Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie   HALLOWEEN      Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Which smurf is perfect for Smurfette? (Page 1)
Author Topic: Which smurf is perfect for Smurfette?
BrunetteSmurfette
Smurfling
Member # 4559

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 08-13-2012 10:58 PM      Profile for BrunetteSmurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I was keep on wondering who is perfect for Smurfette. Who should she marry? Help me out here!! [Smurfette] [Enamored Smurf] [Enamored Smurf] [Enamored Smurf]

--------------------
I kissed a smurf and I liked it.

Animator Smurf
Sam Gamgee Smurf
Member # 3898

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-14-2012 01:47 AM      Profile for Animator Smurf  Animator Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
she's often very tempted by either hefty or handy, if that helps

--------------------
Metsu-Hadoken!

Posts: 1258 | From: Minas Tirith, Gondor | Registered: Sep 2011
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-14-2012 04:19 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
If "Smurfily Ever After" is any indication, none of them are.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Carnation
dogboo22 / Brunette / Greedette / President Smurfette / Summer Smurfette
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-14-2012 03:03 PM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I think that either Clumsy or Vanity would be right for her. Clumsy is funny and sweet and Vanity is one one of Smurfette's best friends and he likes fashion just like her.

Soon I'm going to add on to my fanfic "A quest to save a Hunter" and the chapter will show who Smurfette marries [Smurfette] [Enamored Smurf]

--------------------
With a good attitude no one can bring you down - Carnation

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-14-2012 03:48 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'm happy that the creator and his family decided to leave Smurfette happily unshipped. That way there is NO OFFICIAL COUPLE. Hefty and Smurfette is just pretty obvious Alpha Male Shipping, if you ask me.

--------------------
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Carnation
dogboo22 / Brunette / Greedette / President Smurfette / Summer Smurfette
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-14-2012 04:06 PM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I agree VicGeorge2010

--------------------
With a good attitude no one can bring you down - Carnation

BrunetteSmurfette
Smurfling
Member # 4559

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 08-14-2012 04:45 PM      Profile for BrunetteSmurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I agree with you too VicGeorge2010

--------------------

Animator Smurf
Sam Gamgee Smurf
Member # 3898

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-15-2012 03:23 AM      Profile for Animator Smurf  Animator Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
yh vic man and lol i have smurfily ever after too

--------------------
Metsu-Hadoken!

Animator Smurf
Sam Gamgee Smurf
Member # 3898

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-16-2012 09:01 AM      Profile for Animator Smurf  Animator Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i guess the only resolution is to ask smurfette herself (maybe it's a bluebuddies member??)

--------------------
Metsu-Hadoken!

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-16-2012 11:28 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Vic is right, I can hardly imagine which Smurf would be "really" the "best" for Smurfette... [Confused]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4827 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Animator Smurf
Sam Gamgee Smurf
Member # 3898

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-16-2012 11:38 AM      Profile for Animator Smurf  Animator Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i can imagine...

-

--------------------
Metsu-Hadoken!

Velvety Vanity
Smurf
Member # 4150

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-16-2012 01:26 PM      Profile for Velvety Vanity       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
At the end of "Romeo & Smurfette", "The Mr. Smurf Contest", and "Wild About Smurfette", Smurfette says that she loves ALL the smurfs, because each one is special and lovable in their own way.

In her debut episode "The Smurfette", after she has her blonde makeover, she says "Hello, boys!"

And she loves giving kisses.

In most societies, it's considered naughty and unscrupulous for a girl to be interested in more than one boy. Smurfette probably doesn't know or understand this. She is just very friendly and affectionate. These guys are her friends, not necessarily her boyfriends. She doesn't have any female friends, other than Sassette, and guest characters like Brenda. She's just being nice...

...But will she ever settle down? Maybe someday. My cards are on Clumsy, Hefty, or, (I'm sorry Vic) Papa Smurf.

She has been very kind and sympathetic towards Clumsy on several occasions. "The Smurfic Games" comes to mind, when she defends Clumsy and joins his little team. She was also his defendant/lawyer in "The Smurfy Verdict" if I recall. Smurfette has a lot of patience for Clumsy's mishaps, and loves Clumsy's sincerity and warm heart.

Hefty is a good choice. He is strong and brave, determined, honest, loyal, hard-working, manly, tough, nice, and just a good boy all around. He also has the most... "smurf appeal", for he is muscular and most girls see this as handsome.

