Smurf at Last!                         Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Smurf Forum » Help with recognizing three smurfs.
Author Topic: Help with recognizing three smurfs.
roxetak
Smurfling
Member # 6926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-09-2018 11:12 PM      Profile for roxetak   Author's Homepage  roxetak's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Could anybuddie help me recognize this three smurfs. The first one tallest is I think a key ring? [Confused]

There are some photos:

together one:
 -

together second
 -

smallest one 30 mm:
 -

middle one 40 mm:
 -

The middle one have on cap have (c) peyo 266D, or (C) Peyo 2000.

tallest one 50 mm (key ring):
 -

Thank you

roxetak
Smurfling
Member # 6926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-10-2018 01:02 AM      Profile for roxetak   Author's Homepage  roxetak's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I don´t understand to Advertising smurf post? [Confused]

I want to know manufacturer, or series of this smurfs.

Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Buy a Smurf DVD!

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-11-2018 10:37 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That's just an advertising open space. When I entered BluebuddiesI also got a bit intrigued. [Confused]
Do your Smurfs have any markings? If so, a closer view of them could help a lot. [Happy Smurf]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4601 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-11-2018 12:37 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I remember seeing the Grouchy and Harmony smurf somewhere before... That other one with the keychain attachment doesn't actually look like a real smurf... He seems to be missing a lot of paint and he has strange little circles on his belly and feet... However, Grouchy and Harmony look like either Schleich or Bully...

--------------------
I may not always have the answer, but when I do, I stick with it!
My fanfic: http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/3803.html
Submit art for the story:
]http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/4000.html#000000

Posts: 993 | From: Lost and homeless in central Florida with my mom | Registered: Aug 2014
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-11-2018 02:30 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You're right, Ariel, I also couldn't identify that Smurf with a keyring added so far.
But about the Smurf that's singing, I saw he's part of a Mini Smurf set which reminds Albert Heijn's. The site where I found them implies that's an unlicensed one (copy): link. Anyway, he's a very cute Smurf! [Happy Smurf]

Albert Heijn Promo Smurfs

-

As one can see, the original AH has Brainy instead of Harmony (Singer). And Gargy has a different posture too. [Gargamel]

About Grouchy Smurf, he's part of The Smurfs Mushroom Candy Collection. Some are translucents, others with their original colors. Let's watch the last video and we'll find him there! [Wink]

--------------------

roxetak
Smurfling
Member # 6926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-12-2018 09:59 AM      Profile for roxetak   Author's Homepage  roxetak's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you very much Ariel and Squeaky Smurf for your help.
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-12-2018 10:29 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You're smurfy welcome! [Wink]

--------------------

Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-12-2018 09:44 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
No problem at all [Big Grin]

--------------------
I may not always have the answer, but when I do, I stick with it!
My fanfic: http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/3803.html
Submit art for the story:
]http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/4000.html#000000

Posts: 993 | From: Lost and homeless in central Florida with my mom | Registered: Aug 2014
roxetak
Smurfling
Member # 6926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-13-2018 12:59 AM      Profile for roxetak   Author's Homepage  roxetak's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
But I think, that grouchy smurf is to small? Or not?
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-13-2018 01:20 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
In the photo you posted, I see your Grouchy is about 3cm tall. So, he's smaller than a Schleich Regular Smurf - usually about 5,08 cm, if we except the ones that are sitting or lying.
I'm posting here a pic with three Vanities I have: McDonald's Movie Set 1 (7,7 cm), Schleich (Classical) and McDonald's Movie Set 2 (8cm).

-

If I had a Mushroom Candy one too, it would be easier to compare; anyway, I think this shall give you an idea about. [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

roxetak
Smurfling
Member # 6926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-18-2018 05:06 AM      Profile for roxetak   Author's Homepage  roxetak's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I don´t want to create a new topic. I need help with another figurines. On the first pic are rubber papa smurf and grunchy. On the second pic are papa smurf, smurfette and smurf. They are "led light". They got a button on a top of paunch and led lights on downside of foots.

First pic:

-

Second pic:

-

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-18-2018 09:49 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Okay, Roxetak, here we are:

Mashem Smurfs [Smile] [Frown]
The Smurfs Keylite [Smile] [Smurfette] [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

roxetak
Smurfling
Member # 6926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-19-2018 11:35 AM      Profile for roxetak   Author's Homepage  roxetak's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you very much Squeaky Smurf.
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-19-2018 05:49 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
No problem! [Wink]

--------------------

roxetak
Smurfling
Member # 6926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-19-2018 10:15 PM      Profile for roxetak   Author's Homepage  roxetak's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Maybe I use wrong words in search, when I try to find this smurfs here :-)
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-20-2018 03:54 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
In fact I did the same on Google - I mean, tried several keywords ('rubber mash up', 'light Smurfs', so on) until I found what I wanted, but I needed to remember the right ones at first.

--------------------

roxetak
Smurfling
Member # 6926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-23-2019 03:45 AM      Profile for roxetak   Author's Homepage  roxetak's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi. I don't want to start new topic. But I have a Baker with shovel, it is from Mcdonald series, but I can't find them. It is from year 2016, 2015 or 2018. It is so difficult to read it.

The pic:
 -

Thank you

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-24-2019 02:45 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You're quite right, Roxetak. Your little friend is really part of a McDonald Smurf set, but a 2018 Happy Meal Les 60 Schtroumpfs! [Happy Smurf]
It's the first time ever I see a Smurf from this collection and I'm not very sure whether it was also divulged and launched outside Europe. [Confused]

At the end of the video one can see:
"From November 14. Two figurines for Happy Meal. Limited duration."

Here's other video with more details:

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-24-2019 04:05 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
60 Smurfs to collect in Happy Meal
 -

Checklist folder views.
 -

-

-

-

The packaging.
 -

-

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2018 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.