Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie         ADVENT            Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Smurf Forum » Love,life, and happiness smurf fanfic
Author Topic: Love,life, and happiness smurf fanfic
Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 05-27-2012 06:02 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter one:

Sportette was freaking out. Her wedding was only a day away. When she's nervous she's nervous cause she's never nervous.

In the castle feathers flew threw the window. She (I don't know if it's a he or she) had some invitations in her mouth to deliver. Johan was outside so feathers flew down twords him.

"so when I shoot I aim for the eye?" Chloe said holding a bow and arrow."how the hell do I do this!" she said.

Feathers swooped down. "incoming!" Chloe said as Johan got hit in the back of the head by feathers. She drooped the invitations and flew away.

"it's from papa smurf" Johan said opening the invitation for him. Peewit popped up and grabbed the invitation with his name on it.

"what?! I'm not a mini munchkin apple! And I'm certainly not a horrible singer!" peewit said as he began to sing blow by ke$ha.

"don't listen to my iPod or look at it cause there aren't good things for 7 year olds!" Chloe said dropping the bow and arrow putting her hands on her hips.

"I'm 15!" he defended.

"really? You sleep with a pacifier." she said.

"ladies stop fighting." sportette said swooping down from a tree vine.

"ladies?" peewit said curiously.

"ya you and Chloe." sportette said. Johan passed Chloe an invitation.

"but I barely know her" she said.

"actually your my cousin your DNA and a smurfs DNA was combined so there's also a smurf version of you." sportette said. "well I better go hope to see ya at my weddin'" she swung away. Johan went to give the king and princess savina their invitations. When Savina got her invite dame Barbra said that she must go.

"I'm sorry but you can't we must go now if we want to make it there by tommarow" Johan said as they were all outside the castle they took the horses and went on their way.

In the village sportette returned. She went to tailors to get her dress. She walked in and saw a mannequin with a light blue wedding dress on it with blue heels.

"nice you earned my trust" sportette said as tailor gave her the dress. She took it and went off.

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-28-2012 02:26 AM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Incredible and beautiful work!
Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Buy a Smurf DVD!

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-28-2012 06:05 AM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks [Big Grin]

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-28-2012 06:14 AM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The dress  -

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-28-2012 06:17 AM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sportette nervous

-

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Cowgirl smurfette
Evil Smurfette / SPORTETTTE 2 / Country girl smurfette
Member # 4245

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-28-2012 12:37 PM      Profile for Cowgirl smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Cool I like the dress

--------------------
I'm country girl smurfette

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-28-2012 03:52 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-28-2012 04:51 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 2
WARNING SHORT CHAPTER

The sun set on the cool evening. Sportette tried on the dress and it fit perfectly. Earlier she went to visit Johan Chloe peewit savina and the king on their journey. Peewit was a cucumber and sportette actually almost ate him. She helped them out by turning him back to normal and using magic to get them to the village as well as setting up a camp for them. She was pooped.

She laid down on her bed and looked at her clock. It was 10:37. She got dressed for bed and immediatly fell asleep. She had a big day tommarow. In the morning her alarm went off at 7:00. She went for a walk with hefty. They both seemed stressed yet excited.

"so everything's planned and ready?" sportette asked hefty.

"yup by the great oak" hefty said sighing "I can't beleive that this is actually happening"

"what do you mean?" sportette asked him.

"that I finally get to marry the love of my life. I used to like smurfette but when you came into the village it was like love at first sight." hefty said smiling.

"I feel the same way exept the liking smurfette thing of course" she said giggling a little. "only three hours away" she looked at her watch 10:07 am. Hefty kissed her on the cheek as they went to breakfast. They say down near handy,smurfette,cowgirl,baker, and Bakette.

"hey you guys" handy said and sportette and hefty said hi.

"I'm so excited I get to be a bridesmaid" smurfette said.

"me too" cowgirl said eating some smurfberry pancakes.

"and I get to be the maid of honor" Bakette said biting her blueberry muffin baker made. "needs more sugar" she said.

"all of you have a special deal in the wedding cowgirl and smurfette are bridesmaids Bakette, maid of honor handy,heftys best man and baker your a guest." sportette said and ate her muffin.

"how is a guest special you have over 200!" baker said eating his breakfast.

" its a guest" sportettesaid with muffin in her mouth. They all continued eating talking about the wedding.

