Smurf at Last!    Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ...  34  35  36    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Smurfs 3 Movie 2017 (Page 28)
Author Topic: Smurfs 3 Movie 2017
Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-11-2017 08:54 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Tatiana:
I hope everyone enjoyed this story!! The next update will probably be the Movie Update including the new Smurfettes of Smurfy Grove!!

Smurfy Grove? Sounds like a parody of PR's Angel Grove. Speaking of which, I'm doing a non-Smurf-related PR parody titles "Mighty Slurping Pepsi-Spiders" based on the "Pepsi-Spider" joke I made in my first vlog.
Tatiana
Smurf
Member # 6114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-11-2017 09:01 PM      Profile for Tatiana       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Sweet Smurf 2:
quote:
I hope everyone enjoyed this story!! The next update will probably be the Movie Update including the new Smurfettes of Smurfy Grove!!

Smurfy Grove? Sounds like a parody of PR's Angel Grove. Speaking of which, I'm doing a non-Smurf-related PR parody titles "Mighty Slurping Pepsi-Spiders" based on the "Pepsi-Spider" joke I made in my first vlog.

That's pretty cool! But Smurfy Grove is actually a real hidden grove where the Smurfettes live and train. :3

--------------------
Always Be True To Your Smurfy Self!

Royal Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6098

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-11-2017 09:03 PM      Profile for Royal Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hey Tatiana, I have a smurfy idea (if you don't mind)! Here's my idea: put all of the new Smurfette quests in a separate topic. Let me know what you think of that. [Happy Smurf] [Smurfette]
Tatiana
Smurf
Member # 6114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-11-2017 09:05 PM      Profile for Tatiana       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Royal Smurf:
Hey Tatiana, I have a smurfy idea (if you don't mind)! Here's my idea: put all of the new Smurfette quests in a separate topic. Let me know what you think of that. [Happy Smurf] [Smurfette]

Ok! I'll try to do that!! :3

--------------------

Royal Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6098

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-13-2017 09:29 AM      Profile for Royal Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
A new official trailer dropped. Here it is. It features the new girls talking. Enjoy. [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette]

Royal Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6098

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-13-2017 03:51 PM      Profile for Royal Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
quote:

How much longer, Tatiana?! [Happy Smurf] [Smurfette] :3
Tatiana
Smurf
Member # 6114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-13-2017 04:29 PM      Profile for Tatiana       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
quote:
quote:

How much longer, Tatiana?! [Happy Smurf] [Smurfette] :3

Oh don't worry! I'll get on it soon! I'm just not used to this all and I gotta figure out the picture names again.

--------------------

swarlock
Smurf
Member # 746

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-13-2017 05:19 PM      Profile for swarlock   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply

--------------------
Every day in every way I am smurfy!

Posts: 408 | From: Kissimmee, Florida | Registered: Jan 2005
Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-13-2017 07:22 PM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
At last, we hear Smurfwillow and the girls talking! And while a lot of attention has been given to Julia Roberts voicing Willow, her character voice sounds a lot like veteran voice actress Tara Strong (Teen Titans Go, My Little Pony) landed the part. If Sony ever does a Lost Village DVD short film or a new TV series, I would rather have Tara than Julia as Smurfwillow.

--------------------
Vexy is my favorite Smurf. I hope Smurfette isn't jealous. :)
My website: www.newportmuse.com
On DeviantArt: newportmuse.deviantart.com

Posts: 333 | From: Honolulu, Hawaii | Registered: Sep 2013
swarlock
Smurf
Member # 746

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-13-2017 08:42 PM      Profile for swarlock   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Richrod Smurf:
At last, we hear Smurfwillow and the girls talking! And while a lot of attention has been given to Julia Roberts voicing Willow, her character voice sounds a lot like veteran voice actress Tara Strong (Teen Titans Go, My Little Pony) landed the part. If Sony ever does a Lost Village DVD short film or a new TV series, I would rather have Tara than Julia as Smurfwillow.

Yes. Julia fits the role for the movie but Tara is better suited.

--------------------

swarlock
Smurf
Member # 746

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-13-2017 08:43 PM      Profile for swarlock   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'm willing to bet there will be a tv show again. This movie has the smurfmarks for it. [Wink]

--------------------

grouchysmurffan
Smurfling
Member # 6224

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 03-14-2017 09:55 AM      Profile for grouchysmurffan       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i really would love that. it would b very SMURFY!
we will b able to see all the new smurfettes interacting
with the smurfs in Papas village. i would like to see
the female counterparts to the following smurfs: Grouchy,
Lazy, Brainy, Greedy, Jokey, scaredy, Handy, Clumsy and
vanity of course and Harmony and Painter. but maybe blossom is jokey counterpart since shes happy and hyperactive and we have seen smurfstorm counter to
Hefty. we shall see what happens next.

Posts: 1 | From: Birmingham, england | Registered: Feb 2017
Royal Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6098

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-14-2017 04:05 PM      Profile for Royal Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
An interesting video I found. Enjoy. [Happy Smurf] [Smurfette]

Smurf-Fan511
Smurf
Member # 5208

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-14-2017 05:25 PM      Profile for Smurf-Fan511   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
An interesting video I found. Enjoy. [Happy Smurf] [Smurfette]

So that's what they did for New Years.

--------------------
Spongefan

Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-15-2017 02:16 PM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by swarlock:
I'm willing to bet there will be a tv show again. This movie has the smurfmarks for it. [Wink]

My idea for a new TV show would be a half-hour 2D (not CGI) animated program patterned after the old Hanna-Barbera series or the more recent DVD shorts. It would include most of the original TV Smurfs (including Grandpa, Nanny and the Smurflings), Vexy, Hackus and the main Smurfy Grove girls. The two Smurf villages would remain separate but there is a lot of interaction and adventures between them as Smurf Village learns to smurf along with Smurfy Grove after so many centuries--an intercultural angle for today's multiethnic, international audiences.

