Smurf at Last!    Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Read Smurf Comics!!! (Page 4)
Author Topic: Read Smurf Comics!!!
Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-28-2015 12:57 PM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Really, teeny, I don't have a favorite...sometimes they look kinda weird how their drawn, but you can't help just watching more and more! I really do like smurf colored glasses though...However, I have to take a little break from 'em...I have all the episode (in oarder) on a hard drive, but since I ended 6th grade, I could not stop watchen 'em! So, me mum banned them from the house for a little while...*sad*.....
Oh well, I have over two dozen smurf books, and Im well enough to sort of read now....so...Yai,yai!

And don't worry if you have a short feus teeny, everyone blows up every once in a while...('specially red-heads! ) Like me!!!
YOUR A GOOD SMURF! [Wink]

--------------------
Man...An Irish-Redneck-Lass...You guys are in trouble!;)
"The Irish gave the Scottish bagpipes as a joke....The Scots haven't figured it out yet."

Posts: 820 | From: Ireland, doing and Irish dance probably... | Registered: Mar 2015
Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-28-2015 01:01 PM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hey, teeny!
y'know.. we don't know each other real well yet, but, I think that were going to get along real nice on this smurfing website. Just wanted to say...your a smurfin' good lass;) [Big Grin] [Wink] [Razz]

--------------------
"The Irish gave the Scottish bagpipes as a joke....The Scots haven't figured it out yet."

Posts: 820 | From: Ireland, doing and Irish dance probably... | Registered: Mar 2015
Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-28-2015 01:03 PM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

--------------------

teenyette13
Smurf
Member # 5525

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-28-2015 07:00 PM      Profile for teenyette13       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
thanks redneck, i think i can truly call you a friend! [Big Grin] (ps lets move this to my new chat forum so people can see the comics)

--------------------
lalalalalala
i am very fun,
lalalalalala
but if im angry run!

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-16-2015 04:02 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I wonder if someone could post The Smurfette here... I had found the comics, but in Spanish. I wish I posted them only after the English version, so they could be easier for everysmurf to read. [Smurfette]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 3853 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-04-2015 05:35 PM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hey! [Big Grin]
Sorry lass, me computer would not post it, but just incase you cant find it ,

*you can go to this website: http://readone.cf/book/9542227-the-smurfs-4.html and you have 30 free days to read the comic

*you can go on this website : http://www.download-genius.com/download-k:The+Smurfette.html?aff.id=5992 and download it for free

*or you can go on amazon and get it for cheep.
http://www.amazon.com/The-Smurfs-Smurfette-Graphic-Novels/dp/1597072362

--------------------

LaurenKCat30
Smurf
Member # 5308

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 08-04-2015 06:06 PM      Profile for LaurenKCat30       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I was also looking for the Smurfette coming, and the 30-day free trial offer sounded really enticing, but I can't get it because I don't have a credit card...

--------------------
This is how we do!!!

LaurenKCat30
Smurf
Member # 5308

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 08-04-2015 06:09 PM      Profile for LaurenKCat30       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Where did you find the comics in Spanish? Can I read them for free?

--------------------
This is how we do!!!

Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-05-2015 11:44 AM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Originally posted by Lucky Smurf:
" google it 'The Smurfette CBR' . i am sure that you will get it."

I really think that you should go with Lucky's answer, cause I haven't been able to find anything yet lass [Frown]
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-17-2015 05:52 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Smurfette:
Originally posted by Lucky Smurf:
" google it 'The Smurfette CBR' . i am sure that you will get it."

I really think that you should go with Lucky's answer, cause I haven't been able to find anything yet lass [Frown]
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Nope, Redneck; I tried all the links you and Lucky mentioned and several errors came - and even a so-called 'You Tube Contest Thumb' (I've never heard of this!!) appeared, not even letting me close the page. I had to turn off the PC to get rid of it.
About the 30-day trial offer, pity; I suppose it expired, for I didn't find it either.
The matter is that I haven't come here for a certain time, for I had a family loss (my brother passed away). [Frown]
But thanks a smurf for your kindness and goodwill to help. [Cool]

quote:
Originally posted by LaurenKCat30:
Where did you find the comics in Spanish? Can I read them for free?

