Smurf at Last!    Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  ...  33  34  35    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Smurfs 3 Movie 2017 (Page 1)
Author Topic: Smurfs 3 Movie 2017
Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-17-2012 02:18 AM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The Smurfs 3 is already being developed by Sony Pictures Animation and Columbia Pictures.
Over the Hedge writer Karey Kirkpatrick and Chris Poche are currently producing a script for a third instalment of the animated family franchise, reports Variety. The Smurfs producer Jordan Kerner is also reportedly in line to develop the new project. The first Smurfs movie grossed over $550 million worldwide, with the studio confirming a sequel just 12 days after its release.

Sony Pictures Animation weren't gonna cave in for me, however they told me this: "THE SMURFS 3 is only in early stages of development with the script being written so there is no release date yet."

Jokie Smurf
Jokie Smurf22 / Chloette / Elton John Smurf / My dog Padfoot
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-17-2012 08:19 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Cool!

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Posts: 2871 | From: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA | Registered: Nov 2011
Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-17-2012 10:47 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
It's all very exiting!
SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-18-2012 10:23 AM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Cool news indeed! Here's hoping they stay in their own time and setting. The main human actors could always return as their ancestors. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

main e-mail: tpennie@comcast.net
secondary e-mail: twpsidewinder74@gmail.com
registered e-mail: nspennie@yahoo.com

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-18-2012 12:16 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfy idea!
Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-18-2012 07:45 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Production only recently began on Columbia Pictures and Sony Pictures Animation's The Smurfs 2, but Variety is now reporting that plans are already underway for a third adventure with Karey Kirkpatrick and Chris Poche returning to provide the screenplay.

The third Smurfs movie from Sony. The screenplay is still being written so no plot details are available yet.

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-23-2012 12:12 AM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Lol
There's no word yet on who else might be returning for The Smurfs 3, but check back for details as they become available....and I'm.....so.......exited!

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-23-2012 09:00 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
ME TOO!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-23-2012 01:38 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Lol, I'm exited for the smurfs 3, and the smurfs 2 hasn't even released a trailer yet!
Shy Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 4353

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-24-2012 07:33 AM      Profile for Shy Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
This is so awesome! But too bad it's like 4 years away(Am I wrong?).

--------------------
Just be yourself!

The Smurfs #1 fan!

Christian and proud!

Posts: 373 | From: Denver, Colorado, USA | Registered: Mar 2012
Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-24-2012 09:03 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Actually, I think it's closer to 3 years away. (Actually....I really say that word a lot. [Big Grin] )

--------------------

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-04-2012 06:10 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Lol
Sony Already Smurfing 'The Smurfs 3'; Script Being Smurfed By 'Over the Hedge' producers.

Talk about planning ahead. Before our megaplexes can even be graced by the currently in-production sequel to 2011 children’s flick “The Smurfs,” the film’s studio Sony is really eager to turn the epic saga of these little blue individuals into a trilogy.
We heard about “The Smurfs” sequel awhile back as it added talent like Christina Ricci, Brendan Gleeson and J.B. Smoove to the mix, but Variety is reporting that Sony is getting a little ahead of themselves as the studio is already developing a script for "The Smurfs 3" with scribes Karey Kirkpatrick and Chris Poche onboard. Both were responsible for DreamWorks Animation’s “Over the Hedge,” and we’d guess they will probably be joined by many of the principal cast and creatives because this is the sort of films just screams “PAYDAY!” for all involved. We’re sure “The Smurfs” creator Peyo would never have believed that his beloved blue people would turn into such lucrative business for the film industry, but with a gross of $563 million worldwide for the first film, we understand it’s a genius business move to pull these creatures from their village a few more times.

The sequel has a release date of July 31, 2013 pegged, so we’d assume that given a year for production and animation, this threequel could be out by 2015. We’d like to try and feign interest, but this writer willingly admits to having sat through the first and will say it’s a pile of Smurf. Perhaps the addition of these scribes, who made a somewhat enjoyable animated feature already, could turn “The Smurfs” franchise into something more engaging and humorous. Here’s to hoping!

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-04-2012 06:13 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
YAY!!!!!!!!! Sounds good so far!

--------------------

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-04-2012 10:43 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you
Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-05-2012 01:28 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
No Problemo! [Wink]

--------------------

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-06-2012 10:52 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
[Wink]
Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-12-2013 10:29 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
R.I.P. Jonathan Winters. 11/11/25-4/11/13

Man, I knew that this would happen. And now that J. W. had passed away, who's going to take his place for the third and final Smurfs movie? Guess we'll find out next year. [Frown]

--------------------
The destination of this train is: Smurf Village

Posts: 600 | From: Milton, MA/Chile | Registered: Apr 2007
Clumsy 1991
Smurf
Member # 4126

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-13-2013 03:43 AM      Profile for Clumsy 1991       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Amtrak Smurf:
R.I.P. Jonathan Winters. 11/11/25-4/11/13

Man, I knew that this would happen. And now that J. W. had passed away, who's going to take his place for the third and final Smurfs movie? Guess we'll find out next year. [Frown]

I expect it would be Jack Angel, since he has voiced Papa in "The Smurfs: A Christmas Carol".

--------------------
Clumsy: "Hehe Golly! I couldn't have done it better myself!" - Karate Clumsy (Season 9)

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-03-2013 10:17 AM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Now let's put this topic with an exclamation(Hope I spelled this right) point! We should get info on the third and final movie soon enough.

--------------------

smurfsatthedisco
Smurf
Member # 4693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-06-2013 01:17 PM      Profile for smurfsatthedisco       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Maybe the smurfs will go to Egypt in the third film? If you watch the first teaser trailer for the film, three landmarks turn blue (representing where the smurfs have visited):
Mount Rushmore- America (visited in the first film)
Eiffel Tower- France (visited in the Second film)
Pyramids- Egypt (visited in the Third film??)

Personally I would like to see them in their own time and village, but hopefully we'll find out the plot soon.

Where would you like to see the smurfs in the third film if you could choose?

--------------------
They called themselves Smurfs. They were good

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-11-2013 10:38 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Is there any news about the third Smurfs movie?

--------------------

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-08-2013 10:31 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Just wanted to move this topic up a bit. We should get info on this soon.

--------------------

Shaney Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-11-2013 04:10 PM      Profile for Shaney Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I was wondering the same thing since after Smurfs 2 was playing. I haven't seen anything new regarding Smurfs 3. Does anyone know anything?
Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-11-2013 06:30 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-11-2013 06:32 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
NEW RELEASE DATE...

The third installment of the 'Smurfs' movie has moved from July 24 to August 14, 2015.

"The Smurfs 3" gets a new release date. Initially planned to hit theaters on July 24, 2015, the upcoming third installment of the movie franchise centering on the Peyo blue human-like characters has been pushed back by Sony Pictures to August 14, 2015.

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  ...  33  34  35   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2017 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.