Smurf at Last!    Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » My Fanfiction: The Smurfs: Legend of the Lost Smurfette (Page 2)
Author Topic: My Fanfiction: The Smurfs: Legend of the Lost Smurfette
Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-24-2016 03:00 PM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I can't wait to hear the rest!

--------------------
Man...An Irish-Redneck-Lass...You guys are in trouble!;)
"The Irish gave the Scottish bagpipes as a joke....The Scots haven't figured it out yet."

Posts: 823 | From: Ireland, doing and Irish dance probably... | Registered: Mar 2015
Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-25-2016 06:39 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You like it?

[Big Grin]

--------------------
I may not always have the answer, but when I do, I stick with it!

My fanfic:
http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/3803.html
Submit art for the story:
]http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/4000.html#000000

Thanks to Squeaky Smurf for my new profile picture

Posts: 678 | From: Somewhere in the Forbidden Forest, on a scouting mission | Registered: Aug 2014
Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-25-2016 06:41 AM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yes, it sounds like a movie [Wink]

--------------------
"The Irish gave the Scottish bagpipes as a joke....The Scots haven't figured it out yet."

Posts: 823 | From: Ireland, doing and Irish dance probably... | Registered: Mar 2015
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-25-2016 06:44 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks, that's kinda what I was smurfin' for....

To bad I won't be finished with it this summer. I have nowhere to go where I can get on the internet for very long. But I'll try my smurfiest!

--------------------

My fanfic:

Posts: 678 | From: Somewhere in the Forbidden Forest, on a scouting mission | Registered: Aug 2014
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-25-2016 06:48 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Moving along...... [Big Grin]

Chapter Twenty-three: “We Gotta Get Outta Here!”

Papa Smurf was standing with Patrick Winslow as he watched his little Smurfs sleeping, silently, yet restlessly, now that the stranger has been revealed as the long-unseen mystery girl. Ariel was sleeping in the living room along with them tonight, because Papa thought it would be best for her so she could feel as if she had been a Smurf all along.
Suddenly, a bright flash of light blasted in the Winslow family's living room. Another portal opened and out of it came Grouchy and Hefty. The two Smurfs landed in the middle of the floor, in front of Ariel, who was fast asleep until now.
“What's going on?” Ariel asked, then, she saw the two additional Smurfs standing in front of her. “Papa Smurf, who are they?” She asked, looking at Hefty and Grouchy with fearful expression.
“We gotta get outta here!” Hefty shouted. “He’s comin’ to get Patrick for good, this time!”

--------------------

My fanfic:

Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-25-2016 06:49 AM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That's alright lassie, it'll bring the suspense, so when you post the rest, we'll be anxious to read it [Big Grin]

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-25-2016 06:49 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter Twenty-four: A vision….

I was sleeping soundly, just like the night before… until I had another dream….
A man in a ragged cloak was mixing a potion, an angry-looking tabby at his side. They were standing in a cave, near a waterfall.
Suddenly, the stranger started talking to his cat, I heard him mention Master Winslow… something about finishing him off for good. I couldn’t believe my ears. Someone wants to kill Master Winslow? But why?
Next thing I knew, I was wide awake again. I had to tell Papa Smurf and Patrick.
“What’s going on?” I asked, But I noticed more Smurfs had arrived in the living quarters. One had a tattooed heart on each arm. The other wore a permanent scowl, and an evidently bad attitude. But both were obviously frightened at the sight of me. “Papa Smurf, who are they?”
The others were asleep, all but Papa and Master Winslow… and these two that just came.
Papa Told me that the two Smurfs that had come in were Grouchy and Hefty Smurf. Apparently they had come to warn us that some person named “Gargamel” was coming for Master Winslow, and “take care” of him for good.
“Wait!” I exclaimed. “I had a dream about that just now.”
They all gasped. “Ariel,” Papa Smurf said, “That wasn’t a dream; it was a vision.”

--------------------

My fanfic:

Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-25-2016 06:51 AM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ohhhh... A vision [Big Grin]

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-25-2016 06:53 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter Twenty-five: “He’s here….”

