Smurf at Last!                         Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » schtroumpferies 2 (Page 2)
Author Topic: schtroumpferies 2
Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-20-2015 05:02 PM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Page 33:

-

-Smurf aside, you will see the show!

-Tsss ... What a braggart whom?

- HA! HA! HA!

-Well done, nah!

-These shoes are badly sharpened! No way I can smurf with such material!

-You do not think they are quite smurfes like that!

-No no! They must smurffent although the ice!

-Ah! Voila well smurfed skates!

-Again this pretentious!

-Smurftender well this: I'll smurf a perfect circle!

-Ah! That's clever!

-And where are we going to smurf now!?

[Scuba Smurf] [Scuba Smurf] [Scuba Smurf] Ha! Ha! Hope he can swim...

--------------------
Man...An Irish-Redneck-Lass...You guys are in trouble!;)
"The Irish gave the Scottish bagpipes as a joke....The Scots haven't figured it out yet."

Posts: 823 | From: Ireland, doing and Irish dance probably... | Registered: Mar 2015
Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-20-2015 05:06 PM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Page 34:

-

- YOUPIE! It smurfed!

-Smurfs! Quickly, our sleds!

-Oh yes!

-I’ll call Grouchy Smurf!

-No, I do not want to smurf with you! I do not like snow!

-Besides, I will not go out of my house! It's too cold, and I do not like to be cold!

-Nevermind! Stay at home, if that's what you want!

-I do not like to be picked to smurf when I want to stay home!

- Help! Let me out! I do not like to be a prisoner in my house!

--------------------
"The Irish gave the Scottish bagpipes as a joke....The Scots haven't figured it out yet."

Posts: 823 | From: Ireland, doing and Irish dance probably... | Registered: Mar 2015
Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-20-2015 06:06 PM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Page 35:

-

-Handy Smurf, could you lend me a smurf a wrench?

-Uh ... Yes, Papa Smurf…

-But it will take me a while to smurf hands on it!

-I'll ask someone else, Handy Smurf But frankly,
I find shameful in such disorder smurf!

-Papa Smurf is right, but I would have ranksack a
bit!

*A little after...

-Papa Smurf come see!

-It's extraordinary! I’m smurfed!

-Congratulations Hand Smurf! You smurfed an outstanding job!

-Papa Smurf is really happy! It is a pleasure!

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-20-2015 06:40 PM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Page 36:

-

-Where are you? I'll smurf you!

-Hee! Hee! Hee! This way!

-Ah! I have a smurf! You, you are ... Oh !!

-Hum!

-My little Smurfs, I know you like to play a lot, but you could perhaps smurf something useful for once ...

-Uh ... What, Papa Smurf?

-For example, smurf a lick of paint on the laboratory roof, which really needs it...

-You will see, work can also be very smurfant!

-That should smurf them the greater good! I come back later to see how they are smurfing along...

*Later...

-Warning! Here it is!

[Wild Smurf] I will finish the last 10 pages tomorrow!

--------------------

Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-21-2015 02:45 PM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Page 37:

-

-So Hefty, hoe is it smurfing, this swimming session?

-Yeah, Papa Smurf, overall ...

-Except Lazy Smurf who is going to smurf a nap on the small island ...

- LAZY SMURF! I said "swimming", not "nap" !!

-Huh? What?!

-Phew! You can never smurf in peace!

-He dived, but I lost smurf view…

-Well, he must smurf underwater!

-He smurfs long without returning to the surface!

-We can not smurf so long under water !! It smurfed him to the bottom!

-Quick!

[Scuba Smurf] [Scuba Smurf] [Scuba Smurf] [Scuba Smurf] [Scuba Smurf] [Scuba Smurf] [Scuba Smurf] [Scuba Smurf] [Scuba Smurf]

--------------------

Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-21-2015 03:27 PM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Page 38:

-

-I have an idea! If I smurf color here…?

-Ha! Ha! It smurfs! We'll smurf ... in green and red.

- OH! MY LAUNDRY!

-Ha! Ha! Ha! With what we have fun!

-Say, you two! I know another way to have fun with water and soap!

-You and your ideas to the smurf!

[Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette]

--------------------

Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-21-2015 05:31 PM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Page 39:

-

-You'll smurf water at the well? Smurf much attention to the coping stone, there is one unsealed ...

-Yes, Yes…

- BRAINEY SMURF?

-It is terrible !! The Brainy is falling into the well! I see his cap!

-It takes on the smurf! Smurf me into the well!

-Okay, Hefty!

-This is the third time that he dives …

-There he is ... always alone! Pull the rope up!

-I do not understand ... I should have smurfed him!

-Sniff! It must be prevented... Telling Papa Smurf!

-What is smu ... OH !! Hefty! You are in grave thou art fallen into the well?!? This almost happened to me out just now ...

-Fortunately, I was attentive, and my only, a smurf hat into the well! I ran home in a new smurf ... As has you, Hefty, you should have to be more careful !! Besides, Papa Smurf always said that ...

- I WILL TELL PAPA SMURF!

--------------------

Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-21-2015 05:59 PM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Page 40:

-

-Ho! Ho! I have a feeling it'll smurf!

