Smurf at Last!    Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  33  34  35    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Smurfs 3 Movie 2017 (Page 19)
Author Topic: Smurfs 3 Movie 2017
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-22-2017 04:43 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
My fan-translated version of the cover.
 -

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

swarlock
Smurf
Member # 746

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-23-2017 07:30 AM      Profile for swarlock       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Nice!
Posts: 405 | From: Kissimmee, Florida | Registered: Jan 2005
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-24-2017 11:51 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
These new Smurfettes look lovely - and ready for action too! [Smurfette]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 3875 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Royal Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6098

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-24-2017 06:01 PM      Profile for Royal Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hey guys. Royal here. Check out this article I just found. Enjoy!

Source:
http://www.kidzworld.com/article/30494-demi-lovato-and-joe-manganiello-talk-smurfs-the-lost-village

Opening April 7th, Smurfs: The Lost Village is a fully-animated, new take on the little blue Smurfs you’ve seen for years. Smurfette (voice of Demi Lovato) ends up with a weird map that sets her and besties Brainy, Clumsy and Hefty (hunky Magic Mike and TV.’s “True Blood” actor Joe Manganiello) on an adventure through the Forbidden Forest, avoiding evil wizard Gargamel and other freaky creatures to find a lost village where they will discover the biggest secret in all of Smurf history!

-
Demi Lovato (Smurfette) and Joe Manganiello (Hefty) at the event

In a preview interview at Sony Pictures in Hollywood, Demi and Joe talked personal history with Smurfs, how they are like their characters and the fun of recording their voices.
Q: Joe were you into Smurfs as a kid?
Joe: I was, yeah. Every Saturday morning my brother and I watched “The Smurfs”. I remember I had some of those vinyl stickers that looked like a Smurf village and you could pull them off, stick them on and re-stick them. I remember having that. Yeah, I remember seeing every single episode growing up.

-
Do we have a clue?

Q: Demi, you weren’t as familiar with the Smurfs. How did you learn about them in order to play Smurfette, one of the most famous of all?
Demi: I think by just asking my parents (everybody laughs) and looking up Smurfs videos on YouTube. That’s how I did my new age homework.
Q: What shared connection do you and Smurfette have?
Demi: I think we’re both brave and we’re both curious when it comes to going after things that we want to figure out. We’re both driven.

-
Demi with her character Smurfette

Q: Demi you’ve done many things in your career from acting to performing on stage to judging on a music competition show. Now, for the first time, you’re doing an animated voice. How does that compare?
Demi: There’s an element of consciousness when you are on stage or in front of a camera. You want to make sure you’ve got good angles and what not but when you’re doing a voice-over, you can be extra animated and show up in your sweat pants if you want to. So, that was a plus for me. I loved not having to go through hair and make-up. But being extra animated kind of reminded me of my Disney days when I played such an over-the-top character on the sitcom I was on (“Sonny with a Chance”). It was similar but also had its differences.
Q: Joe, I’m sure it’s weird playing a character named Hefty but do you have to make a face to get that voice like if you have to say a line like “I’m punching us outa here!”, that’s not just Joe. There’s some extra oomph there isn’t there?
Joe: Yeah but you’re not really conscious of it. You’re just going for it. He’s really fun because he’s this big (indicates tiny) but he’s this strong (indicates a lot) so I think it was fun kind of packing all of this tall (big) strength into this little guy which is where the comedy and the heart comes from.

-
Clumsy, Brainy, Hefty and Smurfette in the Forbidden Forest.

Q: (To Director Kelly Asbury) Will Demi have a song in the film?
Kelly: Uh, no. Chris Lennertz did our score and Meghan Trainor has done a song for the end credits. The movie is stitched together emotionally with song moments but not characters visually singing.

-
Smurfette, Hefty and pals get a surprise in the forest.

Q: Demi, how does Smurfette feel about meeting other female Smurfs?
Demi: I think Smurfette is definitely excited and she’s curious at meeting other characters who are similar to herself after being in a world where everyone has their own identity. It is really exciting.

-
Smurfs: The Lost Village Poster

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-25-2017 03:27 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I wonder how long the Smurfettes are going to remain a secret.

--------------------
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-25-2017 11:25 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I remembered this first layout for the first Smurfs movie (2011):

-

One can see it's quite alike. I wonder if they realized to retake it for this new movie to come. [Wild Smurf]

--------------------

swarlock
Smurf
Member # 746

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-25-2017 01:16 PM      Profile for swarlock       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by VicGeorge2010:
I wonder how long the Smurfettes are going to remain a secret.