Early the next morning, everyone had gotten up after a restless night. Patrick had lost a lot of sleep; the confusion of Ariel's origins, and the fear of Gargamel harming his wife and son if he finds out where they live.
“I can’t let this happen to my family,” he whispered to himself as he got dressed and ready for work. “I’ve worked too hard at keeping them safe to fail them now.”
He walked down the hallway, thinking about what his boss, Odile, has in store for him today.
His head was aching and he could barely shuffle his feet, due to his exhaustion. Slumping in his chair, Patrick opened his laptop and checked his Facebook page. Good, he thought, no messages from Odile.
Grace came in, kissing her husband on the cheek, and poured them each a mug of coffee. She was still wondering if the things she had seen and heard the day before had actually happened or not.
Ariel and the Smurfs sat in the living room, where Papa Smurf was giving important lessons on life in Smurf Village.
“Alright, good,” he said as Ariel recited what Mersandra had already taught her. “There’s still a lot more to learn, though.”
Ariel was having a good time learning the history of her long lost home, until she froze in an instant. This terrified the Smurfs. She blinked her eyes and started gasping for air once she came around.
“Ariel,” Papa Smurf leaped from the coffee table to the sofa, just as Patrick and Grace heard the commotion and came running. He placed his hands on hers. “Are you alright?”
“He’s here,” Ariel muttered. “In a matter of days, he will find us.”
“Gargamel?” Papa asked. “He’s on his way?”
“Him,” she replied, “but someone else, too. Someone worse….”

[Eek!] [Eek!] Who is it?!? [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------

My fanfic:

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-25-2016 07:03 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter Twenty-six: “The Bodies…”

Everyone else went back to bed. Everyone, that is, but me. I waited until everyone else was asleep, and went to the roof, pondering over everything that's happened over the last few days.
“It just doesn’t make any sense….” I said to myself, and, as I normally did to clear my head, I sang…:

La la, la-la la, la
This old enchanted song….
La la, la-la la, la
I’ve known my whole life long.
Sometimes I feel so blue,
I don’t know what to do.
Every time I try to smile,
My thoughts come back to you….
La la, la-la la, la
Lonely blue tune….
La la, la-la la, la
I hope I see you….
Soon…

“Not the right words….” I jumped as I heard Papa Smurf’s voice behind me. “But it’s still the best smurfing of our village anthem I’ve ever heard.”
“Papa!” I gasped, looking around for any other signs of life. “You - you heard that?”
“Yes, I did…” the old Smurf replied. “I wanted to ask you about that vision you had this morning. Do you--”
“No. No, I don’t mind at all,” I said, though, really, I did kind of mind… a lot, but I wasn’t about to tell that to Papa.
I explained the whole thing to him. I told him about the tall, dark man I had seen in my vision. The man I described wore a black hooded cloak, the inner lining of which was a violent serpent-like green. I also told Papa about the man (more so men) I saw when the person lowered his hood.
I explained how the face kept changing. First, it was Blue’s grandfather, Victor Doyle, the next, a face that looked similar to Master Doyle, but with scars and a glass eye, (he looked like a man, named Mad-Eye Moody from a moving picture that Blue liked to watch, called Harry Potter). Finally, the face took the form of a man with thinning, mouse-brown hair, and a fake hand on his left arm.
The man I described raised a wand with his right hand, and he slung his arm out with such force. I told Papa of the strand light that came out of the wand, and, cowering at the other end of the bolt, was Gargamel.
“It may not sound that bad,” I added when I saw an unconcerned look in Papa’s eyes. “You had to have seen it. The worst part of it was… There were…” I was choking on my words.
“There, there my dear,” Papa tried to comfort me, but it didn’t help. I was absorbed by the memory of the vision. “What’s the matter, Ariel, you can tell me.”
“They were everywhere!” I gasped. He looked at me, frightened. “Th--th-the b-bodies …. B-blue bodies. Dead. All of them, dead. All but ten.”
I saw the color drain from his face. “Oh, no. It can’t be.” He turned his back to me and looked to the moon. “I’ve tried so hard. Too hard for it to come to this. Ariel,” he looked back at me, a look of desperation on his face, “who was left? Did you recognize them? Who survived?”
“I--I… don’t know,” I trembled under the pressure of having to relive it all. “I… don’t remember.”
Papa sighed. “I guess we’ll have to smurf that hurdle when we reach it. Come on, Ariel, I’m sure we could both do with some rest.”

[Eek!] [Confused] Hmmm....... [Confused] [Eek!]