-Be nice, Dopey Smurf! Go quickly smurf me some leeks while away my business!

-Ok, Farmer Smurf!

-Here are your leeks, Farmer Smurf!

- BUT NO, DOPEY SMURF! THOSE ARE ONIONS!!

-Really?

-That Dopey Smurf! Sometimes we wonder what is in his head !?

-Ah good! Now it starts to smurf!

-Dopey Smurf! You'll be soaked! Do as I do, and smurf a sarsaparilla sheet!

-Really?

-How are you, Dopey Smurf?

-My, I'm wet!

-This is good, cronch sarsaparilla ... but it does not help much against the rain ... Glops!

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-25-2015 02:34 PM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Page 41:

-

-Oh! A chestnut!

-Hmm ... This is smurfingly good, chestnuts!

-But they do not smurf low in the tree ... Too bad!

-That can be arranged!

-Hup!

-Rats! This time I'm going to smurf it spot on!

-SMURF! Double rats! It is smurfingly difficult!

-Say, you two! You could also try, instead of smurfing a nap!

[Sleeping Smurf] [Sleeping Smurf] [Sleeping Smurf] [Sleeping Smurf] [Sleeping Smurf] [Sleeping Smurf] [Sleeping Smurf] [Sleeping Smurf] [Sleeping Smurf]

--------------------

Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-03-2015 07:38 AM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Page 42:

-

-Ah! Voila! smurfingly of beautiful!

-This smurf will smurf the bill perfectly.

-Yes, it is smurf!

-This time really smurf for the season!

-True, the sun is sure smurfing hard!

-Here it will be perfect!

-Ah! It's time to smurf the table!

-I smurfed pepper and salt!

-Yum!

-This is smurfingly good when it is cooked!

--------------------

Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-03-2015 07:43 AM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Page 43:

-

-I'll smurf you a tune on my new instrument!

-Good! I'll smurf supper!

-I have to be smurfing back to my gym!

-I'm going to smurf my field!

-It’s really smurfy of you to listen to my music to the end Smith Smurf! I’m glad you smurf my music!

-Yes…

-I find it very interesting! You know how to smurf a long time like that?

-Ah? I can smurf all day without getting tired!

-GORGEOUS! Follow me!

-Very good! And especially smurf a good pace!

--------------------

Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-03-2015 07:46 AM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Page 44:

-

-It's nice of you to help me Clumsy, but ...

-Oh! Darn!

-But Clumsy Smurf, do be some careful! This is the fifth plate you’ve smurfed!

-Come on, Cook Smurf, do not be too harsh! And you, Clumsy, pay more attention, and all smurf well!

-Did you see? I have not smurfed a single smurf!

- YOUPIE!

--------------------

Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-03-2015 07:49 AM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Page: 45

-

-A wonder, this cake to water-of-life raspberry. The smurf will be smurfing their chops!

-WHAT!

-GREEDY SMURF! THIEF! You are not ashamed?

-This Greedy Smurf, he loses nothing by waiting!

-Cook Smurf!

-What, you dare smurf back here? Use some will power Greedy Smurf!

-Just one question…Where did you smurf the Brandy for your cake?

-Well, in the laboratory of Papa Smurf, as usual!

-I think you smurfed a bad bottle Smurf!

-But why do you smurf that?

-Since I ate this cake, I feel all smurf!

--------------------

Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-03-2015 07:52 AM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Page 46:

-

-But ...what if he smurf?

-What mashed smurf suddenly! I do not even see the tip of my smurf!

-This may be a dirty smurf by Gargamel! I hate Gargamel!

-Uh ... It's you, Papa Smurf ?!

-Do not worry, my little Smurf, this thick fog is only the result of a gone wrong experience ... There are no smurf to feared ... Well ... I hope ...

-It was what, this experiment?

-Hum! A product for smurf smokeless fire ... It's not quite the point ...

-Ah! Looks like it's starting to wear off!

-When it smurfs it a little clearer, if still check are no alterations or smurfin bizarre ... you never know!

-Papa Smurf? This is the Smurf Cook, here! I think I have something weird to smurf ...

-Ah? Show me, Cook Smurf!

-I put my cakes cool in my window, and they are gone! You think it's your fog that smurfed them?

-Hum! Fog had something to do with it, because I believe that someone has smurf party ... Is not, GREEDY SMURF?

--------------------

Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-04-2015 03:36 PM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
AND THAT CONCLUDES THE ENDING TO "SCHTROUMPFERIES 2"!!!!

[Wild Smurf] [Wild Smurf] [Wild Smurf] [Wild Smurf] [Wild Smurf] [Wild Smurf] [Wild Smurf]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-05-2015 07:00 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks a thousand smurfsfor posting, Redneck - and sorry if I couldn't help you before. [Embarrassed]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4681 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-06-2015 12:19 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
"Youpie" can be translated as "Yippee".

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-10-2015 05:54 PM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks and that is alright Squeaky [Wink]
And thank you for correcting me Vic, I probibally made a few mistakes here and there, and I am sorry if I did...

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.