Not much. Remember this has been speculated for years.
swarlock
Smurf
Member # 746

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-25-2017 01:18 PM      Profile for swarlock       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Squeaky Smurf:
I remembered this first layout for the first Smurfs movie (2011):

-

One can see it's quite alike. I wonder if they realized to retake it for this new movie to come. [Wild Smurf]

I really thought this is how it would be. But you know Hollywood Producers and their revisionist "visions".

--------------------
Every day in every way I am smurfy!

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-26-2017 05:58 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That model of CGI Smurf would have worked better in an all-CGI feature than in a live-action/CGI feature because it would stick out like a sore thumb, making it look too obvious that it is a CGI creation.

--------------------

Royal Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6098

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-27-2017 02:59 PM      Profile for Royal Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Look what I just smurfed! Enjoy these Argentinian posters.

Source:
https://www.cinematerial.com/movies/smurfs-the-lost-village-i2398241/p/9k8vutqf

Clumsy's poster:
 -

Smurfette's poster [Smurfette] :
 -

Hefty's poster:
 -

Brainy's poster:
 -

swarlock
Smurf
Member # 746

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-27-2017 10:43 PM      Profile for swarlock       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
WOW!!!
Royal Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6098

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-28-2017 06:32 AM      Profile for Royal Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Another one I just found. Enjoy.

Source: http://www.proximosestrenos.com.ar/2017/01/posters-de-personajes-para-los-pitufos-3/

-

Character Posters for Smurfs 3

Sony shared a series of local posters for the premiere of The Smurfs: The Lost Village, which will be the third installment of the saga and will hit theaters on April 6.

This is the poster with Clumsy:
 -

Brainy:
 -

Hefty:
 -

And Smurfette [Smurfette] :

-

All translated from Spanish on google translate.

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted 01-28-2017 11:28 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply

Official trailer, Brazilian dubbing. [Wild Smurf]

--------------------

Royal Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6098

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-28-2017 07:50 PM      Profile for Royal Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfy Lunar/Chinese new year! Aka: the year of the rooster.
From,
Papa Smurf [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

-

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-30-2017 05:30 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'm beginning to write "The Discovery Of Smurfette Island" for my EMPATH: The Luckiest Smurf story series. Whether or not it would include anything from the upcoming The Lost Village film story remains to be seen, but mostly it's inspired from Raven Child's The Smurfette Village series.

--------------------

swarlock
Smurf
Member # 746

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-30-2017 12:43 PM      Profile for swarlock       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by VicGeorge2010:
I'm beginning to write "The Discovery Of Smurfette Island" for my EMPATH: The Luckiest Smurf story series. Whether or not it would include anything from the upcoming The Lost Village film story remains to be seen, but mostly it's inspired from Raven Child's The Smurfette Village series.

Looking forward to it.
Royal Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6098

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-30-2017 01:49 PM      Profile for Royal Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Another book I found on Amazon. On the cover is Smurfette and Smurflily, or just Lily. Comes out February 28, 2017. Enjoy. [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette]

Source:
https://www.amazon.com/Smurfette-Lost-Village-Smurfs-Movie-ebook/dp/B01GD9CIHE/ref=sr_1_7?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1485812780&sr=1-7&keywords=Smurfs%3A+The+Lost+Village

-

Summary:
Join Smurfette on an epic adventure in this 8x8 storybook based on Sony Pictures Animation’s all-new, fully computer animated Smurfs feature film, Smurfs: The Lost Village.

Smurfs: The Lost Village—starring the voices of Demi Lovato as Smurfette, Rainn Wilson as Gargamel, Mandy Patinkin as Papa Smurf, Jack McBrayer as Clumsy, Danny Pudi as Brainy, and Joe Manganiello as Hefty—hits theaters April 7, 2017!

Follow Smurfette as she heads into the Forbidden Forest, hoping to find her Smurfy purpose. Along the way, she is joined by her best friends, Brainy, Clumsy, and Hefty. Together, they realize you can be anything you set your mind to be!

TK301
Smurfling
Member # 6173

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 01-30-2017 02:58 PM      Profile for TK301       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
A few more preview pages from the German comic book. I'll translate them for you tomorrow if I have the time.

http://www.toonfish-verlag.eu/die-schluempfe-und-das-verlorene-dorf-bd-1-der-verbotene-wald.html

Royal Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6098

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-30-2017 03:28 PM      Profile for Royal Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Take a smurf at this beauty. Enjoy.