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-28-2012 04:58 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Wait it wasn't that short

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-28-2012 06:13 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
How was it

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-28-2012 08:18 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 3

After breakfast it was two hours till the wedding. Sportette was talking to smurfette about a topic she calls 'How the hell do I get the shoes on my feet'. Smurfette had to teach her how to walk in the dress and heels. Sportette fell several times.

"oh my bob this is hard" she said falling again. "my feet are aching how do you walk in these things ever day!" she asked smurfette.

"your just not used to them" smurfette said pulling her up."just out of curiosity how many earrings do you own" she asked looking at thirteen boxes with about fifty earrings in each.

"over 100(not true I have about 30 pairs)" sportette said. By the time they were done it was thirty minutes till the wedding. Sportette out on her dress,hat and shoes. She had smurfette help her with makeup. She had blue eyeshadow and mascara. Once she was finished sportette put in her earrings.

It was ten minutes away. Smurfette,cowgirl,sassette, and Bakette were all at sportettes house just waiting and talking. It was finnaly time when sporty knocked on the door and brung her to the great oak. Sportette sighed.

"dad do you think I'm ready?" sportette asked her father.

"thats what you know yourself I'm just glad your growing up well sorta glad if this will make you happy your ready just promise me you'll always be my little girl no matter what age." sporty said smiling.

"promise" sportette said smiling taking a deep breath. Music began to play. It wasn't harmony playing though it was jokey. Sportette walked down the isle with sporty. She walked up the steps and faced hefty. The priest,papa smurf, said what he needed to then asked hefty.

"hefty smurf wilt thou have this smurfette to thy wedded wife,to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of matrimony? Wilt thou love her,comfort her...." he said.

"yes" hefty said smiling. Papa said the same to sportette exept saying sportette smurfette and smurf and him.

"yes siree!" sportette said with a big smile. They continued on then hefty put the ring on sportettes finger and she put another ring on his finger.

"I pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride" papa said. The two smurfs kissed while sassette awed and snappy,slouchy and nat said ewwwww. The smurfs parted and smiled.

Yay got to this part now here's a picture it's edited though so its originally by alca13

-

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-29-2012 05:01 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Did you like it

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Amy Sue Smurfette
Nurturer Smurf / The Odd Smurf
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-30-2012 09:18 AM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
that was beautiful Sportette and your artwork is too!

--------------------
we're all someone's little fangirl.

https://www.facebook.com/AmySuzySmurfyQ

Posts: 903 | From: fah fah aweeey... | Registered: Oct 2011
Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-30-2012 12:43 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-13-2012 09:50 AM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
well im not finishing this so ending is sportette has two kids names positive and violet gets cancer survives then killer smurfs cousin (murderer) shoot her in the head she dies he takes over others forced into slavery sportette comes back as a ghost says final goodbyes then leaves forever never to be seen again.

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Amy Sue Smurfette
Nurturer Smurf / The Odd Smurf
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-13-2012 10:08 AM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
wow, very dramatic! so sad that Sportette dies, but i love that she has a couple of little smurflings to continue her legacy :-)

--------------------
we're all someone's little fangirl.

https://www.facebook.com/AmySuzySmurfyQ

Posts: 903 | From: fah fah aweeey... | Registered: Oct 2011
Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-29-2012 06:26 AM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Okay well I'm back so I'm making a new one where positive and violet are the main characters it's like the same cause they're twins to I'm starting next week sometime

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Archive Smurf
Baraduke Brainy / De-Evolution Smurf / Space Harrier Brainy / Oingo Boingo Smurf / ToonerSmurf Inc. / Smurfus Norsmurficus / Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-29-2012 07:11 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I've read what you have gotten so far, and that seemed like a really happy story indeed. I was really shocked by the ending, it got me to feeling a bit of emotion. [Frown] But you put your best effort into it and I like it. I hope you could do more fanfics if you have enough time.
Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-29-2012 07:16 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I have I made a chapter of a new story

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-06-2012 12:34 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Sportette:
well im not finishing this so ending is sportette has two kids names positive and violet gets cancer survives then killer smurfs cousin (murderer) shoot her in the head she dies he takes over others forced into slavery sportette comes back as a ghost says final goodbyes then leaves forever never to be seen again.

Do I make this with with a bit of an alternate ending or just continue with payback or both?

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.