--------------------

My fanfic:

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-25-2016 07:08 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter Twenty-seven: Victor and His Twin

Alastor “Mad-Eye” Moody was in the town of New York to visit his brother, Victor Doyle, who was very sick.
“Hey, brother,” said Victor hoarsely. “Just got a call from Ol’ Patty.” He coughed violently, then continued, “I promised ‘is li’le boy I’d go visitin’. I don’ wanna break the half pint’s heart… So, I though’ I’d ask you to go in my place. You know?”
“How am I supposed to do that, Victor?” Moody asked.
“You could use that Polly-Thingy stuff,” Victor wheezed. “Ain't that the stuff you said can make someone look like somebody else?”
“Yes, but I have my doubts that it will work between twins.”
Victor sighed, disappointed that his own brother refused to help him. “Yeah, I s’pose you’re right.”
Alastor Moody seemed to notice the tone of his brother’s voice, even if it was distorted by his current condition.
“Oh, alright, then,” he sighed. “I’ll try. You best be glad I brought some. This stuff takes months to brew.”

[Confused] Moody...... Sounds familiar, from another story, perhaps? [Confused]

--------------------

My fanfic:

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-25-2016 07:16 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Transformation

I was asleep, or at least, trying to, when I suddenly started having a strange dream. I was sitting up, watching the Smurfs sleeping, then I saw it: a faint little glow.
I didn’t know where it was coming from. I looked around, but couldn’t find it. I lifted my arms and pushed back my left sleeve. The glow became brighter.
I put my sleeve back over my arm, hoping I hadn’t woken anyone up. I felt my heart rate accelerating to an alarming pace.
But, despite my sudden condition, I was considerably calm. Then, another glow came into view, and it engulfed me. It was finally dark again, and I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

[Confused] [Confused] [Confused] [Confused] [Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

--------------------

My fanfic:

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-25-2016 07:29 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter Twenty-Nine: “Ariel… Smurf?”

The next morning, everyone woke up at once. Everyone, that is, except Ariel.
“Has anyone seen her this morning?” Papa asked, worried that his one true daughter had run off.
Brainy seemed to be the only one who wasn’t concerned. He stood at the edge of the room, acting as if nothing was wrong. But the truth was that he was too scared to look.
Suddenly, he noticed something. Just through the corner of his eye, he saw it: Ariel’s cloak.
“Papa!” He exclaimed, approaching the pile of black fabric. “Isn’t this her cloak?”
Papa Smurf spun around toward the sound of Brainy’s voice. He noticed it, too. Then he saw something his little Smurfs apparently had not. The cloak was moving. Only slightly, but Papa could tell that it was. He knew something, or someone was in that cloak.
As Brainy came closer to the lump of black, Gutsy, Hefty, Clumsy, and Grouchy formed ranks behind him. Smurfette stood back alongside Papa, whose eyes were filled with fright.
The cluster of male Smurfs inched their way carefully forward. Brainy reached his hand out towards the cloak and gave it a quick prod. Suddenly, they heard what sounded like a small yawn.
This made them all jump. “Uh… Ariel?” Clumsy stammered. “Is that you?”
The cloak began to move. “Help!” said a muffled voice from inside. “Ge’me outta here!”
The Smurfs finally recognized the voice. “Ariel,” Papa was the first to react. “Are you alright?”
“Papa?” Ariel struggled against the cloak she was entangled in. “What’s going on? Where are you?”
“It’s OK, Ariel,” Papa replied. “We’ll have you out of there in no time.”
As soon as Papa had spoken, a skinny, blue arm came out through the tangled mess of black cloth. Ariel started groping at thin air, trying to find the other Smurfs.
Brainy ran to see. He reached past her arm to the bundled cloak. Carefully, he widened the opening. What he saw shocked him.
Ariel, the once-human girl, was now a Smurf. She had bright blue eyes, and her dark brown hair was so thick, it wrapped itself around her, and so long, that it ran past her feet. She was completely bare, her clothes and glasses had remained at their humanesque size.
Ariel retracted her arm back into the cloak, and backed away from Brainy, with wide eyes, into the shadows.
Brainy, with equally wide eyes, moved in complete reverse as well, then turned to Papa, “I think this is more of a job for Smurfette,” he said, shaking.

