed his stomach.

Soon the fire had reduced the storehouse to cinders. The Smurfs gathered around it to see for themselves the extent of the damage the fire had caused, uncertain of how to feel at a time like this.
"Great Smurfiny Crickets, Papa Smurf, what could have caused such a fire like this?" Tapper asked.
"I bet anything that it was the work of Lazy and his friends smurfing around with their cigarettes and pipes like usual," Brainy said, pointing an accusing finger at Lazy, Nabby, Chatty, and Nosey.
"We?!?" Lazy said, sounding defensive. "But none of us were anywhere near the smurfhouse this morning, much less smurfing our smokes."
"Yeah, where do you smurf off making such accusations against us for our habits, Brainy?" Chatty asked.
"It smurfs to reason that if none of you have ever started smurfing in the first place, we wouldn't have to worry about situations like this, and the four of you should know that smurfing is bad for your health anyway, not to mention that...," Brainy began to say.
"Oh, put a smurf in it, Brainy," Nabby said. "Your habits are just as annoying as ours, and who knows who's really responsible for this?"
"It's no use crying over smurfed milk, laddies," Duncan said. "What's done is done, and as much as I don't like smurfing it, we now have nothing left to smurf on for the winter."
"Papa Smurf, what are we going to do now that we don't have any food?" Smurfette said, sounding fearful. The other Smurfs also joined her in expressing the same sentiments.
"Now, now, my little Smurfs, don't be afraid," Papa Smurf said, trying to sound calm and confident in the midst of a crisis. "I will figure out a solution for all of us. For now, I want you all to return to your homes and behave yourselves."
"Yes, Papa Smurf," all the Smurfs said together.
And as the Smurfs departed from the scene, Papa Smurf headed straight for his house, lost in thought. "I will figure out something for my little Smurfs...I hope," he said to himself.

As the crowd of Smurfs went their own ways, Greedy was with Poet telling him about a food fantasy that he was having right at that moment, which inspired Poet to write his latest epic poem called An Ode To Hunger. Then after he and Poet separated, Greedy saw his snow Smurf and took the food items he used to make his face. "Sorry, but there's only one of you and a hundred of us," Greedy said to the snow Smurf as he went his own way.
Most of the Smurfs ended up gathering in Tapper's Tavern, where the village bartender tried to offer them what little stock he had on hand to make themselves feel better about the situation, even though he personally knew that drowning sorrows in fermented drinks was only a temporary solution. Nevertheless, the atmosphere in the tavern was rather gloomy.
"This is certainly not how I would want to celebrate the holiday season, laddie, having to worry about our food," Duncan said as he joined Tapper at the counter.
"I'm very much in agreement with you on that thought, my fellow Duncan," Tapper said. "To think that all our hard smurf would be destroyed in minutes by a fire that we don't know what caused it, and there's nothing Mother Nature can smurf until the spring, is something that I cannot bear to have smurfing on the minds of our fellow Smurfs."
"But this is Smurfette's first year of smurfing with us, so surely this is going to smurf really bad for her, knowing that her first Christmas is going to be one that she'll regret smurfing through...if any of us will smurf through it," Duncan said.
"I can only feel sympathy for her situation, and I feel that I'm at a loss for how to comfort her at such a time like this," Tapper said.
"You believe that this Almighty of yours is still smurfing out for us, even though we suffered this catasmurphe that could pretty much be a matter of life and smurf?" Duncan asked.
"I have no doubt in my mind that He is, Duncan," Tapper said. "If a sparrow doesn't smurf to the ground without Him knowing about it, then our situation is one that He is pretty much aware of right now, and though I'm not sure what His answer will be to what prayers I'm smurfing to Him about it, I do believe that He will deliver us through it like He did the Israelites when they entered into the desert with nary a single smurf of food left."
Just then, one of the Smurfs entered into the tavern screaming very loudly. "AAAAAH...I CAN'T SMURF IT ANYMORE! I'VE GOT TO SMURF SOME REAL FOOD!"
Tapper and Duncan recognized who it was. "Great Smurfiny Crickets, my fellow Nabby, what's smurfed into you that you would smurf in such a panic?" Tapper asked.
"I'm not going to lie to you, Tapper," Nabby said, sounding very frightened. Tapper looked and saw that the whites of his friend's eyes were green. "I went and ate the stash of smurfnip that I had in my house because I was very hungry, and now I'm seeing hallucinations of food everywhere. There were giant smurfberry cakes and big smurfs of sarsaparilla with whipped cream. I tried to eat it, but all it turned out to be was snow. Even my fellow Smurfs are starting to look like food. It's a horrible nightmare!"
"Errrhhh...of all the things we have to deal with, it's a Smurf that's so hungry that he smurfed himself full of that hallucinogenic weed, laddie," Duncan told Tapper.
"Please, Tapper, you've got to help me stop seeing food everywhere!" Nabby said as he grabbed the bartender by the sweater in a very demanding way.
"Calm down, Nabby, you're safe here with me," Tapper said, trying to get Nabby to let go of his sweater.
"I...I don't know if I truly am...because you're starting to smurf really delicious to me...like a big heaping smurf of fruit salad with arms and legs," Nabby said as he licked his lips.
"All right, laddie, I'm not going to let you turn Tapper into a meal just because you've been smurfed out on smurfnip," Duncan said as he grabbed Nabby by the arms and pulled him away from Tapper.
"Help me, Smurfs, I'm being smurfed by a very strong plate of spaghetti with smurfballs!" Nabby cried out as he struggled to be free of Duncan's grasp.
Tapper just shook his head as he looked at how paranoid Nabby was becoming from his hallucinations. "I think we need to get him to Papa Smurf right away, Duncan," he suggested.

