Smurf at Last!                         Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Smurf Forum » Who is your least favorite smurf
Author Topic: Who is your least favorite smurf
Nature Smurfling
Smurfling
Member # 5239

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 08-10-2014 11:37 AM      Profile for Nature Smurfling       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'm probably the only one who hates smurfette here.These are the reasons i don't liker her: Papa Smurf thinks it's impossible for Smurfette to lie I remember he said "Smurfette lying? Is such a thing possible?" I think it's possible for any smurf to lie. I don't like that he thinks Smurfette can't lie but anyone else can. Smurfette gets the smurfs in trouble allot but never gets blamed for it. It seems like Papa yells at the smurfs allot but I can't think of any time he yelled at Smurfette. (I don't think Smurfette should get yelled at for no reason but when Smurfette does something a smurf would get yelled at for Papa doesn't yell at her but i don't think Papa should yell at all)
Linkin Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4917

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-10-2014 11:41 AM      Profile for Linkin Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
My least favorite Smurf would have to be Brainy, that guy is just so full of himself, and thinks he's the smartest Smurf around, and his rule enforcing gets under my skin. Plus he never learns his lessons -__-

--------------------
My Smurf Nickname: Wacky Smurf

My Deviantart: http://thatonesmurfx103-9.deviantart.com/

My Fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/~thatonesmurfx1039

Posts: 392 | From: Smurf Village in Toronto | Registered: Jul 2013
Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Buy a Smurf DVD!

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-10-2014 03:14 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Brainy and Jokey can be real jerks, but I think the Smurfs themselves can sometimes be jerks without them realizing it. That's why I have a fanfiction character that calls them out on it when they become too insensitive for their own good.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Gargamel45
Smurf
Member # 5157

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-12-2014 11:42 PM      Profile for Gargamel45       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
My least favourite smurfs are the newer ones, which don´t really belong in the old classic Peyo smurf world. For example the babysmurfs and the farmer guy, since they were not in the Smurf comics I read as a kid. No nostalgic value for me.
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-13-2014 04:48 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Farmer Smurf was actually part of the earlier Smurf comics, as he is one of the two Smurfs who mess with the weather-smurfing machine (the other Smurf being Poet) in the comic book story of the same name.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Gargamel45
Smurf
Member # 5157

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-13-2014 03:25 PM      Profile for Gargamel45       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by VicGeorge2010:
Farmer Smurf was actually part of the earlier Smurf comics, as he is one of the two Smurfs who mess with the weather-smurfing machine (the other Smurf being Poet) in the comic book story of the same name.

Yes, but we probably don´t mean the same Smurf. I probably wrote the wrong name for the one I meaned. A newer Smurf with some brown and green in his clothes (and a farmerlooking hat) and he doesn´t really fit in, I think.
Nature Smurfling
Smurfling
Member # 5239

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 09-08-2014 02:52 PM      Profile for Nature Smurfling       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I don't really hate Smurfette the only things that I don't like about her are that Papa Smurf didn't think it was possible for her to lie and I can't remember her apologizing when she gets the Smurfs un trouble and I can't remember her ever getting blamed
For getting them in trouble but I'm not saying she never is sorry for stuff she does I just don't remember it.

PapaPretzel
Smurf
Member # 5386

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 09-11-2014 04:20 PM      Profile for PapaPretzel       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I hate hefty, tailor, pushover, and smurfette they are brats

--------------------
ALL BY MYSELF!!!! wendys pretzel bacon cheese burger

Posts: 48 | From: wendys restaurant | Registered: Sep 2014
ShaggySmurf
Smurf
Member # 5387

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-11-2014 04:27 PM      Profile for ShaggySmurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Like you guys need to chill. Don't hate PapaPretzel

--------------------
Like chill man

PapaPretzel
Smurf
Member # 5386

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 09-11-2014 04:32 PM      Profile for PapaPretzel       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Dont tell me what to do shaggy I am just saying my least favorite smurfs and why and I ain't hating [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [GNAP!] [GNAP!] [GNAP!]

--------------------
ALL BY MYSELF!!!! wendys pretzel bacon cheese burger

Posts: 48 | From: wendys restaurant | Registered: Sep 2014
ShaggySmurf
Smurf
Member # 5387

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-11-2014 04:34 PM      Profile for ShaggySmurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You need to chill out. I didn't mean to make you so mad, bro. Sorry man.

--------------------
Like chill man

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-13-2014 12:12 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I don't dislike any Smurf at all, though sometimes Hefty Smurf seems to me a bit annoying because of his somewhat macho man Smurf posture. But that's OK, since that's the way he was created.

quote:
Originally posted by VicGeorge2010:
Brainy and Jokey can be real jerks, but I think the Smurfs themselves can sometimes be jerks without them realizing it. That's why I have a fanfiction character that calls them out on it when they become too insensitive for their own good.

I agree totally with you. After all, none of them is perfect. [Wink]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4712 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
LaurenKCat30
Smurf
Member # 5308

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 09-14-2014 01:30 PM      Profile for LaurenKCat30       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I don't have a least favorite Smurf, though, I remember that some years ago I really hated Sassette, I found her annoying, but I love her now, I think I don't like Brainy so much, I think it's funny sometimes, and I always feel interested of know what Papa Smurf always says... But I will choose Brainy as my least favorite Smurf.

--------------------
This is how we do!!!

SmurfBoeing
Smurf
Member # 6154

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-27-2017 01:52 PM      Profile for SmurfBoeing   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I don’t think their personalities are annoying or irritating, most of them are pretty funny. The only one I dislike is Farmer, he’s kind of boring to me.

--------------------
Smurfjet 873 cleared for takeoff runway 27 left

Nicholas Chandra
Smurf
Member # 6468

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-27-2017 06:17 PM      Profile for Nicholas Chandra       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I don't like brainy, in cartoon and comic he alwasy annoying and cause trouble but in the lost village he change and i become like him. And lazy he alwasy be the one cause some idea make problem. But honestly i like them all
Posts: 86 | From: Indonesia,sumatera utara, medan | Registered: Sep 2017
SmurfBoeing
Smurf
Member # 6154

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-30-2017 09:01 PM      Profile for SmurfBoeing   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Nicholas Chandra:
I don't like brainy, in cartoon and comic he alwasy annoying and cause trouble but in the lost village he change and i become like him. And lazy he alwasy be the one cause some idea make problem. But honestly i like them all

Brainy was always a rude smurf and probably will be for the rest of smurf’s existence. I laugh so hard when he tries to correct someone when he can’t do that task himself!

--------------------
Smurfjet 873 cleared for takeoff runway 27 left

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.