Smurf at Last!   Smurf Advent Calendar 2018! Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Smurf Forum » My smurf collection
Author Topic: My smurf collection
Jonnyx
Smurfling
Member # 6875

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted 10-09-2018 03:16 AM      Profile for Jonnyx       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello everyone i am looking to sell my Smurf collection from childhood. I have gone through the checklist but most of my figures are not listed. Can anyone give me a rough estimate how much they are worth in total ? it would be much appreciated.

I did find the Gargamel model to be the most valuable in the checklist and the one i have is in good but not mint condition. Most smurfs are in good condition a few blemishes here and there with the exception of the car at the back, which has paintwork issues.

thank you for any feedback.

Jon

-

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-13-2018 12:22 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello there, Jonnyx, welcome to our Smurf village!
Indeed, the Smurf figurine prices in the checklists mean the ones in mint condition, but I'm sure you'll get a good profit in selling them at a reasonable price. For example, your Bobsled Smurf, whose price is US$15 in the Super Smurf Checklist, can be sold between US$10-$13 (I mean, the equivalent in pounds), depending on his near mint condition.
Same to your Gargamel Mask Smurf. Being US$25 in the list, his price can be US$20 or a little more.
Would you mind showing a close-up of the Smurf that's driving the pink car? He seems to be a Spy Smurf. If so, that's a Regular Smurf, not a Super. I hope this helps! [Wink]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4474 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Buy a Smurf DVD!

Jonnyx
Smurfling
Member # 6875

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 10-16-2018 03:06 AM      Profile for Jonnyx       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi there Squeaky

Thanks for the feedback its much appreciated. Here is a close up of the spy smurf in the car.

Jon  -

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-16-2018 12:17 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Pity, the pic didn't appear. Just a reminder, your picture file location needs to be put between [img] and [/img]. More about here.

--------------------

Jonnyx
Smurfling
Member # 6875

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 10-19-2018 03:59 AM      Profile for Jonnyx       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sorry about that, relisting pic below.

-

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-19-2018 10:52 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks! At first I imagined your Smurf was really a Spy Smurf due to his cape and mask, and when I saw this pic I thought about Superman Smurf, but he's not this model either. I'd just found him here so that you can get an idea about the price. [Happy Smurf]
Thus, your Superman Smurf doesn't belong to Schleich trademark, but ESCI. You can see more models in this page.
Hoping this helps once again! [Wink]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2018 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.