After Nabby was brought to Papa Smurf, the village leader saw that Nabby was suffering from hallucinations from the smurfnip he ate and made up a remedy that would restore him to his senses. He felt like he should punish Nabby for having smurfnip in the first place, but the current situation in the village was dire enough that he couldn't do anything but simply release Nabby.
"I'm not sure how much more of this we can take, Papa Smurf," Duncan said as soon as he and Tapper were alone with Papa Smurf. "Even without smurfnip, we could smurf a panic on our hands with nobody having anything left to eat."
"Have you thought of what we're going to smurf next, Papa Smurf?" Tapper asked.
Papa Smurf sighed. "I'm afraid there is only one solution, Tapper, and it's one I'm hoping that we would never have to smurf...we will have to evacuate the village and find food and shelter elsewhere."
"Evacuate the village?" Tapper said, sounding surprised. "Are you sure that's the only option that we have left, Papa Smurf?"
"I'm not sure that I like the solution myself, laddie, but it's the only solution that I can agree with Papa Smurf upon," Duncan said.
"I'll let the other Smurfs know what we're going to smurf," Papa Smurf said. "For now, try to keep the other Smurfs calm until I smurf the word out to everyone. And whatever you do, if anyone else has any smurfnip, don't let them or any other Smurfs eat it."
"Aye, Papa Smurf," Tapper and Duncan both said together.

--------------------
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Buy a Smurf DVD!

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-02-2019 07:02 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 3

"This one senses that you were not pleased with the idea of having to evacuate the village on the first year that you were a real Smurf, fellow Smurfette," Polaris surmised.
"I truly wasn't pleased at all, Polaris," Smurfette said. "I was just getting used to the Smurf Village being my home, and the thought of having to smurf out into the cold to look for food and shelter was just something I couldn't bear to smurf about."
"But that's what you ended up doing, Smurfette, if this smurf was not mistaken," Empath said.
"Yes, and it was during our travels that we smurfed upon this abandoned castle somewhere out beyond the forest, but we didn't know for sure if anybody was still smurfing in it or not, Empath," Smurfette said.
"And you and your fellow Smurfs had thought that this castle was haunted?" Polaris asked.
"It was really scary smurfing in there at first, not knowing what we would find, but we did think that it was being haunted by some ghost in a suit of armor, Polaris," Smurfette said.
"Let's start from when you and the Smurfs decided to leave the village and then go from there," Empath suggested.
And as Smurfette continued to tell her story, Empath and Smurfette saw that Papa Smurf had Harmony summon every Smurf together around the speaking mushroom for an important announcement...one that Papa Smurf wished he would never have to make.
"My little Smurfs, for our safety and our well-being, I have decided that we must evacuate the Smurf Village," Papa Smurf said woefully.
"Evacuate the village?" the Smurfs said in unison.
"But Papa Smurf, I don't want to leave the village," Smurfette said, sounding very sad. "This has been my home." And the other Smurfs also shared the same sentiments.
"I know how you feel, Smurfette, but we don't have any choice," Papa Smurf said. "It is very likely that by traveling south, we will be able to find food and shelter."
"We'll smurf back to the village when it's springtime, my dear Smurfette, I promise you," Tapper said.
"Now I want all of you to prepare for the journey ahead of you, and since we'll be traveling light, I will ask each and every one of you to only smurf what you need," Papa Smurf said.
"That's hardly a problem with us now, isn't it, Tapper?" Duncan said. "All we need to smurf is just the bare essentials, and we'll be underway."
"Smurf only what we need," Smurfette repeated to herself as she headed for her house.

A short while later, Papa Smurf had his backpack ready with only the things he needed to carry with him. He looked around his house as if he was wondering if he would ever see the village and everything in it again. He had to remind himself that, wherever he would go with his family, home will always be where his heart is, and after what he thought was the loss of one son, he was glad that fortune gave him a second chance to be a Papa Smurf by giving him nearly a hundred young Smurfs that he could call his sons...as well as a female Smurf that he could call his daughter.
He was lost in remembering that fact when he heard knocking on his door. "Uh, Papa Smurf, we're all ready to go, smurfing only the things we need," Clumsy said from the other side of the door.
"All right, Clumsy, I'll be there," Papa Smurf said. He opened the door and found himself surprised to see how the Smurfs had interpreted his instructions of "smurfing only what they need". Vanity had gathered together boxes full of his special flowered hats. Greedy had gathered together all his cookware and utensils. Handy had gathered together all his tools. Hefty had gathered together all his weights. Jokey had gathered together all his pranks and "surprises". Smurfette had gathered together all her dresses. And Lazy had dragged out his bed to sleep upon. Apparently, most of the Smurfs in the village except for Tapper and Duncan were not truly ready for the journey.
"Great Smurfs in heaven!" Papa Smurf exclaimed.