[Eek!] [Eek!] Well.... That smurfed. What'll happen next? Find out When I post the next part: "Chapter 30: Grandpa Victor" Next school year (or smurftime this summer, depending on internet convenience)

--------------------

My fanfic:

Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-25-2016 10:57 AM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Aye! I can't wait to hear the rest!!!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-26-2016 05:59 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'm smurfin' on it right now!

--------------------

My fanfic:

Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-26-2016 06:36 AM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Cool

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-26-2016 06:45 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Got any suggestions for it?

I want to make it as smurfy as possible...

[Smurfette]

--------------------

My fanfic:

Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-26-2016 10:35 AM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yes, I have a few suggestions....
~ gargamel could arrive at New York, just to see the Smurfs flee into a portal home, so then he goes back, seeing that the Smurfs are more important.

~ gargamel, once arrived back into medieval times, discovers Ariel. And tries to think of a plan to use or duplicate her to real havack on the Smurfs.

Just a suggestion;)

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-27-2016 05:01 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You read my mind! I was smurfing something just like that!

--------------------

My fanfic:

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-12-2016 07:51 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Story upsmurf: chapter 30 is going to be ready very soon.... if anysmurf has something they want to happen within the next five chapters, smurf now, or forever smurf your peace.

--------------------

My fanfic:

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-20-2016 07:19 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Fanfic smurfdate: Due to technical smurficulties, Chapter 30 will be delayed until I can get access to my Google account again. Smurf with me. I smufily apologize for any and all disappointment caused by this.

--------------------

My fanfic:

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-24-2016 02:13 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Story Update: Chapter Thirty: Grandpa Victor is finished. But, due to issues in my technology, I cannot post it at this time...

Again, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience. I will keep smurfing my best to get you the story you've been waiting for.

--------------------

My fanfic:

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-24-2016 02:31 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Good news, smurfs! I've managed to post the chapter!

Chapter Thirty: Grandpa Victor

Well, it was official, I was a Smurf. Yeah, I was smurf naked at the moment, but I was a Smurf.
Brainy had scared the living smurf out of me when he tried to help. My hair had gotten completely wrapped around me, somehow, so I didn’t realize I was bare until too late.
From the sound of the commotion outside my cloth cocoon, it seemed as if it would be the job of Smurfette to help me out and get me an outfit to wear.
“You go ahead, Smurfette,” Papa said, “As for the rest of us… we’ll go find Miss Grace and then wait on the roof with Master Winslow.”
“Yes, Papa,” I heard Smurfette say as the opening widened again.
Smurfette climbed in through the hole in my now-too-large cloak. I backed further into the darkness as she approached me.
I could barely see her without my glasses, but I knew it was her. “Uh… Smurfette, this really isn’t necessary,” I said,hiding behind my curtain of hair.
“Don’t worry, Ariel,” Smurfette replied. “It’s OK. The boys will be out on the roof before you are out of here.
I had no choice. We waited until we heard Miss Grace calling for us, and then Smurfette rawled out of the pile of fabric I had once called my cloak. Suddenly, I felt the cloth move beneath my feet.
“Ariel,” I heard Grace say. “It’ll be OK. I’ll make you some clothes out of the ones you had before.”
I wasn’t afraid, but more-so curious. I wanted to know what I looked like. Why did Brainy get scared?
“‘Ello?!? Anyone here?” a male voice said.
Grace jerked her head up. “Oh, no…” she said, rushing Smurfette and me to her bedroom.
“‘Oh, no,’ what?” I asked, as she zipped back and forth between the living room and hers.
“I forgot that Victor was coming this
week” Grace replied, tossing my clothes and
a sewing kit onto her bed.
“Victor,” I heard Grace say from the next room, “I forgot you were coming! The boys are on the roof. The Smurfs are visiting, too, just a head’s up.”
“Right, then, I’ll come down when they are done.”
I couldn’t help but notice a change in the old man’s voice than the last time I’d met him.

--------------------

My fanfic:

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-27-2016 04:45 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Please stay smurfed to "The Smurfs Legend of The Lost Smurfette" for the upcoming Chapter Thirty-One: Ariel's Vision Comes Together

--------------------

My fanfic:

Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-07-2016 10:47 AM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
When is "Chapter Thirty-One: Ariel's Vision Coming Together" coming out?

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2017 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.