Peyo always sought to teach good lessons to his young readers while entertaining them, and his children continue that tradition. So I believe a new Smurf TV series would be more appropriate on Disney Channel, Discovery Family or even PBS rather than Nick or Cartoon Network. Rebooting the Smurfs with totally irreverent humor, which are hallmarks of Nick and CN, just doesn't work with the blue folk. The most frequent complaint I've heard from those who saw the first two films was all the toilet humor that was thrown in to supposedly make the Smurfs edgier and more modern. [Razz]

Posts: 333 | From: Honolulu, Hawaii | Registered: Sep 2013
swarlock
Smurf
Member # 746

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-15-2017 03:59 PM      Profile for swarlock   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Agreed on The 2D animation and not so much toilet humor. We'll have to see where this goes.

--------------------

Royal Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6098

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-15-2017 05:18 PM      Profile for Royal Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
A fun little review I found about the newest smurfs comic for Smurfs: The Lost Village.

Source:
https://cherylsbooknook.blogspot.com/2017/03/the-smurfs-village-behind-wall.html?m=1

The Smurfs: The Village Behind the Wall

-

Description

An all-new graphic novel featuring five stories that tie in to the new SMURFS animated movie! The world of the Smurfs expands as a Brainy Smurf, Smurfette, Hefty Smurf and Clumsy Smurf discover a new village filled with a whole population of girl Smurfs! A whole new world of challenges and adventures awaits the Smurfs!

My Review

This is a fun graphic novel. The stories that are featured in this novel had adventure, action, intrigue, bravery all taken place in a new world. I thought this novel was a nice introduction to the new girl smurfs and the new movie. After reading this novel, I am looking forward to watching the movie. I love the smurfs. The new girls are like Amazons. They are strong and not really afraid of anything. I did feel bad for Brainy in the first story. He really had quite the adventure. My only issue was that as much as it might have been cute that the girl smurfs kept using the words "smurf", "smurfing" or any other form of the word "smurf" was ok the first couple of times but it grew a little annoying after a dozen + times. Although, as I stated, this novel is a read that children and adults alike will enjoy.

[Smile] [Cool] [Wink] [Eek!] [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette]

Tatiana
Smurf
Member # 6114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-15-2017 05:25 PM      Profile for Tatiana       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
A fun little review I found about the newest smurfs comic for Smurfs: The Lost Village.

Source:
https://cherylsbooknook.blogspot.com/2017/03/the-smurfs-village-behind-wall.html?m=1

The Smurfs: The Village Behind the Wall

-

Description

An all-new graphic novel featuring five stories that tie in to the new SMURFS animated movie! The world of the Smurfs expands as a Brainy Smurf, Smurfette, Hefty Smurf and Grumpy Smurf discover a new village filled with a whole population of girl Smurfs! A whole new world of challenges and adventures awaits the Smurfs!

My Review

This is a fun graphic novel. The stories that are featured in this novel had adventure, action, intrigue, bravery all taken place in a new world. I thought this novel was a nice introduction to the new girl smurfs and the new movie. After reading this novel, I am looking forward to watching the movie. I love the smurfs. The new girls are like Amazons. They are strong and not really afraid of anything. I did feel bad for Brainy in the first story. He really had quite the adventure. My only issue was that as much as it might have been cute that the girl smurfs kept using the words "smurf", "smurfing" or any other form of the word "smurf" was ok the first couple of times but it grew a little annoying after a dozen + times. Although, as I stated, this novel is a read that children and adults alike will enjoy.

[Smile] [Cool] [Wink] [Eek!] [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette]

I'll be getting the comic next Tuesday! I hope to post pictures by then. :3

--------------------

Royal Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6098

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-15-2017 05:39 PM      Profile for Royal Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Also, I hear that a new bubble popping game is smurfing soon. It's called Smurfs Bubble Story and it's Inspired by the new movie, Smurfs: The Lost Village. The announcement was first made on March 10, 2017.

-

Source:
https://mobile.twitter.com/SmurfsBubble

Royal Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6098

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-15-2017 07:01 PM      Profile for Royal Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You can smurf-ify your pictures and make them smurfy just in time for Smurfs: The Lost Village.

Source:
http://www.scholastic.com/smurf%2Dify/

-

-

Here's my picture.

-

Share with me what your smurfy pictures are. [Happy Smurf] [Smurfette]

swarlock
Smurf
Member # 746

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-15-2017 08:50 PM      Profile for swarlock   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here's mine.

-

--------------------

Tatiana
Smurf
Member # 6114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-15-2017 09:10 PM      Profile for Tatiana       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I made mine too!

-

--------------------

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-16-2017 04:03 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I tried to ask someone on Global Smurfs Collectors on Facebook who had a pre-release copy of the book if that was going to be the official title of the book upon release, and unfortunately he didn't give me a simple straight answer -- just simply said that it was the official book. Apparently it looks like that's going to be the official title of the book.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Royal Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6098

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-16-2017 05:16 AM      Profile for Royal Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Presenting, "Smurfette and the Beasts", a "Beauty and the Beast" parody. Enjoy. 🌹❤️💙 [Smurfette]

-

Royal Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6098

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-16-2017 05:22 AM      Profile for Royal Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Presenting, "Smurfette and the Beasts", a "Beauty and the Beast" parody. Enjoy. 🌹❤️💙 [Smurfette] [Azrael]

-

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ...  34  35  36   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2017 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.