Soon, with the Smurfs stripped down to carrying nothing more than a few pairs of clothes in a backpack for each Smurf, they had set off from the village, leaving behind everything that they held dear to them in their hearts. Tapper was the last Smurf to follow the group, as he felt that he needed to say a prayer. "Lord God Almighty, the Maker of heaven and earth, I pray that you would be with us in our journeys and that you would safely return us here according to Your will for us, as You returned Your people Israel to their homeland from their exile and will smurf so again. In the name of Your only begotten Son, I pray. Amen."
The journey was rather quiet as the Smurfs traveled out of the forest and through the snowy tundra to the south. Meanwhile, the skies became dark and the wolves came out to howl at the moon after sunset. The Smurfs as a whole didn't like having to make such long journeys in the middle of the night during winter. Tapper himself didn't like the silence and the somber mood everybody was in, but he honestly didn't know how he could lighten things up.
After a long period of traveling, Smurfette cried out, "Oh, Papa Smurf, I can't keep smurfing anymore! I'm cold, I'm tired, and I'm hungry!"
"We have to keep smurfing, Smurfette, or else we'll all freeze to smurf," Papa Smurf called back.
"Smurfette is right, Papa Smurf," Brainy said, sounding like he was becoming exhausted. "I don't know how much more I can smurf if we can't find a place to smurf for the night soon."
"We can't give up yet, Brainy," Duncan said. "Papa Smurf will lead us to that place, even if we have to smurf all night through the snow."
"But it's so scary out here, with all the wolves and what-not ready to smurf on us if we're not careful," Scaredy said, looking around in fear of what he might see coming.
"Me and Gutsy will smurf care of those things before they attack us, Scaredy, trust us," Hefty said.
"I hate smurfing out here at night like this," Grouchy said.
"I knew that I shouldn't have smurfed all that smurfnip during a famine," Nabby groaned. "It's bad enough to be so hungry, but now it's only making me more hungry."
"Well, that's what you get for being so hooked on food all the time, Nabby," Chatty said. "Besides, you should know that smurfnip shouldn't be eaten during the winter."
"That just makes me smurf of sitting next to a warm cozy fire right about now, smurfing some smurfnip with a hot chocolate and a plate of gingersmurf cookies," Nosey said.
"Oh, please, Nosey, you're not helping me trying to not think of food," Nabby said.
"Sorry about that, Nabby," Nosey said. "But what else can I really think about, smurfing out here in the cold snowy winter with nothing in smurf? Of course, if we do find someplace warm, I do have a few smurfnip sticks that we can puff on."
"You know what they say, great minds smurf alike, because I have some smurfed in my pack with me," Chatty said.
"Oh, that's real smurfy," Nosey said. "Better not to smurf it near Papa Smurf or the others, though. They're going to find out about it real quick."
"We'll just find someplace real secluded and smurf up there, Nosey," Chatty said. "That's if we can find someplace that's a lot less cold than out here."
"Papa Smurf, I see what smurfs like a stone structure ahead of us," Tracker reported.
Papa Smurf pulled out his telescope to get a better look at the stone structure. "There it is, my little Smurfs...it's a castle," he called out. "Let's see if we can smurf inside to see if anybody is home."
"A castle?" Greedy said. "I wonder if whoever smurfs in it has any food for us to eat?"
"There's only one way for us to find out, my fellow Greedy," Tapper said as they followed Papa Smurf in the direction of the castle.
"Food! Oh boy, that's my favorite thing to hear!" Nabby said as he licked his lips in anticipation of finding it.
"At least the laddie's not hallucinating about food like he was when he ate that smurfnip, Tapper," Duncan said.
"Somehow I think smurfing food in that castle isn't going to be as easy as it smurfs, my fellow Duncan," Tapper said with some foreboding in his voice.

As soon as the Smurfs reached the front door of the castle, several of them stood on top of each other so that they would be high enough to reach the door knocker. Greedy pounded on the door a few times, but there was no response.
"I don't think there's anybody coming, my little Smurfs," Papa Smurf said.
"This place looks old, Papa Smurf," Smurfette said. "Maybe nobody has smurfed in it for years."
Greedy tried the knocker again, but after that he and the Smurfs below him lost their balance and fell down in a pile on top of each other.
"There's a smurf through the window, Papa Smurf," Tracker said as he came down from the window sill he was standing on. "We can smurf into the castle from there."
"I have a feeling in my spirit that somebody in this castle may not want us to smurf in there," Tapper said.
"We don't have any choice, Tapper," Papa Smurf said. "We either smurf inside to find food and shelter, or else we freeze to smurf out here."
"Well, I'm surely not going to smurf out there in the cold waiting for somebody or something to smurf us," Scaredy said as he joined the other Smurfs in climbing up to the window sill, where a crack in the window allowed them to enter.
They all looked inside the large room that they have just entered. "Michty me, this place sure smurfs like it's been deserted," Duncan said. "Whoever's been smurfing in here probably hasn't been smurfing here in a good long while."
"You can say that again, Duncan," Smurfette said as she looked in the room's condition in disgust. "Everything in this room looks so dirty."
"Not to mention so scary, like somebody's smurfing at us right now," Clumsy said as he looked around the room in fear.
"Oh, please, Clumsy, there's really nothing for us in here to worry about," Brainy said. "You know what they smurf, there's nothing we need to fear except for..." He was interrupted by a whooshing sound that made him leap into Clumsy's arms, very frightened. "What..what was that?"
"It's probably just the sound of the wind, Brainy," Papa Smurf said. "I say that we should look around and see if there's anybody in this old castle."
As the Smurfs started to head for the door at the other end of the large room, the whooshing sound repeated itself. "That...that sure doesn't sound like the wind to me, Papa Smurf," Brainy said.
"True, Brainy, but we didn't smurf all this way to be scared off by strange noises," Papa Smurf said.
As they ventured out into the hallway, Smurfette was briefly distracted by something before she turned and saw a spider had lowered itself right in front of her face. She screamed, and as she screamed, the spider squealed in response and raised itself back up to the ceiling.
"Smurfs like the spider is more scared of you than you are of it, Smurfette," Jokey said with a laugh.
"That's not very funny, Jokey Smurf," Smurfette hissed.
Then Brainy heard squeaking noises and saw a dark pair of eyes from behind a door. "What...what was that?" he said, looking toward the pair of eyes.
"Okay, whatever you are, come on out so that I can smurf you a good one," Hefty said, raising his fists as if expecting a fight. Then the pair of eyes disappeared back into the darkness. "Hmmph...probably thinks it wouldn't be a match for me, anyway," he muttered.
"Always trying to prove that you're stronger than anything else that smurfs your way, huh, laddie?" Duncan said.
"I'd like to see you smurf on whatever's in this castle all by yourself if you think you're stronger than me, Gutsy," Hefty said.
"That's Duncan to you, laddie," Duncan said.
Papa Smurf decided to look in the direction of that door, and as the Smurfs followed him, they tried to look inside the next room, but couldn't see much of anything because it was so dark. "I...I don't think that we should be smurfing in there, Papa Smurf," Brainy said.
Suddenly the door closed behind the Smurfs, trapping them inside the next room. And then they heard the whooshing sound again, only this time a bit louder than before, and now accompanied by a clanking sound.
"Papa Smurf, something's smurfing straight for us," Smurfette said.
"I knew it...I just knew it! This place really is haunted!" Scaredy said, sounding all panicky. "We should have smurfed our chances outside! We're all doomed...doomed!"
"Don't be ridiculous, Scaredy," Duncan said. "Whatever it is that's smurfing, I seriously doubt that it's a..."
"GHOST!" Brainy shouted, as soon as he saw a shadow forming on the only light source in the room that was getting bigger and bigger.
Most of the other Smurfs saw the shadow for themselves and became frightened by whatever it is that may be coming for them. They headed straight for another passageway to escape the shadow, leaving Papa Smurf to figure out what it was that was approaching.
"I know that there's no such thing as ghosts," Papa Smurf said to himself while pondering the situation. "On the other hand, I should check on my little Smurfs to see if they are safe."
And so Papa Smurf followed after the Smurfs and caught up to them just before the shadow caught up to any of them. Soon he found them at the other end of the passageway, all huddled together and trying to keep themselves as calm as possible.
"Papa Smurf, are you all right?" Tapper asked as soon as Papa Smurf caught up to them.
"What...what was that thing?" Brainy asked.
"I'm not sure what it was, Brainy," Papa Smurf said. "But I don't think that it was a ghost. We need to keep smurfing this place to see if there's anybody else in here, and if they may know something about what's smurfing on in here."
"Are you sure we're going to find somebody living in this castle after all these years, Papa Smurf?" Smurfette asked.
"That's the only way that we're going to smurf any answers, Smurfette," Papa Smurf said. "Follow me, my little Smurfs."
As his little Smurfs started to follow Papa Smurf in another direction, Smurfette said to Tapper, "I sure don't like what's been smurfing on here. First we lose our food for the winter, and now I'm afraid we're going to lose our lives."
"Don't be afraid, my dear Smurfette," Tapper said. "Even though this Christmas season isn't smurfing out the way we want it to, I doubt that the Almighty will leave us smurfing in this place to whatever it is that may be haunting it."
"I hate being smurfed in such a haunted place," Grouchy said.
"Aye, I understand how you feel, laddie," Duncan said. "But if anyone's going to smurf to the bottom of whatever's haunting this place, it will be Papa Smurf."

