Smurf at Last!                         Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Smurf Forum » Blue-Style Smurf Perfume
Author Topic: Blue-Style Smurf Perfume
Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-16-2013 08:20 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
It's new Smurf Perfume! The "Blue Style" Smurf Perfume is a Smurf-inspired fragrance line with 4 Eau de Toilette options ("Blue Style Smurfs 3-D Collection") plus an Eau de Parfum entitled Smurfette Blue Magic.

There are 4 different Smurf characters to choose from - Vanity, Papa, Brainy and Smurfette! Each fragrance comes in a 3D Smurf Head bottle design. The Smurfette Blue Magic fragrance comes in a very beautiful bottle.

What do these smurfy fragrances smell like? Apparently, the notes include delightful things such as pink pearl apple, melon, pink jasmine, and something called "angel white lilac".

-
The Smurfs Blue-Style Perfume

-
Blue Style Smurf Perfume

The scents are licensed under First American Brands and join the existing Smurf fragrance range. The Blue Style Smurfs 3-D Collection includes four Eaux de Toilette: Papa, Clumsy, Vanity and Smurfette. The first three are unisex, the last is feminine. All will be available in 50 and 100 ml.

Smurfette Blue Magic is aimed at women and features notes of mandarin, pink pepper, red raspberry, peach blossom, wet leafy greens, hyacinth, lilac, amber, patchouli and woods. It will be available in 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum.

[Smurfette]

>>> Buy Smurf Fragrances

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-16-2013 08:21 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -
Blue Style Smurfette Perfume

Smurfette Eau de Toilette by Blue Style

--------------------

Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Buy a Smurf DVD!

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-16-2013 08:22 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -
Blue Style Vanity Perfume

Vanity Eau de Toilette by Blue Style

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-16-2013 08:22 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-16-2013 08:24 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -
Blue Style Papa Perfume

Papa Eau de Toilette by Blue Style

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-16-2013 08:31 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
There are also gifts sets that include the Smurf eau de toilette and Smurf Shower Gel.

-

-

-

-

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-16-2013 08:35 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
A special fragrance for women is called "Smurfette Blue Magic" with notes of Mandarin, pink pepper, raspberry and peach blossom.

-
Smurfette Blue Magic Fragrance

The other Smurf perfumes are unisex and for any age but the Smurfette Blue Magic is more of a sophisticated scent.

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-16-2013 09:46 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here are some descriptions of the different Smurf Fragrances! Starting with the Papa Smurf Eau de Toilette...

-

PAPA SMURF is very altruistic and is always available to help anybody - Smurf or human! This fragrance is made with some of PAPA SMURF’s special ingredients. The scents are fresh and playful.

The notes of Whats-a-Kumquat and apple blossom make it fresh and playful. A little hint of white musk makes a great connection to the energetic world of The Smurfs 2.

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-16-2013 09:47 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

SMURFETTE has more delicate features than the other Smurfs, with long blonde wavy hair and longer eyelashes. Smurfette wears a white dress and white high heels. She is the love interest of almost every Smurf.

This fragrance is made with some of Smurfette's favorite things. The scent is juicy with the help of strawberry and melon. As the fragrance’s heart comes forward, you will smell rich fruity accords and a wink of warm juicy pear. A little hint of red berries is present in the base notes.

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-16-2013 09:47 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

VANITY is obsessed with his own personal beauty and is usually seen carrying around a mirror admiring himself. He is easily identified by a flower on the right side of his hat - which makes him so cute!

This fragrance is made with some of Vanity's favorite things. The scent is fresh and playful. The notes of mandarin and lemon flowers make it fruity and the little hints of aqua musk touches make it fresh. The whole bouquet makes a great connection to the energetic world of The Smurfs 2.

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-16-2013 09:48 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

BRAINY is the village intellectual who is not afraid to share his "wisdom" with his fellow Smurfs. He is easily identifiable by his glasses and his books.

This fragrance is made with some of Brainy's favorite things. The notes of pear, clear blue sky and hints of musk make it fresh and playful. The wonderful bouquet makes a great connection to the Smurfs. It's a wise choice!

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 11-27-2013 09:31 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'm surprised at myself for not having commented before... A scent for every Smurf!
I enjoyed seeing the bottle designs, and each perfume must be smurfingly delightful.
Papa Smurf wearing a smoking reminds me Sean Connery. The same mature and elegant look; Vanity so dandy and fashionable; Smurfette looks both mysterious and seductive in black, and Brainy... Ah, Brainy!! I love his courteous and debonair posture. [Smile] [Vanity Smurf] [Smurfette] [Cool]
Thanks a million smurfs for sharing, Sassette!! [Sassette Smurfling]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4679 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-29-2013 08:09 AM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Very smurf, as I have not seen this before [Happy Smurf] [Roll Eyes] [Wild Smurf] [Smile] [Cool] [Astro Smurf]
Thanks Sassette!! [Sassette Smurfling] [Wink]

Keep on Always smurfin!! [Cool] [Big Grin] [Smurfette] [Techno Smurf]

--------------------
Every day is one Surprise!

Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-29-2013 06:25 PM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
In one of my illustrations, Smurfette is at Honolulu's world-famous Ala Moana shopping mall with a Smurfette-sized version of her new fragrance:

-

Not as sophisticated as the original size for us human types, but it gets the job smurfed! [Smurfette] [Wink]

--------------------
Vexy is my favorite Smurf. I hope Smurfette isn't jealous. :)
My website: www.newportmuse.com
On DeviantArt: newportmuse.deviantart.com

Posts: 336 | From: Honolulu, Hawaii | Registered: Sep 2013
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-09-2019 03:54 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
More Smurf Perfumes here.

Smurfette Eau de Toilette (3x 7ML)

-

-

-

-

-

For sale here: link#1

Other: link#2
[Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4679 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
papaya
Smurf
Member # 7154

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-24-2019 10:25 PM      Profile for papaya       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i have the brainy bluestyle perfume set, the one in the tin? it smells like drinking white moscato at a corner table at the wedding of a man youve loved for years, but never told. how could you? he's so happy up there, and besides- he always says you're like a brother to him. it's bittersweet, seeing him up there, the ache of lost love but the joy of seeing the one you love shine, and if you stumble a little over the toast, if you find yourself getting a bit more teary eyed than is strictly acceptable for the sort of person you pretend to be, well. weddings just make you emotional, dont they?

also, the body wash is super liquidy, but its a great size n shape bottle if you need something to bring to the gym post workout. 8/10 stars

--------------------
all of my art is explicitly gay and of lgbt people, its all fashionable, its all delicious

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2018 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.