Smurf at Last!                         Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Smurf Forum » Sassette and the phoenix
Author Topic: Sassette and the phoenix
teenyette13
Smurf
Member # 5525

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted 04-17-2015 07:11 AM      Profile for teenyette13       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Out in the smurfberry fields, the smurfs were having a picnic. The sun was bright and warming on this particular day. Sassette, and the smurflings were playing smurfball toghether, when snappy kicked the ball too hard and it went into a tree. " Great, now our ball is gone, ya hickory nut!" nat told snappy. "Dont worry, ill get it!" Sassette said, climbing up the tree. She had reached the top of the tree where she found the ball ina nest, next to a big red egg. Not paying attention, sassette grabbed the egg by mistake and climbed down the tree. By the time she had gotten down, it was time to leave, and all the smurfs went back to the village. When they were gone, there was an angelic screech from a bird, and then appeared a beautiful, large, gold and red feathered bird, the size of ten smurfs appeared. The bird had landed in the nest in which sassette had grabbed the egg. When she realized her egg was missing, she let out a painful screech of grief, then, she glowed red from hatred and anger. She was determined to find her egg, even if she had to tear apart the earth! And so she flew off in a frenzy, her feathers a blaze, she let out a screech so evil, not even gargamel would tolerate it!
To be continued..

--------------------
lalalalalala
i am very fun,
lalalalalala
but if im angry run!

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-30-2015 11:59 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Super great beginning teenyette13!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] Can't wait to hear more...

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Buy a Smurf DVD!

teenyette13
Smurf
Member # 5525

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-01-2015 07:47 AM      Profile for teenyette13       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The night back in smurf village was suprisingly warm for this early in spring. The crickets and cidias hummed a somber lullaby through the brush and trees, and were only matched by the hooting of an owl. The night was still, not the slightest breeze, nor a single cloud. It was almost scary. In the smurfling house, nat snappy and slouchy were dead asleep, whilst sassette lay awake, remembering hearing the terrifying shriek of the bird, not knowing what it was. She had gotten up to find her doll in the cupboard, when the egg she had mistaken for a smurfball had fallen to the ground. It shuddered and cracked, suddenly revealing a scrawny, featherless chick, to the bird of which even nat could not piece toghether. Sassette was shocked, "shuddering shrimp, where did you come from!?" she said to it. Her frantic voice had woken the boys. "whats going on here?" slouchy asked lazily. snappy and nat agreed. "i went to find my rag doll in the cupboard, when the smurfball fell, and this bird came out!" sassette had told them, holding the ugly chick up. "why, ive never seen a bird like that! we should show papa smurf in the morning, *yawning* its much too late." nat said sleepily. And sassette took the bird to bed, falling asleep almost instantly. To be continued... Say, if you liked this story, keep an eye out for my new forum, smurfs: the smurfs of the future, coming soon! also you can read tales of love smurf and heartette now!

--------------------
lalalalalala
i am very fun,
lalalalalala
but if im angry run!

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2018 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.