--------------------

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-02-2019 07:04 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 4

"So how are we enjoying the Christmas dinner tonight, my friends?" Vino said as he interrupted the story Smurfette was telling Empath and Polaris.
"Everything's just like it was last Christmas, except that it's a little better, Vino," Empath said. "You should ask Polaris, since this is his first actual Christmas dinner he is eating."
"Very well, then," Vino said. "Is everything smurfed to your satisfaction, Polaris?"
"This one appreciates the effort you have put into preparing the dinner, and has found everything in it to be satisfactory, fellow Vino," Polaris said.
"More smurfberry wine to make the meal more enjoyable?" Vino asked.
"This one would prefer more seltzer, if it's available, but this one appreciates the offer," Polaris answered.
"This smurf and Smurfette would like another glass of wine, please," Empath said, as he and Smurfette produced their empty glasses.
Vino took an opened bottle and poured the smurfberry wine into the glasses. "I shall return promptly with Polaris' glass of seltzer," he promised before he moved on.
"Now let's get back to the story," Empath said after he took a sip of his wine. "Smurfette and the other Smurfs were just encountering what they thought was a ghost, and so they headed off in another direction inside the castle. What else happens?"
"We started to hear music smurfing nearby in the direction we were smurfing, so Papa Smurf decided that we should investigate for ourselves and see what was smurfing the music," Smurfette said.
And as Smurfette continued the story, Empath and Polaris saw the Smurfs walking down another corridor, trying to be as quiet as possible. All the while, though, they couldn't escape the feeling like they were being watched by somebody.
"If Papa Smurf says that there's no ghost, then it must be true that there isn't a ghost in here, because Papa Smurf would never lie when it smurfs to...," Brainy began to babble, before he heard a loud growling noise behind him.
Smurfette found Brainy leaping into her arms, scared by the loud growling noise. "Brainy, what are you smurfing?" she asked, not liking having to hold Brainy in her arms like that.
"I...I thought I heard a loud growling noise...right from behind us," Brainy said, sounding all fearful.
And then they saw Greedy and Nabby passing by them, clutching their stomachs, feeling how empty they were without food. They could hear the low growling of the stomachs, which must mean it was just the hallway making the faint sounds echo off the walls.
Brainy laughed nervously. "Say, Smurfette, did anyone tell you that you're beautiful when you're mad?" he said to her.
Then as the Smurfs reached a corner, Papa Smurf saw a light coming from a door at the end of an adjoining passageway and heard music coming from behind the door. "Shhh...quiet, my little Smurfs...I'm hearing music," Papa Smurf said as he kept them from proceeding any further.
"Sounds like somebody in here likes music," Harmony said after listening to the tune being played.
"Let's hope that he also likes food, because I'm hungry," Greedy said.
"Well, if it's really a ghost playing the music, I'd like to smurf a few words with him about haunting the place," Hefty said, sounding like he was raring for a fight with somebody.
"Yeah, let's go bust some ghosts before they bust us, Hefty," Tuffy said.
"Careful now, laddies, we still don't know what exactly we're smurfing with here in this castle," Duncan said.
Papa Smurf led the Smurfs toward the lighted door and opened it together. They all saw that there was a harpsichord and a candelabra in the next room, with the harpsichord playing itself and the candelabra floating in midair right next to the harpsichord.
The Smurfs screamed as they saw these things and ran away from the room, feeling that there really was a ghost in the castle. But Papa Smurf didn't run away, having a feeling that everything is not what it really seems. He then noticed a piece of fine string that was tied to a post on one of the walls. He gave the string a tug, and sure enough he found that it was attached to the candelabra.
"I was right...there are no ghosts in this castle," Papa Smurf said, sounding a bit relieved. "I must tell my little Smurfs about this as soon as possible."
But as he looked back out into the hallways, he saw that his little Smurfs have disappeared. That meant that he had to find them again before whoever resided in the castle found them first.

