Smurf at Last!    Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Smurf Forum » Smurfy Halloween
Author Topic: Smurfy Halloween
Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-31-2013 09:32 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Happy Halloween!!!!

-
Trick or Treat Smurfs

Trick or Treat
Smurf my feet
Give me Smurf-berries to eat!

[Razz]

And for more smurfy Halloween fun:

Smurf Jack-o-Lanterns

Smurf Pumpkin Templates

Smurfette's Halloween Game

The Smurfs Halloween Comics

The Legend of Smurfy Hollow

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-31-2013 09:45 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply

The Smurfs All Hallow's Eve

--------------------

Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Buy a Smurf DVD!

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-31-2013 09:47 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply

Monster Smurfs

--------------------

Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-31-2013 12:22 PM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Happy Halloween, Sassette! Here's a fan cartoon of Smurfette, yourself [Sassette Smurfling] and Vexy I drew up on Adobe Flash yesterday. Smurfette finds out the hard way there are some costumes that are too scary even for Halloween. [Big Grin]

Stay out of Smurfy Hollow if you don't want to lose your smurf, and don't eat too many chocolate-covered smurfberries. [Smile]

-

--------------------
Vexy is my favorite Smurf. I hope Smurfette isn't jealous. :)
My website: www.newportmuse.com
On DeviantArt: newportmuse.deviantart.com

Posts: 336 | From: Honolulu, Hawaii | Registered: Sep 2013
Clumsy 1991
Smurf
Member # 4126

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-01-2013 03:53 AM      Profile for Clumsy 1991       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sorry I'm late, but happy Halloween everysmurf!

And here's some treats I've got just for you all!

THE COFFEY REVIEWER: THE LEGEND OF SMURFY HOLLOW
YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89QyuQqWCYE
BLIP: http://blip.tv/coffeyman/the-coffey-reviewer-the-legend-of-smurfy-hollow-episode-7-6675524
VIMEO: https://vimeo.com/78197826

Enjoy!

Clumsy_1991

--------------------
Clumsy: "Hehe Golly! I couldn't have done it better myself!" - Karate Clumsy (Season 9)

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted 11-02-2013 01:56 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Something different this year, inspired by 'Day of the Dead' in Mexico.

-

I know it's different from Halloween, but the fun is just the same. [Happy Smurf]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4449 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-02-2013 08:01 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfy artwork! So VERY cute, Richrod. Thanks, Clumsy 1991. And the Day of the Dead Smurfs are surprisingly adorable, Squeaky!

Reminds me of the work by the artist, Jason Freeny. He takes different characters (cartoon characters, Barbie, Lego Men etc) and shows the creepy cute insides! He dissected Papa Smurf to reveal his skeleton.

-
Papa Smurf Skeleton

--------------------

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-03-2013 04:14 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
It takes guts to create this.

Happy Gnap Attack, folks!
 -

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-05-2013 01:56 PM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
the Lazy Smurf is Always very funny [Happy Smurf] [Wild Smurf] [King Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [Roll Eyes] [Smile] [Gargamel] [Azrael]

--------------------
Every day is one Surprise!

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-07-2013 11:17 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh my smurf! The look in Tapper's eyes is quite spooky. And I think that Gutsy giving out Gnaps might be the most frightening / dangerous of them all!

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-08-2013 10:43 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here's a cute photo that I came across of a smurfy family on Halloween ... great costumes of Smurfette, Brainy, Hefty, Gutsy and Gargamel!

-
Gargamel is after the little Smurfs!

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-08-2013 01:32 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here's a different approach to Smurfette makeup!

-
Smurfette Painted Face

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 01-25-2014 09:33 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks a bunch of smurfs for showing Jason Freeny's Papa (perfect!) and the photos of Smurf family too, Sassette! One can see that everysmurf (and even Gargy) had much fun then! [Smurfette] [Cool] [Happy Smurf] [Wink] [Gargamel]
I know Halloween passed by a certain time ago but I couldn't resist posting this pic:

-

One can identify some Smurf figurines among our cheerful blue buddies - besides Devil and Angel. [Mad] [Angel Smurf]

--------------------

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-26-2014 11:57 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
"The Smurfs' Halloween Special" had very little to do with Halloween plot-wise. It had Hogatha planning to scare children on Halloween, but the rest of the episode was basically Jokey's birthday and Lazy being upset because of a mishap on the part of Mother Nature, with Father Time being no help until Mother Nature cajoled him with bread and smurfberry jam. The Halloween elements could have been removed from the episode without affecting the overall plot. "Monster Smurfs" was the TRUE Halloween episode of the series.

--------------------
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-26-2014 12:42 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Great picture! It's fun to see many of the Smurf Figures represented in the drawing... I see some from the Halloween Set.

-

-  -  -
 -  -  -

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted 01-26-2014 04:00 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yep, and I found two other ones:

-

-

-  -

Superman Smurf and Smurf dressed as Gargamel.

I can't say surely he was inspired by Gargamel Mask figurine, but it was the first thing I've remembered. [Happy Smurf] [Gargamel]

--------------------

Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-27-2014 06:16 PM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The Smurfs All Hallow's Eve, I love this episode, thanks for post Sassete!

---------
Every day is a surprise! [Wink] [Roll Eyes] [Smile] [Big Grin]

---------
Today is a good day to be Smurf! [Happy Smurf] [Wild Smurf] [King Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [Uncle Sam] [Smurfette] [Gargamel] [Azrael]

--------------------
Every day is one Surprise!

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-27-2014 11:29 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Just a few more days til Halloween!

[Pirate Smurf] [Azrael] [Cool] [Big Grin] [Razz] [yum!] [Swoof] [Wild Smurf]

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-31-2014 10:39 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -
HAPPY SMURF-OWEEN!!!

[Big Grin]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-01-2014 02:51 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I see the Smurflings had much fun, Sassette! [Sassette Smurfling]
But Brainy realized to go for it, too! Here's him, dressed as... Professor Van Brainelsing!

-

I hope all the Smurfs had a very smurfy Halloween!

[Smile] [Smurfette] [GNAP!] [Pirate Smurf] [Football Smurf] [Techno Smurf] [Wild Smurf] [Clown Smurf] [King Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [Angel Smurf] [Mad] [Swoof] [Vanity Smurf] [Gargamel] [Azrael]

--------------------

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-01-2014 05:23 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
"Scary Smurfs" should be posted.

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-02-2014 11:07 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Since it's not on Youtube, you can watch it here, Vic. [GNAP!]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-29-2018 11:32 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
More Smurfy Halloween art and videos here ... [GNAP!]

-

--------------------

Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-29-2018 03:27 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

I... Uh... Seem to have smurfed my costume a little bit too... Scary

--------------------
I may not always have the answer, but when I do, I stick with it!
My fanfic: http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/3803.html
Submit art for the story:
]http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/4000.html#000000

Posts: 941 | From: Lost and homeless in central Florida with my mom | Registered: Aug 2014
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-29-2018 05:53 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Whoa, Ariel!! Cool job!
Brainy Smurf: "Catch me, catch me! My sweet vampire girl..." [Cool]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2018 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.