Smurf at Last!   Smurf Advent Calendar 2018! Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » New Smurfs TV Series (Page 2)
Author Topic: New Smurfs TV Series
Perky Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6261

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-24-2018 02:49 AM      Profile for Perky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Perky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
We can probably expect the trailer, at the soonest on the anniversary! So lets all hibernate until then!

--------------------
An apple a day can keep anyone Away! (Granted you through it hard enough)

Chilean Smurf1
Smurf
Member # 6225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-06-2018 05:37 PM      Profile for Chilean Smurf1       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
"The future of the Smurfs. A full-length animated film made in 3D But ¡Shhhh! It is still a secret!"

-

Posts: 68 | From: Santiago de Chile | Registered: Mar 2017
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-06-2018 10:47 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I wonder if the studio will cast American voice artists for the new film.

But only time will tell.

--------------------
MATT GRISHAM -- Merriam Woods, MO

Posts: 669 | From: Merriam Woods, MO | Registered: Jan 2018
Royal Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6098

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-15-2018 03:50 PM      Profile for Royal Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

Instagram Source

Confirmation of the series' name:
The Smurfs: A New Touch of Blue
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-15-2018 04:10 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
We all know what the name is now.

It's on Smurf Wiki.

--------------------

Chilean Smurf1
Smurf
Member # 6225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-16-2018 01:51 PM      Profile for Chilean Smurf1       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Teaser!!!

https://www.facebook.com/minfin.tennis/videos/10218193424533579/

https://www.facebook.com/minfin.tennis/videos/10218193508335674/

Posts: 68 | From: Santiago de Chile | Registered: Mar 2017
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-16-2018 06:06 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Wow! Nice teaser!

--------------------

Royal Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6098

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-16-2018 06:28 PM      Profile for Royal Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Pictures from the teaser:

-
Papa Smurf [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

-

-
Clumsy and Handy Smurf with his new jet pack.

-
Oh Nooo!!!

-
Handy Smurf (thinking to himself): Dang Butterfly!

-
Finally, an Azrael spotting. [Azrael] [Azrael] [Azrael]

Perky Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6261

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-17-2018 09:43 AM      Profile for Perky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Perky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh, it's beautiful!

--------------------

Royal Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6098

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-17-2018 02:24 PM      Profile for Royal Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
A new article on the subject appeared today. Here it is down below.

-

KiKA Boards ‘Smurfs’ Series as Co-Producer

The Smurfs TELEVISION EUROPE
KiKA Boards ‘Smurfs’ Series as Co-Producer
ByMercedes MilliganPublished on October 17, 2018 SHARE TWEET COMMENT
Peyo Productions has partnered with KiKA on the new The Smurfs TV series; the leading kids’ network is on board as a co-producer and the German broadcaster for the 3D CGI series for kids 5-10. TF1 (France), KETNET and OUFTIVI (Belgium) are also co-production partners.

The Smurfs recently made the Top 20 most-watched programs at MIP Junior 2018, with a total of 1,114 views.

Véronique Culliford, president & founder of Peyo Productions and distribution company I.M.P.S. ( and Peyo’s daughter), said: “I’m very happy to once again be able to continue my father’s work by co-producing a new TV series about The Smurfs, almost 40 years after the universally known series. You will discover Smurfs in 3D CGI, as in the last movie (The Lost Village, 2017), with lots of fun, humor and adventures full of twists. I’m convinced that for this co-production, KiKA is the best player in the market, and that the Smurfs will continue to delight all generations for decades in Germany!”

“The Smurfs’ are absolutely cult! They are a highlight and an animated classic in the comic and animation culture of the last decades in Europe and of course well known in Germany. And so I’m really excited to be able to present ‘Die Schlümpfe’ exclusively to our viewers from 2021 on,” said Dr. Astrid Plenk, Managing and Programming Director of KiKA – the Children’s Channel of ARD and ZDF.

“The Smurfs also stand for strong values and great feelings and therefore, this series will fit perfectly with KiKA. I am particularly delighted that Schlumpfine [Smurfette] will over the course of the new series get female reinforcement. Everyone — children and parents — can now look forward to a series highlight with many new stories from Schlumpfhausen [Smurf Village].”