Soon the Smurfs stopped running and found themselves lost inside the castle with no way out. "Which way do we go now?" Brainy said as he tried to figure out how to get back to where it was that they entered the castle from.
"Well, I sure don't smell food anywhere," Greedy said.
"And I don't see Papa Smurf anywhere," Smurfette said. "Where could he be?"
"Matter of fact, I don't see Chatty or Nosey with us either, lassie," Duncan said.
"Maybe it...it's the ghost that smurfed the three of them, Smurfette," Brainy said. "And it will smurf us soon if we're not careful."
"Then we need to split up into groups and see if we can find Papa Smurf as well as Nosey and Chatty in this castle," Tapper suggested. "Hefty will lead one group, Duncan will lead another, and Tracker will smurf in charge of a third group."
"Oh really?" Brainy said, not liking the sound of that arrangement. "How come I don't get smurfed in charge of any group to find and rescue Papa Smurf?"
"Probably because you're too much of a scaredy-smurf to even lead such a group by yourself, Brainy," Duncan commented.
"This is really not the time to argue about such decisions, my fellow Smurfs," Tapper said. "We should get ourselves..."
They were suddenly interrupted by the sound of loud growling and clanking that was coming closer, and as the Smurfs turned to see what was causing it, they saw a headless suit of armor walking through the hallways in a frightening manner.
This scared the Smurfs so much that they ran together in a single group away from the walking suit of armor, though in the process they ran right past Papa Smurf, who was hurled in the air briefly when they didn't stop to see who was right in front of them.
Papa Smurf looked back to see what it was that the Smurfs were running away from. As it turned out, it was a headless suit of armor, but somehow it just kept going in the same direction, oblivious to the fact that Papa Smurf was now in plain sight of the armor. That made Papa Smurf wonder about something that was starting to make a bit more sense in his mind.

The Smurfs meanwhile found a darkened room that they haven't been in before. "Papa Smurf, are you in there?" Smurfette called out as she looked inside.
"I...I...I don't think that anybody is in there, Smurfette," Brainy said.
"Nevertheless, we should check this room to make sure Papa Smurf is safe, my fellow Brainy," Tapper said. "We're not going to leave this castle without him."
"Aye, and we're not going to let some ghost take Papa Smurf or those other two laddies away from us, if we can help it," Duncan said.
And so the Smurfs entered the darkened room, looking here and there for any sign of Papa Smurf. While they were busy searching, Papa Smurf had entered the room, glad to have found his little Smurfs.
Then Brainy smelled a scent in the air which he recognized as the scent of smurfnip being smoked, and as he approached a suit of armor, he could see that Chatty and Nosey were standing next to it, smoking their cigarettes. "Aha! Figures that I would catch you smurfing those things!" Brainy said in his usual annoying self-righteous tone.
"Hey, why don't you mind your own business, Brainy Smurf?" Chatty said.
"Yeah, we're just finding a way to relax ourselves in this haunted castle," Nosey said.
"If Papa Smurf was here, whom we are trying to find, he would punish you for smurfing that weed at a time when the rest of us are in danger," Brainy said. "In fact, he would ask you right now to surrender those smurfs to him so that you would not be..."
"Brainy," Papa Smurf said sharply as he stood right behind Brainy.
Brainy was so scared by his name simply being called out that he leaped up and hit his head on the arm of the suit of armor. He looked behind him after he landed and saw that it was Papa Smurf.
"Brainy, why are you so...," Papa Smurf began to say, but then suddenly they heard the suit of armor was about to collapse, and Papa Smurf pulled Brainy out of the way just before the suit landed with a crash.
Chatty and Nosey laughed. "Maybe Brainy needs a good smoke of smurfnip more than we do, Nosey," Chatty said.
"That would be my opinion as well, Chatty," Nosey said, nodding in agreement.
The other Smurfs turned to see that Papa Smurf was with Brainy. "Oh, thank smurfness you are safe, Papa Smurf," Smurfette said.
"Aye, we thought that the ghost had smurfed you for good, and then we'd have one more ghost smurfing this place," Duncan said.
"What did you find out about this ghost, Papa Smurf?" Tapper asked.
"Quite a few things, my little Smurfs," Papa Smurf said. "First of all, the candelabra was being smurfed by a fine string, so it wasn't really smurfing in the air. I also believe that the harpsichord wasn't really playing itself, and that the headless knight for all intents and purposes isn't really a ghost."
"Of course, Papa Smurf," Brainy said. "I knew that would be the case all the time. I just had to smurf some time to get used to the fact that not everything is what it smurfs to be, and that there's more to this place than smurfs the eye, and that one should always be careful to smurf before you leap, and furthermore..."
The other Smurfs didn't wait to let Brainy finish his thoughts before they tossed him inside the fallen suit of armor's helmet.
"I sure hope Brainy smurfs fresh inside that can," Jokey said with a laugh.
"Now that this mysterious smurfer inside the suit isn't really a ghost, Papa Smurf, we need to find a way to get him to reveal himself," Smurfette said.
"I agree with you, Smurfette," Papa Smurf said. "Jokey, have you packed any of your jokes and surprises with you?"
"Just one that I've been smurfing for a special occasion, Papa Smurf," Jokey said with a laugh.
"Well, this smurfs like a good time as any for that 'special occasion', my fellow Jokey," Tapper said.