And I know this may seem controversial, but Papa Smurf may be a good candidate. He is kind-hearted and wise and patient. He shares a lot of personality traits with Smurfette (in the cartoon, not their comic forms.) They both have good morals, good logic and commonsense, and are respected/loved to a high degree. Papa Smurf gave her the makeover spell, which feels intimate. In "Smurfily Ever After", Smurfette cries to Papa Smurf that all her potential suitors "have something wrong with them". Papa Smurf gives her a tender speech about how when someone is in love, they see the good in that person, and even the bad things about them seem smurfy. For a tiny moment, Smurfette entertains the possibility of Papa Smurf being The One, but dismissing it immediately with "...Nah!"

We never do see what it would be like... we never see a crazy fantasy like the other characters she's daydreamed about. Perhaps this was a little teasing hint by the writers that Papa Smurf was perfect for her, after all. It felt like it. Just the way it was written, kind of subtle but your mind picks up on the hint. Don't get me wrong, it is a little creepy with the age difference. But it really felt like the writers were trying to say "He's the perfect man and she doesn't know it, but she will someday." That doesn't mean I agree. Clumsy seems better. Ah, but there's the rub. With Clumsy, she is practically his mother. And Papa Smurf is practically her father.

--------------------
"Don't be silly, Smurfette, the mirror is the greatest invention of all time!"

Smurfy Acres

Posts: 32 | From: In front of my dresser | Registered: Dec 2011
Animator Smurf
Sam Gamgee Smurf
Member # 3898

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-16-2012 01:54 PM      Profile for Animator Smurf  Animator Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
awesome description vanity, and i fell exactly the same way about clumsy and smurfette, it's often occured to me too

--------------------
Metsu-Hadoken!

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-16-2012 02:24 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papa Smurf and Smurfette is just so wrong on so many levels. Old Man Marrying A Child, anyone? It also implies the social taboo of parent-child incest, even if they are not biologically related.

This is how I see the village reacting to such a union.

-

I have a whole story of this kind of relationship in the EMPATH: The Luckiest Smurf series, and it does not end well for Papa Smurf and Smurfette, or for any of the other Smurfs. I don't think evil should ever be rewarded with good.

--------------------

Velvety Vanity
Smurf
Member # 4150

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-16-2012 03:43 PM      Profile for Velvety Vanity       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you, Animator! [Smile]

Yes Vic, to me she seems like a mature young lady, not a mere child. But I know how you feel, Vic. It does have that "squick" factor.

And it's true, Hefty is a bit of a lout and maybe too rough and hasty.

Clumsy seems the best bet, but he is sadly not very clever and the conversations wouldn't be too interesting. Smurfette doesn't care much about rocks, not even diamonds.

--------------------
"Don't be silly, Smurfette, the mirror is the greatest invention of all time!"

Smurfy Acres

Posts: 32 | From: In front of my dresser | Registered: Dec 2011
Animator Smurf
Sam Gamgee Smurf
Member # 3898

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-17-2012 02:01 AM      Profile for Animator Smurf  Animator Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
HAHAHA vanity oms me and my friends use the word lout all the time! barely anyone knows it's definition but us! haha good one

--------------------
Metsu-Hadoken!

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-17-2012 06:02 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
For added squick, this scene from "Papa's Big Crush".

-

--------------------

Animator Smurf
Sam Gamgee Smurf
Member # 3898

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-17-2012 08:38 AM      Profile for Animator Smurf  Animator Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
and this smurf is scared [Eek!]

--------------------
Metsu-Hadoken!

BrunetteSmurfette
Smurfling
Member # 4559

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 08-18-2012 12:06 PM      Profile for BrunetteSmurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you for that disturbing picture [Eek!]
Hehe [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

Animator Smurf
Sam Gamgee Smurf
Member # 3898

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-18-2012 12:11 PM      Profile for Animator Smurf  Animator Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
ikr lolz

--------------------
Metsu-Hadoken!

Archive Smurf
Baraduke Brainy / De-Evolution Smurf / Space Harrier Brainy / Oingo Boingo Smurf / ToonerSmurf Inc. / Smurfus Norsmurficus / Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-18-2012 10:01 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I am! [Big Grin]
Animator Smurf
Sam Gamgee Smurf
Member # 3898

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-19-2012 12:42 AM      Profile for Animator Smurf  Animator Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
lol my friend you'll find you are mistaken, it is definately me [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Metsu-Hadoken!

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-19-2012 12:43 AM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hahaha! Well, we are already 'married' aren't we? Lol (time travellers role play)
Animator Smurf
Sam Gamgee Smurf
Member # 3898

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-19-2012 12:24 PM      Profile for Animator Smurf  Animator Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
[Frown] [Frown] doesn't necessary mean he's perfect :'(

--------------------
Metsu-Hadoken!

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-20-2012 12:00 AM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Awwwwww, animator! You and I must have posted at the same time. I'm sure you both are!! [Enamored Smurf]
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.