Smurf at Last!                         Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Smurf Forum » smurf art requests with me, papaya
Author Topic: smurf art requests with me, papaya
papaya
Smurf
Member # 7154

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-24-2019 10:38 PM      Profile for papaya       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i like to do some art and requests sometimes so if you give me some i might do them

i like to put smurfs in pretty fashion the most so if you like that too hoo boy were in business

i wont do:
stuff i think is creepy, like smurfling/the adult smurfs pairings
certain ships i just really dont like for one reason or another, just ask. most of those pairings tho ill happily do platonic, just not romantic

i will do:
canon smurfs
ocs
smurfsonabs
humanisations too

here is some example:
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
all of my art is explicitly gay and of lgbt people, its all fashionable, its all delicious

Straight smurf
Smurf
Member # 7151

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-25-2019 12:17 PM      Profile for Straight smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papaya Smurf Your Art Is Fantastic

--------------------
"Hey Smurfette....."-Hefty Smurf

Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Buy a Smurf DVD!

papaya
Smurf
Member # 7154

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-25-2019 05:53 PM      Profile for papaya       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
here is a picture of brainy sitting on/eating some cake
do with this little goblin image what you will
 -

@Straight smurf

-

--------------------
all of my art is explicitly gay and of lgbt people, its all fashionable, its all delicious

Straight smurf
Smurf
Member # 7151

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-25-2019 05:56 PM      Profile for Straight smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
EATS IT!!!!!!

--------------------

Straight smurf
Smurf
Member # 7151

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-25-2019 05:58 PM      Profile for Straight smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I LOVE HOW YOU DRAW THEIR EARS

--------------------

Gay Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 7150

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-25-2019 06:10 PM      Profile for Gay Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
PAPAYA YOUR ART IS SO GOOD!!!!!
papaya
Smurf
Member # 7154

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-25-2019 06:52 PM      Profile for papaya       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
THANK YOU BOTH SO MUCH!! ;u; i love drawing smurfs w/ big floppy expressive ears, its just? v cute to me

-

--------------------

Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-11-2019 01:47 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'm sold on this idea!

Now i kinda... No REALLY want to see my OC in your style!

If you go to the second link in my signature below, you can find reference pictures...

You're style is so cute!

I understand you are not comfortable with romantic ships... Which is why I'm only asking you to draw my OC... Not her and Brainy...

--------------------
I may not always have the answer, but when I do, I stick with it!
My fanfic: http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/3803.html
Submit art for the story:
http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/4000.html#000000

Posts: 1063 | From: Soul Searching... Somewhere in Florida, | Registered: Aug 2014
papaya
Smurf
Member # 7154

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-11-2019 03:28 PM      Profile for papaya       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -
 -
A little painting of brainy, plus brainy hanging out in brewer's brewery

@Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette
Don't forget the magic word~ but yeah, I can draw her
It's not that I'm uncomfortable with romantic ships, I just have certain preferences n sexuality headcanons that make me uncomfortable drawing things like Brainy being romantically with a woman, or Clumsy being anything other than a lesbian, you know~? But I could draw them just hanging out being friends, if you want ^q^

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-11-2019 06:25 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh.right please?

--------------------

Posts: 1063 | From: Soul Searching... Somewhere in Florida, | Registered: Aug 2014
papaya
Smurf
Member # 7154

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-12-2019 07:10 PM      Profile for papaya       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
@Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette
 -
here you go!

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-13-2019 05:46 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
O
M
Smurf!

This is smurfully AMAZING!

Thank you so very much!

--------------------

Straight smurf
Smurf
Member # 7151

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-13-2019 06:02 PM      Profile for Straight smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
ohhh this is so good!! I love how you drew all the hair [Smile]

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-14-2019 05:42 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hey, papaya? Since you worked so hard to draw this picture of my OC would you mind if I posted it in my personal art thread here, alongside the other art that was drawn of her? Those who make pictures of her there usually post it on their own, I know... But when I am the one who posts another's art, I try to make sure I give as much credit as possible.

--------------------

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-14-2019 05:44 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
It's a bit weird, but I would like to see his interpretation of my character Empath Smurf.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

papaya
Smurf
Member # 7154

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-14-2019 06:29 AM      Profile for papaya       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
@straight smurf
<333 thank you!!! I love drawing big hair, it’s honestly my fav

@ariel as long as you credit me, I’m fine with that~!

@vic George

Uh
I don’t... usually do requests for. People who insult my art in the same breath...? Calling it weird while asking for it at the same time is kind of rude, sorry

--------------------

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-14-2019 05:25 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That wasn't meant as an insult at all, but if that's how you feel, I won't bother to ask.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

smurfberries
Smurf
Member # 6807

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-14-2019 10:49 PM      Profile for smurfberries       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Can i request Smurfette cheeseburger

--------------------
Busy harnessing Smurfette’s clueless lesbian energy

papaya
Smurf
Member # 7154

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-15-2019 05:34 AM      Profile for papaya       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
oh i do love draw a smurf eat a cheesed burger

--------------------

MEME SMURF
Smurfling
Member # 7159

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-15-2019 03:38 PM      Profile for MEME SMURF       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
WOW papya! Incredible artwork! I love how cute you draw everyone [Smile] very nice work. Woiuld you mind if I show my daughter your art? I think she would find it so cool! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Proud mom of a cool daughter!! Love the smurfs and the lost Village :)

papaya
Smurf
Member # 7154

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-15-2019 04:50 PM      Profile for papaya       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you so much! And I would love if you showed her, of course! If you let me know who her favourite is, I could even draw them for her <:3c

--------------------

MEME SMURF
Smurfling
Member # 7159

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-16-2019 02:02 PM      Profile for MEME SMURF       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That's so sweet! Alex Loves Smurfette and Smurflily. Smurfette has been her favorite sunce she was 3! lol

--------------------
Proud mom of a cool daughter!! Love the smurfs and the lost Village :)

papaya
Smurf
Member # 7154

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-21-2019 03:26 AM      Profile for papaya       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
@MEME SMURF
or at least, @ meme smurf jr~

-

I hope she enjoys! I drew smurfette asking about the customs of smurflilys village~ shes always happy to explain smth!

--------------------

Crisptix
Smurf
Member # 7176

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-21-2019 07:30 AM      Profile for Crisptix       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I like your artstyle it is quite unique.

--------------------
I Draw Smurfs on Patreon!

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.