And Lauren, don't let this bother you; you can read them even here on Bluebuddies. I'll post the comics tomorrow. [Smurfette]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted 09-21-2015 06:26 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Just today I had enough time to post The Smurfette - in Spanish. [Smurfette]

--------------------

Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-04-2015 03:37 PM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Read Schtroumpferies 2 here!:

http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/3477/2.html#000039

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted 12-19-2016 01:20 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Smurfette:
Hey! [Big Grin]
Sorry lass, me computer would not post it, but just incase you cant find it ,

*you can go to this website: http://readone.cf/book/9542227-the-smurfs-4.html and you have 30 free days to read the comic

*you can go on this website : http://www.download-genius.com/download-k:The+Smurfette.html?aff.id=5992 and download it for free

*or you can go on amazon and get it for cheep.
http://www.amazon.com/The-Smurfs-Smurfette-Graphic-Novels/dp/1597072362

At last I got it! In two versions, by the way: the oldest by Hodder and Stoughton (1978) and the latest by Papercutz (2011). [Smurfette]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-20-2016 03:47 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The Smurfette Comics - Two Versions

The Smurfette - in Spanish

[Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-21-2016 05:02 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The Hungry Smurfs [yum!]

--------------------

The Boeing Kid
Smurfling
Member # 6154

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 12-21-2016 09:07 PM      Profile for The Boeing Kid       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Can someone explain why the black smurfs were turned purple at one point?
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-22-2016 03:20 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The Black Smurfs were made into Purple Smurfs in the English translation of the story because it was thought to be racially offensive to present the characters as Black Smurfs.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Royal Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6098

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-22-2016 08:35 AM      Profile for Royal Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You guys should really post up more of the Papercutz versions of the comics. And also, you should post up the new smurf comics that they do, like the Smurf Anthologies or maybe even VILLAGE BEHIND THE WALL when it comes out.
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-22-2016 08:46 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Vic is right, since Hanna-Barbera had realized to change their colors when the Smurf cartoons were produced then, in the 80s. [GNAP!]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted 12-22-2016 12:00 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Royal Smurf:
You guys should really post up more of the Papercutz versions of the comics. And also, you should post up the new smurf comics that they do, like the Smurf Anthologies or maybe even VILLAGE BEHIND THE WALL when it comes out.

We've been doing it, Royal, although not all of them are Papercutz, depending on what version we've found. By the way, I found the two Smurfette comics by Hodder & Thoughton and Papercutz. I realized to post both because I imagined it would be interesting that everysmurf could observe each English translation and differences between them. [Smurfette]
About the latest Smurf albums, I'm not quite sure if there are already ones in English; yet Smurf Anthologies are available (on Amazon, for example), but I've not seen them for download so far.

--------------------

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-22-2016 12:46 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Actually even earlier than that, when in Romeo And Smurfette from the Smurfery section, they had to change Jokey from painting himself up as a Black Smurf to painting himself up as a Green Smurf. Papercutz changed it to purple when they reprinted Smurfery.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

The Boeing Kid
Smurfling
Member # 6154

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 12-22-2016 02:04 PM      Profile for The Boeing Kid       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by VicGeorge2010:
The Black Smurfs were made into Purple Smurfs in the English translation of the story because it was thought to be racially offensive to present the characters as Black Smurfs.

thanks bud! That's what I wanted to know. [Big Grin]

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-17-2017 10:04 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The Smurfs and the Howlibird

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-17-2017 02:28 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The Smurf Express, probably inserted by Papercutz, since the Smurf style is post-Peyo; yet
You Can't Smurf in the Way of Progress may have come from original "Howlibird" album. [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-21-2017 09:36 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The Disabled Smurfs. [King Tut Smurf]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2017 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.