Sebastian Debertin, Head of Fiction, Acquisition and Co-Production at KiKA, added: “It was always my dream to produce a new series of The Smurfs, so I am truly happy to co-produce this animated series together with our partners Peyo Productions, Belgium, the French broadcaster TF1 and the Belgian broadcasters RTBF and Ketnet.”

“The Smurfs also stand for strong values and great feelings and therefore, this series will fit perfectly with KiKA. I am particularly delighted that Schlumpfine [Smurfette] will over the course of the new series get female reinforcement. Everyone — children and parents — can now look forward to a series highlight with many new stories from Schlumpfhausen [Smurf Village]”, supplements Dr. Astrid Plenk.

http://www.animationmagazine.net/tv/kika-boards-smurfs-series-as-co-producer/

[Smile] [Big Grin] [Wink] [Razz] [Cool] [Eek!] [yum!] [GNAP!] [Smurfette] [Vanity Smurf] [Techno Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [King Smurf] [Sleeping Smurf] [Enamored Smurf] [Wild Smurf] [Happy Smurf] [Sassette Smurfling] [Scuba Smurf] [Gargamel] [Azrael]

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-17-2018 03:01 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That's good news to hear.

At least KiKA will be co-producing instead of the big-budget pop-song-inducing modernizing Sony Pictures Animation.

--------------------

smurfberries
Smurfling
Member # 6807

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-17-2018 10:03 PM      Profile for smurfberries   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hold up, '2021 on'? Oh god, does that mean we still have a 3 year wait, if you count the entirety of 2019 still to come? Im psyched to no end, but god i hope it comes a *little* sooner than that. You cant rush perfection so i wont, but boy is this something i could use right now.

--------------------
Delight my eyes with one rose blue.

Royal Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6098

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-18-2018 03:56 PM      Profile for Royal Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by smurfberries:
Hold up, '2021 on'? Oh god, does that mean we still have a 3 year wait, if you count the entirety of 2019 still to come? Im psyched to no end, but god i hope it comes a *little* sooner than that. You cant rush perfection so i wont, but boy is this something i could use right now.

"I’m really excited to be able to present ‘Die Schlümpfe’ exclusively to our viewers from 2021 on,” said Dr. Astrid Plenk,"
She means that the Smurfs series is coming to Germany in 2021 and onward. The series will start to premiere in France in 2019, and will hopefully come to America in 2020 (or something like that). Does this help?

smurfberries
Smurfling
Member # 6807

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-18-2018 05:00 PM      Profile for smurfberries   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh! Yes, it does actually. Thank you for clarifying!

--------------------
Delight my eyes with one rose blue.

Perky Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6261

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-21-2018 08:32 AM      Profile for Perky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Perky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Royal Smurf:
[QUOTE]The series will start to premiere in France in 2019

So we've got a year to learn French! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-21-2018 03:18 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Let's hope that this time the included Smurfette in the "magic flute" adaptation.
Royal Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6098

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-21-2018 07:57 PM      Profile for Royal Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

Just Found This!
Source:
Issuu Source

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-21-2018 09:28 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Wow! A poster promoting the new series!

--------------------

Royal Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6098

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-22-2018 06:03 AM      Profile for Royal Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

Here's another poster I found for a Smurfs TV series... From 2013!!!

-

Source:
Issuu Source

Nicholas Chandra
Smurf
Member # 6468

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-22-2018 05:40 PM      Profile for Nicholas Chandra       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Wow what a smurfy news
Posts: 78 | From: Indonesia,sumatera utara, medan | Registered: Sep 2017
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-24-2018 04:13 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yeah.

Hopefully, there will be more coming soon!

--------------------

swarlock
Smurf
Member # 746

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-27-2018 11:08 PM      Profile for swarlock   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The teaser trailer isn't on Facebook.

--------------------
Every day in every way I am smurfy!

Posts: 418 | From: Kissimmee, Florida | Registered: Jan 2005
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2018 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.