Soon, as the walking suit of armor came around the same area that the Smurfs were hiding out in, Jokey appeared out in the hallway with one of his "surprise" presents. "Here, Mr. Knight, would you like to smurf a nice surprise? I'm sure that you'll smurf a big bang out of it," Jokey said with a chuckle.
The walking suit of armor took the present from Jokey and opened it, causing it to explode. After the smoke cloud vanished, the suit of armor had also vanished, leaving behind a balding gray-bearded man.
"Well, the spell you smurfed on that surprise present of Jokey's worked, Papa Smurf," Tapper commented as the Smurfs came out of hiding to examine the man that they have unmasked.
"Sir? Sir, are you all right?" Papa Smurf asked the bearded man.
"Me? No...I mean, yes, I am all right," the bearded man replied, sounding rather confused. "Who are you people? And what are you doing here?"
"We are called Smurfs, and we live in the forest that's north of your castle," Papa Smurf said. "We only came here looking for food because we have lost our food in a fire recently. What is your name, sir?"
"Oh, my name is Lord Poppery, and where you are is the last remaining piece of the Poppery Estate," the bearded man answered. "And as far as food, there is a ghost who's been stealing that and all my valuables. I don't have much to help you out with, but you can stay in my castle for as long as you want."
"You...you mean that there's been a real ghost all this time?" Brainy said, sounding like he has a lump in his throat.
"Hmmm, something here smells rather unsmurfy," Duncan said. "First this laddie pretends that he's a ghost, and now he says that there's a real ghost smurfing about. I'm not sure what to make of this story."
"What if we're to help you find out where your treasure has been taken, Lord Poppery?" Tapper asked. "In the process, we can find out who or what this 'ghost' really is."
"But first we need to have something to smurf," Greedy said, which the other Smurfs also agreed with.
"Huh? What did that Smurf say?" Lord Poppery asked.
"I think he means that we need to have something to eat," Papa Smurf said.
"Oh, of course," Lord Poppery. "Follow me to the kitchen, and I'll see what I have left that I can share with you Smurfs."
As the Smurfs followed Lord Poppery to the kitchen, Smurfette said to Tapper, "This certainly isn't how I would imagine spending my first Christmas."
"I understand how you feel, my dear Smurfette," Tapper said. "But at least sharing the holidays with someone who's just as less fortunate as ourselves will be enough to ease both our burdens. For you see, the true spirit of Christmas isn't in what we get from others, but in what we give to others."
"Like the gift that this Almighty has given to the world in the form of His only begotten Son," Smurfette said, having a good idea what Tapper was getting at.
"Aye, what a sacrifice He has made for us so that we can have a chance to smurf our faith in Him and to live with Him forever in heaven," Tapper said.
"Hey, aren't you two coming to join us for dinner or not?" Duncan said, noticing that both Tapper and Smurfette were lagging behind.
"Hold your smurfs, my fellow Duncan, we'll be joining you," Tapper said as he and Smurfette ran to catch up with the others.

--------------------

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-02-2019 07:07 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 5

"So let me get this straight...even after the 'ghost' has been revealed to be a human inside a metal suit, there's still another actual ghost that he says has been haunting the place?" Empath asked.
"That is a very curious turnout of events, given how the Smurfs have gone through all the trouble of unmasking the first 'ghost'," Polaris commented.
"I wasn't sure of what to believe, Empath," Smurfette said. "I was just so concerned with being so hungry that I wasn't focused on thinking about this other 'ghost', which turned out to also not be a ghost."
"This smurf understands how you were feeling at the time, Smurfette," Empath said. "Being hungry for a long period of time isn't something that this smurf can readily tolerate, even having gone through such training as a Psyche to endure periods of no nourishment."
"But it has nonetheless served us well, Empath, as this one is certain our fellow Tapper can attest to for his private worship sessions with his Almighty," Polaris said.
"So Lord Poppery has invited you all for a meal in his kitchen, even if he didn't have much to serve you," Empath said. "Let's hear what else has happened from there."
And as Smurfette continued to tell her story, Empath and Polaris saw the Smurfs were sitting around a big table, having books and cushions and various things placed on their seats to give them a boost, and were each given a tiny tea cup saucer for a plate. Most of them seemed very eager for the meal to start, though Smurfette noticed that Tapper was in quiet prayer with his eyes closed.
"What's Tapper doing right now, Duncan?" Smurfette asked, speaking low so that Tapper would not hear.
"That's just the laddie smurfing his prayers to that Almighty of his, lassie," Duncan replied, also speaking low. "He's always smurfing that to make sure that the food is blessed before he eats it, no matter what kind of food it is."
"You mean the Smurfs don't pray when they smurf their food?" Smurfette asked.
"The only thing we pray for, Smurfette, is that the food is smurfy enough to eat, and not to some deity that only exists because Tapper smurfs that He does," Duncan said.
"I'm beginning to think it's very noble of Tapper to be praying for his meal, Duncan," Smurfette said. "After what we had smurfed through, we're very fortunate to be smurfing a meal at all from anybody."
"If that's what you want, lassie, I'm not going to stop you from smurfing that," Duncan said.
Then Lord Poppery entered with a silver platter covered with a domed lid. "Here it is, my fellow Smurfs," he announced. "It's not much, but it should be enough to feed every one of you."
"We are very thankful that you could offer us anything to eat, Lord Poppery," Papa Smurf said.
Then Lord Poppery removed the lid, and the Smurfs saw that it was a single human-sized slice of bread. "That's it for our meal?!?" Greedy said in utter shock.
"I hate just smurfing a single slice of bread for a meal," Grouchy said. And the other Smurfs also seemed to share the same opinion.
"Now, now, my little Smurfs, this isn't how we should treat our host if this is all he has left to serve us," Papa Smurf said.
"I'm sure that a single slice of bread will be sufficient for smurfing our stomachs, Lord Poppery, though I am concerned about your hunger," Tapper said.
"Oh, don't worry about me...this is something that I've been used to for quite a while," Lord Poppery said as he sharpened up his knife for cutting the bread into tiny slices. "Every bit of food in this place has been slowly disappearing."
But just before Lord Poppery could begin slicing the bread, a rat crawled up onto the table and grabbed the slice, quickly running off with it.
"Hey, that's our food!" Greedy shouted.
"Let's go get him!" Hefty said, as he and several other Smurfs got up from their seats to chase after the rat.
"You dirty rat! Smurf back here with our bread!" Nabby yelled as he joined the chase throughout the castle.
The rat slipped through a crack in the wall with the slice of bread, which the Smurfs followed him through, only to find themselves falling when they couldn't make the sudden turn that the rat did to escape his pursuers. They landed on a big pile of glittery metal that broke their fall.
"Is every Smurf all right?" Papa Smurf asked those who were chasing after the rat.
"I think so, Papa Smurf, though I don't have any idea where we are right now," Brainy said.
"Great Smurfiny Crickets, Papa Smurf, look around us," Tapper said, noticing the glittery metal they had fallen upon.
The Smurfs looked, and sure enough, they found that where they landed in was a room-sized mountain of gold, jewels, and treasure...enough to help Lord Poppery restore his pantry for a good long while.
"Amazing...simply amazing," Papa Smurf exclaimed as he looked at all the treasure he and his Smurfs have found. "We must let Lord Poppery know about what's happened to his wealth at once."