Source:
http://mothership.sg/2017/01/34-movies-out-in-spore-to-watch-out-for-in-2017/

-

The fully computer-animated feature film follows Smurfette along with her brothers who are trekking through the unknown regions of the Enchanted Forest in order to search for the fabled Smurfs village before their nemesis, Gargamel the Evil Wizard, finds it first. Throughout the film, the mysteries and origins of the small blue creatures who live in mushroom-shaped houses will be unveiled, including the reason why there are 99 boys and only one girl.

Expected America release date: April 7, 2017

Royal Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6098

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-30-2017 07:18 PM      Profile for Royal Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The pages of the next story in German. Enjoy. [Happy Smurf]

The story is called:
"Brainy Smurf’s Walk”
BY PEYO
With the collaboration of
Alain Jost for the script,
Jeroen de Coninck for artwork,
Paolo Maddeleni for colors.

-

-

Page 1:
 -

Page 2:
 -

swarlock
Smurf
Member # 746

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-31-2017 08:05 AM      Profile for swarlock       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
So funny.
Tatiana
Smurf
Member # 6114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-31-2017 09:20 PM      Profile for Tatiana       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I did some translating and I gotta say it's much more easier to translate German,

Basically it's the girls becoming more curious about the boys' village and SmurfBlossom went first in asking about it during their walk around their village.

--------------------
Always Be True To Your Smurfy Self!

Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-31-2017 09:44 PM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here is a fanfic idea that smurfed in my head based on the fan translation of the comic story between Hefty and Smurfstorm, which plays on the latter's apparent hot temper and stubborn streak:

Smurfstorm in a Teapot - The Smurfs from both villages team up to collect wild smurfberries for their respective clans. The short-tempered, aggressive Smurfstorm brags that anysmurf Hefty can do, she can do better. Never one to turn down a challenge, Hefty takes Stormy on in a series of wild games that the other Smurfs find ridiculous and distracting. Stormy has secretly rigged the games in her favor so that she can tease and irritate Hefty when he loses each time. Hefty finally has enough of this abuse and returns to berry picking. Stormy claims victory in front of a large bulb plant (similar to the "Smurfs and the Smurfettes" cover), which grabs her by her feet and pulls her in. When Hefty tries to rescue her, Storm stubbornly yells that she'd rather smurf down in a smurf of glory than to ever be saved by a boy. And in that stubborn pride, the plant swallows her whole and smurfs out a big burp. Smurfette marvels "Wow, what a fighter." Smurflily rolls her eyes and laments "What an IDIOT!" [Big Grin]

The Smurfs run to their elders for help. Smurfwillow replies that the plant, known in Smurfy Grove as a Smurfcatcher, is easily provoked and dangerously aggressive. Papa Smurf doesn't know what can be done without endangering other Smurfs in the process. Grandpa Smurf, however, believes the Smurfcatcher is just like a similar ornery weed he encountered centuries ago and suggests an unusual solution.

Harmony and Vexy Smurf approach the Smurfcatcher from a safe distance. Harmony plays a loud off-key tune while Vexy belts out a high-pitched, screeching rendition of "Rock a Bye Baby". The Smurfcatcher suddenly relaxes, makes happy noises and opens up its petals, spitting out Smurfstorm all covered in a disgusting clear slime. To which Vexy sings mocking "And out will smurf Stormy, slimy and all!"

Grandpa explains to everysmurf that what the girls in Smurfy Grove call a Smurfcatcher, he knows as a "Dischordant Screech Lily". It relaxes and calms down when it hears loud, off-key music. When Stormy protests she was about to break out when the flower opened up, Smurfwillow tells her that the clear slime meant she was already being digested when she was being rescued... to which Stormy comically faints in shock.

The lesson of the story is that you should treat others the same way you want to be treated, and never be unsmurfy with others just to make yourself look good. It may come back to bite you in the smurf.

Posts: 332 | From: Honolulu, Hawaii | Registered: Sep 2013
swarlock
Smurf
Member # 746

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-01-2017 05:34 PM      Profile for swarlock       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Awesome story.
Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-01-2017 08:23 PM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by swarlock:
Awesome story.

Thanks! [Big Grin]

"Smurfstorm in a Teapot" is obviously based on the new comic story where Stormy and Hefty face off in a similar battle of the sexes, and the title is a reference to the term "tempest in a teapot". From what I've seen in the Lost Village comics previewed on this board, my smurfy hunch is that Smurfstorm is like Rainbow Dash from "My Little Pony": hot-tempered, boastful, competitive, a prankster and always smurfing her big mouth into disaster. We'll see if Stormy really is that fiery in the movie. [Smurfette]

Posts: 332 | From: Honolulu, Hawaii | Registered: Sep 2013
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  33  34  35   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2017 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.