As soon as the Smurfs brought word to Lord Poppery about his treasure, he was so overjoyed that he allowed the Smurfs to stay in his castle for several days while he used part of the treasure to restock his pantry and also to buy enough food that would help the Smurfs out for the winter. In the meantime, In the meantime, Hefty, Tuffy, and Duncan found a sled in the castle that Lord Poppery said they could use to load up on the amount of food they could carry with them on their return trip.
During their stay, a group of Smurfs decided to help clean up the place and decorate it for the holidays. Timber and another group of Smurfs brought an evergreen tree from the forest, and some others put the ornaments on the tree to make it look festive. Lord Poppery felt pleased and happy that the Smurfs would go out of their way to make his castle look like it did years ago. And Smurfette felt happy that she could at least give somebody else a merry Christmas.
Then Lord Poppery decided to ask Chatty and Nosey a question. "What is that strange scent that I have been smelling in my castle lately?" he asked.
"It must be the smurfnip that we brought here, Mr. Poppery," Chatty said. "It's an herb that we smurf to make ourselves feel a little relaxed."
"We could offer you some, but you see, your smokes are only about the size of a grain of rice for you," Nosey said.
"Oh, no thank you, I'm not really a smoker, though I have known members of my family that did in my younger years," Lord Poppery said. "I just find the scent rather curiously pleasing, that's all. Do all the Smurfs in the village smoke that particular herb?"
Chatty and Nosey laughed. "Oh no, Mr. Poppery. Papa Smurf wouldn't let us smurf this stuff anywhere near the village, but then he's a rather old Smurf," Chatty said.
"Yeah, he thinks we're better off not enjoying what Mother Nature has smurfed us," Nosey said.
"Maybe someday when the weather is warm, I would like to explore this forest that you came from and see how this smurfnip is for myself," Lord Poppery said.
"Well, if it makes you feel smurfy like us, you're more than welcome to smurf as much as you want of it," Nosey said.
"Just make sure you leave some of it for us, because, you know...," Chatty said.
Lord Poppery laughed. "This will be our little secret, I promise you."

Then when it came time to leave, since it was getting so close to Christmas, Lord Poppery gathered at the front door of his castle to see the Smurfs safely depart for their home.
"Oh, Smurfs, how can I ever thank you?" Lord Poppery said. "You found everything that the packrat ever stole. And you made my castle so beautiful again."
"We wish to thank you for your generosity, Lord Poppery," Papa Smurf said. "It is only fair that we smurfed what is rightfully yours back to you, including making your place look like it's brand new."
"Would you take some gold with you, or maybe coins or diamonds?" Lord Poppery asked. "I'll never be able to spend it all."
"No thank you, Lord Poppery," Papa Smurf said. "We have no need for human treasure. Food is the only thing we need. Hopefully this should be enough to last us the whole season until spring."
"Goodbye, Lord Poppery, and have a very merry Christmas," Smurfette said, as she joined the other Smurfs as they started pulling their sled full of food toward their village.
As Lord Poppery waved goodbye to his friends, the packrat joined him by climbing up on his shoulders, chattering something that made the old man chuckle. "I hear you, little fellow," Lord Poppery said while feeding the rat a slice of cheese. "From now on, we'll share our food."
On their way home, Tapper and Duncan noticed that Smurfette looked a bit happy than she did when they had to leave their village. "May I ask what it is that you're feeling so smurfy about, my dear Smurfette?" Tapper asked.
"I just never thought that sharing a Christmas with somebody would make me feel so smurfy inside, Tapper," Smurfette said. "I only hope that we can see Mr. Poppery again in the future."
"Who knows whether we will, lassie?" Duncan said. "At least I see that you've got the Christmas spirit in you."
"I feel that this moment needs to be commemorated in song, my fellow Smurfs," Tapper said, and so the Smurfs began to sing together:
Smurfing through the snow, on a one-smurf open sleigh,
Through all the smurfs we go, smurfing all the way...ha ha ha.
Bells on smurf-tails ring, smurfing spirits bright.
What fun it is to smurf and sing this sleighing song by light.

Oh, jingle smurfs, jingle smurfs, jingle all the way.
Oh, what fun it is to smurf on a one-smurf open sleigh, hey.
Jingle smurfs, jingle smurfs, jingle all the way.
Oh, what fun it is to smurf on a one-smurf open sleigh.
All the Smurfs laughed after the song had ended. "What a wonderful feeling it is to smurf a song after all that we have smurfed through, my fellow Smurfs," Tapper said.
"Are there any more songs like that that we can sing on our way home?" Smurfette asked.
"Why, certainly, Smurfette, we have plenty more that we can all smurf," Duncan said. "Here's one that I think is really appropriate." And so they sang:
Streams of sarsaparilla ale, flowing down like rivers,
Smurfs relief from our travail, from our blessed givers.
Makes each day a holiday, smurfing up our spirits.
Smurfs comfort when we are down, when no one else will hear it.
"Really, Duncan, a drinking song for Christmas?" Tapper said, feeling a little disgusted with the idea.
"Well, it's the holidays, laddie, and if we can't smurf one holiday spirit, we might as well smurf another," Duncan said.
Papa Smurf chuckled. "Oh, the songs that my little Smurfs can think up for the holidays."

As soon as the Smurfs got home and filled up the pantry as well as some unused Smurf houses with the food that they have received from Lord Poppery, Papa Smurf had everyone gather around in the dining hall for a special dinner, even though Christmas was still just a few days away. "My little Smurfs, since we have Lord Poppery to thank for his generosity, tonight we can feast," Papa Smurf said as he and Greedy's kitchen staff brought forth all the food to put on the tables.
"Uh, excuse me, Papa Smurf," Greedy said as he got up from the table, "I'm not feeling very hungry right now."
"That smurfs for me too, Papa Smurf," Nabby said, also excusing himself from the table.
Duncan chuckled as he watched the two Smurfs head out from the dining room. "It smurfs like they must have had a few snacks on our way home, laddies," Duncan said, which made the other Smurfs laugh.
"Papa Smurf, may I smurf a blessing for the meal before we eat?" Smurfette asked.
"Why, certainly, Smurfette...I don't see why not," Papa Smurf said.
Then Smurfette stood up and prayed, "Oh, Father Time and Mother Nature, I wish to thank you for the friend that we have smurfed outside our forest, that he has helped smurf us this wonderful meal that we're about to eat, and that our new friend will smurf a very merry Christmas and a happy new year, and that he will never be alone as long as he has friends to smurf after him."
"And so let it be," the other Smurfs said together at the end of the blessing.
"That was a very beautiful sentiment that you shared with your fellow Smurfs, Smurfette," Narrator said. "You should smurf it more often when you have the chance."
"Oh, thank you, Narrator," Smurfette said. "But I'm still rather new to how everything smurfs in the village. Maybe around Christmas I can smurf another blessing for the presents."
"Oh boy, the presents," Clumsy said. "I can't wait to see what Santa Smurf will smurf me this year." The other Smurfs seemed to say the same thing that was on Clumsy's mind about Christmas presents, except for Brainy.
"Well, I for one certainly don't believe in such a childish fantasy like Santa Smurf," Brainy said. "I'm certain that there must be a very logical explanation for the sudden appearance of presents for us every Christmas."
"You can smurf your head around trying to figure it out all you want, Brainy," Duncan said. "You just better be good or else Santa Smurf will leave you an unsmurfy present this year."
Papa Smurf chuckled. "I'm sure that this Christmas we'll certainly have a lot to be thankful for, and not just the presents that Santa Smurf will smurf us this year."
"I'll smurf a toast to that," Tapper said as he and his fellow Smurfs raised their glasses full of wine before they drank together.

"And when Christmas finally came, we not only received gifts of whatever the Smurfs wanted that year, we also received a second blessing of food that smurfed us well into springtime," Smurfette said as she concluded her story.
"That was a very interesting story, Smurfette, which this one appreciates your willingness to tell," Polaris said.
"So there really wasn't a ghost at all in Lord Poppery's castle...just some rat that has been stealing food and treasure all along," Empath said.
Smurfette giggled. "I was amazed to smurf that out for myself along with the other Smurfs, but the thing I always wondered was why Lord Poppery was smurfing himself out to be a ghost in the first place."
"And no Smurf had ever thought of asking this Lord Poppery that question?" Polaris asked.
"Not a single one," Smurfette said. "I guess that's just one of the things we'll never find out from him, if he's still smurfing."
"This smurf would like to visit this Lord Poppery someday, if it's possible that he is still living after all these years, Smurfette," Empath said.
"We'll smurf him together, Empath, I promise you," Smurfette said as she leaned in toward Empath as if she wanted to kiss him at that moment. But before Empath could respond in kind to her, suddenly the whole room went dark.
"Hey, what's smurfing on? I can't see a thing!" one of the Smurfs shouted.
"I hate being smurfed in the dark like this," Grouchy said.
"Relax, my little Smurfs," Papa Smurf said. "I'm sure that it's only just the wind smurfing through the dining room. We'll have the lights smurfed back on shortly."
"Having all the lights turned off on Christmas isn't something that this one would expect to happen, Empath," Polaris said as he looked around.
"This smurf is certain that there's nothing supernatural going on that should make the lights go out like that," Empath said. "What do you think, Smurfette?"
But then Empath noticed that Smurfette was no longer sitting next to him, nor was he able to sense her being anywhere in the village.
"Great Ancestors, what do you think has happened to Smurfette?" Empath asked Polaris.
"This one is unable to give you an answer for her sudden disappearance, Empath, but this one believes that it is worth investigating," Polaris said.
"This smurf hates to think that this may end up being a haunted Christmas after all, Polaris," Empath said.
"This one would have to agree with you on that thought, Empath," Polaris said.

THE END...or is it?

--------------------

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-05-2019 02:04 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
For the original version of story it was adapted from, see:
* Haunted Smurfs

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.